akomax

How to add/refresh a text after clicking a button ?

akomax

Hey AI3 community ! I'm wondering how to do this :

When I click a button on a GUI made (with koda), add a text somewhere in the GUI (most likely under the button) like, an "ok!" to say that no error happened <- If you can help on this too, I don't know how to check if any error occured after a Case, i know @error exist but I can't find how it works !

And, I don't want an other GUI to appear, I want to do everyting in the same While Loop.

Thanks to any helpers, hugs and kisses to your beautiful face :)

Edited by akomax
More precision

InunoTaishou

Little hard to understand the explanation but what I think you want is GUICtrlSetData. This will let you change the text of controls on your GUI.

akomax

So, if i put an empty text box, i should be able to add text in it after the button actions ? I will try that, thanks !

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• XinYoung
      By XinYoung
      Quick question: How can I click this "Select All" button in IE? There's no ID, and the href is "#"  
      Am I looking at the wrong html code?
      Am I looking
      Thank you all in advance!
    • TheDcoder
      By TheDcoder

ProxAllium
      ProxAllium is a GUI frontend to Tor, it aims to make the usage of Tor easier by directly exposing its SOCK5 proxy which can be used to access the Tor network. The GUI is designed to be simple and user-friendly and it has a few other features... namely:
      Fully portable - doesn't write outside its own directory Integrated with Tor via the controller interface and properly communicates with it Minimize to tray Option to start with Windows Interface to configure bridges if Tor is censored in your region Many customization options are available via the config.ini file Screenshots:
      The code is made with pure AutoIt, is fully open source and you are free to adapt it to your needs
      The GitHub repository hosts all the releases and code. As a bonus it has a somewhat sparsely documented Tor UDF which can be used to control Tor, the code also demonstrates the proper usage of my Process UDF which might be interesting if you want to deal with processes.

As some of my friends know, I no longer use Windows as my main operating system. I switched to Linux a few months back as my primary operating system and haven't looked back since. Unfortunately that meant I could no longer use my own program due to it being Windows only... after a few months of playing around with C and making a basic program, I have decided to rewrite all of ProxAllium into C and make it cross-platform. Sadly this means that the AutoIt version of ProxAllium will not receive any major updates now.
      Let me know if this is something you guys would use, I used it daily with my IRC client to connect via Tor (to protect my I.P). I hope you enjoy using my program!
    • XinYoung
      By XinYoung
      Hello again 
      I need to click this Submit button, but it's in a lightbox and has no ID (i think) and I can't figure out a way to target it. _IEFormSubmit doesn't work.

Thank you
    • morion84
      By morion84
      Hi, when I call a MsgBox function I can use a "$MB_SERVICE_NOTIFICATION" flag so it will be displayed "on the current active desktop, even if there is no user logged on to the computer.". That works just great. Is there a way to do the same to Autoit GUI Form so it will be visible on desktop even if running from system account and user is not logged?
    • remin
      By remin
      I do have one autoit script file with multiple functions.
      p.e.

#include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <GuiButton.au3> #include <Constants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <Misc.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <HotString.au3> Func ACase() $Form4=GUICreate("ACase", 100, 195, 290, 142) etc etc GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $Form4) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE SUB_Write2ini(....) ;I write a few things in an ini file Case $a Case $b etc EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc Func BCase() $Form5=GUICreate("BCase", 100, 195, 290, 142) etc etc GUISetState(@SW_SHOW, $Form5) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE SUB_Write2ini(....) ;I write a few things in an ini file Case $a Case $b etc EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc When I activate the 1st function (ACase), using a shortcut and the 2nd function (BCase) (with a different shortcut) and I click on a button in whatever of these 2 Gui's, I can't use the other Gui anymore. It doesn't do the right thing as if autoit only remembers the Gui I first used.
      What did I wrong? How can I let autoit know which GUI is active and to connect to the function of that Gui?
      Hope I made myself clear.