ChipConnJohn

Can't figure out errors using _IE object

Hello all,

I'm trying to create a webscrape script using AutoIt.  A non-profit I'm involved with is using GroupSpaces.com and there is no notification to the group when someone posts a new topic to the forum.  I'm including IE.au3

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <String.au3>

; Open Groupspaces.com
Global $oIE = _IECreate ("http://www.groupspaces.com")

_IENavigate($oIE,"http://groupspaces.com/MyCrazyTest/forum/")

;Grab all the links on the Forum page
Global $oLinksCategoryPage = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE)

For $oLink In $oLinksCategoryPage
    Local $oLinkHRef = $oLink.href
    If StringInStr($oLinkHRef,"forum_id") Then
        ;This is a category. Click into it.
        _IENavigate($oIE,$oLinkHRef)
Sleep(3)
        ;Back out to Category List
        _IEAction($oIE,"back")
    EndIf
Next
_IEQuit($oIE)

Place the links into an Array and then go through them this way for example:

#include <IE.au3>
#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>
#include <Array.au3>
#include <String.au3>

; Open Groupspaces.com
Global $oIE = _IECreate ("http://www.groupspaces.com")

_IENavigate($oIE,"http://groupspaces.com/MyCrazyTest/forum/")

;Grab all the links on the Forum page
Global $oLinksCategoryPage = _IELinkGetCollection($oIE)
Global $aLinksCategoryPage[0]
Global $oLinkHRef
For $oLink In $oLinksCategoryPage
    $oLinkHRef = $oLink.href
    If StringInStr($oLinkHRef,"forum_id") Then _ArrayAdd($aLinksCategoryPage, $oLinkHRef)
Next

For $i = 0 To UBound($aLinksCategoryPage) - 1
    _IENavigate($oIE, $aLinksCategoryPage[$i])
Next

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By BetaLeaf
      What is Rollbar?
      Rollbar provides real-time error alerting & debugging tools for developers. Learn more about it at https://rollbar.com/product/
      Demo: https://rollbar.com/demo/demo/
      Screenshot:
      Instructions: (RollbarTest.au3)
      ; Include RollbarSDK #include "RollbarSDK.au3" ;Turns on ConsoleWrite debugging override. ;Global $Rollbar_Debug=False ; Initialize RollbarSDK with the project's API key. ; Parameters ....: $__Rollbar_sToken - [Required] Go to https://rollbar.com/<User>/<ProjectName>/settings/access_tokens/ for your project. Use the token for post_server_item. _Rollbar_Init("eaa8464a4082eeabd9454465b8f0c0af") ; Write code that causes an error you want to catch, then call ; _Rollbar_Send ; Parameters ....: $__Rollbar_sErrorLevel - [Required] Must be one of the following values: Debug, Info, Warning, Error, Critical. ; $__Rollbar_sMessage - [Required] The message to be sent. This should contain any useful debugging info that will help you debug. ; $__Rollbar_sMessageSummary - [Optional] A string that will be used as the title of the Item occurrences will be grouped into. Max length 255 characters. If omitted, Rollbar will determine this on the backend. _Rollbar_Send("Debug", "This is an debug message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Debug Message") _Rollbar_Send("Info", "This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Info Message") _Rollbar_Send("Warning", "This is an warning message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Warning Message") _Rollbar_Send("Error", "This is an error message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Error Message") _Rollbar_Send("Critical", "This is an critical message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Critical Message") _Rollbar_Send("Info", "This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!") ;No Message ; Rollbar_Send's helper functions ; Parameters ....: $__Rollbar_sMessage - [Required] The message to be sent. This should contain any useful debugging info that will help you debug. ; $__Rollbar_sMessageSummary - [Optional] A string that will be used as the title of the Item occurrences will be grouped into. Max length 255 characters. If omitted, Rollbar will determine this on the backend. _Rollbar_SendDebug("This is an debug message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Debug Message") _Rollbar_SendInfo("This is a test message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Info Message") _Rollbar_SendWarning("This is an warning message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Warning Message") _Rollbar_SendError("This is an error message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Error Message") _Rollbar_SendCritical("This is an critical message. If you received this, you were successful!", "Critical Message") ; Usable Example Local $sImportantFile = "C:\NOTAREALFILE_1234554321.txt" Switch FileExists($sImportantFile) Case True MsgBox(0, "Example Script", "An important file was found. Continuing...") Case Else _Rollbar_SendCritical('An important file was missing. Halting... File: "' & $sImportantFile & '"', 'Important file "' & $sImportantFile & '" is missing.') EndSwitch Notes: Please comment your feedback, advice, & suggestions below. While this is only a proof of concept, I will expand its feature set for everyone to use. 
      Right now, it is fully functional but not tested in production.

Changelog:
      RollbarSDK.au3
      RollbarTest.au3
      v0.2

v0.1.1

• By Dwalfware
      Hi Folks
      Can not get my head around this one.
      This function gets the DNS object s
      If you have two DNS entries fine. but if you have only one! Trouble
      $objItem.DNSServerSearchOrder[0] = Primary DNS
      $objItem.DNSServerSearchOrder[1] = Secondry DNS not always there. I need a way to return 0 if not there or the IP if its there.
      Or is there a way to tell how many objects there are in the "[?]"
      I'm terrible at WMI errors, thanks for help in advance.
      Func _GETcurrentNICinfo2() $oErrors = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "Error_Handle") Local $DnsSecondry Local $objWMIService = ObjGet( "winmgmts:\\" & @ComputerName & "\root\CIMV2" ) Local $query = $objWMIService.ExecQuery("SELECT DNSServerSearchOrder FROM Win32_NetworkAdapterConfiguration WHERE Index = " & _GetSelectedNIC(), "WQL", 0x30 ) If @error Then Return 0 If NOT IsObj($query) Then Return 0 Else For $objItem In $query Return $objItem.DNSServerSearchOrder[1] next Endif EndFunc  
    • By IAMK
      If you press the "Login" button in the top-left of https://www.showroom-live.com/, it creates a popup in which you press "Login with Twitter ID", which then opens a new window with an "Authorize app" button.
      None of these 3 buttons have a Name or ID, so how do I click on them, because _IEGetObjByName / _IEGetObjByID will not work.
      Here are the sources of the 3 buttons:
      ;Login button. ;<a onclick="showLoginDialog();" href="javascript:void(0);">Login</a> ;Twitter button (Note that I am already signed into Twitter and just need to Authorize it). ;<a class="btn-twitter btn-sky-blue submit fs-b5" onclick="window.open('/social/twitter/redirect_authorize_url?login=1&from_browser=1', 'twitter', 'width=500,height=400,menubar=yes,status=yes,scrollbars=yes');" href="javascript:void(0);">Login with Twitter ID</a> ;Popup window appears. ;<input class="submit button selected" id="allow" type="submit" value="Authorize app"> I have also tried:
      Local $oLinks = _IETagNameGetCollection($ie, "a") For $oLink In $oLinks If $oLink.InnerText = "showLoginDialog()" Then _IEAction($oLink, "Click") ExitLoop EndIf Next I've even tried adding "showLoginDialog()" and "javascript:void(0)" to the end of the URL, but as expected, that wouldn't work either.
      My goal is something like this:
      #include <IE.au3> Local $ie = _IECreate("https://www.showroom-live.com/onlive") _IELoadWait($ie) Local $originalHandle = $ie ;===Functions========================================================== Func login() ;Source: <a onclick="showLoginDialog();" href="javascript:void(0);">Login</a> _IEAction(ABOVESOURCE, "Click") ;Source: <a class="btn-twitter btn-sky-blue submit fs-b5" onclick="window.open('/social/twitter/redirect_authorize_url?login=1&amp;from_browser=1', 'twitter', 'width=500,height=400,menubar=yes,status=yes,scrollbars=yes');" href="javascript:void(0);">Login with Twitter ID</a> _IEAction(ABOVESOURCE, "Click") ;New window appears for Twitter sign in, but the URL is locked. ;Source: <input class="submit button selected" id="allow" type="submit" value="Authorize app"> _IEAttach($ie, ABOVEHANDLE) ;How do I get the handle of the new window from above? _IEAction(ABOVESOURCE, "Click") _IEAttach($ie, $originalHandle) EndFunc ;====================================================================== ;===Code=============================================================== login() ;======================================================================  
      Thank you in advance.
    • By vati1011
      Hey, guys.
      Currently, I'm using Opencv UDF and i'm  encountering issues with DLLOPEN(). it is failing and returning -1
      But, I cannot figure out why it is failing.
      I need help from people.
      I'm running windows 10 32bit.
      This's my code.
      #RequireAdmin $fileopen = DllOpen("opencv_core2413.dll") MsgBox(0,"Result",$fileopen) Example.au3opencv_core2413.dll
    • By faustf
      hi guys how is possible set a speed of  all function _Ie ??