hemichallenger

Send key internet explore

hemichallenger

Hello, a simple script that auto fills blank fields.  Annoying issue when I don't click the first field in time. Internet explore is already open to the forum I need. Is there a away for it to start auto filling the empty field, and it start where I set the cursor on IE?

WinActivate("Internet Explore","")
WinWaitActive("Internet Explore","",3)
Send("Text in Edit1")
Send("{TAB}")
Send("Text in Edit2")
Send("{TAB}")
send("Text in Edit3")
Send("{TAB}")
Send("{DOWN}")
Send("{DOWN}")
Send("{TAB}")
send("Text in Edit4")

computergroove

ControlClick or send("{TAB}") both work for this. Can you link the html or the url?

Get Scite to add a popup when you use a 3rd party UDF -> http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/user-calltip-manager.html

BrewManNH

I would personally use the _IE* functions rather than trying to rely on sending key strokes to the internet explorer window.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• SkysLastChance
      By SkysLastChance
      I must be missing something. I have had this problem multiple times. Why does F6 key not send 6 times?  
      Not working 
      ControlSend("[CLASS:#32770]", "", "", ("{F6 6}")) Working
      ControlSend("[CLASS:#32770]", "", "", ("{F6}")) ControlSend("[CLASS:#32770]", "", "", ("{F6}")) ControlSend("[CLASS:#32770]", "", "", ("{F6}")) ControlSend("[CLASS:#32770]", "", "", ("{F6}")) ControlSend("[CLASS:#32770]", "", "", ("{F6}")) ControlSend("[CLASS:#32770]", "", "", ("{F6}"))  
    • faustf
      By faustf
      hi guys
      i have a script  like this,  in windows 7 work perfect , in windows 10 not  work  , some one can explain me  why ??'
      #include <Array.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global $aGPathFoto= FileReadToArray (@ScriptDir & "\TEMP\PathFoto.txt") Local $ctrl = 0 While 1 Local $hWnd = WinWait("[CLASS:#32770]", "", 10) If WinExists("[CLASS:#32770]") Then If $ctrl < 2 Then ControlSend($hWnd, "Choose File to Upload", "[CLASS:Edit; INSTANCE:1]", $aGPathFoto[0]&"{Enter}") Exit $ctrl += 1 Else ExitLoop EndIf EndIf WEnd $aGpathfoto = C:\Users\Public\Pictures\Sample Pictures\Chrysanthemum.jpg
    • ternal
      By ternal
      Hi,
      The FAQ proposed as a solution to keys getting stuck  to do this command
      ControlSend("", "", "", "text", 0) However this sends "text" to the last active control if I am not mistaken.I have tried this with
      controlsend("", "", "", "{altup}{shiftup}{ctrlup}", 0) This is already a lot better but still fails 1/10
      I cannot allow the script to send "text" to the last active control, and its a bit silly to let it send to somewhere where its harmless no?
      Are there any other methods of unstucking keys?
    • Fortitude
      By Fortitude
      Hello!
      I have made a program, that opens a folder, and then store the path ("C:\programFiles\etc") in a variable.
      Then i need to open the command panel as administrator, and write  in the stored path, and some other text.

Can i somehow instantly copypaste the text i needed, instead of writing in the command panel with the Send commands?

#RequireAdmin #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Global Const $sMessage = "Select a folder" ; Display an open dialog to select a file. Global $sFileSelectFolder = FileSelectFolder($sMessage, "") If @error Then MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "Nem választottál ki mappát!") Exit EndIf Global $Tiff_path = $sFileSelectFolder & "\TiffChecker_2_32" FileCopy( "C:\TiffChecker_2_32.exe" , $sFileSelectFolder) $CMD = $Tiff_path & " " & $sFileSelectFolder & " /s/d" Run("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe") WinWaitActive("C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe") Send($CMD) Sleep(1000) Send("{ENTER}") sleep(1000) MsgBox(0,"Press OK", "Press OK to continue") FileCopy("C:\Tiffchecker.txt", $sFileSelectFolder) Also, how do i close the command panel, when the program is finished? (usually its under 1 second, so after the send i just put a Sleep function there)
    • Docfxit
      By Docfxit
      I would like to know if there is a way to make the send cmd send characters when using
      Graphical AutoIt Debugger By Stumpii,
      If Not WinActive("Setup - UltraVNC","Setup is preparing to install") Then WinActivate("Setup - UltraVNC","Setup is preparing to install") WinWaitActive("Setup - UltraVNC","Setup is preparing to install") Send("{ALTDOWN}f{ALTUP}") ;Finish The debugger when using step mode will execute the Send cmd line but the window doesn't receive the input.
      Thanks,
      Docfxit