Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kelvin76

autoit with pushbullet

1 post in this topic

Hi Developers,

Currently i am trying to do this. By using pushbullet, i was able to send to my android mobile phone a sms/whatapps message which was also being push to my laptop. 

What i want to do is this, when i receive the push notification, it will look at the content of the message and execute a program (exe). Example, if i send Harddisk as content message, my laptop which also receive the push notification will see this message and run a Harddisk.exe program (display the current Harddisk space).

If this is not the tools that i should use. I suppose autoit can do this automation, if not, can anyone suggest which tools can do it?

Many Thanks
A Newbies to autoit

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• Psyllex
      By Psyllex
      Is it possible for AutoIt to execute LALT+LSHIFT+NUMLOCK?  I've attempted the following:

;To show the desktop Send("{RWIN down}") Send("{d}") Send("{RWIN up}") WinWait(2) ;just to make sure the desktop is activated. ControlClick("", "",1[,button="left"[, clicks=2 [, x [, y]]]] ) Send("{LALT down}") Send("{CLT down}") Send("{DELETE down}") ;Send("{LSHIFT down}") ;Send("{NUMLOCK}") ;Send("{NUMLOCK}") ;Send ("{LALT up}") ;Send("{LSHIFT up}") This should bring up the MouseKeys dialog...but I'm getting nothing.  Thanks for any help!
    • WalkHappy
      By WalkHappy
      Hello, I'm in the process of recreation-ally expanding my Auto-it experience for some future awesome presentation-Al capabilities. So I have a user interface which loads a text document onto a GUI-object. The variables of this function are 1) The text document is dynamic in font size and face; giving the viewer an unpredictable horizontal/vertical scroll dimension. 2) The main objective is to animate the vertical scroll-bar so that it moves like the end of a movie with accreditation. 3) I'm trying to limit the accessibility in observation by excluding any mouse functions within the animation process. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Been trying to work on this for days now - from getting element properties, to embedding external code, and even exploiting ("$oIE.navigate") to loading several awkwardly formatted text documents in sequential order just to imitate a slightly offensive animation scheme. Anyways... Suggestions and comments welcomed please!!
      Script is from [Function GUICreate] - Doc:
      GUICreate("Embedded Web control Test", 640, 580, (@DesktopWidth - 640) / 2, (@DesktopHeight - 580) / 2, BitOR($WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, $WS_CLIPSIBLINGS, $WS_CLIPCHILDREN)) GUICtrlCreateObj($oIE, 10, 40, 600, 360) $idButton_Back = GUICtrlCreateButton("Back", 10, 420, 100, 30) $idButton_Forward = GUICtrlCreateButton("Forward", 120, 420, 100, 30) $idButton_Home = GUICtrlCreateButton("Home", 230, 420, 100, 30) $idButton_Stop = GUICtrlCreateButton("Stop", 330, 420, 100, 30) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ;Show GUI After this.. This is the window that pop's-up:

• amphoric
      By amphoric
      Good Morning,
      I hope someone can help, below is a stripped down version of my current .au3 file and there is a few bits I just cant for the life of me get to work;
      1. I would like the 'Allow Edit' checkbox once checked to allow the user to edit the contents of the 'AD Group Name' input box
      2. I would like the 'Other / Internal Use' radio button if checked to show the '$OtherInternalGroup' group of radio buttons
      My current code.....
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIShellEx.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIFiles.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> ; used for Lo/Hi word ; Declare Global variables for WM_COMMAND and '_GetAppName()' function. Global $__iComboWrite = 9999, $__iInputValue = 9999, $__iInputWrite = 9999 #Region ### START GUI section ### $Form1_1 = GUICreate("Packaging Wrapper", 435, 545, -1, -1) GUISetIcon("C.ico", -1) GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF) Global $ApplicationNameInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 24, 168, 385, 21) GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "EG: Corel_WinZip_21.0_0.1") $ADGroupNameInput = GUICtrlCreateInput("", 24, 224, 385, 21) $AllowEditChk = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Allow Edit", 344, 200, 65, 17, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_CHECKBOX,$BS_RIGHT)) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xE3E3E3) $ApplicationTypeGroup = GUICtrlCreateGroup("", 24, 272, 185, 113) $CatalogueAppChk = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Catalogue Application", 32, 288, 137, 17) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xE3E3E3) $NonCatalogueAppChk = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Non-Catalogue Application", 32, 320, 161, 17) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xE3E3E3) $OtherAppChk = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Other / Internal Use", 32, 352, 137, 17) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xE3E3E3) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) ; $OtherInternalGroup = GUICtrlCreateGroup("", 216, 272, 193, 113) $OSCoreApplicationChk = GUICtrlCreateRadio("OS Core Application", 224, 288, 129, 17) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xE3E3E3) $InternalOnlyChk = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Internal ONLY Application", 224, 320, 161, 17) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xE3E3E3) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) $OtherInternalLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Other / Internal Use", 216, 256, 118, 17, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE)) GUICtrlSetState(-1, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xE3E3E3) $ConfirmGroup = GUICtrlCreateGroup("", 24, 392, 385, 89) $Confirm = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("I confirm all details are correct, and I wish to proceed", 48, 456, 329, 17, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_CHECKBOX, $BS_CENTER)) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xE3E3E3) $ConfirmDesc = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 32, 408, 361, 41, 0, 0) GUICtrlSetData(-1, StringFormat("Please confirm that all entered information is correct, and the you wish to \r\nproceed with the creation of the " & Chr(39) & "Application Toolkit Wrapper" & Chr(39) & ".")) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xE3E3E3) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) $ProceedBtn = GUICtrlCreateButton("Proceed", 128, 488, 75, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x008000) $CancelBtn = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel", 240, 488, 75, 25) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xFF0000) $CapitaLogo = GUICtrlCreatePic("Logo.jpg", 24, 8, 159, 33) $PackagingWrapperLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Packaging Wrapper", 224, 8, 187, 28) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 14, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) $CreatedByLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("...", 16, 528, 405, 15, $SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 7, 400, 0, "MS Serif") $VerLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Ver. 1.0 ALPHA", 328, 40, 79, 17) $Step1Label = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Please Enter The Following Information", 24, 80, 274, 20, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE)) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000080) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xE3E3E3) $Graphic3 = GUICtrlCreateGraphic(16, 72, 404, 452, BitOR($GUI_SS_DEFAULT_GRAPHIC, $SS_SIMPLE)) GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0xE3E3E3) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xE3E3E3) $ApplicationNameDesc = GUICtrlCreateEdit("", 24, 128, 393, 33, 0, 0) GUICtrlSetData(-1, StringFormat("Must be in the following format: Manufacturer_AppName_AppVersion_Rev\r\nEG: Corel_WinZip_21.0_01")) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xE3E3E3) $ADGroupNameLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("AD Group Name", 24, 200, 95, 17, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE)) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xE3E3E3) $ApplicationNameLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Application Name", 24, 112, 103, 17, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE)) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xE3E3E3) $ApplicationTypeLabel = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Application Type", 24, 256, 99, 17, BitOR($SS_CENTER, $SS_CENTERIMAGE)) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif") GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0xE3E3E3) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) #EndRegion ### END GUI section ### ;GLOBAL VARIABLES Global $ApplicationName, $adstring1 Global $ADGroupName = $adstring1 Global $envSystemDrive = EnvGet("systemdrive") Global $PackagingDirectory = "Packaging\???_Apps" Global $FullDir = $envSystemDrive & "\" & $PackagingDirectory & "\" & $ApplicationName Global $currentDate = @MDAY &"-"& @MON &"-"& @YEAR Global $currentTime = @HOUR &":"& @MIN &":"& @SEC ; Register the WM_COMMAND to intercept when the value in the first input's value is changed. GUIRegisterMsg($WM_COMMAND, 'WM_COMMAND') While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $CancelBtn Exit Case $ProceedBtn ;Check Application Name Validity $ApplicationNameInputValid = StringSplit(GUICtrlRead($ApplicationNameInput), "_") If $ApplicationNameInputValid[0]<> 4 Then ConsoleWrite("Application Name - NOT Valid" & @CRLF) $ApplicationNameInputValidYes = 0 MsgBox(0,"Are The Details Correct?", "Application Name NOT Valid.") GUICtrlSetState($ApplicationNameInput,$GUI_FOCUS) Elseif $ApplicationNameInputValid[0]= 4 Then ConsoleWrite("Application Name - Valid" & @CRLF) $ApplicationNameInputValidYes = 1 EndIf ;Is Confirm Checkbox 'Checked' if GUICtrlRead($Confirm) = $GUI_CHECKED Then ConsoleWrite("$Confirm - ticked" & @CRLF) $ConfirmYes = 1 Else $ConfirmYes = 0 ConsoleWrite("$Confirm - NOT ticked" & @CRLF) MsgBox(0,"Are The Details Correct?", "Please complete confirmation.") EndIf ;Is $CatalogueAppChk 'Checked' if GUICtrlRead($CatalogueAppChk) = $GUI_CHECKED Then ConsoleWrite("$CatalogueAppChk - ticked" & @CRLF) $CatalogueAppChkYes = 1 Else ConsoleWrite("$CatalogueAppChk - NOT ticked" & @CRLF) $CatalogueAppChkYes = 0 EndIf ;Is $NonCatalogueAppChk 'Checked' if GUICtrlRead($NonCatalogueAppChk) = $GUI_CHECKED Then ConsoleWrite("$NonCatalogueAppChk - ticked" & @CRLF) $NonCatalogueAppChkYes = 1 Else ConsoleWrite("$NonCatalogueAppChk - NOT ticked" & @CRLF) $NonCatalogueAppChkYes = 0 EndIf ;Is $OtherAppChk 'Checked' if GUICtrlRead($OtherAppChk) = $GUI_CHECKED Then ConsoleWrite("$OtherAppChk - ticked" & @CRLF) $OtherAppChkYes = 1 Else ConsoleWrite("$OtherAppChk - NOT ticked" & @CRLF) $OtherAppChkYes = 0 EndIf ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "##### COMPLETED #####" & @CRLF) EndSwitch WEnd ;Check for 'Application Name' update Func _GetAppName() $adString = StringReplace(GUICtrlRead($ApplicationNameInput), "_", " ",2) $adstrings = StringSplit($adString, "_") Global $adString1 = $adstrings[1] Global $ApplicationName = GUICtrlRead($ApplicationNameInput) GUICtrlSetData($ADGroupNameInput, $adstring1) EndFunc ;WM_COMMAND Function used for Auto Input of fields Func WM_COMMAND($hWnd, $iMsg, $wParam, $lParam) #forceref $hWnd, $iMsg, $lParam Local $iHiWord = _WinAPI_HiWord($wParam) ; Control identification code. Local $iLoWord = _WinAPI_LoWord($wParam) ; Control identifier. Switch $iHiWord Case $EN_CHANGE ; When a change event is intercepted. Switch $iLoWord ; Retrieve the controlid. Case _GetAppName() ; If it matches the first input then call the custom function _GetInput. ConsoleWrite("Debug: value was changed." & @CRLF) _GetAppName() EndSwitch EndSwitch Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>WM_COMMAND I hope all this makes sense.
      Thanks in advance
    • tommytx
      By tommytx
      I have been experiment for months trying to find a way to be able to like script the find button to find some text and click on that text or something nearby.
      Is this possible?  When the search hilites the text of course this is not where the cursor is so you cannot command a click at that point.   I can get the coordinates of any point and go there and click... but I cannot find the coordinates of a piece of text i have searched up and click that..
      Thanks

• oHenry
      By oHenry
      Hi,
      I would like to share this simple project which aims to be a first approach in order to use AutoIt as scripting language for mobile automation (Android).
      This project is an ImperiusGeorge client for mobile test automation that support native Android apps. 
      You can find more information at https://ohtejera.github.io/ImperiusAutoIt and here's the link to the project on Github: https://github.com/ohtejera/ImperiusAutoIt
      Best regards.
      Henry