ssamko

Protect films

ssamko

Hello guys !

I want to find a solution for me to protect my films to see them only with my script.(Film itself cant be opened but script can open and play it).

1) I was thinking about password protected RAR but I wasnt able to get files without extracting

2) Then I wanted to hide those files(but it is not hard to "show hidden files")

What would you recommend to me ? I really dont know how to continue.

JohnOne

You will probably have to re-encode them to use you own custom codec, which you will first have to create. Then you will have to install that codec before play and uninstall it after play.

AutoIt Absolute Beginners    Require a serial    Pause Script    Video Tutorials by Morthawt   ipify 

Monkey's are, like, natures humans.

ssamko
5 hours ago, JohnOne said:

You will probably have to re-encode them to use you own custom codec, which you will first have to create. Then you will have to install that codec before play and uninstall it after play.

I tried my 2nd method(cos I dont think I would be able to do my own codec)...but I stucked at getting input from CMD command

$RAR=@ScriptDir&"\rar.exe"

$DOS = Run($RAR&" lb "&@ScriptDir&"\source.rar > C:\Users\Samuel\Desktop\Filmy\text.txt", "", @SW_SHOW);

I want to send output which includes names of files which are in RAR....in CMD it works well....but in my script it doesnt work....and dont know why....do you have some ideas ?