Sign in to follow this  
NiceBoy1234

Put .exe window to foreground if

NiceBoy1234

I want to check if the cmd.exe + window of it is running, if it is running I want to put the window to the foreground, but somehow this does not work:

Local $sCommandlinePath = "C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe"

RunCm()

Func RunCm()

If FileExists($sCommandlinePath) Then
                If ProcessExists("cmd.exe") Then
                    If WinExists("[CLASS:ConsoleWindowClass]") And WinActive("[CLASS:ConsoleWindowClass]") Then
                        Local $hCmdWindow = WinGetHandle("[CLASS:ConsoleWindowClass]")
                        WinSetOnTop($hCmdWindow, "", $WINDOWS_ONTOP)
                    EndIf
                Else
                    Local $iCmMax = Run($sCommandlinePath, "", @SW_SHOWMAXIMIZED)
                EndIf
            EndIf

EndFunc

I started the command line and put another window above it then I started my script and it did not put the command line window to the foreground.

Edited by NiceBoy1234

NiceBoy1234

I do not understand what you are trying to explaining.

InunoTaishou

I do not understand what you are trying to explaining.

You're only calling WinSetOnTop if the window Exists AND the window is already active.

HotKeySet("{F1}", "RunCm")
HotKeySet("{Esc}", "Close")

While (True)
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func RunCm()
            If WinExists("[CLASS:ConsoleWindowClass]") and WinActive("[CLASS:ConsoleWindowClass]") Then
                MsgBox("", "", "WinSetOnTop " & (WinSetOnTop("[CLASS:ConsoleWindowClass]", "", 1) = True ? "Succeeded!" : "Failed"))
            Else
                MsgBox("", "", "Cmd.exe does not exist OR Cmd.exe is not already active" & @CRLF & "WinExists: " & WinExists("[CLASS:ConsoleWindowClass]") & @CRLF & "WinActive:" & WinActive("[CLASS:ConsoleWindowClass]"))
            EndIf
        Else
        EndIf
    EndIf

EndFunc   ;==>RunCm

Func Close()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

Sometimes some debugging code helps. I put the return for WinSetOnTop in a message box, if it's True (1) Then it succeeded, otherwise it failed. Also put in an else statement for the If WinExists...WinActive Then to put in a debugging message letting you know why it failed.

Edited by InunoTaishou

NiceBoy1234

Ok I changed it to this now:

HotKeySet("{F1}", "RunCm")
HotKeySet("{Esc}", "Close")

While (True)
    Sleep(100)
WEnd

Func RunCm()
            If WinExists("[CLASS:ConsoleWindowClass]") Then
               WinSetOnTop("[CLASS:ConsoleWindowClass]", "", 1)
               MsgBox("", "", "WinSetOnTop " & (WinSetOnTop("[CLASS:ConsoleWindowClass]", "", 1) = True ? "Succeeded!" : "Failed"))
            Else
               MsgBox("", "", "Cmd.exe does not exist OR Cmd.exe is not already active" & @CRLF & "WinExists: " & WinExists("[CLASS:ConsoleWindowClass]") & @CRLF & "WinActive:" & WinActive("[CLASS:ConsoleWindowClass]"))
            EndIf
        Else
        EndIf
    EndIf

EndFunc   ;==>RunCm

Func Close()
    Exit 0
EndFunc

And works.

Edited by NiceBoy1234

NiceBoy1234

OK it works now.

Edited by NiceBoy1234

InunoTaishou

I apologize, I misunderstood. Looking back at your first post you said you wanted it in the foreground. Maybe you didn't mean WinSetonTop? WinSetOnTop just sets the Window to have the TOPMOST status, so it's always on top.

If you want it to have the topmost status then it worked for me if I had cmd active when I pressed the hotkey. If you just want to bring it to the foreground try

DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SetForegroundWindow", "hwnd", WinGetHandle("[CLASS:ConsoleWindowClass]"))

Or you could use this to bring it to the foreground and it will activate the window

WinActivate("[CLASS:ConsoleWindowClass]")
Edited by InunoTaishou

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning everyone

I was playing a little bit with "Screen Capture" UDF, and I was trying to make a "Window" capture, but, since I made a GUI which through I fire the event "Capture", my GUI is captured as well, and I don't want to
      This is the line of code that makes the capture:

_ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd($strScreenCaptureFileName, $objActiveWindow, 0, 0, -1, -1, False) And these are the lines of code which select the "active" window:

Local $objCurrentWindow = 9999 If _IsPressed("01") Then $objCurrentWindow = WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]") If $objCurrentWindow <> $objMyGUI Then $objActiveWindow = $objCurrentWindow EndIf EndIf Sorry If I made stupid mistakes
      Thanks in advance.

Francesco
    • jantograaf
      By jantograaf
      Hi all,
      I'm having some trouble restoring a program which uses a normal AutoIT-GUI and is used as a ToolKit for our customers to open different (external) tools, check their network connections or ping different destinations. Almost all customers are running this script on Win7 x64. 
      What do I want to do?
      When the program is already running and the user tries to start it for a second time, it should exit the second instance after activating/restoring the first instance.
      What did I do to integrate this?
      I used a little piece of script found on the forums to prevent opening a second instance and modified it as follows:
      $g_szVersion = "VSOL ToolKit" If WinExists($g_szVersion) Then Local $gState = WinGetState($g_szVersion) MsgBox(0,"","gState = " & $gState) ;For debugging purposes WinSetState($g_szVersion,"",@SW_SHOW) MsgBox(0,"","gState = " & $gState) ;For debugging purposes WinSetState($g_szVersion,"",@SW_RESTORE) MsgBox(0,"","gState = " & $gState) ;For debugging purposes WinActivate($g_szVersion) Exit EndIf AutoItWinSetTitle($g_szVersion) I have tried it with only the @SW_SHOW, only the @SW_RESTORE, both of them in a different order, same difference, it doesn't work.
      What does happen then?
      It detects the current state (when it's minimized) as '5', which means enabled and hidden. After setting the state to show, the state changes to 7. Restoring doesn't change the state. But what is really odd, is that the window doesn't appear but AutoIt seems to create a néw window with the same title as the existing one. 

It doesn't matter if the window was originally minimized by clicking the minimize button in the GUI or by a line of code in my script. For example, when users open a software package from within my script, a similar function to this one will be called:
      Func VSOL_FFTOOLS_SHOW_DOWNLOADS() GUISetState(@SW_MINIMIZE,$VSOL_BACKEND) ShellExecute(@UserProfileDir & "\Downloads") EndFunc The only thing that does work, is when the window is running in a non-minimized state (somewhere behind the current window), it gets activated and receives the focus when trying to start the second instance.
      If anyone could help me out with this one, I'd be forever thankful :-)
      Thanks in advance!
      Kind regards,
      Jan Geurts
    • AdamUL
      By AdamUL
      Here is a function that will return a 2D array of visible windows.  You will notice that windows "Start" and "Program Manager"  windows will always be in the array.  The array returns the title of the window, the window handle, the PID of the process associated with the window, the process name associated with the window, the window's position, and the window's dimension,  Please see comments in the code about the numbers returned about the window's position.

#include <Array.au3> #include <Process.au3> ;Get a list of visable windows with titles. $aWindows = _GetVisibleWindows() _ArrayDisplay($aWindows) Func _GetVisibleWindows() ;Retrieve a list of windows. Local $aWinList = WinList() If Not IsArray($aWinList) Then Return SetError(0, 0, 0) ;Loop through the array deleting no title or invisable windows. Local $sDeleteRows = "" For $i = 1 To $aWinList[0][0] If $aWinList[$i][0] = "" Or Not BitAND(WinGetState($aWinList[$i][1]), $WIN_STATE_VISIBLE) Then $sDeleteRows &= $i & ";" EndIf Next $sDeleteRows = StringTrimRight($sDeleteRows, 1) ;Remove last ";". _ArrayDelete($aWinList, $sDeleteRows) $aWinList[0][0] = UBound($aWinList) - 1 ;Get Window's Processor ID (PID), and add to the array. _ArrayColInsert($aWinList, UBound($aWinList, 2)) For $i = 1 To $aWinList[0][0] $aWinList[$i][2] = WinGetProcess($aWinList[$i][1]) Next ;Get Window's Process Name from PID, and add to the array. _ArrayColInsert($aWinList, UBound($aWinList, 2)) For $i = 1 To $aWinList[0][0] $aWinList[$i][3] = _ProcessGetName($aWinList[$i][2]) Next ;Get Windows's Position and Size, and add it to the array. ;For Position, -3200,-3200 is minimized window, -8,-8 is maximized window on 1st display, and ;x,-8 is maximized windown on the nth display were x is the nth display width plus -8 (W + -8). _ArrayColInsert($aWinList, UBound($aWinList, 2)) ;Position (X,Y). _ArrayColInsert($aWinList, UBound($aWinList, 2)) ;Dimension (WxH). Local $aWinPosSize For $i = 1 To $aWinList[0][0] $aWinPosSize = WinGetPos($aWinList[$i][1]) $aWinList[$i][4] = $aWinPosSize[0] & "," & $aWinPosSize[1] $aWinList[$i][5] = $aWinPosSize[2] & "x" & $aWinPosSize[3] Next Return $aWinList EndFunc ;==>_GetVisibleWindows  
      Adam

• Bilgus
      By Bilgus
      Literally just a list of listview styles / extended styles and WS / WSEX styles prints them in the console by their name
      ;Debug ;Debug_GetLvMStyles($g_hListView) ;Debug_GetHDStyles($g_hListView) ;Debug_GetWSStyles($g_hListView) ;Debug_GetWSStyles($g_hWnd) ;;#include <ListViewConstants.au3> Func Debug_GetLvMStyles($hListView) Local $LVStyle = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hListView, -16) Local $LVExStyle = _GUICtrlListView_GetExtendedListViewStyle($hListView) Local $sLVSTYLES Local $sLVExSTYLES If @error Then ConsoleWrite(" Error Debug_GetLvMStyles Couldn't retrieve Styles") Return EndIf If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_ALIGNLEFT) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "$LVS_ALIGNLEFT, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_ALIGNMASK) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "$LVS_ALIGNMASK, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_ALIGNTOP) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "$LVS_ALIGNTOP, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_AUTOARRANGE) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "$LVS_AUTOARRANGE, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_DEFAULT) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_DEFAULT," If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_EDITLABELS) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_EDITLABELS, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_ICON) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_ICON, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_LIST) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_LIST, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_NOCOLUMNHEADER) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_NOCOLUMNHEADER, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_NOLABELWRAP) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_NOLABELWRAP, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_NOSCROLL) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_NOSCROLL, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_NOSORTHEADER) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_NOSORTHEADER, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_OWNERDATA) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_OWNERDATA, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_OWNERDRAWFIXED) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_OWNERDRAWFIXED, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_REPORT) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_REPORT, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SINGLESEL) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SINGLESEL, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SMALLICON) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SMALLICON, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SORTASCENDING) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SORTASCENDING, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SORTDESCENDING) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SORTDESCENDING, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_TYPEMASK) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_TYPEMASK, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_TYPESTYLEMASK) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_TYPESTYLEMASK, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_AUTOAUTOARRANGE) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_AUTOARRANGE, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_AUTOCHECKSELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_AUTOCHECKSELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_AUTOSIZECOLUMNS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_AUTOSIZECOLUMNS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_BORDERSELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_BORDERSELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_COLUMNOVERFLOW) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_COLUMNOVERFLOW, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_COLUMNSNAPPOINTS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_COLUMNSNAPPOINTS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_DOUBLEBUFFER) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_DOUBLEBUFFER, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_FLATSB) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_FLATSB, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_GRIDLINES) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_HEADERDRAGDROP) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_HEADERDRAGDROP, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_HEADERINALLVIEWS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_HEADERINALLVIEWS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_HIDELABELS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_HIDELABELS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_INFOTIP) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_INFOTIP, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_JUSTIFYCOLUMNS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_JUSTIFYCOLUMNS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_LABELTIP) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_LABELTIP, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_MULTIWORKAREAS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_MULTIWORKAREAS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_ONECLICKACTIVATE) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_ONECLICKACTIVATE, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_REGIONAL) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_REGIONAL, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_SIMPLESELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_SIMPLESELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_SNAPTOGRID) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_SNAPTOGRID, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_TRACKSELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_TRACKSELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_TRANSPARENTBKGND) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_TRANSPARENTBACKGROUND, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_TRANSPARENTSHADOWTEXT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_TRANSPARENTTEXTSHADOW, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_TWOCLICKACTIVATE) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_TWOCLICKACTIVATE, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_UNDERLINECOLD) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_UNDERLINECOLD, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_UNDERLINEHOT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_UNDERLINEHOT, " ConsoleWrite("Lv Styles= " & $sLVSTYLES & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Lv Ex Styles= " & $sLVExSTYLES & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>Debug_GetLvMStyles ;;#include <HeaderConstants.au3> Func Debug_GetHDStyles($hListView) Local $hHeader = _GUICtrlListView_GetHeader($hListView) Local $HDStyle = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hHeader, -16) Local $sHDSTYLES If @error Then ConsoleWrite(" Error Debug_GetHDStyles Couldn't retrieve Styles") Return EndIf If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_BUTTONS) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_STYLES, " ;0x00000002 ; Each item in the control looks and behaves like a push button If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_CHECKBOXES) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_CHECKBOXES, " ;0x00000400 ; Allows the placing of checkbo ;es on header items on Vista If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_DRAGDROP) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_DRAGDROP, " ;0x00000040 ; Allows drag-and-drop reordering of header items If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_FILTERBAR) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_FILTERBAR, " ;0x00000100 ; Include a filter bar as part of the standard header control If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_FLAT) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_FLAT, " ;0x00000200 ; Control is drawn flat when XP is running in classic mode If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_FULLDRAG) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_FULLDRAG, " ;0x00000080 ; Column contents are displayed while the user resizes a column If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_HIDDEN) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_HIDDEN, " ;0x00000008 ; Indicates a header control that is intended to be hidden If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_HORZ) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_HORZ, " ;0x00000000 ; Creates a header control with a horizontal orientation If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_HOTTRACK) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_HOTTRACK, " ;0x00000004 ; Enables hot tracking If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_NOSIZING) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_NOSIZING, " ;0x0800 ; The user cannot drag the divider on the header control on Vista If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_OVERFLOW) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_OVERFLOW, " ;0x1000 ; A button is displayed when not all items can be displayed within the header control's rectangle on Vista If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_DEFAULT) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_DEFAULT, " ;0x00000046 ; Default header style $HDS_DRAGDROP + $HDS_HOTTRACK + $HDS_BUTTONS ConsoleWrite("Header Styles= " & $sHDSTYLES & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>Debug_GetHDStyles Func Debug_GetWSStyles($hWnd) ;#include <WindowsConstants.au3> Local $WSStyle = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hWnd, -16) Local $sWSSTYLES Local $WSEXStyle = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hWnd, -20) ;_GUICtrlListView_GetExtendedListViewStyle($hListView); Local $sWSEXSTYLES If @error Then ConsoleWrite(" Error Debug_GetWSStyles Couldn't retrieve Styles") Return EndIf If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_OVERLAPPED) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_OVERLAPPED, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_TILED) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_TILED, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_MAXIMIZEBOX) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_MAXIMIZEBOX, " ;0x00010000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_MINIMIZEBOX) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_MINIMIZEBOX, " ;0x00020000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_TABSTOP) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_TABSTOP, " ;0x00010000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_GROUP) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_GROUP, " ;0x00020000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_SIZEBOX) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_SIZEBOX, " ;0x00040000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_THICKFRAME) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_THICKFRAME, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_SYSMENU) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_SYSMENU, " ;0x00080000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_HSCROLL) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_HSCROLL, " ;0x00100000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_VSCROLL) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_VSCROLL, " ;0x00200000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_DLGFRAME) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_DLGFRAME, " ;0x00400000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_BORDER) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_BORDER, " ;0x00800000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CAPTION) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CAPTION, " ;0x00C00000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_TILEDWINDOW) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_TILEDWINDOW, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_MAXIMIZE) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_MAXIMIZE, " ;0x01000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CLIPCHILDREN, " ;0x02000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS, " ;0x04000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_DISABLED) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_DISABLED, " ;0x08000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_VISIBLE) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_VISIBLE, " ;0x10000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_MINIMIZE) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_MINIMIZE, " ;0x20000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_ICONIC) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_ICONIC, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CHILD) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CHILD, " ;0x40000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CHILDWINDOW) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CHILDWINDOW, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_POPUP) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_POPUP, " ;0x80000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_POPUPWINDOW) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_POPUPWINDOW, " ;0x80880000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES, " ;0x00000010 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_APPWINDOW) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_APPWINDOW, " ;0x00040000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_COMPOSITED) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_COMPOSITED, " ;0x02000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT, " ;0x10000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE, " ;0x00000200 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_CONTEXTHELP) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_CONTEXTHELP, " ;0x00000400 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_DLGMODALFRAME) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_DLGMODALFRAME, " ;0x00000001 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LAYERED) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LAYERED, " ;0x00080000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LAYOUTRTL) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LAYOUTRTL, " ;0x400000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LEFT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LEFT, " ;0x00000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LEFTSCROLLBAR) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LEFTSCROLLBAR, " ;0x00004000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LTRREADING) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LTRREADING, " ;0x00000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_MDICHILD) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_MDICHILD, " ;0x00000040 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_NOACTIVATE) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_NOACTIVATE, " ;0x08000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_NOINHERITLAYOUT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_NOINHERITLAYOUT, " ;0x00100000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_NOPARENTNOTIFY) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_NOPARENTNOTIFY, " ;0x00000004 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_RIGHT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_RIGHT, " ;0x00001000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_RIGHTSCROLLBAR) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_RIGHTSCROLLBAR, " ;0x00000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_RTLREADING) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_RTLREADING, " ;0x2000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_STATICEDGE) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_STATICEDGE, " ;0x00020000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW, " ;0x00000080 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_TOPMOST, " ;0x00000008 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_TRANSPARENT, " ;0x00000020 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE, " ;0x00000100 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, " If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_PALETTEWINDOW) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_PALETTEWINDOW, " ConsoleWrite("WS Styles= " & $sWSSTYLES & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("WS EX Styles= " & $sWSEXSTYLES & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>Debug_GetWSStyles  
    • ur
      By ur
      I am trying to identify the window based on the window title and text.
      The title will be the "erwin DM - filename"

It is working till date, but some operating systems our application is displaying window as "erwin DM - [filename]"

I tried  "erwin DM - *filename*" But this regular expression is not working.
      Any suggestion?

$sModelFile = "C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\My Models\eMovies.erwin" $wdModel = _WinWaitActivate1("erwin DM - "&FileNameOnly($sModelFile),"") Func _WinWaitActivate1($title,$text,$timeout=0);Will Return the window Handler Logging("Waiting for "&$title&":"&$text) $dHandle = WinWait($title,$text,$timeout) if not ($dHandle = 0) then If Not WinActive($title,$text) Then WinActivate($title,$text) return WinWaitActive($title,$text,$timeout) Else Logging("Timeout occured while waiting for the window...") Exit EndIf EndFunc Func FileNameOnly($sFilePath) Local $sDrive = "", $sDir = "", $sFileName = "", $sExtension = "" Local $aPathSplit = _PathSplit($sFilePath, $sDrive, $sDir, $sFileName, $sExtension) ;_ArrayDisplay($aPathSplit, "_PathSplit of " & @ScriptFullPath) return $sFileName EndFunc  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.