Valnurat

Graph in AutoIT

Valnurat

Sorry for posting this, but I have search the forum for how to put a graph to my project and I found several hits.

I found this https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/104399-graphgdiplus-udf-create-gdi-line-graphs/?do=findComment&comment=1311822 but I'm not sure if this is still a live.

I posted a question in it, but no answer yet.

Is the thread still alive or can someone point me to UDF that's working.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely

Kenneth.

UEZ

There is a flag called $bLabels in the functions _GraphGDIPlus_Set_RangeX / _GraphGDIPlus_Set_RangeY where you can enable / disable the labling for the axis.

Please don't send me any personal message and ask for support! I will not reply!

Selection of finest graphical examples at Codepen.io

The own fart smells best!
Her 'sikim hıyar' diyene bir avuç tuz alıp koşma!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯  ٩(●̮̮̃•̃)۶ ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶ૐ

Valnurat

Thank you.

Yours sincerely

Kenneth.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      My program has to first search for names in Column D that do not match up with column C. I got that search to work using arrays. It was slow and I could not figure out how to delete them so I just manually put coded the names that do not belong. I found their cell location but I do not know how to store that location and delete it.
      This is what I have so far.
      Local $NameToDelete1[6]  = _Excel_RangeFind($OpenWorkbook, "Smith, Bill") _ArrayDisplay($NameToDelete1, "Excel UDF: _Excel_RangeFind Example 1", "", 0, "|", "Sheet|Name|Cell|Value|Formula|Comment") _Excel_RangeDelete($OpenWorkbook.ActiveSheet, $NameToDelete1[2], $xlShiftUp)  
      Please help, I wanted to have this program done yesterday but I did not see this problem until yesterday. 
    • TrashBoat
      By TrashBoat
      So Im trying to make a simple 2d game and make some sort of collision detection so why not to make a 2 dimensional array but i have no clue how  to write it in multiple lines
      Global $map[5,5] = [0,0,0,0,0 _ [0,0,0,0,0 _ [0,0,0,0,0 _ [0,0,0,0,0 _ [0,0,0,0,0] something like this but it doesn't work
    • Zein
      By Zein
      #include "..\Include\Array.au3" #include "..\Include\File.au3" #include "..\Include\AutoItConstants.au3" Local $aRetArray Local $sFilePath = "n.csv" _FileReadToArray($sFilePath, $aRetArray, ",") ; _FileReadToArray($sFilePath, $aRetArray, $FRTA_COUNT, ",") _ArrayDisplay($aRetArray, "Original", Default, 8) The above code shows two versions of _FileReadToArray and both don't work as expected.
      The first one doesn't use the comma as a delimiter. (so I get a single column array)  I tried adding "Default" between $aRetArray and "," then it told me it had an incorrect number of parameters. 

I looked again at the documentation:

#include <File.au3> _FileReadToArray ( $sFilePath, ByRef $vReturn [, $iFlags = $FRTA_COUNT [, $sDelimiter = ""]] )
      And I with or without the flags params I should be getting a 2D array due to my file being a csv. 
      I then tried a regular flag, $FRTA_COUNT, and it tells me that I'm using a variable $FRTA_COUNT while it's not declared. Tried putting in 1 instead and it told me again, incorrect number of params. 

• nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      I need to perform a subtotal in excel and I would like to automate this process using Autoit if possible like always any and all help will be greatly appreciated. 
      I can not find a good example but the two from Microsoft. Here is one of the two from msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vba/excel-vba/articles/range-subtotal-method-excel
      I do not really understand how to translate this into AutoIt, but I gave it a try and here is what I have.
      $OpenRange      = "A1:E200" $xlSum          = -4157 $Added_Array[2] = [2, 3] $OpenRange.Subtotal("B1", $xlSum, $Added_Array, True, False, True) I just need to perform a subtotal on a range based on a header called department, and then perform a sum on the results.
    • nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      How to use _Excel_RangeSort to sort my excel file by three different headers Column A1, B1, and C1 have headers on which I want to sort by. The headers on which I want to sort are department, employee type, and name.
      I still really new to AutoIt so I do not actually know how to properly start this line or lines of code, to be honest. The example code is the best I can do.
      _Excel_RangeSort($OpenWorkbook, Default, "A1:C1", "1:1", $xlDescending, Default, $xlYes, Default, $xlSortRows) I just need to sort by those three headers in that order of department, employee type, and name, plus in descending order.

any and all help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!