afallenhope

Rocket League GOOAAL Rando Playback

afallenhope

Hello all! In celebration of Rocket League supporting cross platform play with the XBone I wanted to finally create a script to accompany my game winning goals!

Currently I have a switch where one button will play this soccer.mp3 while the other cuts the audio in case someone skips the replay during the game. I have a collection of mp3 files that I would like to use from "C:\Rocket" folder and I would like to play a random file from that directory so "C:\Rocket\*.mp3".

I am having trouble understanding the random() function and hot to integrate it. Or would I need to create an array before being able to use the random function? Also for note I am trying to use about 20 mp3 files.

#include <MsgBoxConstants.au3>

Global $g_bPaused = False
HotKeySet("{8}", "HotKeyPressed")
HotKeySet("{5}", "HotKeyPressed")

Func HotKeyPressed()
   Switch @HotKeyPressed
      Case "{8}"
         SoundPlay("")
      Case "{5}"
         SoundPlay("C:\Rocket\Soccer.mp3")
   EndSwitch
EndFunc

The recordings are newscasters similar to this. Thought that it would have been nice for this to have been in the game to begin with lol Thanks Everyone! :D

BetaLeaf

I have a soundboard app available on my website that I coded in autoit, source included. Feel free to take a look.

https://betaleaf.net/SoundBoard

https://github.com/BetaLeaf/SoundBoard/blob/master/SoundBoard.au3

False Positive Reporter - Mass email all anti virus vendors with an attachment of your program for fast and easy whitelisting.

PortableApps.com App Creation Wizard  - A simple GUI-based Wizard for creating PortableApps.

SoundBoard - Play any song or sound you want at the press of a hotkey.

My GitHub Page: https://github.com/BetaLeaf

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Iceburg
      By Iceburg
      Hi everyone, I'm at best a noobie.  I have read through the Array helps, and specifically the 2D array help file, and I'm struggling to get my code working.
      I have an array that is read from a file, thats working great.  I'm trying to do some math on the array, so I can find the largest, average, lowest, day over day change %, etc.
      The array read working fine, I get 43 lines, line 0 is 44, and then I get data that looks like
      0519 $10,000
      0520 $10,001
      0521 $10,002
      The data in this array is a single 1D array, breaking it out into 2 columns so I can do the math is what I can get to happen.  
      How do I reference the array to store this data?  Second, how do I assign this data to the appropriate row/column?
      Thanks in advance.
      Dim $all_cash_amounts[UBound($aInput)][2] Dim $max_amount_in_account Dim $min_amount_in_account _FileReadToArray($LC_Check_file_path, $aInput) _ArrayDisplay($aInput) local $date = StringRegExp($aInput[1], "(\d\d\d\d)", 1) local $cash = StringRegExp($aInput[1], "\d+\s(-?[0-9\.\,]+)", 1) ConsoleWrite("Date is: " & $date & @CRLF) For $i = 1 To UBound($aInput)-1     $date = StringRegExp($aInput[$i], "(\d\d\d\d)", 1)     $all_cash_amounts[$i][2] = $date[$i][0], $cash[$i][1]      Next _ArrayDisplay($all_cash_amounts)  
    • OldGuyWalking
      By OldGuyWalking
      Given an array with multiple columns that is displayed in a listview,
       ===> What is the fastest/most efficient way to create and manage multiple filters and display results in ListView.
      I have a text file that loads into a listview that has string, numeric, and date columns.  The main file contains about 5100 rows. It's loaded into an array and (in this ListView) it's pre-filtered to display a range of rows based on a start and end date.  On the form I have menu options for various filters. (see below).
      I have options to filter on an "Air Date" column (=Today, >=Today, <=Today) and on a numeric field that is either 1 or 0 that indicate Active or Ended.

For each filter option I have a prebuilt array that holds a subset of the main array based on a single filter.  For the list above I have the main Array and 5 additional arrays.  None of the arrays are updated since this is for "view only" purposes.  This is a short list and I could have done the filtering "live" but I have several of these forms and so kept the same functionality in each. I have another ListView that displays the complete 5100 row list with 3 filters that, when building the filters live was considerably slower than using prebuilt arrays.
      If I want to expand past simple single column filtering, using an array for each filter becomes cumbersome especially if I want to combine filters using AND & OR.
      The text file I'm working with has 16 columns. If I setup filters for 4 columns and include AND / OR capability that would require prebuilding 24 arrays to cover the various combinations.
      If using the slower method of building a filtered array in real time each time a different filter is selected is the only way to go with this then I'll live with it. It is less overhead. .
      Below is the code I'm currently using to "filter" an array.  My next change was going to add AND / OR functionality (see the info above the header for where I was going with this) .
      ; Description ...: Delete rows from an array and only keep rows that meet the crtieria of identified columns. ; ; Next Change: Add AND/OR to combine filters. Use array to hold multiple criteria and values? ; ; Local $aCriteria[][] = [["",$iColNbr1, $sOperator1, $vValue1], ["AND",$iColNbr2, $sOperator2, $vValue2], ["OR",$iColNbr3, $sOperator3, $vValue3]] ; The first set of criteria ["", $iColNbr1, $sOperator1, $vValue1] must start with a "". ; If anything is entered in that first parameter it will be ignored. ; If the first parameter in any additional criteria set is left blank, or it is not OR, it will default to AND. ; If $aArray is 1 dimension with more than one set of criteria, only the first set will be used. ; Any criteria that uses a column that is less than 0 or higher than the total number of columns in the array will return an error. ; ; Recognized data types for this function are: S (String), D (Date), N (Number). ; ; Recognized Operators are: "EQ", "NEQ", "IN", "GT", "GE", "LT", "LE", "BETWEEN". ; ****** Not all operators work with all data types. ; #FUNCTION# ==================================================================================================================== ; Name ..........: _ArrayFilter ; Description ...: Delete rows from an array and only keep rows that meet the crtieria of identified columns. ; Syntax ........: _ArrayFilter(Byref $aArray[, $iCol = 0[, $sOperator = "EQ"[, $vValue = ""[, $iOptionBase = 0]]]]) ; Parameters ....: $aArray - Array being filtered. ; $iCol - [optional] Column to filter. Default is 0. ; $sOperator - [optional] Operator. Default is "EQ". ; $vValue - [optional] Criteria to compare the column/row value against. ; $iOptionBase - [optional] Starting row. Default is 0. ; Return values .: None ; Author ........: OldGuyWalking ; Modified ......: ; Remarks .......: ; Related .......: ; Link ..........: ; Example .......: No ; =============================================================================================================================== Func _ArrayFilter(ByRef $aArray, $iCol = 0, $sOperator = "EQ", $vValue = "", $iOptionBase = 0) Local $hFunc = _ArrayFilter $vValue = StringStripWS($vValue, 3) If $vValue = "[Today]" Then $vValue = _NowCalcDate() EndIf Local $sMsg Local $sMsgHdr Local $n1 Local $sDeleteIndex Local $aDeleteIndex Local $iCnt = 0 Local $iRows Local $iColMax Local $iDim Local $sData Local $sVType Local $sDType Local $LBound Local $iDiff If $iOptionBase <> 0 Then $iOptionBase = 1 EndIf If _IsValueEmpty($aArray) Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") EndIf $iDim = UBound($aArray, $UBOUND_DIMENSIONS) If $iDim = 1 Then If $iCol <> 0 Then $iCol = 0 EndIf EndIf If $iDim = 2 Then $iColMax = UBound($aArray, $UBOUND_COLUMNS) - 1 If $iCol > $iColMax Or $iCol < 0 Then Return SetError(1, 0, "") EndIf EndIf If Not _IsBetween($iDim, 1, 2) Then ;############### MSG2 - START ############### $sMsgHdr = FuncName($hFunc) & " :Line: " & @ScriptLineNumber & " :Error= " & @error $sMsg = "Invalid Dimensioned Array. Must be a 1 or 2 dimensional array." MsgBox(0, $sMsgHdr, $sMsg) Return SetError(1, 0, "") ;############### MSG2 - END ############### EndIf ; Identify what the value is ; If it is not a String, Int, Number, or Date then skip. Select Case _DateIsValid($vValue) = 1 $sVType = "D" Case IsNumber($vValue) = 1 $sVType = "N" Case IsString($vValue) = 1 $sVType = "S" Case Else ;############### MSG2 - START ############### $sMsgHdr = FuncName($hFunc) & " :Line: " & @ScriptLineNumber & " :Error= " & @error $sMsg = "Comparison value must be a " & @CRLF & _ "1. Date in YYYY/MM/DD format " & @CRLF & _ "2. A string " & @CRLF & _ "3. A number " & @CRLF MsgBox(0, $sMsgHdr, $sMsg) Return SetError(1, 0, "") ;############### MSG2 - END ############### EndSelect $iCnt = 0 For $n1 = UBound($aArray) - 1 To $iOptionBase Step -1 If $iDim = 1 Then $sData = StringStripWS($aArray[$n1], 3) ElseIf $iDim = 2 Then $sData = StringStripWS($aArray[$n1][$iCol], 3) EndIf Select Case _DateIsValid($sData) = 1 $sDType = "D" Case IsNumber($sData) = 1 $sDType = "N" Case IsString($sData) = 1 $sDType = "S" Case Else $sDType = "U" EndSelect If _IsValueEmpty($sData) Then $sDeleteIndex &= $n1 & "," $iCnt += 1 ContinueLoop ; $sDType = $sVType EndIf If Not _IsValueEmpty($sData) And $sDType <> $sVType Then $sDeleteIndex = $sDeleteIndex & $n1 & "," $iCnt += 1 ContinueLoop EndIf Select Case $sOperator = "EQ" Switch $sDType Case "D" $iDiff = _DateDiff("D", $vValue, $sData) If $iDiff = 0 Then ContinueLoop EndIf $sDeleteIndex &= $n1 & "," $iCnt += 1 ContinueLoop Case "S" If $sData = $vValue Then ContinueLoop EndIf $sDeleteIndex &= $n1 & "," $iCnt += 1 ContinueLoop Case "N" If $sData = $vValue Then ContinueLoop EndIf $sDeleteIndex &= $n1 & "," $iCnt += 1 ContinueLoop EndSwitch Case $sOperator = "NEQ" Switch $sDType Case "D" If $sData <> $vValue Then ContinueLoop EndIf $sDeleteIndex &= $n1 & "," $iCnt += 1 ContinueLoop Case "S" If $sData <> $vValue Then ContinueLoop EndIf $sDeleteIndex &= $n1 & "," $iCnt += 1 ContinueLoop Case "N" If $sData <> $vValue Then ContinueLoop EndIf $sDeleteIndex &= $n1 & "," $iCnt += 1 ContinueLoop EndSwitch Case $sOperator = "IN" Switch $sDType Case "S" If StringInStr($sData, $vValue) Then ContinueLoop EndIf $sDeleteIndex &= $n1 & "," $iCnt += 1 ContinueLoop EndSwitch Case $sOperator = "GT" Switch $sDType Case "N" If $sData > $vValue Then ContinueLoop EndIf $sDeleteIndex &= $n1 & "," $iCnt += 1 ContinueLoop Case "D" $iDiff = _DateDiff("D", $vValue, $sData) If $iDiff > 0 Then ContinueLoop EndIf $sDeleteIndex &= $n1 & "," $iCnt += 1 ContinueLoop EndSwitch Case $sOperator = "GE" Switch $sDType Case "N" If $sData >= $vValue Then ContinueLoop EndIf $sDeleteIndex &= $n1 & "," $iCnt += 1 ContinueLoop Case "D" $iDiff = _DateDiff("D", $vValue, $sData) If $iDiff >= 0 Then ContinueLoop EndIf $sDeleteIndex &= $n1 & "," $iCnt += 1 ContinueLoop EndSwitch Case $sOperator = "LT" Switch $sDType Case "N" If $sData < $vValue Then ContinueLoop EndIf $sDeleteIndex &= $n1 & "," $iCnt += 1 ContinueLoop Case "D" $iDiff = _DateDiff("D", $vValue, $sData) If $iDiff < 0 Then ContinueLoop EndIf $sDeleteIndex &= $n1 & "," $iCnt += 1 ContinueLoop EndSwitch Case $sOperator = "LE" Switch $sDType Case "N" If $sData <= $vValue Then ContinueLoop EndIf $sDeleteIndex &= $n1 & "," $iCnt += 1 ContinueLoop Case "D" $iDiff = _DateDiff("D", $vValue, $sData) If $iDiff <= 0 Then ContinueLoop EndIf $sDeleteIndex &= $n1 & "," $iCnt += 1 ContinueLoop EndSwitch EndSelect Next If $iCnt > 0 Then _DeleteArrayRows($aArray, $sDeleteIndex) EndIf EndFunc ;==>_ArrayFilter Thanks in advance.
      OldGuyWalking
    • MyEarth
      By MyEarth
      Hello. I have a 1D array. Is made in this way:
      1. This is a line Messages: a message etc Context: a context etc 2. This is a line Messages: a message etc Context: a context etc 3. This is a line Messages: a message etc Correction: a correction etc Context: a context etc I need to make something like:
      1. This is a line|Messages: a message etc|Context: a context etc 2. This is a line|Messages: a message etc|Context: a context etc 3. This is a line|Messages: a message etc|Correction: a correction|Context: a context etc For exporting in another software. I need to split every time there is a number when the line start, can be 1. until something like 3.976. Since i don't know if there a 2 line after a number or 3 i have opened this thread. Thanks
    • FMS
      By FMS
      Hello,
      The last couple of day's I was searching on this forum for the best way to put array's inside array's.
      The best example's i found where a little outdatet (2010) whit a lot of pro's and con's.
      Now I've a big script where a lot of computations and big array's are involved, so speed is a big issue.
      Also I wanna try the script below but don't know iff speed is a problem this way or maybe there is a better way to do this.

Does somebody know's the best way to put array's inside array's and get the data back from them?
      I've made an example of something I was thinking about.
      (maybe something totaly wrong but I'm open for sugestions)
      I'm doing it this way because I don't think I can access the data inside the array (and doing some calculations to it) some other way if the array is inside another array.
      Or is there?
      Thanks in advanced.
      #include <Array.au3> Global $aArray[Random(5,10,1)][Random(5,10,1)] Global $Holder[2][2] For $x = 0 To UBound($aArray,1) - 1 For $y = 0 To UBound($aArray,2) - 1 $aArray[$x][$y] = Round(Random(-1,1),4) Next Next $Holder[0][0] = $aArray $aArray = "" Global $get_array = $Holder[0][0] _ArrayDisplay($get_array)  
    • FMS
      By FMS
      Hello,
      I'm trying to randomly change some cells in a array on a given percentage.
      at this point I 've a array whit all 0's and want to change some cells to 1.
      I'm not shure how to do this in a good coding sort of way.
      Also maybe there is a build in function whish I'm not aware of.
      Does somebody know how I can do this in a easy way?
      I was trying to get the total count of cells and get the percentage of it.
      And was stuck when i wanna change the cell.
      please advice, thanks in advanced for your help.
      #include <Array.au3> Global $percentage = 0.2 Global $aArray[Random(10,30,1)][Random(10,30,1)] For $x = 0 To UBound($aArray,1) - 1 For $y = 0 To UBound($aArray,2) - 1 $aArray[$x][$y] = 0 Next Next _ArrayDisplay($aArray) randomize() _ArrayDisplay($aArray) Func randomize() Local $total_to_change = ((UBound($aArray,1) * UBound($aArray,2)) / 100) * $percentage ConsoleWrite( "$total_to_change = " & $total_to_change & @LF ) ConsoleWrite( "total in array = " & (UBound($aArray,1) * UBound($aArray,2)) & @LF ) EndFunc  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.