MrTheDzam

WinHTTPObj Library didn't work with redirect page?

1 post in this topic

Hello guys!

I changed my website's login page yesterday. In that file, i used header() function to redirect user from login page to error page.
But now my script (use WinHttpObj library) can't work. But if i change the login page to old page (without redirect) then my script works

How can i fix that? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• messilm10
      By messilm10
      how do i get the crash report of any application and any running script?????
    • ronaldo97
      By ronaldo97
      Hello How can I make the GUI is compatible with all screen sizes ??  
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form= $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 623, 445, 192, 124, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GUI,$WS_MAXIMIZE)) GUISetBkColor(0x1E1E1E) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Welcome Back !!", 424, 64, 161, 29) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 16, 400, 0, "Tahoma") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x800000) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ### While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd How do I make Gui interface compatible with all screen sizes ?? 800*600
      1024*768
      1280*1024
    • messilm10
      By messilm10
      respected sir,
      how could I calculate the time difference using auto IT function ?
    • Xandy
      By Xandy
      Waxworks Code Wheel.
      Written in AutoIt with SDL.
      Source
    • mazz3d
      By mazz3d
      hello  everyone,
      I'm new with AutoIT and just looking for a way to open Firefox with random window size
      i have tried too many different samples from the web, some how it works but i can't make it works with Firefox 
      MozRpel and ff.au3 installed 
      right now i can open Firefox with this code, but i still can't control the window of Firefox
      ; open firefox #include <ff.au3> _FFStart() ; open firefox with random size