Dequality

Memory read/record help.

Dequality

I honestly didn't try anything yet.

But i was thinking about my next step would be to try creating a tetris bot for educational purpose only. Last time i created a automation script / bot for ClubPenguin, which was simply made with PixelSearch If NOT(@error) Then , bla bla u know the drill aight, so i thought i would give my self a little harder challenge instead of keep making Pixelbots, i would love to try making a Memory bot or w/e u call , i read something about memory read/record was used for Tetris bots, since i haven't used Memory, i would love to know if anyone could give me a good guide or smth to follow :-) Either a complete tetris bot guide or a guide that explains memory totally in depth ish. :-)

Dequality. #ANY-HELP-APPRECIATET

Melba23

Dequality,

You appear not to have read the Forum rules since your arrival. Please do read them - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - before you post again and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

And, yes, I did see "for educational purpose only" and that has been tried many, many, many times before.

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      hi dears
      am using an ini files as a History
      Sometimes the file size is be larger to 5 MB
      AutoIt does not recognize the full content of the file
      When I did a search to find out why, I discovered that INI files could not be read if they size larger than 64 KB.
      for that I preferred to ask here if is there any way to bypass this obstacle.
      The contents of the file are  as follows
      [filesList]
      c:\...\...\f1.mp3=00:15:20
      c:\...\...\f2.mp3=00:10:20
      c:\...\...\f3.wav=00:59:20
      ....... Etc
      This is the section for reading the file (adapted from my main script)

case $continue     Local $aArray = IniReadSection($WaitingListFile, StringEncrypt(true, "filesList", $MyPassword))     If Not @error Then Opt("GUICloseOnESC", 1) _GUICtrlListView_DeleteAllItems($scList)         For $i = 1 To $aArray[0][0] $path = path_list(StringEncrypt(false, $aArray[$i][0], $MyPassWord), 1) if FileExists(StringEncrypt(false, $aArray[$i][0], $MyPassWord)) then GUICtrlCreateListViewItem(_GetFileName(FileGetLongName(StringEncrypt(false, $aArray[$i][0], $MyPassWord))) & Opt("GUIDataSeparatorChar") & " : " & Opt("GUIDataSeparatorChar") & FileGetLongName(StringEncrypt(false, $aArray[$i][0], $MyPassWord)), $scList) else $path = $path endIf         Next GUISetState(@sw_disable, $hGUI) GUISetState(@sw_show, $hGUI2) GUICtrlSetState($SClist, $GUI_FOCUS) else if $accessibilitymode = 1 then speak(str("listEmpty")) endIf endIf
      Is there any way to solve this problem, please?
      am waiting your answers...
      Greetings to All
    • caramen
      By caramen
      Hey.  

I requested help about how to get a value from a text in a variable. 
      Now i know how to do that. But i learned with the command FileRead. Now i whould like to know how to replace the command :
      FileRead('Dossier.txt') The purpose is to read a webpage text. To find some value inside. 

Btw i tryed to play with WindowsInfo.au3 but i dont got much thing.  
    • Schneeflocke
      By Schneeflocke
      #RequireAdmin
      #include <NomadMemory.au3>
      $Value = _Pointer()
      MsgBox(0,"", "Value: " = $Value)
      Func _Pointer()
      Global $iBase = 0x7FF649DB0000, $iStaticofsset = 0x01559C08
      Global $hOpen, $sRead
      $hOpen = _MemoryOpen(ProcessExists("Tutorial-i386.exe"))
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0x70
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0xA0
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0x20
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0x1B0
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0x40
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0x10
      $sRead = _Memoryread($iBase + $iStaticoffset, $hOpen, 'Float') + 0x368
      $sValue = _Memoryread($sRead, $hOpen, 'Float')
      _MemoryClose($hOpen)
      Return $sValue
      EndFunc
      I Would like to create an Round Timer and Kers BoT for Assetto Corsa.
      Intelliboost need too many Performance
    • Pagi
      By Pagi

<a href="index.php=4143b27b41db0a40c499202865c3e24d" class="menuitem " target="\_self"> "Menu Item 1" </a>
      Can you tell me if it´s possible to click this menu button? If yes, how? Cause I have no idea, I think i should use _IETagNameGetCollection
    • milkmoron
      By milkmoron
      https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/153520-iuiautomation-ms-framework-automate-chrome-ff-ie/?do=findComment&comment=1156373 At least we have an element title: [Entered By:] class: [WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1] Having the following values for all properties: Title is: <Entered By:> Class := <WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1> controltype:= <UIA_EditControlTypeId> ,<50004> , (0000C354) 322;370;736;184 *** Parent Information top down *** 3: Title is: <View Activity> Class := <WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1> controltype:= <UIA_WindowControlTypeId> ,<50032> , (0000C370) 306;72;784;605 "Title:=View Activity;controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1"" 2: Title is: <> Class := <WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1> controltype:= <UIA_PaneControlTypeId> ,<50033> , (0000C371) 314;103;768;542 "Title:=;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1"" 1: Title is: <> Class := <WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1> controltype:= <UIA_PaneControlTypeId> ,<50033> , (0000C371) 314;103;749;451 "Title:=;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1"" 0: Title is: <Delete> Class := <WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1> controltype:= <UIA_PaneControlTypeId> ,<50033> , (0000C371) 314;122;749;432 "Title:=Delete;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1"" ;~ *** Standard code maintainable *** #include "UIAWrappers.au3" AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1) _UIA_setVar("oP1","Title:=View Activity;controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1") ;View Activity _UIA_setVar("oP2","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1") ; _UIA_setVar("oP3","Title:=;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1") ; _UIA_setVar("oP4","Title:=Delete;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1") ;Delete _UIA_setVar("EnteredBy:.mainwindow","title:=Entered By:;classname:=WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1") ;~ Actions split away from logical/technical definition above can come from configfiles ;~_UIA_Action("oP1","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP1","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP2","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP2","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP3","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP3","setfocus") ;~_UIA_Action("oP4","highlight") _UIA_Action("oP4","setfocus") _UIA_action("EnteredBy:.mainwindow","setfocus") ;~ *** Standard code Flexible*** #include "UIAWrappers.au3" AutoItSetOption("MustDeclareVars", 1) Local $oP3=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($UIA_oDesktop, "Title:=View Activity;controltype:=UIA_WindowControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1", $treescope_children) _UIA_Action($oP3,"setfocus") Local $oP2=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oP3, "Title:=;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1", $treescope_children) _UIA_Action($oP2,"setfocus") Local $oP1=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oP2, "Title:=;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1", $treescope_children) _UIA_Action($oP1,"setfocus") Local $oP0=_UIA_getObjectByFindAll($oP1, "Title:=Delete;controltype:=UIA_PaneControlTypeId;class:=WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1", $treescope_children) _UIA_Action($oP0,"setfocus") _UIA_setVar("EnteredBy:.mainwindow","title:=Entered By:;classname:=WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.30495d1_r9_ad1") _UIA_action("EnteredBy:.mainwindow","setfocus") Need some help selecting this defining it as a variable to save and then insert the text within, to the same application but different account.