hemichallenger

Send key internet explore

3 posts in this topic

Hello, a simple script that auto fills blank fields.  Annoying issue when I don't click the first field in time. Internet explore is already open to the forum I need. Is there a away for it to start auto filling the empty field, and it start where I set the cursor on IE?

WinActivate("Internet Explore","")
WinWaitActive("Internet Explore","",3)
Send("Text in Edit1")
Send("{TAB}")
Send("Text in Edit2")
Send("{TAB}")
send("Text in Edit3")
Send("{TAB}")
Send("{DOWN}")
Send("{DOWN}")
Send("{TAB}")
send("Text in Edit4")

ControlClick or send("{TAB}") both work for this. Can you link the html or the url?

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

I would personally use the _IE* functions rather than trying to rely on sending key strokes to the internet explorer window.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• magmet00
      By magmet00
      Do you have a working imagesearch.au3 with working dll?
      and how can i gethandle and send keyboard/mouse commands to hidden d3d window?

i have tried imagesearch2015 but im getting dll error every time and tried older imagesearchs too in forum what i found.
      i have tried many things to send commands to hidden/background d3dwindow still nothing works.
      Can you help me please?

• Guy_
      By Guy_
      Was testing ControlSend("My Window Name", "", "", "^c") vs the normal Send("^c") or _SendEx("^c") to copy selected text from a window...
      In Windows, I have a setting that when I click the Ctrl key only, my mouse pointer is "highlighted" [that I could of course disable].
      If I use Send("^c"), or do this manually, the mouse pointer is never highlighted, as I wish it to be.
      With ControlSend it *does* highlight...
      I thought that maybe the Ctrl key goes up a few ms too soon in that one and increased AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDownDelay", 5) to way higher, but it doesn't make a difference.
      As it doesn't seem possible to do "^ down", could it be prevented in some way?
      Beside the slight annoyance, it simply alerted me that these seem to work differently [and of course, they are different].
      I also get the early impression that ControlSend [to copy] seems in no way quicker to get something on the clipboard, maybe even slower?
      Thanks 
    • SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      How would I go about writing a IF Then statement if the conrol send fails?
      Run ("Notepad.exe") WinWaitActive ("Untitled - Notepad") ControlSend("Untitled - Notepad", "", "Edit1", ("Provider Practice Record")) I have been running into lag alot. So my script has been missing input. I would like to be able to have it retry to put in "Provider Practice Record" if it misses. 
      I am assuming  a if then statement is what I need but I am not sure what ControlSend will return if it tries to send to Edit1 and it is not there. 
      Or do I need to just add a timeout? 

• Jefrey
      By Jefrey
      I've made this HTTP lib to simplify HTTP requests, mainly when dealing about POST data or file uploads.
      Three functions are available:
      string _HTTP_Get ( string $sURL ) string _HTTP_Post ( string $sURL , string $sPostData ) string _HTTP_Upload ( string $sURL , string $sFilePath , string $sFileField , string $sPostData = '' , string $sFilename = Default) Additionaly, two helper functions are also available:
      URLEncode($sStr) URLDecode($sStr) Full documentation: https://github.com/jesobreira/HTTP.au3/blob/master/README.md
      Fork me on Github: https://github.com/jesobreira/HTTP.au3
      Download lib + docs: https://github.com/jesobreira/HTTP.au3/archive/master.zip
    • caramen
      By caramen
      Hello guys.
      I have got this script
      $iPid = run("Powershell Get-ADUser "&$UserNameReaded&" -Properties * | select -Expand EmailAddress" , @WindowsDir , @SW_HIDE , 0x2) $MailUser = "" While 1 $MailUser &= StdoutRead($iPID) If @error Then ExitLoop EndIf WEnd GUICtrlSetData ($Label015, ""&$MailUser) If $MailUser = "" Then GUICtrlSetData ($Label017 , "N/A"&$MailUser) Everything is working fine i got correct value
      For my account the value is for exemple :
      J.Personnal@Enterprise.com in the $Label017 the value is correct i have still
      J.Personnal@Enterprise.com If i use :
      Send (""&$MailUser) i have now :
      J.Personnalnterprise.com Is there a way to correct this ?