MrTheDzam

WinHTTPObj Library didn't work with redirect page?

1 post in this topic

Hello guys!

I changed my website's login page yesterday. In that file, i used header() function to redirect user from login page to error page.
But now my script (use WinHttpObj library) can't work. But if i change the login page to old page (without redirect) then my script works

How can i fix that? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• xuzo
      By xuzo
      This might be the wrong forum topic...but it's very busy, so figured it would be best to post a poll here to get a representative sample.
      I'm trying to understand how I could use my skills with Auto IT to make some money...
      Any suggestion as what kind of services I could offer? 
      What are the most common required tasks and services that you use this for?
    • Jefrey
      By Jefrey
      I've made this HTTP lib to simplify HTTP requests, mainly when dealing about POST data or file uploads.
      Three functions are available:
      string _HTTP_Get ( string $sURL ) string _HTTP_Post ( string $sURL , string $sPostData ) string _HTTP_Upload ( string $sURL , string $sFilePath , string $sFileField , string $sPostData = '' , string $sFilename = Default) Additionaly, two helper functions are also available:
      URLEncode($sStr) URLDecode($sStr) Full documentation: https://github.com/jesobreira/HTTP.au3/blob/master/README.md
      Fork me on Github: https://github.com/jesobreira/HTTP.au3
      Download lib + docs: https://github.com/jesobreira/HTTP.au3/archive/master.zip
    • Yash91
      By Yash91
      Hi Experts,
      I want to integrate AutoIT with Eclipse to write my code in java for automating the desktop base application, i have integrate jacob 1.18 and verify the dll's also but i am getting How to fix java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Unsupported major.minor version 51 issue.
      I am using 32 bit windows xp with java 1.6 version.
      Java 1.7 is unsupported in 32 bit windows xp. is there any solution for the same.
    • Gorby7
      By Gorby7
      I have an Autoit-based client GUI that uses a single MS SQL Server database. I have no problem connecting to and executing queries against this database from my AutoIT code, with the below exception:
      One of the database's stored procedures I need to execute requires a parameter that is a table. I've set up the appropriate table_type on the database and everything works fine on the database itself when I execute the stored proc with a table variable for the parameter (no AutoIT involved). The problem is that I can't figure out how to pass a table parameter from AutoIT, assuming it's even possible. The code below shows the two methods I've tried, both methods return a RecordSet object that is at EOF.
      #include <Array.au3> Opt("MustDeclareVars", 0) $sDBSrv = "ITSQL01.domain.com" $sDBName = "INVDEV" $sADOName = "ADODB.Connection" $oSQLConn = ObjCreate($sADOName) $sConnStr = "Driver={SQL Server};Server=" & $sDBSrv & ";Database=" & $sDBName & ";Trusted_Connection=yes;" $oSQLConn.Open ($sConnStr) $rsoFacFriendly = $oSQLConn.Execute("SELECT TOP 5 FriendlyName FROM Facility") If Not $rsoFacFriendly.EOF Then $aFacFriendly = $rsoFacFriendly.GetRows() _ArrayDisplay($aFacFriendly) $rsoSPResults = $oSQLConn.Execute("EXEC spTableParameterPassTest " & $aFacFriendly) Select Case $rsoSPResults.EOF = False MsgBox(0, "sp exec1", "not end of file") $aSPResults = $rsoSPResults.GetRows() _ArrayDisplay($aSPResults) Case IsObj($rsoSPResults) = 0 MsgBox(0, "sp exec1", "rso isn't even an object") Case $rsoSPResults.EOF = True MsgBox(0, "sp exec1", "At end of file") Case Else MsgBox(0, "sp exec1", "Something else happened") EndSelect $rsoSPResults = 0 $rsoSPResults = $oSQLConn.Execute("EXEC spTableParameterPassTest " & $rsoFacFriendly) Select Case $rsoSPResults.EOF = False MsgBox(0, "sp exec2", "not end of file") $aSPResults = $rsoSPResults.GetRows() _ArrayDisplay($aSPResults) Case IsObj($rsoSPResults) = 0 MsgBox(0, "sp exec2", "rso isn't even an object") Case $rsoSPResults.EOF = True MsgBox(0, "sp exec2", "At end of file") Case Else MsgBox(0, "sp exec2", "Something else happened") EndSelect $rsoSPResults = 0 $rsoFacFriendly = 0 $oSQLConn.Close $oSQLConn = 0 Exit  
    • Swatcat
      By Swatcat
      Hi All,
      So I need Help.
      I am developing code to handle Authentication Popup For IE. The issue I am facing is that this code runs smoothly on unlock desktop but fails on VM machine and when machine is locked. So could you suggest what should I do to make it work. My automation Tool is a Selenium Based tool and is able to launch the script, but the AutoIT Script is unable to pass the username and password on the authentication popup.
      Below is the code.
      I am passing the values through Command line arguments.
      #include <Array.au3> Local $browser, $BAuthMode, $BWinAuthUserName, $BWinAuthPassword, $BChromeClaimsURL, $BChromePolicyURL, $BIEPolicyURL, $BIEClaimsURL; $browser = $CMDLine[1] $BAuthMode = $CMDLine[2] $BWinAuthUserName = $CMDLine[3] $BWinAuthPassword = $CMDLine[4] $BChromeClaimsURL = "" $BChromePolicyURL = "" $BIEURL = "" ;$BIEClaimsURL = "" If $browser = "chrome" And $BAuthMode = "m" Then If WinExists($BChromeClaimsURL,"") Then WinWaitActive($BChromeClaimsURL) ; set control to the window for proxy authentication Sleep(500) Send("{ESCAPE}") ElseIf WinExists($BChromePolicyURL,"") Then WinWaitActive($BChromePolicyURL) ; set control to the window for proxy authentication Sleep(500) Send("{ESCAPE}") EndIf ElseIf $browser = "ie" And $BAuthMode = "m" Then If WinExists($BIEPolicyURL,"") Then WinExists($BIEPolicyURL) ; set control to the window for proxy authentication Sleep(500) Send("{ESCAPE}") ElseIf WinExists($BIEClaimsURL,"") Then WinWaitActive($BIEClaimsURL) ; set control to the window for proxy authentication Sleep(500) Send("{ESCAPE}") EndIf ElseIf $browser = "ie" And $BAuthMode = "w" Then WinWaitActive($BIEURL,"","20") if(WinExists($BIEURL)) Then Sleep(500) Send($BWinAuthUserName & "{TAB}") ; send username and press TAB Sleep(100) Send($BWinAuthPassword & "{ENTER}") ; send the password and press enter Sleep(100) EndIf ElseIf $browser = "chrome" And $BAuthMode = "w" Then If WinExists($BChromeClaimsURL,"") Then WinWaitActive($BChromeClaimsURL) ; set control to the window for proxy authentication Sleep(500) Send($BWinAuthUserName & "{TAB}") ; send username and press TAB Send($BWinAuthPassword & "{ENTER}") ; send the password and press enter ElseIf WinExists($BChromePolicyURL,"") Then WinWaitActive($BChromePolicyURL) ; set control to the window for proxy authentication Sleep(500) Send($BWinAuthUserName & "{TAB}") ; send username and press TAB Send($BWinAuthPassword & "{ENTER}") ; send the password and press enter EndIf EndIf WinSetState("[ACTIVE]", "", @SW_RESTORE) Sleep(500) WinSetState("[ACTIVE]", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)