Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iamtheky

All log on failures from other accounts

1 post in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Message is broken out further and requires extra massaging, that and I am formatting it for eventual Neo4j graph sexiness.

#include <AutoItConstants.au3>
#include<array.au3>
#RequireAdmin

$outfile = "test_PS_csv_failures.csv"
If fileexists($outfile) then FileDelete($outfile)

$iPID = run("powershell get-eventlog -logname security -Message '*An account failed to log on*' | select Index,TimeGenerated,Message | format-list" , "", @SW_HIDE , $stdout_child)

$sOutput = ""

While 1
        $sOutput &= StdoutRead($iPID)
        If @error Then
            ExitLoop
        EndIf
 WEnd

$aStr = stringsplit($sOutput , @CRLF , 3)

For $i = ubound($aStr) - 1 to 0 step - 1
    If NOT stringinstr($aStr[$i] , ":") Then _ArrayDelete($aStr , $i)
Next

;~ _ArrayDisplay($aStr)
$sFinal = ""
$sLine = ""
$k = 0

for $i = 0 to 29

$sLine &= stringregexpreplace(stringstripws($aStr[$i] , 8) , "(\:.*)" , "") & ","

next

$sFinal &= StringTrimRight($sLine , 1) & @LF
$sLine = ""

for $i = 30 to ubound($aStr) - 1

$aStr[$i] = stringreplace($aStr[$i] , "," , "_")
  $sLine &= stringregexpreplace($aStr[$i] , "(\A.*\D:)" , "") & ","
  $k += 1

If $k = 30 Then
      If NOT StringInStr($sLine , @UserName) Then $sFinal &= StringTrimRight($sLine , 1) & @LF
      $sLine = ""
      $k = 0
    EndIf

next

;~ msgbox(0, '' , $sFinal)
filewrite($outfile , $sFinal)
shellexecute($outfile)

Edited by iamtheky
fixed TimeGenerated

,-. .--. ________ .-. .-. ,---. ,-. .-. .-. .-.
|(| / /\ \ |\ /| |__ __||| | | || .-' | |/ / \ \_/ )/
(_) / /__\ \ |(\ / | )| | | `-' | | `-. | | / __ \ (_)
| | | __ | (_)\/ | (_) | | .-. | | .-' | | \ |__| ) (
| | | | |)| | \ / | | | | | |)| | `--. | |) \ | |
`-' |_| (_) | |\/| | `-' /( (_)/( __.' |((_)-' /(_|
'-' '-' (__) (__) (_) (__)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• mdwerne
      By mdwerne
      Hello,
      I'm working on a script that writes detailed application event logs, and I'd like to know if there is a way with Autoit to write multiple lines of XML EventData (see example below):
      <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> <System> <Provider Name="Application" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1001</EventID> <Level>4</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-07-12T21:26:07.000000000Z" /> <EventRecordID>86554</EventRecordID> <Channel>Application</Channel> <Computer>YOUR_COMPUTER</Computer> <Security /> </System> <EventData> <Data>DeskTop Agent: Mike</Data> <Data>Observer Username: Miguel</Data> etc... </EventData> </Event> So far, using EventCreate, everything I send end's up in a single <data> entry (see below):
      <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> <System> <Provider Name="Application" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1001</EventID> <Level>4</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords> <TimeCreated SystemTime="2015-07-12T21:26:07.000000000Z" /> <EventRecordID>86554</EventRecordID> <Channel>Application</Channel> <Computer>YOUR_COMPUTER</Computer> <Security /> </System> <EventData> <Data>DeskTop Agent: Mike Observer Username: Miguel</Data> </EventData> </Event> Here is the code I'm using thus far (which does not work the way I'd like):
      $LogData = @CRLF & "DeskTop Agent: " & @UserName & @CRLF & "Observer Username: " & $DTObserver & @CRLF & "File name/s with extension: " & $FilenameWextension & @CRLF & "Action Performed: " & $ActionPerformed & @CRLF & "Explanation: " & $Explanation & @CRLF & "Machine Name: " & @ComputerName & @CRLF & "IP Address: " & @IPAddress1 & @CRLF & "App1Installed: " & $App1 & @CRLF & "App2Installed: " & $App2 Run("eventcreate /T Information /ID 100 /L Application /SO DTALog /D " & Chr(34) & "DTALog Details: " & $LogData & Chr(34), "", @SW_HIDE, 2) I found a Stackoverflow post that talks about doing it in C# (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7694276/how-to-add-multiple-lines-of-eventdata-to-an-eventlog-in-windows)
      but I'd like to determine if it can be accomplished with AutoIt!.
      Thanks for your time,
      -Mike
    • hemichallenger
      By hemichallenger
      Not sure if this is possible or if someone has already tackled this. Is it possible to embed PowerShell into a GUI? Autoit is great for quick function but sometime I need to run a command thru PowerShell. It be great to have PowerShell console embedded into the gui.
    • BigDaddyO
      By BigDaddyO
      After much searching I finally found a method to get eMails from an Exchange eMail account inbox.  I was hoping for AutoIT or vbscript but I couldn't find any that would read the inbox messages without using Outlook.
      I needed this because I'm testing a web-form that generates an eMail sent to a shared mailbox "not what my current outlook is configured for".  so, I needed to connect to a different account, then get the inbox messages, and see if the auto-generated eMail message body contains what I submitted in the form.

I found a PowerShell script that was close and modified it to do just what I want, but I'd still like it to run in AutoIT but I'm not sure how to use the Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.dll
      Anybody have some ideas? 
      #To Launch! # C:\Windows\System32> powershell -ExecutionPolicy ByPass #This launches PowerShell and allows execution of .ps1 files # PS C:\Windows\System32> . "C:\Temp\eMail\getInbox.ps1" #The period . in front of the .ps1 file forces PS to display results on-screen # Where is the EWS .DLL file that you are using # Get the installer from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42022 # We only need 2 dll's from the install and they can be stored anywhere: "Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Auth.dll" & "Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.dll" $EWSdll = "C:\Temp\eMail\Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.dll" # Where do you want the output text file to be saved $Output = "C:\Temp\eMails.txt" # replace with your email address $email = "MyemailAddress@work.net" # only need to populate these if you're impersonating... $username = "myemail" $password = "Sup3rS3cre+" $domain = "ad.work.net" # load the assembly : point to the dll in the location you have the .dll file [void] [Reflection.Assembly]::LoadFile($EWSdll) # set ref to exchange, first references 2007, 2nd is 2010 (default) #$s = New-Object Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService([Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeVersion]::Exchange2007_SP1) $s = New-Object Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.ExchangeService # use first option if you want to impersonate, otherwise, grab your own credentials with the 3rd one. not sure what the 2nd one is for $s.Credentials = New-Object Net.NetworkCredential($username, $password, $domain) ##$s.Credentials = [System.Net.CredentialCache]::DefaultNetworkCredentials #$s.UseDefaultCredentials = $true # discover the url from your email address $s.AutodiscoverUrl($email) # get a handle to the inbox $inbox = [Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.Folder]::Bind($s,[Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.WellKnownFolderName]::Inbox) #create a property set (to let us access the body & other details not available from the FindItems call) $psPropertySet = new-object Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.PropertySet([Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.BasePropertySet]::FirstClassProperties) $psPropertySet.RequestedBodyType = [Microsoft.Exchange.WebServices.Data.BodyType]::Text; # If you have a set number of items you want to get, use this and insert the # in the () # $items = $inbox.FindItems(5) # If you want to retrieve all items (Server limit is usually at 1000) then use this line # Details on the max returned by server: https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/exchangedev/2010/03/12/throttling-policies-and-the-ewsfindcountlimit/ $items = $inbox.FindItems($inbox.TotalCount) # Put some counts at the top of the output Write-host "Total Inbox count: $($inbox.TotalCount)" Write-host "Unread count: $($inbox.UnreadCount)" #These two lines, write the output to the specified text file Add-Content $Output "Total Inbox count: $($inbox.TotalCount)" Add-Content $Output "Unread count: $($inbox.UnreadCount)" foreach ($item in $items.Items) { # load the property set to allow us to get to the body $item.load($psPropertySet) # Get the Body text as-is $bod = $item.Body.Text #if you only want a short summary of the Body, then comment the above line and un-comment these 4 lines # $bod = $item.Body.Text -replace '\s+', ' ' # $bodCutOff = (100,$bod.Length | Measure-Object -Minimum).Minimum # $bod = $bod.Substring(0,$bodCutOff) # $bod = "$bod..." # output the results - first of all the From, Subject, References and Message ID write-host "====================================================================" Write-host "From: $($item.From.Name)" Write-host "Subject: $($item.Subject)" Write-host "Body: $($bod)" write-host "====================================================================" "" # Output the results to the specified Text file Add-Content $Output "" Add-Content $Output "====================================================================" Add-Content $Output "From: $($item.From.Name)" Add-Content $Output "Subject: $($item.Subject)" Add-Content $Output "Body:",$($bod) Add-Content $Output "====================================================================" Add-Content $Output "" } #see these URLs for more info # EWS Stuff # folder members: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.exchange.webservices.data.folder_members%28v=exchg.80%29.aspx # exporting headers: https://www.allabout365.com/2010/10/export-email-headers-exchange-powershell/ # read emails with EWS: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/3fbf8348-2945-43aa-a0bc-f3b1d34da27c/read-emails-with-ews?forum=exchangesvrdevelopment  
      Thanks,
      Mike
    • Jibberish
      By Jibberish
      Hi all,
      I need to read a log file into an array, but the log file is encoded as $FO_UTF16_BE_NOBOM (2048) = Use Unicode UTF16 Big Endian (without BOM) per FileGetEncoding (it returns 2048).
      I have searched how to convert these log files to UTF-8 and finally found a Powershell command. Since then I have been racking my brain trying to get the function to work. The command itself works from a Powerscript prompt:
      C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -Command Get-Content C:\Logs\Myplayer_10-10-17-02-31.log | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 C:\Logs\Myplayer1.log This is my sandbox;
      #include <array.au3> #include <File.au3> Local $aArrayLogFile Local $sLogDir = "C:\Logs\" Local $sLogFile = "Myplayer_10-10-17-02-31.log" Local $sConvertedLog = "ConvertedLog.log" Local $sLogDirFile = $sLogDir&$sLogFile RunWait("C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -Command Get-Content "&$sLogDirFile&" | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 "&$sConvertedLog,$sLogDir) _FileReadToArray($sLogDirFile, $aArrayLogFile) _ArrayDisplay($aArrayLogFile) Also tried
      RunWait("C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe -Command Get-Content "&$sLogDirFile&" | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 "&$sConvertedLog,$sLogDir) and
      ShellExecuteWait("C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe"," -Command Get-Content "&$sLogDirFile&" | Set-Content -Encoding utf8 "&$sConvertedLog,$sLogDir) Tried without -Command and a bunch of other parameters that were sprinkled throughout the internet from people trying to get this to work.
      Thanks
      Jibs
    • ur
      By ur
      I am maintaining all the reusable code in a separate file as library.au3.
      In that file I have referenced some dependent files using fileinstall, so that they will be extracted when necessary.

Problem is, if I use a function in the library.au3 in another script which doesn't require this dependent file, as I am including the whole file using include tag, it is embedding that file also.
      Is there any way to exclude that.