bagas9425

Send email when get error on Firefox/FF.au3

5 posts in this topic

Hi, all.

I want to know how to send an email when FF.au3 got error.

I have made in IE and it worked.

But, FF cannot handle global error.

Can you all help me?

Thanks.

Writing own Errorhandling is possible whith checking the @error macro after each used function.

8 hours ago, AutoBert said:

Writing own Errorhandling is possible whith checking the @error macro after each used function.

How can I do it?

Using multiple nested If?

31 minutes ago, bagas9425 said:

How can I do it?

For example with a global Stringvariable and then adding for each error a short messageline. After  finish or very critical error show this messages.

4 hours ago, AutoBert said:

For example with a global Stringvariable and then adding for each error a short messageline. After  finish or very critical error show this messages.

Hmmm I'm still confused for this.

Can you help me?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• mattia100
      By mattia100
      HI!
      1) I want to create a FF web page in background... i want to say a web page that can't be seen in the application bar  but only in Windows Task Manager... 
      maybe using  __FFStartProcess? in fact i tried to use it but the parameter "hide" only can minimize the page, but not put it in background... 
      2) After creating this hide page, i would to open a macro of the iMacros addon, always all in hide mode...
      it is possible to do it?
      anybody can help me?
      Thanks!!
    • Marc
      By Marc
      Profiler - yet another backup script for Firefox and Thunderbird profiles
      It automatically detects the last recently used profile directories of Firefox and Thunderbird (installed versions, no portables).
      Clicking the Backup-Button creates a complete Backup of the found profiles with a timestamp.
      Restore deletes the according profile dir and extracts the content of the selected archive into the profile directory.
      Uses Winrar as compression tool, but feel free to change it to your needs
      Best regards
      Marc

Profiler.au3
    • BOUNCER
      By BOUNCER
      I'm trying to get the output data from https://www.guilded.gg but it uses a web app that generates that output on the fly and this doesn't show up in the page source.
      Only in web inspector of each browser does this data show up. How do I read this data in autoit (equivalent to the web inspector)

thank you
    • Pao
      By Pao
      Hello, I've recently updated from Firefox 50 to 54.0.1.
      My Autoit script that previously worked fine, now seems to have erratic problems.
      It's almost as if some Send() commands are sometimes skipped when dealing with the Firefox UI (it's still mostly fine on the actual pages).

To temporarly fix the problem, I had to put some Sleep(200) pauses and avoid grouping keys together (e.g: TAB 2), but I'm not exactly sure about the correct way to deal with this..
      Could this be caused by the new multiprocess feature? (e10s)
      Are there better Autoit commands or rules that I should use?

• ur
      By ur
      We can send mails using SMTP settings in AutoIT.
      But is there anyway to read the mails and start the program if we get the mail with the particular subject.

I mean, I have automated a build process and it starts from windows task scheduler my autoit program at morning 3 AM.
      If it fails in the middle, it will be sent to the dev team guys with the logs as attachment.
      Then I am connecting manually to the remote machine to trigger the task again.
      Is there anyway to start this task once I receive a mail with the specific subject like "start the build" automatically.