Example()

Func Example()
    Local $hash
    Local $hashes = "hash.txt"
    _FileReadToArray($hashes, $hash)
    For $i = 1 To UBound($hash) - 500
        $hashcheck = $hash[$i]
        $PDenc = "hash=" & $hashcheck & "&decrypt=Decrypt"
        $oHTTP = ObjCreate("winhttp.winhttprequest.5.1")
        $oHTTP.Open("POST", "http://myurl/", False) ; Post url
        $oHTTP.SetRequestHeader("Host", "myurl")
        $oHTTP.SetRequestHeader("Connection", "keep-aliveContent-Length: 29")
        $oHTTP.SetRequestHeader("Cache-Control", "max-age=0")
        $oHTTP.SetRequestHeader("Origin", "http://myurl")
        $oHTTP.SetRequestHeader("Upgrade-Insecure-Requests", "1")
        $oHTTP.SetRequestHeader("User-Agent", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/51.0.2704.84 Safari/537.36")
        $oHTTP.SetRequestHeader("Content-Type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded")
        $oHTTP.SetRequestHeader("Accept", "text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,*/*;q=0.8")
        $oHTTP.SetRequestHeader("Referer", "http://myurl")
        $oHTTP.SetRequestHeader("Accept-Language", "en-US,en;q=0.8")
        $oHTTP.Send($PDenc)
        $oReceived = $oHTTP.ResponseText
        $oStatusCode = $oHTTP.Status
        sleep(2000)
        If $oStatusCode = 503 then
        MsgBox(4096, "Response code", $oStatusCode)
        ExitLoop
        EndIf
        ; Saves the body response regardless of the Response code
        $file = FileOpen("Received.html", 2) ; The value of 2 overwrites the file if it already exists
        FileWrite($file, $oReceived)
        $read = FileRead("Received.html") ;read file
        if StringInStr($read, "not found") Then
ContinueLoop
        Else
            ContinueLoop
        $Datastring = ('</script></div><br/>')
        $newreadamount = _StringBetween($read, $Datastring, "</b><br/><br/>") ;read title from file
        $newreadamount[0] = StringReplace($newreadamount[0], '<b>', "") ; taking out the X makes it easier to compare value
        If @error Then
            ContinueLoop
            EndIf
        $file = FileOpen("decrypted.txt", 1)
        FileWrite($file, $newreadamount[0] & @CRLF)
EndIf
        Next
sleep(2000)
EndFunc   ;==>Example

As you can read my script loads 500 lines of text, lets say I have a list with 10.000 lines
Is there a way to show a progressbar GUI to show how long in a text file I am?
I may not know how long a particular .txt file is always so I am thinking I need some sort of algorythm?
Thanks in advance.

( I just got unclear if I actually read 500 lines each attempt or if I start with 500 and add 1 to it each time? )

For $i = 1 To UBound($hash) - 500

; LIke that ^
For $i = 500 To UBound($hash) - 500
; or like this^

Thanks a lot.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• lewisg
      By lewisg
      Suddenly a RunWait command has stop working after 2 years of no errors, issues, or problems. The code uses RunWait to start Plink.exe, a command-line remote connection tool similar to UNIX ssh. I'm using it to ssh to a linux (Centos) machine, run a Perl script, and redirect the output to a file on a PC running the AutoIt script.  

$FilePath = "C:\AutoIT\LED" $FilePathPlus = $FilePath & "\plink.exe" $Code1 = RunWait(@ComSpec & " /c " & $FilePathPlus & " -ssh -l root -pw ?????? 10.170.4.163 /usr/local/nagios/etc/led.pl > C:\AutoIT\LED\led.txt ", @SW_SHOW) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : @ComSpec & " /c " & $FilePathPlus & " -ssh -l root -pw ????? 10.170.4.163 /usr/local/nagios/etc/led.pl > C:\AutoIT\LED\led.txt " = ' & @ComSpec & " /c " & $FilePathPlus & " -ssh -l root -pw ?????? 10.170.4.163 /usr/local/nagios/etc/led.pl > C:\AutoIT\LED\led.txt " & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console The ConsoleWrite output when cut-n-pasted into a DOS box produces the expected file so I know it works. I've also tried many variations of the function moving, adding, and changing the " and ' (quote) marks. Also tried it without the @ComSpec macro and other related functions...e.g.  ShellExecuteWait , etc.
      The PC is a Windows 10 64bit and AutoIT is version 3.3.14.2.
      Searching here and Google has not yielded any clues that helped. 
    • BrewManNH
      By BrewManNH
      I have created a UDF that will allow you to easily create a customizable GUI with either a standard progress bar or a marquee style progress bar. You can change the size and back ground color of the GUI, as well as the font, font size, and color of the text. The function doesn't require any parameters to operate, but the default text is very generic so you probably would want to set that at the very least.
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      hello
      please i need to link a progress bar with a time can you help me?
      e.g
      i want to set a progress bar for 10 sec
      am waiting for your answers
      thank you.
    • rudi
      By rudi
      Hello.
      I'm too stupid to see my mistake:
      To investigate the internal "dictionary" of TIFF files I'd like to read in the files in binary mode and to check, if there are more than one pages "in" this TIFF.
      Notepad++, "View as Hex" is presenting the first bytes as "49 49 2a 20 08 20 20 20 12" for the TIF attached to this posting
      The "TIFF Header Format" is easy:
      Offset 00h, 2 Byte = Byte Order, "II"=intel, "MM"=motorola. (I = 0x49)
      --> II
      Offset 02h, 2 Byte = Version Nr.
      Offset 04h, 4 Byte = pointer to first IFD entry
      Description of TIFF header: https://www.awaresystems.be/imaging/tiff/faq.html#q3

Howto read and analyse the binary content correctly? This is my messy, not operational code:

$sampleTiff="H:\daten\tif\11\11\111111.TIF" $h=FileOpen($sampleTiff,16) $content=FileRead($h) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $content = ' & $content & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console FileClose($h) $type=VarGetType($content) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $type = ' & $type & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console $ToString=BinaryToString($content) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $ToString = ' & $ToString & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & @CRLF) $content=StringTrimLeft($content,2) ; cut off the leading "0x" ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $content = ' & $content & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console for $i = 1 to 8 step 8 $next=StringMid($content,$i,2) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $next = ' & $next & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console $Chr=BinaryToString($next) ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $Chr = ' & $Chr & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "---" & @CRLF) Next Regards, Rudi.
      111111.TIF
    • FroVN
      By FroVN
      Hi, i'm code software listen music on GUI, it's show time playing, hotkey pause/play music, and the last i missing that's the progress to seek the video to hour::ss:( i can't describe exactly, it's like a progress with red color we can backward or fast forward on youtube, i want do the same like that on my gui) i used to use guicreate slider, but it's not good, any idea give me, Tks(sorry for my bad english)