AutoBert

IE Replace Text in JS-script possible?

4 posts in this topic

I have a NDIS based Internet sharing device. I got info about my balance inquiry by clicking a button, it's sending ussd *101# to my provider. This was ok in past but no i have changed provider, all other functions are ok, but new provider uses *100# as valid ussd for geting balance inquiry. So i used 

#include <IE.au3>

$oIE=_IECreate('http://192.168.8.1/html/ussd.html')

$sHTML=_IEDocReadHTML($oIE)
$sHTML=StringReplace($sHTML,'101#','100#')
_IEDocWriteHTML($oIE,$sHTML)

to get it. But with this script i can't get the info. It replaces correct in 

<div id="fun_balanceInquiry" style="display: block;">
                                <div class="ussd_extend_border"><p><label id="balance_inquiry_description0">Auf Guthaben drücken, um Informationen über Ihr Guthaben zu erhalten.</label></p> <table width="500" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">  <tbody><tr><td height="40" class="cls_ussd_label_BalanceInquiry_action"> <label id="balance_inquiry_result0"></label></td> <td class="align_right" id="balance_inquiry_action0"><span class="button_wrapper" id="#BalanceInquiry0" onclick="javascript:ussd_sendCommand('BalanceInquiry0','*101#','CodeType', 'undefined');return false;"><span class="button_left"><span class="button_right"><span class="button_center">Guthaben</span></span></span></span></td>  </tr></tbody></table></div></div>

<div id="fun_charge" style="display: none;">
                                </div>

but it seems this included script:

<script src="../js/ussd.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

is called. In DOM Explorer i see:

function onclick(event)
{
javascript:ussd_sendCommand('BalanceInquiry0','*101#','CodeType', 'undefined');return false;
}

but i can't write a changed ussd.js back to my internet stick.

So my question is how can i change htmlcode in a way calling function onclick with new ussd command?  

Sorry it posted before i was done, eval this

var myvar = uss_sendcommand(...); document.getElementById(x).value = myvar;

x is some input field  you can get by autoits ie's ieformgetvalue

this is the only way i know how to get values from js.

I solved about automating webinteface of the provider, there is the same info.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• ChipConnJohn
      By ChipConnJohn
      Hello all,
      I'm trying to create a webscrape script using AutoIt.  A non-profit I'm involved with is using GroupSpaces.com and there is no notification to the group when someone posts a new topic to the forum.  I'm including IE.au3

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
      #include <Array.au3>
      #include <String.au3>
      ; Open Groupspaces.com
      Global $oIE = _IECreate ("http://www.groupspaces.com")
      _IENavigate($oIE,"http://groupspaces.com/MyCrazyTest/forum/")
      ;Grab all the links on the Forum page
      Global $oLinksCategoryPage = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE)
      For $oLink In $oLinksCategoryPage
          Local $oLinkHRef = $oLink.href
          If StringInStr($oLinkHRef,"forum_id") Then
              ;This is a category. Click into it.
              _IENavigate($oIE,$oLinkHRef)
      Sleep(3)
              ;Back out to Category List
              _IEAction($oIE,"back")
          EndIf
      Next
      _IEQuit($oIE)
    • avidovi
      By avidovi
      Hello Friends,
      I need your advise automating Facebook search project.
      I need to enter a string in a search input box, the inspect element shows me this code:
      <input name="query" class="inputtext" aria-required="true" aria-label="Search" required="1" type="text" maxlength="100" placeholder="Search this group" value="" autocomplete="off"> How to treat it? as a form? as an IE object?
      Really appreciating your help.

• AnakondaSK
      By AnakondaSK
      Hello guys,
      I want script that locate text box on webpage and write text in it, problem is that, that website is changing their ID of text boxes.
      The last few digits of ID(highlighted yellow one) is changing every single time, so i would like to ask if there is way how to solve this. /// It is possible to use only part of ID to localize the text box ?
      Thanks
    • onlineth
      By onlineth
      Hello, I believe I have come across a bug in the _IE library. I am trying to make a script that will automatically fill's in data for a restore script for a WP site. It's called Importbuddy by IThemes and it is one of the best, if not the best, backup restore plugins for WordPress. The problem that I am having is once it is on the first step of the script, filling in the password and clicking next, it redirects me to the index.php file and when I keep trying to return to the importbuddy.php file, it keeps redirecting back to the index file. Here is the code I am using, 
      _$o = _IECreate() _IENavigate($o, [url of ImportBuddy]) _IELoadWait($o, 2000) $step0 = _IEGetObjByName($o, "password");Password feild _IEFormElementSetValue($step0, "pass");Password of Importbuddy $Step0submit = _IEGetObjByName($o, "submit") _IEAction($Step0submit, "click") _IELoadWait($o, 2000) ;Goes to index.html, not the next step of the importbuddy Here is a link to the importbuddy.php file,   http://bit.ly/1H9YZNb
      Please only use this file for testing, it is part of a commercial product by IThemes 

To keep this simple, just install a program like XAMPP to view the file. Also, the password is "pass"

Does anyone have any ideas why this isn't working? 

As always, Thanks for your help 

Thomas 
    • Wolfiesaxah
      By Wolfiesaxah
      Hi guys, I need help as I have worked for more than 18 hours in trying to get this resolved but couldn't. There's a registration page that has an iframe and I need to put a check on the checkbox inside that iframe. The iframe's content is pointing to external source.

Could anybody please share a complete simple _IE code to put a check on any of the checkbox in that page so I can analyze it and post my solution here? I am having trouble understanding the syntax of AutoIt. I tried this for hours and couldn't get it to work. The checkbox ID is showing as NOMATCH in AutoIt error report so I thought I had to reference the iFrame first but the iFrame too shows as NOMATCH when they are both sitting there.