Sign in to follow this  
nbg15

List Content of "Qt5QWindowIcon" Class

Hello everybody,

i've spent hours to google and find out how to get content of scrollable list view of our CMS Software...

i checked it with the "AutotIT window info" tool, but the only things I get are this:

Class: Qt5QWindowIcon
Instance: 18

but how can I get list contents of a class like that?

I was using AutoIT couple a months ago (but it was a ListView32 box) <-- was easy ;)

Thanks for any hints...

Rickey

P.S: I also checked the AutoIT Editors help pages (Keywords: "Qt5QWindowIcon" "Qt5Q", nut cant find nothing... Thanks!

Edited by nbg15

I also need some help with this window class. The new Mighty Text desktop app is Qt5QWindowIcon and I can only get SimpleSpy to setfocus to the main window. My experience with SimpleSpy and UIA is very minimal, this is what SimpleSpy gives me.

Mouse position is retrieved 148-185
At least we have an element [MightyText][Qt5QWindowIcon]

Having the following values for all properties: 
Title is: <MightyText>  Class   := <Qt5QWindowIcon> controltype:= <UIA_WindowControlTypeId> ,<50032>    , (0000C370)    57;-8;1317;784
*** Parent Information top down ***
0: Title is: <Desktop>  Class   := <#32769> controltype:= <UIA_PaneControlTypeId>   ,<50033>    , (0000C371)    0;0;1366;768
"Title:=Desktop;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=#32769"   

;~ *** Standard code ***
#include "UIAWrappers.au3"
AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1)

_UIA_setVar("MightyText.mainwindow","title:=MightyText;classname:=Qt5QWindowIcon")
_UIA_action("MightyText.mainwindow","setfocus")

*** Detailed properties of the highlighted element ***
UIA_title:= <MightyText>
UIA_text:= <MightyText>
UIA_regexptitle:= <MightyText>
UIA_class:= <Qt5QWindowIcon>
UIA_regexpclass:= <Qt5QWindowIcon>
UIA_iaccessiblechildId:= <0>
UIA_handle:= <2495118>
UIA_RuntimeId:= <42;2495118>
UIA_BoundingRectangle:= <57;-8;1317;784>
; Main:Microsoft: MSAA Proxy (unmanaged:uiautomationcore.dll)]; Nonclient:Microsoft: Non-Client Proxy (unmanaged:uiautomationcore.dll); Hwnd(parent link):Microsoft: HWND Proxy (unmanaged:uiautomationcore.dll)]>
UIA_IsItemContainerPatternAvailable:= <False>
UIA_IsVirtualizedItemPatternAvailable:= <False>
UIA_IsSynchronizedInputPatternAvailable:= <False>

If @error Then
    MsgBox(262192, "", @ComputerName & " slaps " & @UserName & " around a bit with a large trout!")
    EndIf

"Yeah yeah patience, how long will that take?"  -Ed Gruberman

REAL search results

@NBG15: post simplespy output of your controls to give in indication if it can or cannot work

In general IUIAutomation supports accessibility of QT Widgets

However if the developers of your app are not nice to people with disabilities they forget to use the relevant QT Widget properties for accessbility. 

Check with a trial of Ranorex tooling but I think mightydesktop for sure is not behaving nice (I checked with NVDA and Simplespy and RanorexSpy and inpspect)

http://www.ranorex.com/blog/enabling-automation-for-custom-qt-widgets-by-adding-accessibility#trying

So all you can do is complain or sue the developers of mightydesktop not building accessible apps

edit: Its not about the QT class but about the QT Class properties developers are forgettng to give a value

edit2: Testcomplete seems to support more with injecting dlls into the qt application under test

https://support.smartbear.com/downloads/testcomplete/qt-modules/

Edited by junkew

More interesting 

http://osxr.org:8080/qt/source/qtbase/src/plugins/platforms/windows/qtwindowsglobal.h

0198     case WM_GETOBJECT:
0199         return QtWindows::AccessibleObjectFromWindowRequest;
#include <APISysConstants.au3>
#include <GUIMenu.au3>
#include <WinAPIProc.au3>
#include <WinAPISys.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <array.au3>

Example()

Func Example()
    ; Retrieve a list of window handles using a regular expression. The regular expression looks for titles that contain the word SciTE or Internet Explorer.
    Local $aWinList = WinList("[REGEXPTITLE:Mighty.*]")
    $hWnd=$aWinlist[2][1]
    consolewrite($WM_GETOBJECT)
    consolewrite($hwnd)

_ArrayDisplay($aWinList)
    $result = _SendMessage($hWnd, $WM_GETOBJECT, 0, 0)
    consolewrite($result)

EndFunc   ;==>Example

After trying above and setting the environment variable no result (ranorex, simplespy, inspect, au3inf) but looking thru QT source it should be able to work.

I am on windows 10 so maybe different results on other windows system

edit check source as below

http://osxr.org:8080/qt/source/qtbase/src/plugins/platforms/windows/qwindowscontext.cpp

0052 #ifndef QT_NO_ACCESSIBILITY
0053 # include "accessible/qwindowsaccessibility.h"
0054 #endif
0797     case QtWindows::AccessibleObjectFromWindowRequest:
0798 #ifndef QT_NO_ACCESSIBILITY
0799         return QWindowsAccessibility::handleAccessibleObjectFromWindowRequest(hwnd, wParam, lParam, result);
0800 #else
0801         return false;
0802 #endif
bool QWindowsAccessibility::handleAccessibleObjectFromWindowRequest(HWND hwnd, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam, LRESULT *lResult)
0245 {
0246     if (static_cast<long>(lParam) == static_cast<long>(UiaRootObjectId)) {
0247         /* For UI Automation */
0248     } else if ((DWORD)lParam == DWORD(OBJID_CLIENT)) {
0249         // Start handling accessibility internally
0250         QGuiApplicationPrivate::platformIntegration()->accessibility()->setActive(true);
0251 #if 1
0252         // Ignoring all requests while starting up
0253         // ### Maybe QPA takes care of this???
0254         if (QCoreApplication::startingUp() || QCoreApplication::closingDown())
0255             return false;
0256 #endif
0258         typedef LRESULT (WINAPI *PtrLresultFromObject)(REFIID, WPARAM, LPUNKNOWN);
0259         static PtrLresultFromObject ptrLresultFromObject = 0;
0260         static bool oleaccChecked = false;
0262         if (!oleaccChecked) {
0263             oleaccChecked = true;
0264 #if !defined(Q_OS_WINCE)
0265             ptrLresultFromObject = (PtrLresultFromObject)QSystemLibrary::resolve(QLatin1String("oleacc"), "LresultFromObject");
0266 #endif
0267         }
0269         if (ptrLresultFromObject) {
0270             QWindow *window = QWindowsContext::instance()->findWindow(hwnd);
0271             if (window) {
0272                 QAccessibleInterface *acc = window->accessibleRoot();
0273                 if (acc) {
0274                     if (IAccessible *iface = wrap(acc)) {
0275                         *lResult = ptrLresultFromObject(IID_IAccessible, wParam, iface);  // ref == 2
0276                         if (*lResult) {
0277                             iface->Release(); // the client will release the object again, and then it will destroy itself
0278                         }
0279                         return true;
0280                     }
0281                 }
0282             }
0283         }
0284     }
0285     return false;
0286 }
Edited by junkew

On 2/22/2016 at 3:30 AM, junkew said:

Interesting direction to investigate

Use the QT_USE_NATIVE_WINDOWS=1 in your environment

It worked. But That Application is too lag. When i do something. i have to minimize it. And open it again

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Colduction
      Hi guys!, i have a problem to convert Python code to AutoIt code, in fact i had not coded with Python yet!, this code is about permutation a string's case, i will be happy with your comments :)❤;

Python code:

# Python code to print all permutations # with respect to cases # Function to generate permutations def permute(inp): n = len(inp) # Number of permutations is 2^n mx = 1 << n # Converting string to lower case inp = inp.lower() # Using all subsequences and permuting them for i in range(mx): # If j-th bit is set, we convert it to upper case combination = [k for k in inp] for j in range(n): if (((i >> j) & 1) == 1): combination[j] = inp[j].upper() temp = "" # Printing current combination for i in combination: temp += i print(temp), # Driver code permute("Hello") # This code is contributed by Sachin Bisht
      My code in AutoIt:
      ; https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/permute-string-changing-case/ _PermuteCase("ABC") Func _PermuteCase($sText) If StringRegExp($sText, "^[A-Za-z]{1,}$") Then Local $iLength = StringLen($sText) ; Get length of the text. Local $iMaxPerm = 2 ^ $iLength ; Number of permutations is 2^n Local $sLow_Text = StringLower($sText) ; Converting string to lower case Local $asChrs = StringToASCIIArray($sLow_Text) ; Split the text into array of chars. For $i = 1 To $iMaxPerm Step 1 For $j = 0 To $asChrs[0] ;................................................... Next Next Else Return SetError(-1, 0, "Error: Input is incorrect!") EndIf EndFunc ;==>_PermuteCase  

====================== SOLUTION by @TheXman ======================

• By kingjacob90
      Hi
      So I am trying to click the green button, this button is not always in the same place. So fare I am trying to click it by finding the color but there is also something else with the same color on the screen (circled in yellow) that is causing issues. Is there a way to use the Title and Class of the window (can't be just the window as there are more than one with the same name).
      How does AutoIt Info get this information?

• By nacerbaaziz
      question about _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx
      good morning
      welcome autoit team
      please i need your help
      i've searched a lot about how to use the _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx
      finally i found an example
      but i found some problem i hope you can help me
      firstly, i want to set the controls focussable with the keyboard input
      i already used the ws_tabStop but it did not work with me.
      secondly, i want to set some access keys linked with the window
      such as control+o enable the open button and control+f4 exit the app
      note: i need a local access keys and not a global hotkeys
      such as GUISetAccelerators
      finaly, before i will put the code here i must clarify a few things.
      1. you will ask me why you don't use the GUICreate function
      here i'll tell you that it as dialog and It is a little heavy in motion with screen readers.
      the screen readers for blind has some function that work with dialogs and others work with full windows style
      2. you will ask me why you didn't search the net for that?
      i will tell you that all examples that i found in the internet with pdfs and Picture books.
      i found some examples in microsoft but it with cpp.
      ok here is the code
      i hope you can help me to do what i want
      thank you in advance

; Small AutoIt Application that uses Windows API ; Written by Yuraj #NoTrayIcon #include <_RegisterClassEx.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <FontConstants.au3> AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1) ; Window definitions Const $WinWidth = 370 Const $WinHeight = 350 Const $WinXPos = (@DesktopWidth / 2) - ($WinWidth / 2) Const $WinYPos = (@DesktopHeight / 2) - ($WinHeight / 2) Const $WinTitle = "Win32 Application - Text reader" Const $WinClass = "mainapp" Const $WinIcon = _WinAPI_LoadIcon(_WinAPI_GetModuleHandle("shell32.dll"), 13) ; Windows handles Global $hwnd, $edit1, $btn1, $btn2 ; Fonts Global $fnt1 ; Register class, Create the window Local $retVal = __WinAPI_RegisterClassEx($WinClass, "WindowCallback", $WinIcon, 0, _WinAPI_GetSysColor($COLOR_BTNFACE), BitOR($CS_DEFAULTSTYLE, $CS_DROPSHADOW)) ; If $retVal == 0 Then ; If registerclass fails MsgBox(16, "Error", "Error while registering window class!") Exit EndIf ; Create windows/controls $hwnd = _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx($WS_EX_STATICEDGE, $WinClass, $WinTitle, BitOR($WS_OVERLAPPED,$WS_SYSMENU, $WS_MINIMIZEBOX, $WS_GROUP, $WS_DLGFRAME), $WinXPos, $WinYPos, $WinWidth, $WinHeight, 0) $btn1 = _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx(0, "button", "Open file ...", BitOR($WS_VISIBLE, $WS_CHILD, $WS_TABSTOP, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN), 25, 270, 100, 30,$hwnd) $btn2 = _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx(0, "Button", "Exit", BitOR($WS_VISIBLE, $WS_CHILD, $WS_TABSTOP, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN), 235, 270, 100, 30, $hwnd) $edit1 = _WinAPI_CreateWindowEx(0, "edit", "text", BitOR($WS_VISIBLE, $WS_CHILD, $WS_VSCROLL, $ES_AUTOVSCROLL, $es_readOnly, $WS_TABSTOP), 5, 5, $WinWidth - 15, $WinHeight - 100, $hwnd) ; Set controls identifiers _WinAPI_SetWindowLong($btn1,$GWL_ID,150) _WinAPI_SetWindowLong($btn2,$GWL_ID,160) ; Set (controls) fonts $fnt1 = _CreateFont("MS Sans Serif", 15) _WinAPI_SetFont($btn1, $fnt1) _WinAPI_SetFont($btn2, $fnt1) _WinAPI_SetFont($edit1, $fnt1) ; Set focus to edit _WinAPI_SetFocus($edit1) ; Show window _WinAPI_ShowWindow($hwnd) _WinAPI_UpdateWindow($hwnd) ; Main loop that keep application opened While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd ;=================================================================; ; WINDOW CALLBACK ... ;=================================================================; Func WindowCallback($_hwnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) Local $iNC, $iID Switch $iMsg ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Case $WM_CLOSE ; Show message on closing If MsgBox(48 + 4, $WinTitle, "Do you want really exit?", 0, $hwnd) <> 6 Then Return 0 ; Call destructor and then exit main thread FinalizeApp() Exit ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Case $WM_COMMAND $iNC = _WinAPI_HiWord($wParam) $iID = _WinAPI_LoWord($lParam) Switch $iNC Case $BN_CLICKED ; When is control clicked Switch _WinAPI_GetDlgCtrlID($iID) Case _WinAPI_GetDlgCtrlID($btn1) BtnOpenFileClick() Case _WinAPI_GetDlgCtrlID($btn2) BtnExitClick() EndSwitch EndSwitch ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; EndSwitch Return _WinAPI_DefWindowProc($_hwnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) EndFunc ;==>WindowCallback Func FinalizeApp() _WinAPI_DeleteObject($fnt1) _WinAPI_DestroyWindow($hwnd) __WinAPI_UnregisterClass($WinClass) EndFunc ;==>FinalizeApp Func _CreateFont($fontName, $height = 16, $style = $FW_NORMAL, $italic = False, $underline = False, $strikeout = False) Local $hFont = _WinAPI_CreateFont($height, 0, 0, 0, $style, $italic, $underline, $strikeout, $DEFAULT_CHARSET, _ $OUT_DEFAULT_PRECIS, $CLIP_DEFAULT_PRECIS, $DEFAULT_QUALITY, $DEFAULT_PITCH, $fontName) Return $hFont EndFunc ;==>_CreateFont ;=================================================================; ; WINDOW EVENTS ;=================================================================; Func BtnOpenFileClick() Local $ret = _WinAPI_GetOpenFileName("", "Text files (*.txt)|All files (*.*)", ".", "", "", 1, 0, 0, $hwnd) If ($ret[0] > 0) Then Local $path = $ret[1] & "\" & $ret[2] Local $file = _WinAPI_CreateFile($path, 2, 2) Local $buf = DllStructCreate("byte[" & _WinAPI_GetFileSizeEx($file) & "]") Local $i = 0 _WinAPI_ReadFile($file, DllStructGetPtr($buf), _WinAPI_GetFileSizeEx($file), $i) ; Close file handle _WinAPI_CloseHandle($file) _WinAPI_SetWindowText($edit1, BinaryToString(DllStructGetData($buf, 1))) EndIf EndFunc ;==>BtnOpenFileClick Func BtnExitClick() FinalizeApp() Exit EndFunc ;==>BtnExitClick  
      _RegisterClassEx.au3
    • By TheAutomator
      I'm working on a script that needs to work with a huge database inside a combobox.
      I'm looking for the best way to link a multidimensional array to that data to load that data on to textfields.

example:
      combo item 0 = "A", data = [index linked to combo item 0] [1,0,5,4,87,9,"xyz"]
      combo item 1 = "B", data = [index linked to combo item 1] [1,6,5,4,87,9,"zzz"]
      combo item 3 = "A", data = [index linked to combo item 3] [1,6,4,4,87,9,"aaa"] ; yes also double items!
      Would also like to be able to delete and add items on the fly btw..
      Local $INDEX[0][10] ; ubound wil be resized like a stack while loading from a textfile ;inside gui: local $Combo = GUICtrlCreateCombo('...', 10, 10, 290, 25) ;gui loop: While True Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Combo display() ; how do i link my array index to the combo labels to know what to show in the textfields? ; NOTE: (there are duplicate items in the combobox!) EndSwitch WEnd Any toughs are welcome.
      I was thinking about using _GUICtrlComboBox_GetCurSel($Combo) and use that integer to refer to the index (dimension 1) of the array 
      Thanks, TheAutomator

• By nacerbaaziz
      good morning all.
      first lit me give you all a thinks to your help
      you're help me allot thank you all.
      sirs today i've a new problem
      it's not a problem but thing i want to add it to blind accessability.
      the ListBox can send a notification when the user send a double click on it items
      but as we know that the blind users can't use the mouse for that they use the keybord to navigate.
      as we know that the enter replace the double click on the keybord
      for that i need when the user send a inter above any listBox item the list send a double click notification.
      i know some of you tell me that i can use the  GUISetAccelerators function
      but the enter has a other tasks such as leav a blanc line on edits and activate the defaultButton and other tasks.
      that what i need and i hope that you can help me
      this is a simple example.
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StructureConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <ListBoxConstants.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $sMESSAGE = "The following buttons have been clicked" GUICreate("My GUI list") ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered Local $idButton_Add = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add", 64, 32, 75, 25) Local $idButton_Clear = GUICtrlCreateButton("Clear", 64, 72, 75, 25) global $idMylist = GUICtrlCreateList("buttons that have been clicked", 176, 32, 121, 97) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1, 200) ; to limit horizontal scrolling GUICtrlSetData(-1, $sMESSAGE) global $DummyList = GUICtrlCreateDummy() GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, 1) Local $idButton_Close = GUICtrlCreateButton("my closing button", 64, 160, 175, 25) GUIRegisterMsg($WM_command, "WM_command") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $idButton_Add GUICtrlSetData($idMylist, "You clicked button No1|") Case $idButton_Clear GUICtrlSetData($idMylist, "") Case $idButton_Close MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "", "the closing button has been clicked", 2) Exit case $DummyList $g_iTemp = GUICtrlRead($DummyList) if $g_iTemp = $LBN_DBLCLK then ;$LBN_DBLCLK then msgBox(64, "", "") endIf GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, 0) EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc ;==>Example Func WM_command($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg Local $tNMHDR = DllStructCreate($tagNMHDR, $lParam) $hWndFrom = $lParam $iCode = BitShift($wParam, 16) ; Hi Word Switch $hWndFrom Case GUICtrlGetHandle($idMylist) Switch $iCode Case $LBN_SELCHANGE, $LBN_DBLCLK, $LBN_SELCANCEL, $LBN_SETFOCUS GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyList, $iCode) case else ;GUICtrlSendToDummy($DummyTreeview, 1) EndSwitch EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc