binhn211

help me ! how to prevent decompiling from exe2au !?

2 posts in this topic

help me ! how to prevent decompiling from exe2aut !? :(

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Valnurat
      By Valnurat
      I have a mainform with a ListviewControl. The ListView contains data from my SQL Server. My idea is that when you find what you are looking for, in the listview, I pick it by pressing the enter button and then show the content on a child window with some control.
      So my questions are:
      How do you pick the content in the listview with either enter button or the mouse?
      How do you create a child windows with control?
      Global $idListview, $idOKay _FormCreate() _Main() Func _FormCreate() ; Create GUI GUICreate("Computer Asset", 1027, 400) $idListview = GUICtrlCreateListView("", 2, 2, 1024, 268,Default, BitOR($LVS_SHOWSELALWAYS, $LVS_EX_GRIDLINES,$LVS_EX_FULLROWSELECT)) ; Add columns _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListview, "Computername", 100,2) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListview, "Tkt No.", 100,2) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListview, "Req No.", 100,2) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListview, "Order Date", 100,2) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListview, "Costcenter", 100,2) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListview, "Username", 100,2) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListview, "Model", 100,2) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListview, "Current Location", 100,2) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListview, "Option", 100,2) _GUICtrlListView_AddColumn($idListview, "Shipdate", 100,2) $idOKay = GUICtrlCreateButton("OK", 310, 290, 85, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) EndFunc Func _Main() Local $sConnectionString = 'DRIVER={' & $sDriver & '};SERVER=' & $sServer & ';DATABASE=' & $sDatabase & ';UID=' & $sUser & ';PWD=' & $sPassword & ';' Local $oConnection = _ADO_Connection_Create() _ADO_Connection_OpenConString($oConnection, $sConnectionString) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, $ADO_RET_FAILURE) Local $sTableName = 'StaffMemberUser.ComputerAsset' Local $sQUERY = "Select Computername, TktNo, ReqNo, OrderDate, CostCenter, Username, Model, CurrentLocation, Note, Shipdate from " & $sTableName Local $oRecordset = _ADO_Execute($oConnection, $sQUERY) Local $aRecordsetArray = _ADO_Recordset_ToArray($oRecordset, False) Local $aRecordset_inner = _ADO_RecordsetArray_GetContent($aRecordsetArray) _GUICtrlListView_SetItemCount($idListview, UBound($aRecordset_inner) - 1) _GUICtrlListView_AddArray($idListview, $aRecordset_inner) ; CleanUp $oRecordset = Null _ADO_Connection_Close($oConnection) $oConnection = Null ; Loop until the user exits. While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop Case $idOKay MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "listview item", GUICtrlRead($idListview), 2) Case $idListview MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "listview", "clicked=" & GUICtrlGetState($idListview), 2) EndSwitch WEnd GUIDelete() EndFunc  
    • tcox8
      By tcox8
      Hello,
      Currently I am running a script that calls a powershell script. To read the results of that I am reading StdOut. I am parsing things accordingly but unfortunately it doesn't parse correctly all the time and I end up missing parts of the string or other problems. My question then is, what is the best results for reading what is returned when running a powershell script or something similar?
    • Valnurat
      By Valnurat
      I hope my title is good enough.
      I'm using the ADO UDF and I have question regarding editing SQL records with this UDF.
      The owner of the UDF suggested an idea, but maybe there is another trix.
    • Valnurat
      By Valnurat
      I have a SQL db. I would like to view the content in a control. Like a table. The control should have the option to show every 2nd line in another color. When you pick a "cell" it should pick the whole row. When you dobbelt click on the row another windows should popup with the content from the row.
      What view control can do that?
    • Valnurat
      By Valnurat
      How do I access a sql database for inserting and reading?