nbg15

List Content of "Qt5QWindowIcon" Class

nbg15

Hello everybody,

i've spent hours to google and find out how to get content of scrollable list view of our CMS Software...

i checked it with the "AutotIT window info" tool, but the only things I get are this:

Class: Qt5QWindowIcon
Instance: 18

but how can I get list contents of a class like that?

I was using AutoIT couple a months ago (but it was a ListView32 box) <-- was easy ;)

Thanks for any hints...

Rickey

P.S: I also checked the AutoIT Editors help pages (Keywords: "Qt5QWindowIcon" "Qt5Q", nut cant find nothing... Thanks!

Edited by nbg15

alienclone

I also need some help with this window class. The new Mighty Text desktop app is Qt5QWindowIcon and I can only get SimpleSpy to setfocus to the main window. My experience with SimpleSpy and UIA is very minimal, this is what SimpleSpy gives me.

Mouse position is retrieved 148-185
At least we have an element [MightyText][Qt5QWindowIcon]

Having the following values for all properties: 
Title is: <MightyText>  Class   := <Qt5QWindowIcon> controltype:= <UIA_WindowControlTypeId> ,<50032>    , (0000C370)    57;-8;1317;784
*** Parent Information top down ***
0: Title is: <Desktop>  Class   := <#32769> controltype:= <UIA_PaneControlTypeId>   ,<50033>    , (0000C371)    0;0;1366;768
"Title:=Desktop;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=#32769"   

;~ *** Standard code ***
#include "UIAWrappers.au3"
AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1)

_UIA_setVar("MightyText.mainwindow","title:=MightyText;classname:=Qt5QWindowIcon")
_UIA_action("MightyText.mainwindow","setfocus")

*** Detailed properties of the highlighted element ***
UIA_title:= <MightyText>
UIA_text:= <MightyText>
UIA_regexptitle:= <MightyText>
UIA_class:= <Qt5QWindowIcon>
UIA_regexpclass:= <Qt5QWindowIcon>
UIA_iaccessiblechildId:= <0>
UIA_handle:= <2495118>
UIA_RuntimeId:= <42;2495118>
UIA_BoundingRectangle:= <57;-8;1317;784>
; Main:Microsoft: MSAA Proxy (unmanaged:uiautomationcore.dll)]; Nonclient:Microsoft: Non-Client Proxy (unmanaged:uiautomationcore.dll); Hwnd(parent link):Microsoft: HWND Proxy (unmanaged:uiautomationcore.dll)]>
UIA_IsItemContainerPatternAvailable:= <False>
UIA_IsVirtualizedItemPatternAvailable:= <False>
UIA_IsSynchronizedInputPatternAvailable:= <False>

if @error Then
	MsgBox(262192,"",@ComputerName&" slaps "&@UserName&" around a bit with a large trout!")
	EndIf

>Exit code: 0

REAL search results

"Yeah yeah yeah, patience. How long will that take?"  -Ed Gruberman

junkew

@NBG15: post simplespy output of your controls to give in indication if it can or cannot work

In general IUIAutomation supports accessibility of QT Widgets

However if the developers of your app are not nice to people with disabilities they forget to use the relevant QT Widget properties for accessbility. 

Check with a trial of Ranorex tooling but I think mightydesktop for sure is not behaving nice (I checked with NVDA and Simplespy and RanorexSpy and inpspect)

http://www.ranorex.com/blog/enabling-automation-for-custom-qt-widgets-by-adding-accessibility#trying

So all you can do is complain or sue the developers of mightydesktop not building accessible apps

edit: Its not about the QT class but about the QT Class properties developers are forgettng to give a value

edit2: Testcomplete seems to support more with injecting dlls into the qt application under test

https://support.smartbear.com/downloads/testcomplete/qt-modules/

Edited by junkew

junkew

More interesting 

http://osxr.org:8080/qt/source/qtbase/src/plugins/platforms/windows/qtwindowsglobal.h

0198     case WM_GETOBJECT:
0199         return QtWindows::AccessibleObjectFromWindowRequest;
#include <APISysConstants.au3>
#include <GUIMenu.au3>
#include <WinAPIProc.au3>
#include <WinAPISys.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <array.au3>

Example()

Func Example()
    ; Retrieve a list of window handles using a regular expression. The regular expression looks for titles that contain the word SciTE or Internet Explorer.
    Local $aWinList = WinList("[REGEXPTITLE:Mighty.*]")
    $hWnd=$aWinlist[2][1]
    consolewrite($WM_GETOBJECT)
    consolewrite($hwnd)

_ArrayDisplay($aWinList)
    $result = _SendMessage($hWnd, $WM_GETOBJECT, 0, 0)
    consolewrite($result)

EndFunc   ;==>Example

After trying above and setting the environment variable no result (ranorex, simplespy, inspect, au3inf) but looking thru QT source it should be able to work.

I am on windows 10 so maybe different results on other windows system

edit check source as below

http://osxr.org:8080/qt/source/qtbase/src/plugins/platforms/windows/qwindowscontext.cpp

0052 #ifndef QT_NO_ACCESSIBILITY
0053 # include "accessible/qwindowsaccessibility.h"
0054 #endif
0797     case QtWindows::AccessibleObjectFromWindowRequest:
0798 #ifndef QT_NO_ACCESSIBILITY
0799         return QWindowsAccessibility::handleAccessibleObjectFromWindowRequest(hwnd, wParam, lParam, result);
0800 #else
0801         return false;
0802 #endif
bool QWindowsAccessibility::handleAccessibleObjectFromWindowRequest(HWND hwnd, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam, LRESULT *lResult)
0245 {
0246     if (static_cast<long>(lParam) == static_cast<long>(UiaRootObjectId)) {
0247         /* For UI Automation */
0248     } else if ((DWORD)lParam == DWORD(OBJID_CLIENT)) {
0249         // Start handling accessibility internally
0250         QGuiApplicationPrivate::platformIntegration()->accessibility()->setActive(true);
0251 #if 1
0252         // Ignoring all requests while starting up
0253         // ### Maybe QPA takes care of this???
0254         if (QCoreApplication::startingUp() || QCoreApplication::closingDown())
0255             return false;
0256 #endif
0258         typedef LRESULT (WINAPI *PtrLresultFromObject)(REFIID, WPARAM, LPUNKNOWN);
0259         static PtrLresultFromObject ptrLresultFromObject = 0;
0260         static bool oleaccChecked = false;
0262         if (!oleaccChecked) {
0263             oleaccChecked = true;
0264 #if !defined(Q_OS_WINCE)
0265             ptrLresultFromObject = (PtrLresultFromObject)QSystemLibrary::resolve(QLatin1String("oleacc"), "LresultFromObject");
0266 #endif
0267         }
0269         if (ptrLresultFromObject) {
0270             QWindow *window = QWindowsContext::instance()->findWindow(hwnd);
0271             if (window) {
0272                 QAccessibleInterface *acc = window->accessibleRoot();
0273                 if (acc) {
0274                     if (IAccessible *iface = wrap(acc)) {
0275                         *lResult = ptrLresultFromObject(IID_IAccessible, wParam, iface);  // ref == 2
0276                         if (*lResult) {
0277                             iface->Release(); // the client will release the object again, and then it will destroy itself
0278                         }
0279                         return true;
0280                     }
0281                 }
0282             }
0283         }
0284     }
0285     return false;
0286 }
Edited by junkew

phuocvovan
On 2/22/2016 at 3:30 AM, junkew said:

Interesting direction to investigate

Use the QT_USE_NATIVE_WINDOWS=1 in your environment

It worked. But That Application is too lag. When i do something. i have to minimize it. And open it again

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• rcmaehl
      By rcmaehl
      A UDF with Extended Functions for Window Management

Notes:
      Fixes WinGetClassList's barbaric returning of a @LF separated string instead of an array.

Potential Uses:
      Automating applications that change their controls' handles/classes on each launch (e.g. half of Cisco's programs)

Functions:
      _WinGetClassList
      _WinGetClassNNList
      _WindowGetHandleList
      _WindowGetHandleListFromPos

Download: 
      WindowEx.zip  (v0.4)

Changelog:
      10/04/2016 (v0.4): _WinGetClassNNList Fixed : Not Returning an Index when using $2D_ARRAY _WinGetClassNNList Fixed : Not Properly returning $aArray[x][1] on Classes with instances > 9 when using $2D_ARRAY 10/03/2016 (v0.3): _WinGetClassList Added : Exactly the same as WinGetClassList but returns a more civilized Array _WinGetClassNNList Added : Returns Classes and their instances in either a 1D or 2D array depending on Flags _WindowGetHandleList Renamed: _WinGetHandleList SCRIPT BREAKING! _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Renamed: _WinGetHandleListFromPos SCRIPT BREAKING! 10/01/2016 (v0.2): WindowsExConstants.au3 Added : Flags in _WindowGetHandleListFromPos _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Removed: ConsoleWrite left in during debug _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Added : Flag for if part of a Control is at $X, $Y return it as well. 10/01/2016 (v0.1): _WindowGetHandleList Added : Retrieves the handles of classes from a window. _WindowGetHandleListFromPos Added : Retrieves the handles of classes at a specific position from a window. Known and Reported Bugs:
      None reported To Do:
      To Be Decided. Opinions welcome! Upcoming Changes:
      To Be Decided.
    • FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good morning everyone

I was playing a little bit with "Screen Capture" UDF, and I was trying to make a "Window" capture, but, since I made a GUI which through I fire the event "Capture", my GUI is captured as well, and I don't want to
      This is the line of code that makes the capture:

_ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd($strScreenCaptureFileName, $objActiveWindow, 0, 0, -1, -1, False) And these are the lines of code which select the "active" window:

Local $objCurrentWindow = 9999 If _IsPressed("01") Then $objCurrentWindow = WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]") If $objCurrentWindow <> $objMyGUI Then $objActiveWindow = $objCurrentWindow EndIf EndIf Sorry If I made stupid mistakes
      Thanks in advance.

Francesco
    • AdamUL
      By AdamUL
      Here is a function that will return a 2D array of visible windows.  You will notice that windows "Start" and "Program Manager"  windows will always be in the array.  The array returns the title of the window, the window handle, the PID of the process associated with the window, the process name associated with the window, the window's position, and the window's dimension,  Please see comments in the code about the numbers returned about the window's position.

#include <Array.au3> #include <Process.au3> ;Get a list of visable windows with titles. $aWindows = _GetVisibleWindows() _ArrayDisplay($aWindows) Func _GetVisibleWindows() ;Retrieve a list of windows. Local $aWinList = WinList() If Not IsArray($aWinList) Then Return SetError(0, 0, 0) ;Loop through the array deleting no title or invisable windows. Local $sDeleteRows = "" For $i = 1 To $aWinList[0][0] If $aWinList[$i][0] = "" Or Not BitAND(WinGetState($aWinList[$i][1]), $WIN_STATE_VISIBLE) Then $sDeleteRows &= $i & ";" EndIf Next $sDeleteRows = StringTrimRight($sDeleteRows, 1) ;Remove last ";". _ArrayDelete($aWinList, $sDeleteRows) $aWinList[0][0] = UBound($aWinList) - 1 ;Get Window's Processor ID (PID), and add to the array. _ArrayColInsert($aWinList, UBound($aWinList, 2)) For $i = 1 To $aWinList[0][0] $aWinList[$i][2] = WinGetProcess($aWinList[$i][1]) Next ;Get Window's Process Name from PID, and add to the array. _ArrayColInsert($aWinList, UBound($aWinList, 2)) For $i = 1 To $aWinList[0][0] $aWinList[$i][3] = _ProcessGetName($aWinList[$i][2]) Next ;Get Windows's Position and Size, and add it to the array. ;For Position, -3200,-3200 is minimized window, -8,-8 is maximized window on 1st display, and ;x,-8 is maximized windown on the nth display were x is the nth display width plus -8 (W + -8). _ArrayColInsert($aWinList, UBound($aWinList, 2)) ;Position (X,Y). _ArrayColInsert($aWinList, UBound($aWinList, 2)) ;Dimension (WxH). Local $aWinPosSize For $i = 1 To $aWinList[0][0] $aWinPosSize = WinGetPos($aWinList[$i][1]) $aWinList[$i][4] = $aWinPosSize[0] & "," & $aWinPosSize[1] $aWinList[$i][5] = $aWinPosSize[2] & "x" & $aWinPosSize[3] Next Return $aWinList EndFunc ;==>_GetVisibleWindows  
      Adam

• Bilgus
      By Bilgus
      Literally just a list of listview styles / extended styles and WS / WSEX styles prints them in the console by their name
      ;Debug ;Debug_GetLvMStyles($g_hListView) ;Debug_GetHDStyles($g_hListView) ;Debug_GetWSStyles($g_hListView) ;Debug_GetWSStyles($g_hWnd) ;;#include <ListViewConstants.au3> Func Debug_GetLvMStyles($hListView) Local $LVStyle = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hListView, -16) Local $LVExStyle = _GUICtrlListView_GetExtendedListViewStyle($hListView) Local $sLVSTYLES Local $sLVExSTYLES If @error Then ConsoleWrite(" Error Debug_GetLvMStyles Couldn't retrieve Styles") Return EndIf If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_ALIGNLEFT) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "$LVS_ALIGNLEFT, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_ALIGNMASK) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "$LVS_ALIGNMASK, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_ALIGNTOP) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "$LVS_ALIGNTOP, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_AUTOARRANGE) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "$LVS_AUTOARRANGE, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_DEFAULT) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_DEFAULT," If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_EDITLABELS) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_EDITLABELS, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_ICON) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_ICON, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_LIST) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_LIST, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_NOCOLUMNHEADER) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_NOCOLUMNHEADER, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_NOLABELWRAP) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_NOLABELWRAP, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_NOSCROLL) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_NOSCROLL, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_NOSORTHEADER) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_NOSORTHEADER, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_OWNERDATA) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_OWNERDATA, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_OWNERDRAWFIXED) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_OWNERDRAWFIXED, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_REPORT) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_REPORT, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SHAREIMAGELISTS, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SINGLESEL) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SINGLESEL, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SMALLICON) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SMALLICON, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SORTASCENDING) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SORTASCENDING, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_SORTDESCENDING) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_SORTDESCENDING, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_TYPEMASK) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_TYPEMASK, " If BitAND($LVStyle, $LVS_TYPESTYLEMASK) Then $sLVSTYLES &= "LVS_TYPESTYLEMASK, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_AUTOAUTOARRANGE) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_AUTOARRANGE, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_AUTOCHECKSELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_AUTOCHECKSELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_AUTOSIZECOLUMNS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_AUTOSIZECOLUMNS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_BORDERSELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_BORDERSELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_CHECKBOXES, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_COLUMNOVERFLOW) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_COLUMNOVERFLOW, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_COLUMNSNAPPOINTS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_COLUMNSNAPPOINTS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_DOUBLEBUFFER) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_DOUBLEBUFFER, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_FLATSB) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_FLATSB, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_GRIDLINES) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_GRIDLINES, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_HEADERDRAGDROP) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_HEADERDRAGDROP, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_HEADERINALLVIEWS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_HEADERINALLVIEWS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_HIDELABELS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_HIDELABELS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_INFOTIP) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_INFOTIP, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_JUSTIFYCOLUMNS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_JUSTIFYCOLUMNS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_LABELTIP) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_LABELTIP, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_MULTIWORKAREAS) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_MULTIWORKAREAS, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_ONECLICKACTIVATE) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_ONECLICKACTIVATE, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_REGIONAL) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_REGIONAL, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_SIMPLESELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_SIMPLESELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_SNAPTOGRID) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_SNAPTOGRID, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_SUBITEMIMAGES, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_TRACKSELECT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_TRACKSELECT, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_TRANSPARENTBKGND) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_TRANSPARENTBACKGROUND, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_TRANSPARENTSHADOWTEXT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_TRANSPARENTTEXTSHADOW, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_TWOCLICKACTIVATE) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_TWOCLICKACTIVATE, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_UNDERLINECOLD) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_UNDERLINECOLD, " If BitAND($LVExStyle, $LVS_EX_UNDERLINEHOT) Then $sLVExSTYLES &= "$LVS_EX_UNDERLINEHOT, " ConsoleWrite("Lv Styles= " & $sLVSTYLES & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("Lv Ex Styles= " & $sLVExSTYLES & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>Debug_GetLvMStyles ;;#include <HeaderConstants.au3> Func Debug_GetHDStyles($hListView) Local $hHeader = _GUICtrlListView_GetHeader($hListView) Local $HDStyle = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hHeader, -16) Local $sHDSTYLES If @error Then ConsoleWrite(" Error Debug_GetHDStyles Couldn't retrieve Styles") Return EndIf If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_BUTTONS) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_STYLES, " ;0x00000002 ; Each item in the control looks and behaves like a push button If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_CHECKBOXES) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_CHECKBOXES, " ;0x00000400 ; Allows the placing of checkbo ;es on header items on Vista If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_DRAGDROP) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_DRAGDROP, " ;0x00000040 ; Allows drag-and-drop reordering of header items If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_FILTERBAR) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_FILTERBAR, " ;0x00000100 ; Include a filter bar as part of the standard header control If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_FLAT) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_FLAT, " ;0x00000200 ; Control is drawn flat when XP is running in classic mode If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_FULLDRAG) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_FULLDRAG, " ;0x00000080 ; Column contents are displayed while the user resizes a column If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_HIDDEN) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_HIDDEN, " ;0x00000008 ; Indicates a header control that is intended to be hidden If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_HORZ) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_HORZ, " ;0x00000000 ; Creates a header control with a horizontal orientation If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_HOTTRACK) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_HOTTRACK, " ;0x00000004 ; Enables hot tracking If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_NOSIZING) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_NOSIZING, " ;0x0800 ; The user cannot drag the divider on the header control on Vista If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_OVERFLOW) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_OVERFLOW, " ;0x1000 ; A button is displayed when not all items can be displayed within the header control's rectangle on Vista If BitAND($HDStyle, $HDS_DEFAULT) Then $sHDSTYLES &= "$HDS_DEFAULT, " ;0x00000046 ; Default header style $HDS_DRAGDROP + $HDS_HOTTRACK + $HDS_BUTTONS ConsoleWrite("Header Styles= " & $sHDSTYLES & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>Debug_GetHDStyles Func Debug_GetWSStyles($hWnd) ;#include <WindowsConstants.au3> Local $WSStyle = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hWnd, -16) Local $sWSSTYLES Local $WSEXStyle = _WinAPI_GetWindowLong($hWnd, -20) ;_GUICtrlListView_GetExtendedListViewStyle($hListView); Local $sWSEXSTYLES If @error Then ConsoleWrite(" Error Debug_GetWSStyles Couldn't retrieve Styles") Return EndIf If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_OVERLAPPED) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_OVERLAPPED, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_TILED) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_TILED, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_MAXIMIZEBOX) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_MAXIMIZEBOX, " ;0x00010000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_MINIMIZEBOX) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_MINIMIZEBOX, " ;0x00020000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_TABSTOP) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_TABSTOP, " ;0x00010000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_GROUP) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_GROUP, " ;0x00020000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_SIZEBOX) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_SIZEBOX, " ;0x00040000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_THICKFRAME) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_THICKFRAME, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_SYSMENU) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_SYSMENU, " ;0x00080000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_HSCROLL) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_HSCROLL, " ;0x00100000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_VSCROLL) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_VSCROLL, " ;0x00200000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_DLGFRAME) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_DLGFRAME, " ;0x00400000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_BORDER) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_BORDER, " ;0x00800000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CAPTION) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CAPTION, " ;0x00C00000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_TILEDWINDOW) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_TILEDWINDOW, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_MAXIMIZE) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_MAXIMIZE, " ;0x01000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CLIPCHILDREN, " ;0x02000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS, " ;0x04000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_DISABLED) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_DISABLED, " ;0x08000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_VISIBLE) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_VISIBLE, " ;0x10000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_MINIMIZE) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_MINIMIZE, " ;0x20000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_ICONIC) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_ICONIC, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CHILD) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CHILD, " ;0x40000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_CHILDWINDOW) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_CHILDWINDOW, " If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_POPUP) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_POPUP, " ;0x80000000 If BitAND($WSStyle, $WS_POPUPWINDOW) Then $sWSSTYLES &= "$WS_POPUPWINDOW, " ;0x80880000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_ACCEPTFILES, " ;0x00000010 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_APPWINDOW) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_APPWINDOW, " ;0x00040000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_COMPOSITED) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_COMPOSITED, " ;0x02000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT, " ;0x10000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_CLIENTEDGE, " ;0x00000200 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_CONTEXTHELP) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_CONTEXTHELP, " ;0x00000400 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_DLGMODALFRAME) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_DLGMODALFRAME, " ;0x00000001 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LAYERED) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LAYERED, " ;0x00080000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LAYOUTRTL) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LAYOUTRTL, " ;0x400000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LEFT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LEFT, " ;0x00000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LEFTSCROLLBAR) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LEFTSCROLLBAR, " ;0x00004000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_LTRREADING) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_LTRREADING, " ;0x00000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_MDICHILD) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_MDICHILD, " ;0x00000040 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_NOACTIVATE) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_NOACTIVATE, " ;0x08000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_NOINHERITLAYOUT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_NOINHERITLAYOUT, " ;0x00100000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_NOPARENTNOTIFY) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_NOPARENTNOTIFY, " ;0x00000004 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_RIGHT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_RIGHT, " ;0x00001000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_RIGHTSCROLLBAR) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_RIGHTSCROLLBAR, " ;0x00000000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_RTLREADING) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_RTLREADING, " ;0x2000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_STATICEDGE) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_STATICEDGE, " ;0x00020000 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_TOOLWINDOW, " ;0x00000080 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_TOPMOST) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_TOPMOST, " ;0x00000008 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_TRANSPARENT) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_TRANSPARENT, " ;0x00000020 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE, " ;0x00000100 If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, " If BitAND($WSEXStyle, $WS_EX_PALETTEWINDOW) Then $sWSEXSTYLES &= "$WS_EX_PALETTEWINDOW, " ConsoleWrite("WS Styles= " & $sWSSTYLES & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("WS EX Styles= " & $sWSEXSTYLES & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>Debug_GetWSStyles  
    • Ascer
      By Ascer
      1. Description.
      Udf working with MSDN System.Collections.ArrayList. Allow you to make fast operations on huge arrays, speed is even x10 better than basic _ArrayAdd.  Not prefered for small arrays < 600 items. 2. Requirements
      .NET Framework 1.1 - 4.5 (on this version Microsoft destroy old rules) System Windows 3. Possibilities.
      ;=============================================================================================================== ; UDF Name: List.au3 ; ; Date: 2018-02-17, 10:52 ; Description: Simple udf to create System Collections as ArrayList and make multiple actions on them. ; ; Function(s): _ListCreate -> Creates a new list ; _ListCapacity -> Gets a list size in bytes ; _ListCount -> Gets items count in list ; _ListIsFixedSize -> Get bool if list if fixed size ; _ListIsReadOnly -> Get bool if list is read only ; _ListIsSynchronized -> Get bool if list is synchronized ; _ListGetItem -> Get item on index ; _ListSetItem -> Set item on index ; ; _ListAdd -> Add item at end of list ; _ListClear -> Remove all list items ; _ListClone -> Duplicate list in new var ; _ListContains -> Get bool if item is in list ; _ListGetHashCode -> Get hash code for list ; _ListGetRange -> Get list with items between indexs ; _ListIndexOf -> Get index of item ; _ListInsert -> Insert a new item on index ; _ListInsertRange -> Insert list into list on index ; _ListLastIndexOf -> Get index last of item ; _ListRemove -> Remove first found item ; _ListRemoveAt -> Remove item in index ; _ListRemoveRange -> Remove items between indexs ; _ListReverse -> Reverse all items in list ; _ListSetRange -> Set new value for items in range ; _ListSort -> Sort items in list (speed of reading) ; _ListToString -> Get list object name ; _ListTrimToSize -> Remove unused space in list ; ; Author(s): Ascer ;=============================================================================================================== 4. Downloads
      List.au3 5. Examples
      SpeedTest _ArrayAdd vs ListAdd SpeedTest ArraySearch vs ListIndexOf Basic usage - crating guild with members