Marcelos

Compiling Scripts with Aut2Exe

7 posts in this topic

HI

im compiling the "child" components of a script  with  Aut2Exe  V3. I start this , from the ctrl-f7 interface , at the tab "run before/after". I want to autoincrement the fileversion (at #AutoIt3Wrapper )

AutoIt3Wrapper v.2.1.2.9    Environment(Language:0409  Keyboard:0000080A  OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1  CPU:X64 OS:X64)

thanks in advance

Ex.

start c:\myPath\CompilerDEV.cmd
-----

the cmd content is

c:\pathtoAUT2exe\Aut2exe.exe /In  c:\myPath\FGMUpdater.au3 /out  c:\myPath\FGMUpdater.exe /icon  c:\myPath\Recycle.ico /comp 4 /nopack /gui

--------

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=0.3.3.193

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion_AutoIncrement=y

When you want to make use of the #Autoit3Wrapper directives, you will have to run AutoIt3Wrapper to compile a script with aut2exe or else these directives are ignored.

Jos

1 person likes this

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Hi  AdmiralAlkex  & Jos

I want to autoincrement the fileversion (at #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion) while compiling in commandline with Aut2Exe . this autoincrement , onluy works when compiling with ctrl-f7

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=0.3.4.329
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion_AutoIncrement=y

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

Understood but already told you that you NEED AutoIt3Wrapper for the auto increment options! ;)
So when you question is that you want to do a  commandline compile instead of using SciITE then simply run AutoIt3Wrapper in your batch file.

When you press F7 in SciTE you will see the full commndline which is performed.

Jos

Edited by Jos
1 person likes this

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

#7 ·  Posted (edited)

The name more or less explains it: It is a wrapper for AutoIt. In other words it will run AutoIt3 or Aut2exe for you and will perform all kind of tasks before or after through the #Autoit3Wrapper directives to make you whole compile or run process easier. :)

Jos

Edited by Jos
1 person likes this

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.