There's nothing here yet

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SEuBo
      Hi there,
      while I created an example script to generate and execute a function during runtime, I stumbled across a neat way to share data between running autoit scripts.
      This is done using the amazing magic of  AutoItObject_Internal . (You'll need at least Version 3.0.0 of AutoItObject_Internal)
      Using this UDF, you can create a shared data storage, basically an empty "AutoitObject_Internal-"Object which you can then use to write / read data Inline. no set/get methods, just
      #include "AutoItSharedData.au3" $oShare = _AutoIt_SharedData_CreateOrAttach("MyCustomID") $oShare.some_data = 'foo' and you're done. any other script accessing this data will have to do:
      #include "AutoItSharedData.au3" $oShare = _AutoIt_SharedData_CreateOrAttach("MyCustomID") ConsoleWrite($oShare.some_data & @LF)  
      Basically it's Larsj's Implementing IRunningObjectTable Interface, but you dont have a Dictionary, but an IDIspatch Object instead.
      There are already a bunch of IPC options available - and this is another one.
      AutoItSharedData.au3

Example Script 1

Example Script 2
      Output: 
      To test: run Example Script 1, Then run example Script 2.. or the other way around.
      Example Script 3
      Example_sharedata3.au3
      Example_sharedata3_Controlsend.au3
      Example_sharedata3_Tooltip.au3
      To test: run Example_sharedata3.au3.
      Output: 

Example SharedData4:
      Output: 
      /Edit: Please note that there's a limitation with the Running object table :
      The Script accessing a variable first, will be the "server" for this variable. This means, access to that variable from other scripts should only be possible, as long the "server" script is running! Use appropriate Object Error handlers in case you don't want the surviving "clients" to crash.
      Feedback and/or improvements appreciated

changelog
      version 2.0
      Removed need for AutoItObject, as AutoItObject_Internal now comes with ROT support Added UDF Header Fixed typo on "#include AutoItObjectInternal.au3" -> "#include AutoItObject_Internal.au3" Added ObjGet() after registering the object fails (in case 2 programs tried to register the same ID simultaneously) Updated Examples & zip archive. Cheers,

AutoItSharedData.zip
    • By genius257
      I've made a library, based on AutoItObject UDF with the goal of implementing getter and setter functionality and make it possible to define new object properties in as few steps as possible.
      Thank you to @trancexx for getting me on the right track, and all users in Hooking into the IDispatch interface for the code to get me going.
      If I've forgotten to add credit, please let me know
      Example:
      #include "AutoItObject_Internal.au3" $myCar = IDispatch() $myCar.make = 'Ford' $myCar.model = 'Mustang' $myCar.year = 1969 $myCar.__defineGetter('DisplayCar', DisplayCar) Func DisplayCar($oThis) Return 'A Beautiful ' & $oThis.parent.year & ' ' & $oThis.parent.make & ' ' & $oThis.parent.model EndFunc MsgBox(0, "", $myCar.DisplayCar) More examples: https://github.com/genius257/AutoItObject-Internal/tree/master/Examples
      Version: 3.0.0
      AutoItObject_Internal.au3
      Documentation
      Edit2 (19th March 2017):
      First of all, sorry about the lack of updates on this project. I always start too many projects and end up ignoring old projects, if I run into problems ^^'.
      So I've started moving my AutoIt scripts to GitHub. I will still post the most recent script version here.
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello autoit team
      please
      i tried to create a SPVoice object 
      when i create the object and tried to use this function SetAlertBoundary
      it gave me an error
      please where is the problem?
      here is the code
      local $o_Sapi_OBJ = ObjCreate("SAPI.SpVoice") if IsObj($o_Sapi_OBJ) then $o_Sapi_OBJ.SetAlertBoundary("SPEI_PHONEME") endIf note i got the function name from microsoft web site

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/windows/desktop/ms719784(v=vs.85)
      i have windows10
    • By Colduction
      Hi AutoIt Programmers!

I've seen a code that gives Name of Group by writing it's group's SID, but this one response very slower than Windows Command-Line WMIC

Func _GetLocalGroupName($sSID = 'S-1-5-18') $objWMIService = ObjGet ("winmgmts:\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\cimv2") $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery('SELECT Name FROM Win32_Group where SID="' & $sSID & '"') For $GroupNames in $colItems MsgBox (0,"",$GroupNames.Name) ExitLoop Next EndFunc I don't want call and use any third-party programs even CMD, i just want use from Windows API, netapi32.dll or AutoIt Functions (Standalone).
      Do you have any idea to improve speed/performance of this code? I'll happy of your comments

====================== SOLOUTION by @Subz ======================

• By argumentum
      $sQueryUpdateTime = "select intUpdateTime from tblStudies " . $where . " ORDER BY intUpdateTime DESC limit 1"; $rs = mysqli_query($conn, $sQueryUpdateTime); $row = mysqli_fetch_assoc($rs); the above used to take 300+ ms. to query. Then I set it as index and takes 30 ms. Cool.
      $sQuery = "select * from tblStudies " . $where . " ORDER BY StudyDate DESC limit $offset,$rows"; // takes 30 ms. on the indexed int $sQuery = "select * from tblStudies " . $where . " ORDER BY StudyDate DESC , PatientName ASC limit $offset,$rows"; // takes 300 ms. due to "PatientName" been a text field, even as I did index it So my observation is that "PatientName" takes a long time to sort, even tho "$rows = 20". Sorting text in 20 rows should be fast.
      ..tho, I find that any 2nd argument in the ORDER BY is just slow.
      Is there a way to query this in a way to have a faster result back ?
      Thanks
      PS: added ADD INDEX `StudyDate_2` (`StudyDate`, `PatientBirthDate`) USING BTREE;  and searched by those two with not much speed change ( StudyDate and PatientBirthDate are integer ).