There's nothing here yet

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Exit
      I make plugins for WordPress and am dissatisfied with the built-in editor.
      I'm now looking for a way to format the PHP code like TIDY does in AU3-Editor.
      I've already tried some online tools but they are buggy or have too few formatting options.

Buggy: http://www.phpformatter.com/
      Missing options: https://homepage-kosten.de/php_beautifier.php
      Here is the code to check if the beautifier is buggy:
      <?php /* Version: 2021.08.08#1 */ exit ( ' Version is: ' . chop ( substr ( file ( __FILE__ ) [ 2 ] , 9 , 13 ) ) ) ; /* Output from PHP Formatter: Format Error on line 5: parse error, unexpected '['([), expecting ')'! Output in Browser: Version is: 2021.08.08#1 */ ?> It would be great if you showed me a link to another beautifier that is not buggy and has options for compression.  
      e.g. do not put comments in a new line. 
      Or even better, a hint as to which PHP editor in WordPress meets these requirements.
      TIA Exit
    • By beautifulsoup
      Hi All,
      I'm not sure if its possible that I'm trying to achieve, I've looked into https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/scite/docs/SciTE4AutoIt3/AutoIt3Wrapper.html and such resources for help, but I cant really find the answer to my question.
      So upon compiling the script in SciTE, the exe file is given a Description under file Properties>Details. I understand, that  one can enter info manually there and it can even implement the version automatically with each compilation.

What I'm trying to achieve is to somehow include the "@ScriptName" in the Details>File Description Field. But as I see no variable can be taken after "#" in this case.

Do You think its achievable? (Win 10)

Much obliged for taking time on reading this.

Kind Regards,
      Brave

• By Mbee
      Hi, @Jos and others!
      I've been running SciTE4AutoIt3 under Windows 7 Pro then Windows 10 Pro for years with a dual-monitor setup. What an awesome set of tools! I'm using version 4.4.6, 32-bit - aka SciTE4AutoIt3 v21.316.1639.2
      Until two days ago, when I double-clicked an au3 file, SciTE opened it's window on my secondary monitor, which is just where I wanted it. But now, all of a sudden, it always opens on the primary monitor, which is just where I don't want it! UltraEdit and Notepad++ always open on the monitor where the last window was opened, which is fine. But not SciTE4AutoIt3.
      It's possible that this problem is related to a newly encountered issue wherein Windows apparently arbitrarily decided that the desktop on the secondary at the long-standing resolution of 1920x1080 should no longer fit the display. I booted up a few days ago to find that the taskbar was no longer visible and the other three edges wouldn't fit either. I was forced to change the resolution to  1680x1050. Perhaps SciTE4AutoIt3 will automatically choose the monitor with the highest resolution?
      To try to solve this issue myself, I've examined all the Options files, but I can't find anything related to monitors. How can I get SciTE to open on my secondary monitor again?
      Thanks!

• By t0nZ
      Hi to all, I have a Tidy unhandled exception, with a script I am working on.
      The Tidy.exe that give me the problem is the last downloadable version (file version 21.316.1639.1 , march 23 2021)
      I substituted with an older (and smaller..) Tidy.exe (version 19.102.1901.0 january 2 2019) and that works like a charm.

I attached screenshot of the "error" and my (unfinished) code, but this code cause the exception.
      Cheers

Recap:
      OK version 19.102.1901.0 january 2 2019 
      FAIL version 21.316.1639.1 , march 23 2021 (current stable)
      FAIL version 21.316.1639.3 (beta)

ComputerPlucker.au3
    • By Skysnake
      >"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /ShowGui /prod /in "C:\AutoIt\pegasus\wings.au3" +>08:02:43 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.19.102.1901.0 SciTE v.4.1.2.0 Keyboard:00000409 OS:WIN_10/ CPU:X64 OS:X64 Environment(Language:0409) CodePage:0 utf8.auto.check:4 +> SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE UserDir => C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\x\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE -> No changes made.. >Running Au3Stripper (19.102.1901.0) from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\Au3Stripper cmdline: -### StripOnly/StripFunc Error: Found ObjEvent() statement using unsolvable Func, which will/could lead to removal of Funcs that are used by this Function. >### current Func: _1p2 c:\program files (x86)\autoit3\include\ie.au3(2572,1): Warning for line:$__g_oIEErrorHandler = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", $__g_sIEUserErrorHandler) -### StripOnly/StripFunc Error: Found Call() statement using unsolvable Func, which will/could lead to removal of Funcs that are used by this Function. >### current Func: _1te c:\program files (x86)\autoit3\include\sqlite.au3(609,1): Warning for line:$iCbRval = Call($sCallBack, $aDataRow) -### StripOnly/StripFunc Error: Found Call() statement using unsolvable Func, which will/could lead to removal of Funcs that are used by this Function. >### current Func: _1te c:\program files (x86)\autoit3\include\sqlite.au3(625,1): Warning for line:$iCbRval = Call($sCallBack, $aDataRow) My issue is specifically with the Call($sCallBack, xyz) part.  I declared a Global with that name and thought I had it sorted.  Previous releases appear content with that solution... Current I get this.
      Question are these:
      Should there be a default $sCallBack define in the provided include? What exactly should the "user defined" Callback function look like? And where is it defined? Sorry I am lost.