whyruhackingme

SITE FOUND ON MY PC HISTORY

whyruhackingme

WHY IS THIS SITE ON MY PC HISTORY? WHY AM I BEING HACKED AND WHY AM I UNDER YOUR RADAR AS AN IT????????????????????????????????????IM NOBODY.

iamtheky

aww cmon now, its not you, its your computer the site likes.  I bet they stay up all night FinAcking the crap out of eachother.

• Like 1

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

czardas

If the website was in your history, that action had to be a consequence of a request sent from your computer. You are wrong to come here and make accusations about this website. There is a long list of possible reasons why it could have been in your history. Does anyone else use the same computer? Have you cleared out the history from the previous owner of your computer? Have you installed some software which sends requests to this website? Do you take care to protect your computer from unauthorized use, malware attacks? Are you just coming here to vent your anger?

Edited by czardas

TheDcoder

@whyruhackingme C'mon little fela, I know that your are a cheeky little spammer :P

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

If I have hurt or offended you in anyway, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to do that to anybody!!!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!