binhn211

help me ! how to prevent decompiling from exe2au !?

binhn211

help me ! how to prevent decompiling from exe2aut !? :(

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• BogdanNicolescu
      By BogdanNicolescu
      While 1 / / / A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/ / / / WEnd OR:

HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") While 1 MouseClick("Right",674,422) MouseClick("Left",673,447) Sleep(2000) / / / A whole bunch of codes found in help and here: https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/ / / / MouseClick("Left",675,339) SLeep(3000) WEnd Func Terminate()     Exit 0 EndFunc  
      Sorry if i should't let this here to be found by newbies like me -.-'
    • santoshM
      By santoshM
      Dear friends i am facing a problem , i have created a window in autoit some time it is moving with the mouse curser even if iam not clicking the window 
    • sumanth1980
      By sumanth1980
      Here i am wrote a simple lines to install basic applications but when i clicked on one application/program to install it was working fine but when i cancel the program in the middle to install another program it was not working. I am not an expert in this but i want a solution for this ... Can any one help me on this....
      ORG-1.au3
    • PleaseHelpMEIWillLoveyou
      By PleaseHelpMEIWillLoveyou
      Is there a way to use a custom terminal or something from my pc and run a script on another pc.
      please let me know if its possible
      (not for anything bad just for a project im working on)
    • juniq
      By juniq
      Hey I'm writing on a script which places a link in the context menu so you can choose several mp3 files and rename them using id3 tag udf and year / time stuff variables.
      My problem: I'm renaming the files through "FileMove", But HOW can I get the current directory of the chosen files only? I can't use stringsplit cz there are more than 1 delimiter "\". and I can't trim the string because the stringlength changes every time. How can I get ONLY the directory where the files from $cmdline chosen are?