trucu

Saving a Shockwave.flash as an Image?

5 posts in this topic

Hi will like to know if there a way for me to save any shockwave.flash as an image of the actual frame. My problem is I have a chart that is made with shockwave.flash using xml file but I want to print it out in a PDF but I can paste an image but I dont know how to do it.

Can anyone help?

Make a Screenshot using _ScreenCapture_Capture and use a app which can print JPG's.

yeah I wanted to be easier because the graph are in the Gui program in one tab, so if is not in that tab it wont screencapture the chart that I want to print.

Would this do what you want?

On 24/3/2016 at 3:16 PM, AutoBert said:

Make a Screenshot using _ScreenCapture_Capture and use a app which can print JPG's.

Im using your solution but with _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd but I dont know how to run it more than once, I making 3 charts in a new Gui and Img making 

_ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd(@ScriptDir & "\tabla\imc.jpg", $press, 20, 30, 320, 250 )
_ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd(@ScriptDir & "\tabla\pesoa.jpg", $press, 350, 30, 320, 250 )
_ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd(@ScriptDir & "\tabla\grasa.jpg", $press, 680, 30, 320, 250 )

But it only working the first one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• SimTheNo1
      By SimTheNo1
      I am busy with building a solution for change monitoring of VOIP call program and to be properly automated means among others need for some limited OCR functionality. Current works of others are way too much overkill for this case what makes the need to build it myself. But to do it properly I significantly have to increase my knowledge about digital graphics management.
      For now I already have discovered here and there some mind blowing  Autoit miracles what can be achieved with Windows own possibilities to manipulate that what is output to the monitor. And as far I can judge there are 2 options to process graphics without use of any external libraries like ImageMagick, FreeImage and so on. These are:
       WinAPI  GDIPlus It is for me quite obvious to have various holes in general understanding of graphics and it is once more very clear what advantages gives consistent general study in 1 or another official institutions like University.  Cause there you are introduced into certain domain of knowledge in a way which usually has been perfected over long period of time. So you are not overloaded by stuff which requires a certain amount of information to be initially clear for you. For example, before starting to solve physics you first learn to read, count and so on and then move to subjects like physics.
      Though in my case opportunity to study in such educational system I had only for 8 years, from my 7th to 15th year of age in the country that was falling apart now Ukraine but used to be USSR, was all what it was. After have immigrated to Netherlands possibilities to study further haven't occur. And this therefor causes often various implications when going deep in that or another field of practical knowledge acquiring for any needed physical result, like programming to perform enormous amount of tasks. In this particular case automating VOIP call program.
      Anyway, right now I think the best direction to move is to concentrate on as basic as possible image management and if someone would maybe explain in general what is a pixel will definitely help. Particularly I am very curious about how to do picture manipulations in Autoit. Especially would help a lot to produce eventually following functions:
      createImage($imageFileName, $width, $height, $color) readImagePixel($imageFileName, $x, $y)  writeImagePixel($imageFileName, $x, $y) I do not know exactly how image is handled in computer but preferably above mentioned functions should deal with so far possible origin of graphics creation on computer. But nevertheless I definitely would love to hear any proposition for solution.
      The problem with explaining screenshots:
       VOIPConnect full Window  Part of Window with control to monitor for changes  Exact location of area where actual changes occur and have to be processed  It comes down to a rectangle of approximately 51 pixel wide and 7 pixel high. In fact if I get to learn as far as to be able exactly read, write and compare 2 images consistently across different computers I could narrow down then even further the area to watch as little as a square of 2-5 pixels wide. 
      To finish here is last detail about particularly no need for ultra fast solution at all. This because it is needed only once when it is first run on a new computer and to have to wait few minutes while it is being set instead of just a few seconds make no sence.
      This is it and what I too think to do beside this very particular case is to purify out beautiful generic Autoit functions for core image manipulation by using WinAPI or/and GDIPlus. 
    • Ian_Mac
      By Ian_Mac
      Func dg_get_images() $x1=0 $y1=0 ;MsgBox(0,"start","start") do $result = _ImageSearch("C:\Users\Server\Desktop\my project\image.png",1,$x1,$y1,0) until $result = 1; if $result=1 Then MouseMove($x1,$y1,3) MouseClick("left", $x1,$y1, 1) WinWait("[Title:TightVNC File Transfer]", "", 10) EndIf  this code works when i search the image, but when i change the location of the desktop icon it can't find the desktop icon anymore.   i wanna try image search area. but i don't know how to use it because i cant understand the parameter for the image search area.  please help me how to solve it thank you in advance.
    • wakillon
      By wakillon
      #NoTrayIcon #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Icon='' #AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=Fireworks.exe #AutoIt3Wrapper_Compression=4 #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=y #AutoIt3Wrapper_UPX_Parameters=--best --lzma #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=n ; titchysid.dll id 32 bit #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Description=Fireworks + Music #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Fileversion=1.0.1 #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_LegalCopyright=wakillon #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Field='Compiled with'|'AutoIt Version 3.3.14.2' #AutoIt3Wrapper_AU3Check_Stop_OnWarning=y #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=move /y "%out%" "Fireworks.scr" #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #Region ;************ Includes ************ #Include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <AutoitObject.au3> ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/110379-autoitobject-udf/ #include <WINAPI.au3> #Include <Memory.au3> #EndRegion ;************ Includes ************ HotKeySet ( '{ESC}', '_Exit' ) ; SWF Constants from SWF.au3 by trancexx. https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/126608-flash-matic/ Global $dtagIPersist = $dtagIUnknown & "GetClassID hresult(ptr*);" Global $dtagIPersistStream = $dtagIPersist & "IsDirty hresult(ptr);Load hresult(ptr);Save hresult(ptr;bool);GetSizeMax hresult(uint64*);" Global Const $sIID_IPersistStreamInit = "{7FD52380-4E07-101B-AE2D-08002B2EC713}" Global $dtagIPersistStreamInit = $dtagIPersistStream & "InitNew hresult();" Global $dtagISequentialStream = $dtagIUnknown & "Read hresult(ptr;dword;dword*);Write hresult(ptr;dword;dword*);" Global $dtagIStream = $dtagISequentialStream & "Seek hresult(int64;dword;int64);SetSize hresult(int64);CopyTo hresult(ptr;int64;int64*;int64*);Commit hresult(dword);" & _ "Revert none();LockRegion hresult(int64;int64;dword);UnlockRegion hresult(int64;int64;dword);Stat hresult(ptr;dword);Clone hresult(ptr*);" ; Memory constants from MemoryDll.au3 by Ward. https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/77463-embed-dlls-in-script-and-call-functions-from-memory-memorydll-udf/ Global Const $tagIMAGE_DOS_HEADER = 'WORD e_magic;WORD e_cblp;WORD e_cp;WORD e_crlc;WORD e_cparhdr;WORD e_minalloc;WORD e_maxalloc;WORD e_ss;WORD e_sp;WORD e_csum;WORD e_ip;WORD e_cs;WORD e_lfarlc;WORD e_ovno;WORD e_res[4];' & _ 'WORD e_oemid;WORD e_oeminfo;WORD e_res2[10];LONG e_lfanew;' Global Const $tagIMAGE_FILE_HEADER = 'WORD Machine;WORD NumberOfSections;DWORD TimeDateStamp;DWORD PointerToSymbolTable;DWORD NumberOfSymbols;WORD SizeOfOptionalHeader;WORD Characteristics;' Global $tagIMAGE_OPTIONAL_HEADER = 'WORD Magic;BYTE MajorLinkerVersion;BYTE MinorLinkerVersion;DWORD SizeOfCode;DWORD SizeOfInitializedData;DWORD SizeOfUninitializedData;DWORD AddressOfEntryPoint;DWORD BaseOfCode;DWORD BaseOfData;' & _ 'PTR ImageBase;DWORD SectionAlignment;DWORD FileAlignment;WORD MajorOperatingSystemVersion;WORD MinorOperatingSystemVersion;WORD MajorImageVersion;WORD MinorImageVersion;WORD MajorSubsystemVersion;WORD MinorSubsystemVersion;' & _ 'DWORD Win32VersionValue;DWORD SizeOfImage;DWORD SizeOfHeaders;DWORD CheckSum;WORD Subsystem;WORD DllCharacteristics;PTR SizeOfStackReserve;PTR SizeOfStackCommit;PTR SizeOfHeapReserve;PTR SizeOfHeapCommit;DWORD LoaderFlags;DWORD NumberOfRvaAndSizes;' Global Const $tagIMAGE_NT_HEADER = 'DWORD Signature;' & $tagIMAGE_FILE_HEADER & $tagIMAGE_OPTIONAL_HEADER Global Const $tagIMAGE_SECTION_HEADER = 'CHAR Name[8];DWORD VirtualSize;DWORD VirtualAddress;DWORD SizeOfRawData;DWORD PointerToRawData;DWORD PointerToRelocations;DWORD PointerToLinenumbers;WORD NumberOfRelocations;WORD NumberOfLinenumbers;' & _ 'DWORD Characteristics;' Global Const $tagIMAGE_DATA_DIRECTORY = 'DWORD VirtualAddress;DWORD Size;' Global Const $tagIMAGE_BASE_RELOCATION = 'DWORD VirtualAddress;DWORD SizeOfBlock;' Global Const $tagIMAGE_IMPORT_DESCRIPTOR = 'DWORD OriginalFirstThunk;DWORD TimeDateStamp;DWORD ForwarderChain;DWORD Name;DWORD FirstThunk;' Global Const $tagIMAGE_IMPORT_BY_NAME = 'WORD Hint;char Name[1];' Global Const $tagIMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY = 'DWORD Characteristics;DWORD TimeDateStamp;WORD MajorVersion;WORD MinorVersion;DWORD Name;DWORD Base;DWORD NumberOfFunctions;DWORD NumberOfNames;DWORD AddressOfFunctions;DWORD AddressOfNames;' & _ 'DWORD AddressOfNameOrdinals;' Global $_KERNEL32DLL = DllOpen ( 'kernel32.dll' ) Global $_MFHookPtr, $_MFHookBak, $_MFHookApi = 'LocalCompact' Global Const $tagModule = 'PTR ExportList;PTR CodeBase;PTR ImportList;PTR DllEntry;DWORD Initialized;' Global $_BinaryCall_Msvcrtdll = DllOpen ( 'msvcrt.dll' ) ; Sid Constants used in SIDOpen from TitchySID Player. https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/169098-chiptunes-players/ Global Const $SID_RESOURCE = 0 ; Load SID file from resources Global Const $SID_MEMORY = 1 ; Load SID file from memory Global Const $SID_DEFAULT = 1 ; Play default sub song, as found in the PSID header Global Const $SID_NON_DEFAULT = 2 ; Play specified sub song ; Internal variables. Global $hTitchysidDll, $bin, $oShockwaveFlash, $iPos, $iSizeData, $vVar, $hGui, $TransColor = 0xABCDEF Global $oError = ObjEvent ( 'AutoIt.Error', '_ErrFunc' ) AutoItWinSetTitle ( 'Fireworks.Swf.Example' ) If _ScriptIsAlreadyRunning() Then Exit _AutoItObject_Startup() $oShockwaveFlash = ObjCreate( 'ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash' ) If Not IsObj ( $oShockwaveFlash ) Then Exit -1 $hGui = GUICreate( '', @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight, 0, 0, $WS_POPUP, BitOR ( $WS_EX_LAYERED, $WS_EX_TOPMOST ), WinGetHandle ( AutoItWinGetTitle() ) ) ;~ GUISetBkColor( $TransColor ) GUICtrlCreateObj( $oShockwaveFlash, 0, 0, @DesktopWidth, @DesktopHeight ) ; choice : ;~ $vVar = FireworksTransSwf() ; Transparent Background $vVar = FireworksBlackswf() ; Black Background _FlashLoadMemory( $oShockwaveFlash, $vVar, $iSizeData, $iPos ) _WinAPI_SetLayeredWindowAttributes( $hGui, $TransColor, 255 ) GUISetState() $hTitchysidDll = _SIDStartup() If Not @error Then $bin = Beat_Popsid() ; 16_Beat_Pop.sid _SIDOpen ( $bin, $SID_RESOURCE ) EndIf While 1 Sleep ( 1000 ) WEnd Func _ErrFunc() ConsoleWrite ( 'COM Error, ScriptLine(' & $oError.scriptline & ') : Number 0x' & Hex ( $oError.number, 8 ) & ' - ' & $oError.windescription & @CRLF ) EndFunc ;==> _ErrFunc() Func _Exit() _SIDStop() _SIDClose() _SIDShutdown() $oShockwaveFlash = 0 GUIDelete( $hGui ) Exit EndFunc ;==> _Exit() Func _FlashLoadMemory($oShockwaveFlash, ByRef $vData, ByRef $iSizeData, ByRef $iPos) If Not IsObj($oShockwaveFlash) Then Return SetError(1, 0, False) Local $oFlashInterface = _AutoItObject_WrapperCreate(_AutoItObject_IDispatchToPtr($oShockwaveFlash), $dtagIUnknown) If Not IsObj($oFlashInterface) Then Return SetError(2, 0, False) Local $oFlashMemoryStream = _AutoItObject_ObjectFromDtag("_FlashMemoryStream_", $dtagIStream) Local $tIID_IPersistStreamInit = _AutoItObject_CLSIDFromString($sIID_IPersistStreamInit) Local $aCall = $oFlashInterface.QueryInterface(Number(DllStructGetPtr($tIID_IPersistStreamInit)), 0) Local $pPersistStreamInit = $aCall[2] Local $oPersistStreamInit = _AutoItObject_WrapperCreate($pPersistStreamInit, $dtagIPersistStreamInit) $oPersistStreamInit.InitNew() $iPos = 0 $iSizeData = BinaryLen($vData) $oPersistStreamInit.Load(Number($oFlashMemoryStream.__ptr__)) _AutoItObject_IUnknownAddRef($oShockwaveFlash) Return True EndFunc ;==>_FlashLoadMemory Func _FlashMemoryStream_Read($pSelf, $pBuffer, $iCb, $pRead) #forceref $pSelf If $iPos = 0 And $iCb = 4 Then DllStructSetData(DllStructCreate("char[4]", $pBuffer), 1, "fUfU") $iPos += 4 ElseIf $iPos = 4 And $iCb = 4 Then DllStructSetData(DllStructCreate("dword", $pBuffer), 1, $iSizeData) $iSizeData += 8 $iPos += 4 Else If $iPos + $iCb > $iSizeData Then $iCb = $iSizeData - $iPos If $iCb = 0 Then Return 1 DllStructSetData(DllStructCreate("byte[" & $iCb & "]", $pBuffer), 1, BinaryMid($vVar, 1 + $iPos - 8, $iCb)) If $pRead Then DllStructSetData(DllStructCreate("dword", $pRead), 1, $iCb) $iPos += $iCb EndIf Return 0 EndFunc ;==>_FlashMemoryStream_Read Func _FlashMemoryStream_Release($pSelf) #forceref $pSelf Return 0x80004001 EndFunc ;==>_FlashMemoryStream_Release Func _ScriptIsAlreadyRunning() Local $aWinList = WinList ( AutoItWinGetTitle() ) If Not @error Then Return UBound ( $aWinList ) -1 > 1 EndFunc ;==> _ScriptIsAlreadyRunning() Func _SIDClose() Local $aRet = MemoryDllCall ( $hTitchysidDll, 'int', 'SIDClose' ) If @error Then Return SetError ( @error, 0, 0 ) Return $aRet[0] EndFunc ;==> _SIDClose() Func _SIDOpen ( $Sid, $iSubsong=1 ) Local $bSid If Not IsBinary ( $Sid ) Then If Not FileExists ( $Sid ) Then Return SetError ( 2, 0, 0 ) Local $hFileOpen = FileOpen ( $Sid, 0 ) If $hFileOpen = -1 Then Return SetError ( -1, 0, 0 ) $bSid = FileRead ( $hFileOpen ) FileClose ( $hFileOpen ) Else $bSid = $Sid EndIf Local $tSid = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & BinaryLen ( $bSid ) & ']') DllStructSetData ( $tSid, 1, $bSid ) Local $iSubsongCount = Int ( StringTrimLeft ( BinaryMid ( $bSid, 15, 2 ), 2 ) ) $iSubsong = $iSubsong -1 ; based 0 If $iSubsong < 0 Then $iSubsong = 0 If $iSubsong > $iSubsongCount Then $iSubsong = 0 Local $aRet = MemoryDllCall ( $hTitchysidDll, 'int', 'SIDOpen', 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr ( $tSid ), 'int', DllStructGetSize ( $tSid ), 'int', $SID_MEMORY, 'int', $SID_NON_DEFAULT, 'int', $iSubsong ) If @error Then Return SetError ( @error, 0, 0 ) $tSid = 0 $bSid = 0 Return $aRet[0] ; Returns non-zero on success. EndFunc ;==> _SIDOpen() Func _SIDShutdown() MemoryDllClose ( $hTitchysidDll ) $hTitchysidDll = 0 EndFunc ;==> _SIDShutdown() Func _SIDStartup() Local $hOpen = MemoryDllOpen ( Titchysiddll() ) If $hOpen = -1 Then Return SetError ( 1, 0, 0 ) Return SetError ( 0, 0, $hOpen ) EndFunc ;==> _SIDStartup() Func _SIDStop() Local $aRet = MemoryDllCall ( $hTitchysidDll, 'int', 'SIDStop' ) If @error Then Return SetError ( @error, 0, 0 ) Return $aRet[0] EndFunc ;==> _SIDStop() Func API_FreeLibrary ( $Module ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'bool', 'FreeLibrary', 'handle', $Module ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( @Error, @Extended, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> API_FreeLibrary() Func API_GetProcAddress ( $Module, $Procname ) Local $Ret If IsNumber ( $Procname ) Then $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'ptr', 'GetProcAddress', 'handle', $Module, 'int', $Procname ) Else $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'ptr', 'GetProcAddress', 'handle', $Module, 'str', $Procname ) EndIf If @Error Then Return SetError ( @Error, @Extended, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> API_GetProcAddress() Func API_IsBadReadPtr ( $Ptr, $Len ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'int', 'IsBadReadPtr', 'ptr', $Ptr, 'UINT_PTR', $Len ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( @Error, @Extended, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> API_IsBadReadPtr() Func API_LoadLibrary ( $Filename ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'handle', 'LoadLibraryW', 'wstr', $Filename ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( @Error, @Extended, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> API_LoadLibrary() Func API_lstrlenA ( $Address ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'int', 'lstrlenA', 'ptr', $Address ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( @Error, @Extended, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> API_lstrlenA() Func API_lstrlenW ( $Address ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'int', 'lstrlenW', 'ptr', $Address ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( @Error, @Extended, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> API_lstrlenW() Func API_VirtualProtect ( $Address, $Size, $Protection ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'bool', 'VirtualProtect', 'ptr', $Address, 'dword_ptr', $Size, 'dword', $Protection, 'dword*', 0 ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( @Error, @Extended, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> API_VirtualProtect() Func API_ZeroMemory ( $Address, $Size ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'none', 'RtlZeroMemory', 'ptr', $Address, 'dword_ptr', $Size ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( @Error, @Extended, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> API_ZeroMemory() Func Beat_Popsid() ; Code Generated by BinaryToAu3Kompressor. Local $sFileBin = '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' $sFileBin &= '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' $sFileBin = Binary ( __Au3Obj_Mem_Base64Decode ( $sFileBin ) ) Return SetError ( 0, 0, $sFileBin ) EndFunc ;==> Beat_Popsid() Func BinaryCall_Alloc ( $Code, $Padding = 0 ) Local $Length = BinaryLen ( $Code ) + $Padding Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'ptr', 'VirtualAlloc', 'ptr', 0, 'ulong_ptr', $Length, 'dword', 0x1000, 'dword', 0x40 ) If @Error Or Not $Ret[0] Then Return SetError ( 1, @Error, 0 ) If BinaryLen ( $Code ) Then Local $Buffer = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & $Length & ']', $Ret[0] ) DllStructSetData ( $Buffer, 1, $Code ) EndIf Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_Alloc() Func BinaryCall_Base64Decode ( $Src ) Static $CodeBase If Not $CodeBase Then $CodeBase = BinaryCall_Create ( '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rue, False ) If Not $CodeBase Then Return SetError ( 1, 0, Binary ( '' ) ) EndIf $Src = String ( $Src ) Local $SrcLen = StringLen ( $Src ) Local $SrcBuf = DllStructCreate ( 'char[' & $SrcLen & ']' ) DllStructSetData ( $SrcBuf, 1, $Src ) Local $DstLen = Int ( ( $SrcLen + 2 ) / 4 ) * 3 + 1 Local $DstBuf = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & $DstLen & ']' ) Local $Ret = DllCallAddress ( 'uint:cdecl', $CodeBase, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr ( $SrcBuf ), 'uint', $SrcLen, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr ( $DstBuf ), 'uint', $DstLen ) If $Ret[0] = 0 Then Return SetError ( 2, 0, Binary ( '' ) ) Return BinaryMid ( DllStructGetData ( $DstBuf, 1 ), 1, $Ret[0] ) EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_Base64Decode() Func BinaryCall_CodePrepare ( $Code ) If Not $Code Then Return '' If IsBinary ( $Code ) Then Return $Code $Code = String ( $Code ) If StringLeft ( $Code, 2 ) = '0x' Then Return Binary ( $Code ) If StringIsXDigit ( $Code ) Then Return Binary ( '0x' & $Code ) Return BinaryCall_LzmaDecompress ( BinaryCall_Base64Decode ( $Code ) ) EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_CodePrepare() Func BinaryCall_Create ( $Code, $Reloc = '', $Padding = 0, $ReleaseOnExit = True, $LibraryImport = True ) Local $BinaryCode = BinaryCall_CodePrepare ( $Code ) If Not $BinaryCode Then Return SetError ( 1, BinaryCall_LastError ( 'Invalid code' ), 0 ) Local $BinaryCodeLen = BinaryLen ( $BinaryCode ) Local $TotalCodeLen = $BinaryCodeLen + $Padding Local $CodeBase = BinaryCall_Alloc ( $BinaryCode, $Padding ) If Not $CodeBase Then Return SetError ( 2, BinaryCall_LastError ( 'Unable to allocate memory block' ), 0 ) If $Reloc Then $Reloc = BinaryCall_CodePrepare ( $Reloc ) If Not $Reloc Then Return SetError ( 3, BinaryCall_LastError ( 'Invalid relocation table' ), 0 ) BinaryCall_Relocation ( $CodeBase, $Reloc ) EndIf If $LibraryImport Then If Not BinaryCall_ImportLibrary ( $CodeBase, $BinaryCodeLen ) Then BinaryCall_Free ( $CodeBase ) Return SetError ( 4, 0, 0 ) EndIf EndIf If $ReleaseOnExit Then BinaryCall_ReleaseOnExit ( $CodeBase ) EndIf Return SetError ( 0, $TotalCodeLen, $CodeBase ) EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_Create() Func BinaryCall_DoRelease() BinaryCall_ReleaseOnExit_Handle() EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_DoRelease() Func BinaryCall_Free ( $Ptr ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'bool', 'VirtualFree', 'ptr', $Ptr, 'ulong_ptr', 0, 'dword', 0x8000 ) If @Error Or $Ret[0] = 0 Then $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'bool', 'GlobalFree', 'ptr', $Ptr ) If @Error Or $Ret[0] <> 0 Then Return SetError ( 1, @Error, False ) EndIf Return True EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_Free() Func BinaryCall_GetProcAddress ( $Module, $Proc ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'ptr', 'GetProcAddress', 'ptr', $Module, 'str', $Proc ) If @Error Or Not $Ret[0] Then Return SetError ( 1, @Error, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_GetProcAddress() Func BinaryCall_ImportLibrary ( $Base, $Length ) ;~ Static $HasMemoryDll = IsFunc(Execute ( '__MemoryModule_RuntimeLoader' ) ) Local $JmpBin, $JmpOff, $JmpLen, $DllName, $ProcName $JmpBin = Binary ( '0xB8FFFFFFFFFFE0' ) $JmpOff = 1 $JmpLen = BinaryLen ( $JmpBin ) Local $Ptr, $StringPtr, $StringLen, $String, $Split, $Proc, $Diff, $Handle Do $Ptr = BinaryCall_MemorySearch ( $Base, $Length, $JmpBin ) If $Ptr = 0 Then ExitLoop $StringPtr = $Ptr + $JmpLen $StringLen = BinaryCall_lstrlenA ( $StringPtr ) If Not $StringLen Then Return SetError ( 3, BinaryCall_LastError ( 'Invalid import table' ), False ) $String = DllStructGetData ( DllStructCreate ( 'char[' & $StringLen & ']', $StringPtr ), 1 ) $Split = StringSplit ( $String, '|' ) If $Split[0] = 1 Then $ProcName = $Split[1] ElseIf $Split[0] = 2 Then If $Split[1] Then $DllName = $Split[1] $ProcName = $Split[2] EndIf If $DllName And $ProcName Then $Proc = 0 $Handle = BinaryCall_LoadLibrary ( $DllName ) If Not $Handle Then Return SetError ( 1, BinaryCall_LastError ( 'LoadLibrary fail on ' & $DllName ), False ) $Proc = BinaryCall_GetProcAddress ( $Handle, $ProcName ) If Not $Proc Then Return SetError ( 2, BinaryCall_LastError ( 'GetProcAddress failed on ' & $ProcName ), False ) DllStructSetData(DllStructCreate ( 'ptr', $Ptr + $JmpOff ), 1, $Proc ) EndIf $Diff = Int ( $Ptr - $Base + $JmpLen + $StringLen + 1 ) $Base += $Diff $Length -= $Diff Until $Length <= $JmpLen Return True EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_ImportLibrary() Func BinaryCall_IsBadReadPtr ( $Ptr, $Length ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'int', 'IsBadReadPtr', 'ptr', $Ptr, 'uint_ptr', $Length ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( 1, @Error, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_IsBadReadPtr() Func BinaryCall_LastError ( $Error = Default ) Static $LastError If IsKeyword ( $Error ) Then Return $LastError $LastError = $Error EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_LastError() Func BinaryCall_LoadLibrary ( $Filename ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'handle', 'LoadLibraryW', 'wstr', $Filename ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( 1, @Error, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_LoadLibrary() Func BinaryCall_lstrlenA ( $Ptr ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'int', 'lstrlenA', 'ptr', $Ptr ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( 1, @Error, 0 ) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_lstrlenA() Func BinaryCall_LzmaDecompress ( $Src ) Static $CodeBase If Not $CodeBase Then $CodeBase = BinaryCall_Create ( BinaryCall_Base64Decode ( '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' ) ) If Not $CodeBase Then Return SetError ( 1, 0, Binary ( '' ) ) EndIf $Src = Binary ( $Src ) Local $SrcLen = BinaryLen ( $Src ) Local $SrcBuf = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & $SrcLen & ']' ) DllStructSetData ( $SrcBuf, 1, $Src ) Local $Ret = DllCallAddress ( 'ptr:cdecl', $CodeBase, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr ( $SrcBuf ), 'uint_ptr', $SrcLen, 'uint_ptr*', 0, 'uint*', 0 ) If $Ret[0] Then Local $DstBuf = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & $Ret[3] & ']', $Ret[0] ) Local $Output = DllStructGetData ( $DstBuf, 1 ) DllCall ( $_BinaryCall_Msvcrtdll, 'none:cdecl', 'free', 'ptr', $Ret[0] ) Return $Output EndIf Return SetError(2, 0, Binary ( '' ) ) EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_LzmaDecompress() Func BinaryCall_MemorySearch ( $Ptr, $Length, $Binary ) Static $CodeBase If Not $CodeBase Then $CodeBase = BinaryCall_Create ( '0x5589E58B4D14578B4508568B550C538B7D1085C9742139CA721B29CA8D341031D2EB054239CA740F8A1C17381C1074F34039F076EA31C05B5E5F5DC3', '', 0, True, False ) If Not $CodeBase Then Return SetError ( 1, 0, 0 ) EndIf $Binary = Binary ( $Binary ) Local $Buffer = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & BinaryLen ( $Binary ) & ']' ) DllStructSetData ( $Buffer, 1, $Binary ) Return DllCallAddress ( 'ptr:cdecl', $CodeBase, 'ptr', $Ptr, 'uint', $Length, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr ( $Buffer ), 'uint', DllStructGetSize ( $Buffer ) )[0] EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_MemorySearch() Func BinaryCall_RegionSize ( $Ptr ) Local $Buffer = DllStructCreate ( 'ptr;ptr;dword;uint_ptr;dword;dword;dword' ) Local $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, 'int', 'VirtualQuery', 'ptr', $Ptr, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr ( $Buffer ), 'uint_ptr', DllStructGetSize ( $Buffer ) ) If @Error Or $Ret[0] = 0 Then Return SetError ( 1, @Error, 0 ) Return DllStructGetData ( $Buffer, 4 ) EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_RegionSize() Func BinaryCall_ReleaseOnExit ( $Ptr ) OnAutoItExitRegister ( 'BinaryCall_DoRelease' ) BinaryCall_ReleaseOnExit_Handle ( $Ptr ) EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_ReleaseOnExit() Func BinaryCall_ReleaseOnExit_Handle ( $Ptr = Default ) Static $PtrList If @NumParams = 0 Then If IsArray ( $PtrList ) Then For $i = 1 To $PtrList[0] BinaryCall_Free ( $PtrList[$i] ) Next EndIf Else If Not IsArray($PtrList) Then Local $InitArray[1] = [0] $PtrList = $InitArray EndIf If IsPtr($Ptr) Then Local $Array = $PtrList Local $Size = UBound ( $Array ) ReDim $Array[$Size + 1] $Array[$Size] = $Ptr $Array[0] += 1 $PtrList = $Array EndIf EndIf EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_ReleaseOnExit_Handle() Func BinaryCall_Relocation ( $Base, $Reloc ) Local $Size = Int ( BinaryMid ( $Reloc, 1, 2 ) ) Local $Offset, $Ptr For $i = 3 To BinaryLen ( $Reloc ) Step $Size $Offset = Int(BinaryMid ( $Reloc, $i, $Size ) ) $Ptr = $Base + $Offset DllStructSetData ( DllStructCreate ( 'ptr', $Ptr ), 1, DllStructGetData ( DllStructCreate ( 'ptr', $Ptr ), 1 ) + $Base ) Next EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_Relocation() Func BinaryCall_SymbolFind ( $CodeBase, $Identify, $Length, $BeforeJump = False ) Local $Ptr $Identify = Binary ( $Identify ) If BinaryCall_IsBadReadPtr ( $CodeBase, $Length ) Then Return SetError ( 2, 0, 0 ) If $BeforeJump Then $Ptr = BinaryCall_MemorySearch ( $CodeBase, $Length, $Identify & Binary ( '0xE9' ) ) If $Ptr Then Return $Ptr + BinaryLen ( $Identify ) $Ptr = BinaryCall_MemorySearch ( $CodeBase, $Length, $Identify & Binary ( '0xEB' ) ) If $Ptr Then Return $Ptr + BinaryLen ( $Identify ) Else $Ptr = BinaryCall_MemorySearch ( $CodeBase, $Length, $Identify ) If $Ptr Then Return $Ptr + BinaryLen ( $Identify ) EndIf Return SetError ( 1, 0, 0 ) EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_SymbolFind() Func BinaryCall_SymbolList ( $CodeBase, $Symbol ) If UBound ( $Symbol, 0 ) <> 1 Then Return SetError ( 1, BinaryCall_LastError ( 'Invalid symbol array' ), 0 ) Local $Tag = '' For $i = 0 To UBound ( $Symbol ) - 1 $Tag &= 'ptr ' & $Symbol[$i] & ';' Next Local $SymbolList = DllStructCreate ( $Tag ) If @Error Then Return SetError(1, BinaryCall_LastError ( 'Invalid symbol' ), 0 ) Local $Length = BinaryCall_RegionSize ( $CodeBase ) If @Error Or Not $Length Then Return SetError ( 1, BinaryCall_LastError ( 'Invalid codebase' ), 0 ) Local $Locate For $i = 0 To UBound ( $Symbol ) - 1 $Locate = BinaryCall_SymbolFind ( $CodeBase, $Symbol[$i], $Length, True ) If @Error Then Return SetError(1, BinaryCall_LastError ( "Unable to find symbol: '" & $Symbol[$i] & "'" ), 0 ) DllStructSetData ( $SymbolList, $Symbol[$i], $Locate ) $Length -= $Locate - $CodeBase $CodeBase = $Locate Next Return $SymbolList EndFunc ;==> BinaryCall_SymbolList() Func FireworksBlackswf() Local $sFileBin = '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' $sFileBin &= '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' $sFileBin &= 'ABAVS5Ll4KO4aO4Fy4VyAL8IUAAAAAwAAAoADwsAAQAABAAAAAgAgzsAaHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbWFyYXNvZnR3YXJlLmNvbS9mbGFzaC1pbnRyb3MtYW5kLWJhbm5lcnMuaHRtAAAAkAYOAwAMALW6zdYAaQBAEAAAQAAAAA==' $sFileBin = Binary ( __Au3Obj_Mem_Base64Decode ( $sFileBin ) ) Return SetError ( 0, 0, $sFileBin ) EndFunc ;==> FireworksBlackswf() Func FireworksTransSwf() Local $sFileBin = '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' $sFileBin &= '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' $sFileBin &= 'ABAVS5Ll4KO4aO4Fy4VyAL8IUAAAAAwAAAoADwsAAQAABAAAAAgAgzsAaHR0cDovL3d3dy5hbWFyYXNvZnR3YXJlLmNvbS9mbGFzaC1pbnRyb3MtYW5kLWJhbm5lcnMuaHRtAAAAkAYOAwAMALW6zdYAaQBAEAAAQAAAAA==' $sFileBin = Binary ( __Au3Obj_Mem_Base64Decode ( $sFileBin ) ) Return SetError ( 0, 0, $sFileBin ) EndFunc ;==> FireworksTransSwf() Func LzntDecompress ( $bBinary ); by trancexx $bBinary = Binary ( $bBinary ) Local $tInput = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & BinaryLen ( $bBinary ) & ']' ) DllStructSetData ( $tInput, 1, $bBinary ) Local $tBuffer = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & 16*DllStructGetSize ( $tInput ) & ']' ) Local $a_Call = DllCall ( 'ntdll.dll', 'int', 'RtlDecompressBuffer', 'ushort', 2, 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr ( $tBuffer ), 'dword', DllStructGetSize ( $tBuffer ), 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr ( $tInput ), 'dword', DllStructGetSize ( $tInput ), 'dword*', 0 ) If @error Or $a_Call[0] Then Return SetError ( 1, 0, '' ) Local $tOutput = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & $a_Call[6] & ']', DllStructGetPtr ( $tBuffer ) ) Return SetError ( 0, 0, DllStructGetData ( $tOutput, 1 ) ) EndFunc ;==> LzntDecompress() Func MemLib_BuildImportTable ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader ) Local Const $IMAGE_DIRECTORY_ENTRY_IMPORT = 1 Local Const $SizeOfPtr = DllStructGetSize ( DllStructCreate ( 'ptr', 1 ) ) Local $IMAGE_NT_HEADER = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_NT_HEADER, $PEHeader ) Local $SizeOfDataDirectory = DllStructGetSize ( DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_DATA_DIRECTORY ) ) Local $ImportDirectoryPtr = $PEHeader + DllStructGetSize ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER ) + $IMAGE_DIRECTORY_ENTRY_IMPORT * $SizeOfDataDirectory Local $ImportDirectory = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_DATA_DIRECTORY, $ImportDirectoryPtr ) Local $ImportSize = DllStructGetData ( $ImportDirectory, 'Size' ) Local $ImportVirtualAddress = DllStructGetData ( $ImportDirectory, 'VirtualAddress' ) Local $SizeOfImportDir = DllStructGetSize ( DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_IMPORT_DESCRIPTOR ) ) Local $ImportList = '' If $ImportSize > 0 Then Local $ImportDescPtr = $CodeBase + $ImportVirtualAddress Local $ImportDesc, $NameOffset, $Name, $OriginalFirstThunk, $FirstThunk, $Handle, $FuncRef, $ThunkRef, $Ref, $IMAGE_IMPORT_BY_NAME, $NamePtr, $FuncName, $Ptr While 1 If API_IsBadReadPtr ( $ImportDescPtr, $SizeOfImportDir ) Then ExitLoop $ImportDesc = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_IMPORT_DESCRIPTOR, $ImportDescPtr ) $NameOffset = DllStructGetData ( $ImportDesc, 'Name' ) If $NameOffset = 0 Then ExitLoop $Name = Peek ( 'str', $CodeBase + $NameOffset ) $OriginalFirstThunk = DllStructGetData ( $ImportDesc, 'OriginalFirstThunk' ) $FirstThunk = DllStructGetData ( $ImportDesc, 'FirstThunk' ) $Handle = API_LoadLibrary ( $Name ) If $Handle Then $ImportList &= $Handle & ',' $FuncRef = $CodeBase + $FirstThunk $ThunkRef = $CodeBase + $OriginalFirstThunk If $OriginalFirstThunk = 0 Then $ThunkRef = $FuncRef While 1 $Ref = Peek ( 'ptr', $ThunkRef ) If $Ref = 0 Then ExitLoop If BitAND ( Peek ( 'byte', $ThunkRef + $SizeOfPtr - 1 ), 0x80 ) Then $Ptr = API_GetProcAddress ( $Handle, BitAND ( $Ref, 0xffff ) ) Else $IMAGE_IMPORT_BY_NAME = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_IMPORT_BY_NAME, $CodeBase + $Ref ) $NamePtr = DllStructGetPtr ( $IMAGE_IMPORT_BY_NAME, 2 ) $FuncName = Peek ( 'str', $NamePtr ) $Ptr = API_GetProcAddress ( $Handle, $FuncName ) EndIf If $Ptr = 0 Then Return SetError ( 1, 0, False ) Poke ( 'ptr', $FuncRef, $Ptr ) $ThunkRef += $SizeOfPtr $FuncRef += $SizeOfPtr WEnd Else Return SetError ( 1, 0, False ) EndIf $ImportDescPtr += $SizeOfImportDir WEnd EndIf Return $ImportList EndFunc ;==> MemLib_BuildImportTable() Func MemLib_CopySections ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader, $DllDataPtr ) Local $IMAGE_NT_HEADER = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_NT_HEADER, $PEHeader ) Local $SizeOfFileHeader = DllStructGetPtr ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'Magic' ) - $PEHeader Local $SizeOfOptionalHeader = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'SizeOfOptionalHeader' ) Local $NumberOfSections = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'NumberOfSections' ) Local $SectionAlignment = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'SectionAlignment' ) Local $SectionPtr = $PEHeader + $SizeOfFileHeader + $SizeOfOptionalHeader Local $Section, $VirtualAddress, $SizeOfRawData, $PointerToRawData, $Dest For $i = 1 To $NumberOfSections $Section = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_SECTION_HEADER, $SectionPtr ) $VirtualAddress = DllStructGetData ( $Section, 'VirtualAddress' ) $SizeOfRawData = DllStructGetData ( $Section, 'SizeOfRawData' ) $PointerToRawData = DllStructGetData ( $Section, 'PointerToRawData' ) If $SizeOfRawData = 0 Then $Dest = _MemVirtualAlloc ( $CodeBase + $VirtualAddress, $SectionAlignment, $MEM_COMMIT, $PAGE_READWRITE ) API_ZeroMemory ( $Dest, $SectionAlignment ) Else $Dest = _MemVirtualAlloc ( $CodeBase + $VirtualAddress, $SizeOfRawData, $MEM_COMMIT, $PAGE_READWRITE ) _MemMoveMemory ( $DllDataPtr + $PointerToRawData, $Dest, $SizeOfRawData ) EndIf DllStructSetData ( $Section, 'VirtualSize', $Dest - $CodeBase ) $SectionPtr += DllStructGetSize ( $Section ) Next EndFunc ;==> MemLib_CopySections() Func MemLib_FinalizeSections ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader ) Local Const $IMAGE_SCN_MEM_EXECUTE = 0x20000000 Local Const $IMAGE_SCN_MEM_READ = 0x40000000 Local Const $IMAGE_SCN_MEM_WRITE = 0x80000000 Local Const $IMAGE_SCN_MEM_NOT_CACHED = 0x4000000 Local Const $IMAGE_SCN_CNT_INITIALIZED_DATA = 64 Local Const $IMAGE_SCN_CNT_UNINITIALIZED_DATA = 128 Local Const $PAGE_WRITECOPY = 0x0008 Local Const $PAGE_EXECUTE_WRITECOPY = 0x0080 Local $IMAGE_NT_HEADER = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_NT_HEADER, $PEHeader ) Local $SizeOfFileHeader = DllStructGetPtr ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'Magic' ) - $PEHeader Local $SizeOfOptionalHeader = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'SizeOfOptionalHeader' ) Local $NumberOfSections = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'NumberOfSections' ) Local $SectionAlignment = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'SectionAlignment' ) Local $SectionPtr = $PEHeader + $SizeOfFileHeader + $SizeOfOptionalHeader Local $Section, $Characteristics, $SizeOfRawData, $Executable, $Readable, $Writeable, $ProtectList, $Protect, $Size, $PhysicalAddress For $i = 1 To $NumberOfSections $Section = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_SECTION_HEADER, $SectionPtr ) $Characteristics = DllStructGetData ( $Section, 'Characteristics' ) $SizeOfRawData = DllStructGetData ( $Section, 'SizeOfRawData' ) $Executable = ( BitAND ( $Characteristics, $IMAGE_SCN_MEM_EXECUTE ) <> 0 ) $Readable = ( BitAND ( $Characteristics, $IMAGE_SCN_MEM_READ ) <> 0 ) $Writeable = ( BitAND ( $Characteristics, $IMAGE_SCN_MEM_WRITE ) <> 0 ) Dim $ProtectList[8] = [$PAGE_NOACCESS, $PAGE_EXECUTE, $PAGE_READONLY, $PAGE_EXECUTE_READ, $PAGE_WRITECOPY, $PAGE_EXECUTE_WRITECOPY, $PAGE_READWRITE, $PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE] $Protect = $ProtectList[$Executable + $Readable * 2 + $Writeable * 4] If BitAND ( $Characteristics, $IMAGE_SCN_MEM_NOT_CACHED ) Then $Protect = BitOR ( $Protect, $PAGE_NOCACHE ) $Size = $SizeOfRawData If $Size = 0 Then If BitAND ( $Characteristics, $IMAGE_SCN_CNT_INITIALIZED_DATA ) Then $Size = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'SizeOfInitializedData' ) ElseIf BitAND ( $Characteristics, $IMAGE_SCN_CNT_UNINITIALIZED_DATA ) Then $Size = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'SizeOfUninitializedData' ) EndIf EndIf If $Size > 0 Then $PhysicalAddress = $CodeBase + DllStructGetData ( $Section, 'VirtualSize' ) API_VirtualProtect ( $PhysicalAddress, $Size, $Protect ) EndIf $SectionPtr += DllStructGetSize ( $Section ) Next EndFunc ;==> MemLib_FinalizeSections() Func MemLib_FreeLibrary ( $ModulePtr ) If Not MemLib_Vaild ( $ModulePtr ) Then Return 0 Local $Module = DllStructCreate ( $tagModule, $ModulePtr ) Local $CodeBase = DllStructGetData ( $Module, 'CodeBase' ) Local $DllEntry = DllStructGetData ( $Module, 'DllEntry' ) Local $Initialized = DllStructGetData ( $Module, 'Initialized' ) Local $ImportListPtr = DllStructGetData ( $Module, 'ImportList' ) Local $ExportListPtr = DllStructGetData ( $Module, 'ExportList' ) If $Initialized And $DllEntry Then Local $Success = MemoryFuncCall ( 'bool', $DllEntry, 'ptr', $CodeBase, 'dword', 0, 'ptr', 0 ) ; DLL_PROCESS_DETACH DllStructSetData ( $Module, 'Initialized', 0 ) EndIf If $ExportListPtr Then _MemGlobalFree ( $ExportListPtr ) If $ImportListPtr Then Local $ImportList = StringSplit ( Peek ( 'str', $ImportListPtr ), ',' ) For $i = 1 To $ImportList[0] If $ImportList[$i] Then API_FreeLibrary ( $ImportList[$i] ) Next _MemGlobalFree ( $ImportListPtr ) EndIf If $CodeBase Then _MemVirtualFree ( $CodeBase, 0, $MEM_RELEASE ) DllStructSetData ( $Module, 'CodeBase', 0 ) DllStructSetData ( $Module, 'ExportList', 0 ) _MemGlobalFree ( $ModulePtr ) Return 1 EndFunc ;==> MemLib_FreeLibrary() Func MemLib_GetExportList ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader ) Local Const $IMAGE_DIRECTORY_ENTRY_EXPORT = 0 Local $IMAGE_NT_HEADER = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_NT_HEADER, $PEHeader ) Local $SizeOfDataDirectory = DllStructGetSize ( DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_DATA_DIRECTORY ) ) Local $ExportDirectoryPtr = $PEHeader + DllStructGetSize ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER ) + $IMAGE_DIRECTORY_ENTRY_EXPORT * $SizeOfDataDirectory Local $ExportDirectory = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_DATA_DIRECTORY, $ExportDirectoryPtr ) Local $ExportSize = DllStructGetData ( $ExportDirectory, 'Size' ) Local $ExportVirtualAddress = DllStructGetData ( $ExportDirectory, 'VirtualAddress' ) Local $ExportList = '' If $ExportSize > 0 Then Local $IMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY, $CodeBase + $ExportVirtualAddress ) Local $NumberOfNames = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY, 'NumberOfNames' ) Local $NumberOfFunctions = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY, 'NumberOfFunctions' ) Local $AddressOfFunctions = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY, 'AddressOfFunctions' ) If $NumberOfNames = 0 Or $NumberOfFunctions = 0 Then Return '' Local $NameRef = $CodeBase + DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY, 'AddressOfNames' ) Local $Ordinal = $CodeBase + DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_EXPORT_DIRECTORY, 'AddressOfNameOrdinals' ) Local $Ref, $Idx, $FuncName, $Addr For $i = 1 To $NumberOfNames $Ref = Peek ( 'dword', $NameRef ) $Idx = Peek ( 'word', $Ordinal ) $FuncName = Peek ( 'str', $CodeBase + $Ref ) If $Idx <= $NumberOfFunctions Then $Addr = $CodeBase + Peek ( 'dword', $CodeBase + $AddressOfFunctions + $Idx * 4 ) $ExportList &= $FuncName & Chr ( 1 ) & $Addr & Chr ( 1 ) EndIf $NameRef += 4 ; DWORD $Ordinal += 2 ; WORD Next EndIf Return $ExportList EndFunc ;==> MemLib_GetExportList() Func MemLib_GetProcAddress ( $ModulePtr, $FuncName ) Local $ExportPtr = Peek ( 'ptr', $ModulePtr ) If Not $ExportPtr Then Return 0 Local $ExportList = Peek ( 'str', $ExportPtr ) Local $Match = StringRegExp ( $ExportList, '(?i)' & $FuncName & '\001([^\001]*)\001', 3 ) If Not @Error Then Return Ptr ( $Match[0] ) Return 0 EndFunc ;==> MemLib_GetProcAddress() Func MemLib_LoadLibrary ( $DllBinary ) $DllBinary = Binary ( $DllBinary ) Local $DllData = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & BinaryLen ( $DllBinary ) & ']' ) Local $DllDataPtr = DllStructGetPtr ( $DllData ) DllStructSetData ( $DllData, 1, $DllBinary ) Local $IMAGE_DOS_HEADER = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_DOS_HEADER, $DllDataPtr ) If DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_DOS_HEADER, 'e_magic' ) <> 0x5A4D Then Return SetError ( 1, 0, 0 ) EndIf Local $PEHeader = $DllDataPtr + DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_DOS_HEADER, 'e_lfanew' ) Local $IMAGE_NT_HEADER = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_NT_HEADER, $PEHeader ) If DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'Signature' ) <> 0x4550 Then Return SetError ( 1, 0, 0 ) EndIf Switch DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'Magic' ) Case 0x20B ; IMAGE_NT_OPTIONAL_HDR64_MAGIC Return SetError ( 2, 0, 0 ) EndSwitch Local $ImageBase = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'ImageBase' ) Local $SizeOfImage = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'SizeOfImage' ) Local $SizeOfHeaders = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'SizeOfHeaders' ) Local $AddressOfEntryPoint = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER, 'AddressOfEntryPoint' ) Local $ModulePtr = _MemGlobalAlloc ( DllStructGetSize ( DllStructCreate ( $tagModule ) ), $GPTR ) If $ModulePtr = 0 Then Return SetError ( 3, 0, 0 ) Local $Module = DllStructCreate ( $tagModule, $ModulePtr ) Local $CodeBase = _MemVirtualAlloc ( $ImageBase, $SizeOfImage, $MEM_RESERVE, $PAGE_READWRITE ) If $CodeBase = 0 Then $CodeBase = _MemVirtualAlloc ( 0, $SizeOfImage, $MEM_RESERVE, $PAGE_READWRITE ) If $CodeBase = 0 Then Return SetError ( 3, 0, 0 ) DllStructSetData ( $Module, 'CodeBase', $CodeBase ) _MemVirtualAlloc ( $CodeBase, $SizeOfImage, $MEM_COMMIT, $PAGE_READWRITE ) Local $Base = _MemVirtualAlloc ( $CodeBase, $SizeOfHeaders, $MEM_COMMIT, $PAGE_READWRITE ) _MemMoveMemory ( $DllDataPtr, $Base, $SizeOfHeaders ) MemLib_CopySections ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader, $DllDataPtr ) Local $LocationDelta = $CodeBase - $ImageBase If $LocationDelta <> 0 Then MemLib_PerformBaseRelocation ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader, $LocationDelta ) Local $ImportList = MemLib_BuildImportTable ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader ) If @Error Then MemLib_FreeLibrary ( $ModulePtr ) Return SetError ( 2, 0, 0 ) EndIf Local $ExportList = MemLib_GetExportList ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader ) Local $ImportListPtr = _MemGlobalAlloc ( StringLen ( $ImportList ) + 2, $GPTR ) Local $ExportListPtr = _MemGlobalAlloc ( StringLen ( $ExportList ) + 2, $GPTR ) DllStructSetData ( $Module, 'ImportList', $ImportListPtr ) DllStructSetData ( $Module, 'ExportList', $ExportListPtr ) If $ImportListPtr = 0 Or $ExportListPtr = 0 Then MemLib_FreeLibrary ( $ModulePtr ) Return SetError ( 3, 0, 0 ) EndIf Poke ( 'str', $ImportListPtr, $ImportList ) Poke ( 'str', $ExportListPtr, $ExportList ) MemLib_FinalizeSections ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader ) Local $DllEntry = $CodeBase + $AddressOfEntryPoint DllStructSetData ( $Module, 'DllEntry', $DllEntry ) DllStructSetData ( $Module, 'Initialized', 0 ) If $AddressOfEntryPoint Then Local $Success = MemoryFuncCall ( 'bool', $DllEntry, 'ptr', $CodeBase, 'dword', 1, 'ptr', 0 ) ; DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH If Not $Success[0] Then MemLib_FreeLibrary ( $ModulePtr ) Return SetError ( 4, 0, 0 ) EndIf DllStructSetData ( $Module, 'Initialized', 1 ) EndIf Return $ModulePtr EndFunc ;==> MemLib_LoadLibrary() Func MemLib_PerformBaseRelocation ( $CodeBase, $PEHeader, $LocationDelta ) Local Const $IMAGE_DIRECTORY_ENTRY_BASERELOC = 5 Local Const $IMAGE_REL_BASED_HIGHLOW = 3 Local Const $IMAGE_REL_BASED_DIR64 = 10 Local $IMAGE_NT_HEADER = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_NT_HEADER, $PEHeader ) Local $SizeOfDataDirectory = DllStructGetSize ( DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_DATA_DIRECTORY ) ) Local $RelocDirectoryPtr = $PEHeader + DllStructGetSize ( $IMAGE_NT_HEADER ) + $IMAGE_DIRECTORY_ENTRY_BASERELOC * $SizeOfDataDirectory Local $RelocDirectory = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_DATA_DIRECTORY, $RelocDirectoryPtr ) Local $RelocSize = DllStructGetData ( $RelocDirectory, 'Size' ) Local $RelocVirtualAddress = DllStructGetData ( $RelocDirectory, 'VirtualAddress' ) If $RelocSize > 0 Then Local $Relocation = $CodeBase + $RelocVirtualAddress Local $IMAGE_BASE_RELOCATION, $VirtualAddress, $SizeOfBlock, $Dest, $Entries, $RelInfo, $Info, $Type, $Addr While 1 $IMAGE_BASE_RELOCATION = DllStructCreate ( $tagIMAGE_BASE_RELOCATION, $Relocation ) $VirtualAddress = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_BASE_RELOCATION, 'VirtualAddress' ) $SizeOfBlock = DllStructGetData ( $IMAGE_BASE_RELOCATION, 'SizeOfBlock' ) If $VirtualAddress = 0 Then ExitLoop $Dest = $CodeBase + $VirtualAddress $Entries = ( $SizeOfBlock - 8 ) / 2 $RelInfo = DllStructCreate ( 'word[' & $Entries & ']', $Relocation + 8 ) For $i = 1 To $Entries $Info = DllStructGetData ( $RelInfo, 1, $i ) $Type = BitShift ( $Info, 12 ) If $Type = $IMAGE_REL_BASED_HIGHLOW Or $Type = $IMAGE_REL_BASED_DIR64 Then $Addr = DllStructCreate ( 'ptr', $Dest + BitAND ( $Info, 0xFFF ) ) DllStructSetData ( $Addr, 1, DllStructGetData ( $Addr, 1 ) + $LocationDelta ) EndIf Next $Relocation += $SizeOfBlock WEnd EndIf EndFunc ;==> MemLib_PerformBaseRelocation() Func MemLib_Vaild ( $ModulePtr ) Local $ModuleSize = DllStructGetSize ( DllStructCreate ( $tagModule ) ) If API_IsBadReadPtr ( $ModulePtr, $ModuleSize ) Then Return False Local $Module = DllStructCreate ( $tagModule, $ModulePtr ) Local $CodeBase = DllStructGetData ( $Module, 'CodeBase' ) If Not $CodeBase Then Return False Return True EndFunc ;==> MemLib_Vaild() Func MemoryDllCall ( $Module, $RetType, $FuncName, $Type1 = '', $Param1 = 0, $Type2 = '', $Param2 = 0, $Type3 = '', $Param3 = 0, $Type4 = '', $Param4 = 0, $Type5 = '', $Param5 = 0, $Type6 = '', $Param6 = 0, $Type7 = '', $Param7 = 0, $Type8 = '', $Param8 = 0, $Type9 = '', $Param9 = 0, $Type10 = '', $Param10 = 0, $Type11 = '', $Param11 = 0, $Type12 = '', $Param12 = 0, $Type13 = '', $Param13 = 0, $Type14 = '', $Param14 = 0, $Type15 = '', $Param15 = 0, $Type16 = '', $Param16 = 0, $Type17 = '', $Param17 = 0, $Type18 = '', $Param18 = 0, $Type19 = '', $Param19 = 0, $Type20 = '', $Param20 = 0 ) Local $Ret, $OpenFlag = False Local Const $MaxParams = 20 If ( @NumParams < 3 ) Or ( @NumParams > $MaxParams * 2 + 3 ) Or ( Mod ( @NumParams, 2 ) = 0 ) Then Return SetError ( 4, 0, 0 ) If Not IsPtr ( $Module ) Then $OpenFlag = True $Module = MemoryDllOpen ( $Module ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( 1, 0, 0 ) EndIf Local $Addr = MemLib_GetProcAddress ( $Module, $FuncName ) If Not $Addr Then Return SetError ( 3, 0, 0 ) Poke ( 'ptr', $_MFHookPtr + 1, $Addr ) Switch @NumParams Case 3 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi ) Case 5 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1 ) Case 7 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1, $Type2, $Param2 ) Case 9 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1, $Type2, $Param2, $Type3, $Param3 ) Case 11 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1, $Type2, $Param2, $Type3, $Param3, $Type4, $Param4 ) Case 13 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1, $Type2, $Param2, $Type3, $Param3, $Type4, $Param4, $Type5, $Param5 ) Case Else Local $DllCallStr = 'DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi', $n = 1 For $i = 5 To @NumParams Step 2 $DllCallStr &= ', $Type' & $n & ', $Param' & $n $n += 1 Next $DllCallStr &= ' )' $Ret = Execute ( $DllCallStr ) EndSwitch Local $Err = @Error If $OpenFlag Then MemoryDllClose ( $Module ) Return SetError ( $Err, 0, $Ret ) EndFunc ;==> MemoryDllCall() Func MemoryDllClose ( $Module ) MemLib_FreeLibrary ( $Module ) EndFunc ;==> MemoryDllClose() Func MemoryDllOpen ( $DllBinary ) If Not IsDllStruct ( $_MFHookBak ) Then MemoryFuncInit() Local $Module = MemLib_LoadLibrary ( $DllBinary ) If @Error Then Return SetError ( @Error, 0, -1 ) Return $Module EndFunc ;==> MemoryDllOpen() Func MemoryFuncCall ( $RetType, $Address, $Type1 = '', $Param1 = 0, $Type2 = '', $Param2 = 0, $Type3 = '', $Param3 = 0, $Type4 = '', $Param4 = 0, $Type5 = '', $Param5 = 0, $Type6 = '', $Param6 = 0, $Type7 = '', $Param7 = 0, $Type8 = '', $Param8 = 0, $Type9 = '', $Param9 = 0, $Type10 = '', $Param10 = 0, $Type11 = '', $Param11 = 0, $Type12 = '', $Param12 = 0, $Type13 = '', $Param13 = 0, $Type14 = '', $Param14 = 0, $Type15 = '', $Param15 = 0, $Type16 = '', $Param16 = 0, $Type17 = '', $Param17 = 0, $Type18 = '', $Param18 = 0, $Type19 = '', $Param19 = 0, $Type20 = '', $Param20 = 0 ) If Not IsDllStruct ( $_MFHookBak ) Then MemoryFuncInit() Poke ( 'ptr', $_MFHookPtr + 1, $Address ) Local $Ret Switch @NumParams Case 2 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi ) Case 4 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1 ) Case 6 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1, $Type2, $Param2 ) Case 8 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1, $Type2, $Param2, $Type3, $Param3 ) Case 10 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1, $Type2, $Param2, $Type3, $Param3, $Type4, $Param4 ) Case 12 $Ret = DllCall ( $_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi, $Type1, $Param1, $Type2, $Param2, $Type3, $Param3, $Type4, $Param4, $Type5, $Param5 ) Case Else Local $DllCallStr = 'DllCall($_KERNEL32DLL, $RetType, $_MFHookApi', $n = 1 For $i = 4 To @NumParams Step 2 $DllCallStr &= ', $Type' & $n & ', $Param' & $n $n += 1 Next $DllCallStr &= ')' $Ret = Execute ( $DllCallStr ) EndSwitch Return SetError ( @Error, 0, $Ret ) EndFunc ;==> MemoryFuncCall() Func MemoryFuncInit() Local $KernelHandle = API_LoadLibrary ( 'kernel32.dll' ) API_FreeLibrary ( $KernelHandle ) Local $HookPtr = API_GetProcAddress ( $KernelHandle, $_MFHookApi ) Local $HookSize = 7 $_MFHookPtr = $HookPtr $_MFHookBak = DllStructCreate ( 'byte[' & $HookSize & ']' ) If Not API_VirtualProtect ( $_MFHookPtr, $HookSize, $PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE ) Then Return False DllStructSetData ( $_MFHookBak, 1, Peek ( 'byte[' & $HookSize & ']', $_MFHookPtr ) ) Poke ( 'byte', $_MFHookPtr, 0xB8 ) Poke ( 'word', $_MFHookPtr + 5, 0xE0FF ) Return True EndFunc ;==> MemoryFuncInit() Func Peek ( $Type, $Ptr ) If $Type = 'str' Then $Type = 'char[' & API_lstrlenA ( $Ptr ) & ']' ElseIf $Type = 'wstr' Then $Type = 'wchar[' & API_lstrlenW ( $Ptr ) & ']' EndIf Return DllStructGetData ( DllStructCreate ( $Type, $Ptr ), 1 ) EndFunc ;==> Peek() Func Poke ( $Type, $Ptr, $Value ) If $Type = 'str' Then $Type = 'char[' & ( StringLen ( $Value ) + 1 ) & ']' ElseIf $Type = 'wstr' Then $Type = 'wchar[' & ( StringLen ( $Value ) + 1 ) & ']' EndIf DllStructSetData ( DllStructCreate ( $Type, $Ptr ), 1, $Value ) EndFunc ;==> Poke() Func Titchysiddll() ; Code Generated by BinaryToAu3Kompressor. Local $sFileBin = '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' $sFileBin &= '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' $sFileBin = Binary ( BinaryCall_Base64Decode ( $sFileBin ) ) $sFileBin = Binary ( LzntDecompress ( $sFileBin ) ) Return SetError ( 0, 0, $sFileBin ) EndFunc ;==> Titchysiddll() Flash and Sid are loaded in memory.
      For a transparent background, look at lines 76/77  (Thanks to Chimp)
      Thanks to trancexx for SWF.au3 and Ward for MemoryDll.au3
      Happy New Year 2017 
    • rootx
      By rootx
      I would like to download the first 5 images in a folder. THX.
      #include <INet.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <Array.au3> Global $sSource, $aImgURL, $sKeyWord $sKeyWord = "pug" $sSource = _INetGetSource("http://www.google.com/search?q=" & $sKeyWord & "&tbm=isch") $aImgURL = _StringBetween($sSource, 'src="', '"') For $x = 1 to UBound($aImgURL)-1 ConsoleWrite($aImgURL[$x]&@CRLF) Next  
    • nbg15
      By nbg15
      Hello everybody..

i have this picture here *attached* and this script here: 

$ImageToReadPath = @MyDocumentsDir & "\GDIPlus_Image2.jpg" $ResultTextPath = @MyDocumentsDir & "\Result" $OutPutPath = $ResultTextPath & ".txt" $TesseractExePath = @MyDocumentsDir & "\Tesseract.exe" ShellExecuteWait($TesseractExePath, '"' & $ImageToReadPath & '" "' & $ResultTextPath & '"', "", "", @SW_HIDE) If @error Then Exit MsgBox(0, "Error", @error) EndIf MsgBox(0, "Result", FileRead($OutPutPath)) FileDelete($OutPutPath)  
      but tesseract doesnt recognized the correct word... and gives me trash back...

this is the image >> 
      and the result was >> "samm" 

the image was an normal jpg and generated with this code here:

_ScreenCapture_Capture(@MyDocumentsDir & "\GDIPlus_Image2.jpg", 712,268,853,284)
      Could anybody give me a hint what i can do better to get this easy image to text?

thank u very much!!!

Edit: i also tried to capture the screen as bmp with a higher resolution... nothing changed... 

_ScreenCapture_SetBMPFormat(4) _ScreenCapture_Capture(@MyDocumentsDir & "\GDIPlus_Image.bmp", 712,279,853,295)