Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
hello autoit team
i tried to create a SPVoice object
when i create the object and tried to use this function SetAlertBoundary
it gave me an error
please where is the problem?
here is the code
local $o_Sapi_OBJ = ObjCreate("SAPI.SpVoice") if IsObj($o_Sapi_OBJ) then $o_Sapi_OBJ.SetAlertBoundary("SPEI_PHONEME") endIf note i got the function name from microsoft web site
i have windows10
Hi AutoIt Programmers!
I've seen a code that gives Name of Group by writing it's group's SID, but this one response very slower than Windows Command-Line WMIC
Func _GetLocalGroupName($sSID = 'S-1-5-18') $objWMIService = ObjGet ("winmgmts:\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\cimv2") $colItems = $objWMIService.ExecQuery('SELECT Name FROM Win32_Group where SID="' & $sSID & '"') For $GroupNames in $colItems MsgBox (0,"",$GroupNames.Name) ExitLoop Next EndFunc I don't want call and use any third-party programs even CMD, i just want use from Windows API, netapi32.dll or AutoIt Functions (Standalone).
Do you have any idea to improve speed/performance of this code? I'll happy of your comments
====================== SOLOUTION by @Subz ======================
$sQueryUpdateTime = "select intUpdateTime from tblStudies " . $where . " ORDER BY intUpdateTime DESC limit 1"; $rs = mysqli_query($conn, $sQueryUpdateTime); $row = mysqli_fetch_assoc($rs); the above used to take 300+ ms. to query. Then I set it as index and takes 30 ms. Cool.
$sQuery = "select * from tblStudies " . $where . " ORDER BY StudyDate DESC limit $offset,$rows"; // takes 30 ms. on the indexed int $sQuery = "select * from tblStudies " . $where . " ORDER BY StudyDate DESC , PatientName ASC limit $offset,$rows"; // takes 300 ms. due to "PatientName" been a text field, even as I did index it So my observation is that "PatientName" takes a long time to sort, even tho "$rows = 20". Sorting text in 20 rows should be fast.
..tho, I find that any 2nd argument in the ORDER BY is just slow.
Is there a way to query this in a way to have a faster result back ?
PS: added ADD INDEX `StudyDate_2` (`StudyDate`, `PatientBirthDate`) USING BTREE; and searched by those two with not much speed change ( StudyDate and PatientBirthDate are integer ).
I was thinking but I don't have the experience, so you may have the experience.
I was thinking to chop a DB with 100.000 ( 20 columns ) in 10.000 DB chunks ( 10 DBs ) and query concurrently all of them to speed up a search, then add the results. Is that a sound idea ? Or will I run in trouble down the road. Should a DB better be keep in one piece ?
The DB is now in MySQL. I wanna do all this chopping and use SQLite.
I've made a library, based on AutoItObject UDF with the goal of implementing getter and setter functionality and make it possible to define new object properties in as few steps as possible.
Thank you to @trancexx for getting me on the right track, and all users in Hooking into the IDispatch interface for the code to get me going.
If I've forgotten to add credit, please let me know
#include "AutoItObject_Internal.au3" $myCar = IDispatch() $myCar.make = 'Ford' $myCar.model = 'Mustang' $myCar.year = 1969 $myCar.__defineGetter('DisplayCar', DisplayCar) Func DisplayCar($oThis) Return 'A Beautiful ' & $oThis.parent.year & ' ' & $oThis.parent.make & ' ' & $oThis.parent.model EndFunc MsgBox(0, "", $myCar.DisplayCar) More examples: https://github.com/genius257/AutoItObject-Internal/tree/master/Examples
Edit2 (19th March 2017):
First of all, sorry about the lack of updates on this project. I always start too many projects and end up ignoring old projects, if I run into problems ^^'.
So I've started moving my AutoIt scripts to GitHub. I will still post the most recent script version here.