whyruhackingme

SITE FOUND ON MY PC HISTORY

5 posts in this topic

WHY IS THIS SITE ON MY PC HISTORY? WHY AM I BEING HACKED AND WHY AM I UNDER YOUR RADAR AS AN IT????????????????????????????????????IM NOBODY.

aww cmon now, its not you, its your computer the site likes.  I bet they stay up all night FinAcking the crap out of eachother.

1 person likes this

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

If the website was in your history, that action had to be a consequence of a request sent from your computer. You are wrong to come here and make accusations about this website. There is a long list of possible reasons why it could have been in your history. Does anyone else use the same computer? Have you cleared out the history from the previous owner of your computer? Have you installed some software which sends requests to this website? Do you take care to protect your computer from unauthorized use, malware attacks? Are you just coming here to vent your anger?

Edited by czardas

@whyruhackingme C'mon little fela, I know that your are a cheeky little spammer :P

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!