Dequality

Need help mouseclick/control click.

Dequality

I'm currently wondering if there is somehow to actually make autoit click inside a minimized program? & sent keystrokes ? 

2nd question, how can i make it do a mouse click at e.g. x200,y200 while the are at like x354,y313 (This is purely an example.) would love to be able to do other shizz on my pc while the script is running if possible.

If this ISNT possible can u recommend a language / other scripting program which are able to do this ? willing to start over learning a new coding/scripting language.

-Dequality.

JLogan3o13

@Dequality you need to be a little more specific than "do other shizz" when asking a question. And the "this is just an example" isn't going to get you an answer (as you have seen based on how long this question went unanswered). If you have a specific question regarding how to interact with a specific program's window, then please explain in detail what you are trying to accomplish.

Edit: I now see that you have two names registered on this forum; @Dequality and @Dequalityy. I also see you are using both (so please don't waste time on the old "I forgot the login" excuse, please). This is against our forum rules, which I highly suggest you read. Please pick the one account you want to keep so I can merge them. If you do not choose, I will choose for you.

Edited by JLogan3o13

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

Dequality

@Jlogan3o13 i actually don't recall creating Dequalityy, but go ahead and remove that account if possible :P

And by other shizz i mean possibly do something else if possible =) 

like, while the script is browsing my files/folders i would love to browse the internet if possible.

JLogan3o13

@Dequality I have closed the other account. As to your question; look at ControlClick in the help file.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

Dequality
7 hours ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@Dequality I have closed the other account. As to your question; look at ControlClick in the help file.

Super :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• c1one
      By c1one
      Something simple enough, and I am sure it's an oversight, but I have not been able to track this down. The entire script is attached, but here is the point of failure.
      Note: I am getting the "Error: subscript used on non-accessible variable" but I thought the initial line of:
      AutoItSetOption('MouseCoordMode', 0)
      Should address that issue? 
      <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
      ; Install updates (minimized and updating for many minutes)
      ; Updates Not Installed Screen
         ; Wait for updates to complete
      WinWait("ProSeries Update")
         ; Wait just over 9 minutes to ensure popup is ready (test alternative to WinWait)
      Sleep(550000)
         ; Set focus on Product Licenses window
      WinActivate("ProSeries Update")
         ; Send Mouse Click to Install Now button
      MouseClick ( "left" [, 581, 362 [, clicks = 1 [, speed = 10]]] )
      ; end Installing Updates screen
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thanks for any insights!
      c1one
      ProSeries2017_No_Customer_Info.au3
    • Tats
      By Tats
      Hi everyone,
      I have a problem with ControlClick function. It doesn't work no matter how I tried all the possible combination of the parameters.
      Below is the scripts of possible parameter combination:
      ;ControlClick("title","text","controlID ","button","clicks","x","y") ;title= Title, Class, Handle ;controlID= Class, ClassNN, Instance ;Title here is empty when I check it with AutoIt Info ControlClick("", "", "[ScreenKeyboard::Button18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("", "", "[CLASS:ScreenKeyboard::Button; INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("", "", "[INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ;Title here is the Class of the window ControlClick("[ScreenKeyboard::SKFrame]", "", "[ScreenKeyboard::Button18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("[ScreenKeyboard::SKFrame]", "", "[CLASS:ScreenKeyboard::Button; INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("[ScreenKeyboard::SKFrame]", "", "[INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ;Title here is the Handle of the window ControlClick("[0x000907A0]", "", "[ScreenKeyboard::Button18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("[0x000907A0]", "", "[CLASS:ScreenKeyboard::Button; INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("[0x000907A0]", "", "[INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") Am I coding it correctly?
      Thanks
    • MaximusCZ
      By MaximusCZ
      Hello, and apologies if this have been discussed before, but I googled and couldnt find anything relevant.
      I have a problem where I try to send a control clink into to a window. 
      Part of window I try to send clicks to looks like this . The black border is showing when I mouse over it Au3Info, I get following information:

I am testing its interaction with code

The result I get is that it makes control clicks trough first line, opens and closes menus, as expected.
      When It gets to second line, it does not click a single icon. I can tell that coords are correct as the dropdown menus (No view active) gets focused(altough not rolled out). Same behaviour happens if roughly 40<y<60, so I know I am hitting good height. You can look at how it behaves here: output.webm 
      Dropdown 1 focuses at around 8 sec mark, and 13 sec mark it changes to second dropdown, defocusing first one, seemingly not registering any clinks inbetween.

Have you ever encountered similar behaviour? I need to click the Key button, first on second line, with controlclick (or any other way not hijacking the mouse). I cant trigger that button by keyboard and There is no other control having control over it.
      Help

• Skysnake
      By Skysnake
      I need to automate a specific GUI from a legacy system written in C.
      The spy tool gives me this

I use this code
      Local $swintit = WinGetTitle("[active]") ConsoleWrite("active Window " & $swintit & @CRLF) If $swintit = "FILES NOTES" Then ; If $swintit = "FILES NOTES" Then ; got Window, now atomate ConsoleWrite("got Window " & @CRLF) ; now focus, then click :) ;EditPaste ;ControlCommand("FILES NOTES", "", 404, $acno) ; paste acno GUICtrlSetState(404, $GUI_Focus) ControlCommand("FILES NOTES", "", 404, $acno) ; paste acno GUICtrlSetState(401, $GUI_Focus) ControlClick("FILES NOTES", "", 401, $acno) ; click okay EndIf ; If $swintit = "FILES NOTES" Then The idea is to paste the acno value into the edit box, then click an Okay button.
      I get a console write that the active Window is as expected, but my loop completes without ever writing anything into the GUI.
      I also tried the control ID as text "404" - same result
      What am I missing?
      Skysnake

• JNutt
      By JNutt

I'm trying to use mouseclick in a panel above.  I want to click on a list item, such as 'Estimated'.  (I've given up on trying to use control click for this).  I'm using window info coordinates from 'Control' tab.

; click 'Columns' WinActivate("Innovaya Studio with Sage (Archtectural 2017_V1.invx") MouseClick("primary", 292, 88, 1, 1) WinActivate("Select Browsing Properties") Sleep(1000) MouseClick("primary", 27, 70, 0,0) Sleep(2000) Send("{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}{TAB}") Sleep(1000) Send("{ENTER}") ControlClick( But when I used the code Autoit doesn't click where the coordinates are.  In the scipts it is the second MouseClick that won't work.  Any ideas?