bagas9425

Send email when get error on Firefox/FF.au3

bagas9425

Hi, all.

I want to know how to send an email when FF.au3 got error.

I have made in IE and it worked.

But, FF cannot handle global error.

Can you all help me?

Thanks.

AutoBert

Writing own Errorhandling is possible whith checking the @error macro after each used function.

bagas9425
8 hours ago, AutoBert said:

Writing own Errorhandling is possible whith checking the @error macro after each used function.

How can I do it?

Using multiple nested If?

AutoBert
31 minutes ago, bagas9425 said:

How can I do it?

For example with a global Stringvariable and then adding for each error a short messageline. After  finish or very critical error show this messages.

bagas9425
4 hours ago, AutoBert said:

For example with a global Stringvariable and then adding for each error a short messageline. After  finish or very critical error show this messages.

Hmmm I'm still confused for this.

Can you help me?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Gowrisankar
      By Gowrisankar
      Dear members,
      I'm trying to move unread mails from Inbox to a different folder using OutlookEx UDF.
      But its not working for me. I'm not sure what mistake I do.
      I get the error code 6 when the following is executed. From the UDF it is observed that  "No or an invalid item has been specified".
      Note : The UDF version is 1.3.3.1. AutoIt version (v3.3.14.2).
      #include <OutlookEX.au3> Global $oOutlook = _OL_Open() If @error <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF", "Error creating a connection to Outlook. @error = " & @error & ", @extended = " & @extended) Global $aOL_Item = _OL_ItemFind($oOutlook, "*\Inbox", $olMail, "[UnRead]=True", "", "", "Subject", "", 1) If $aOL_Item[0][0] = 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemMove Example Script", "Could not find a task item in folder 'Outlook-UDF-Test\SourceFolder\Tasks'. @error = " & @error) _ArrayDisplay($aOL_Item, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemFind Example Script - Unread mails") _OL_ItemMove($oOutlook, $aOL_Item[1][0], Default, "*\Outlook-UDF-Test\TargetFolder\Mail") If @error <> 0 Then Exit MsgBox(16, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemMove Example Script", "Error moving specified task. @error = " & @error) Any help is deeply appreciated. Thanks in advance.
      Thanks and regards,
      Gowrisankar R.
    • Danp2
      By Danp2
      UDF to control FireFox via MozRepl:
       FF_V0.6.0.1b-15_au3
      Change Log:
      Original thread: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/95595-ffau3-v0601b-10/

• rudi
      By rudi
      Hello,
      usually I do Win automations, so I have no skills at all to handle HTML forms :-/
      The script to catch and syntax check  the required information from Excel is done.
      Now I'd like to automate the upload using this form, too:

http://flashcardsdeluxe.com/flashcards/Upload.aspx
      What browser is easiest to do so? (IE, Chrome, FF) The Values $DeckCode, $DeckName, $DeckDefinition shall go to their HTML form fields finally "click" the button "upload flashcards" <table width="70%" class="cssCenter" border="0"> <tr> <td style="width: 1%">Deck&nbsp;Code</td> <td style="width: 100%"><input name="ctlDeckCode" type="text" id="ctlDeckCode" style="width:50%;" /> (no spaces allowed)</td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td style="width: 1%">Deck&nbsp;Name</td> <td style="width: 100%"><input name="ctlDeckName" type="text" id="ctlDeckName" style="width:50%;" /> (optional)</td> <td style="width: 1%" align="right"><input type="submit" name="ctlUpload" value="Upload Flashcards" id="ctlUpload" /></td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" style="padding-top: 5px" >Flashcard&nbsp;Text</td> <td colspan="2"><textarea name="ctlFlashcardText" rows="2" cols="20" id="ctlFlashcardText" style="height:280px;width:100%;"></textarea></td> </tr> </table> If someone kindly could jump in showing how to address just one of the input fields and how to "click" the "upload flashcards" button, I should be able to do the rest myself.
      TIA, Rudi.

• Faraz
      By Faraz
      I have to open a URL on Mozilla Firefox , cursor is by default userid textbox, had to send userid, send tab, send pwd with flag 1 , send tab, send Enter.
      But Script is Failing to take Password.
      Any Help

#include <Constants.au3>
      #include <IE.au3>
      #include <PassMask.au3>
      If $CmdLine[0] <> 3 Then
          MsgBox($MB_OK, "Usage", "ps_weblogin_FireFox <Url> <Browser Title> <Text to Send>")
      Else
         web_login($CmdLine[1], $CmdLine[2], $CmdLine[3])
      EndIf
      Func web_login($bt_url, $bt_Title, $bt_SendText)
          Local $ff = Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe " & $bt_url)
              WinWaitActive($bt_Title)
          Sleep(2000)
          ControlSend("","","",$bt_SendText)
      EndFunc
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "#", "||||||#@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "!", "||||||!@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "+", "||||||+@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "^", "||||||^@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "{", "||||||{@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "}", "||||||}@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "||||||", "{")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "@@@@@@", "}")
          Return $MaskPassword
      EndFunc
    • gf100
      By gf100
      Newbie. I am writing a script that requires me to reference the TO:, FROM:, BCC, SUBJECT, BODY of a new email that's being composed.  I need to go directly to these location and work with them.  Is there anyway to detect these in AUTOIT for the present gmail client screen without knowing its resolution and text size?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.