Problem DllCall with delphi function

SayeyeZohor

• Moderators

@SayeyeZohor You have already been spoken to about posting in old threads, and hijacking other people's threads. I am going to add, you need to wait at least 24 hours before bumping your posts. This problem may be the most important thing in the world to you, but that does not mean it is so for everyone else. You need to give forum members a chance to respond instead of being so demanding.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

@SayeyeZohor Perhaps I wasn't clear. When I said you need to wait 24 hours before bumping your thread that was not an invite for you to PM me demanding I solve this for you. You need to look at our Forum Rules, which you obviously haven't bothered to do:

5. Do not PM other users asking for support - that is why the forum exists, so post there instead.

As I stated in the PM, you have posted your question; now you need to show some patience and wait for someone to assist. Or better yet, show some due diligence by trying to work the problem out yourself.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Global $aRet = DllCall("Delphi_Autoit_Dll.dll", "str", "GETShamsiDate") 
MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Title", $aRet[0])

Try this.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the Universe is winning.