Dequality

Memory read/record help.

2 posts in this topic

I honestly didn't try anything yet.

But i was thinking about my next step would be to try creating a tetris bot for educational purpose only. Last time i created a automation script / bot for ClubPenguin, which was simply made with PixelSearch If NOT(@error) Then , bla bla u know the drill aight, so i thought i would give my self a little harder challenge instead of keep making Pixelbots, i would love to try making a Memory bot or w/e u call , i read something about memory read/record was used for Tetris bots, since i haven't used Memory, i would love to know if anyone could give me a good guide or smth to follow :-) Either a complete tetris bot guide or a guide that explains memory totally in depth ish. :-)

Dequality. #ANY-HELP-APPRECIATET

Dequality,

You appear not to have read the Forum rules since your arrival. Please do read them - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - before you post again and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

And, yes, I did see "for educational purpose only" and that has been tried many, many, many times before.

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• WiorDi37
      By WiorDi37
      Hello, Everyone!
      I want when clicking the exit button the window will close. If content changes upon exit the program will automatically choose not save.
      Look forward to the help, thanks.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> $GUI = GUICreate("Form1", 220, 119, 192, 124, $WS_SYSMENU) GUISetFont(10, 400, 0, "Tahoma") GUICtrlCreateGroup("Chuẩn bị trình chiếu", 16, 16, 185, 65) $ok_Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Ok", 32, 48, 75, 25) $exit_Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 112, 48, 75, 25) GUICtrlCreateGroup("", -99, -99, 1, 1) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $ok_Button ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Short-Document.pdf', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Data and Computer Communications (Eighth Edition) - Google Chrome") ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Document.rtf', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Document.rtf [Compatibility Mode] - Word") ShellExecute(@MyDocumentsDir&'\Dich-thuat\Presentation1.pptx', "", "", Default, @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive("Presentation1.pptx - PowerPoint") MouseClick("left", 1381, 886, 1) Sleep(2000) MsgBox(64, "Thông báo", "Đã chuẩn bị xong") Case $exit_Button WinClose("Presentation1.pptx - PowerPoint") ;I need help handling this place Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd  

• badcoder123
      By badcoder123
      Hey everyone,
      I've been messing around with some new things and adlibs look extremely useful/interesting, however, I can't seem to get it to work.. Here's what I have
      HotKeySet("{F1}", "_Exit") $qCount = 1 Global $_Timer AdlibRegister($_Timer, 1000) AdlibUnRegister($_Timer) While 1 SoundPlay(@WindowsDir & "\media\tada.wav", 1) $qCount += 1 ToolTip('"Tada" has been played ' & $qCount & " times",200,200) WEnd Func _Timer() Local Static $iCount += 1 ConsoleWrite($iCount) If $iCount = 20 Then ConsoleWrite("iCount is at " & $iCount) EndFunc Func _Exit() Exit EndFunc Basically I want it to call the _Timer function but it doesn't seem to work :/ any ideas?
    • RTFC
      By RTFC
      Please answer me these questions three, ere the other side you see:
      Are you running a 64-bit machine with a 64-bit Windows operating system? Can your AutoIt scripts cope with having directive #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64=Y, and thus @AutoItX64=True? Are you sick and tired of seeing this error message?
      If you (like me) answered "YES" to all three questions, then the _HighMem library may ease your pain (the name commemorates a useful utility from the days when CPUs were still steam-powered). Forget about pathetic boot switches /3GB and /userva; in a full-fledged 64-bit environment, _HighMem can pre-allocate all available physical/virtual RAM you've got (or any smaller size you need), and manage individual allocations therein with four simple functions:
      _HighMem_StartUp( $nSize, $sUnit="GB" ) ; parse size of total region to pre-allocate, e.g. (10,"GB") _HighMem_Allocate( $nSize, $sUnit="B" ) ; returns $pOffset (new allocation's base address) _HighMem_Release( $pOffset ) ; existing allocations are identified by their offset (base address) _HighMem_CleanUp() ; close handles, release all pre-allocated memory Of course, existing AutoIt limitations remain in force (e.g., DllstructCreate() is still limited to 2 GB per call), but the maximum of 2-4 GB of virtual memory per Windows process can (under the right circumstances, in the proper environment) be circumvented. However, this is the first beta release, so glitches are likely, and performance may vary. In fact, it may not work at all for you (if you're running 32-bit, for example). And since this involves your own hardware, it's unlikely I would be able to reproduce your issues in my own work environment. Nevertheless, if you find obvious bugs or mistakes in the code, please do post. And if it works for you, that's also good to hear. My own motivation for developing it was to supercharge my matrix computing environment (Eigen4AutoIt), so it can handle matrices of any size that fit in machine RAM.
      The attached zip contains the library itself (HighMem.au3) and two test examples. HighMem_Test1 performs a dry run stress test of the allocation management system; it does not actually do any memory I/O. By contrast, HighMem_Test2 pre-allocates a 6 GB space, stores 3 x 2GB structs there, performs some basic I/O, and releases the allocations one by one. Obviously, for this to work you'll need at least that much free RAM to begin with (check with Task Manager -> Performance -> Memory if you're unsure). My own test environment has 16 GB of physical RAM, and runs W10Pro/64.
      EDIT: minor edits added to improve user experience (many more status messages if $_HighMem_Verbose=True)
      HighMem.v0.85.7z
      EDIT: from beta version 0.9, HighMem supports shared memory, including mutex negotiation.
      HighMem.v0.9.7z
    • DagSa
      By DagSa
      Try to find a solution for help files to my autoit executable.
      Its installed from simple XP-POS cash computers to desktop with windows 7, 8, 10.
      The compiled AutoIt program itself work everywhere, but the help file??
      I need a help file called from from the program and I don't really know what working best in all OS platforms.
      1. A wordfile is helpful enough, but word is not installed everywhere.
      2. RTF is very big files with pictures.
      3. I could save it as pdf, but not all have it either.
      4. Tried  .MHT file, but downside is browser could cover hole screen if browser closed this way. I have not found any way to resize it to specific size when open up.
      5. Use of IE.au3 lib. Well it could open mht files ,but always got question about use it as default browser or not. Think this also make IE browser lose control so I could not resize.
      6. Look at making a  .CHM file, but I don't think its the future do use that format. (.hlp is no no and old)

Any tips of do it in autoit or make a call to open up in some nice format working everywhere.

• au3leecher
      By au3leecher
      Hellow everybody,
      I tryed to manipulate a game called "Assault Cube" which is a easy beginning in coding. I run the code but the wished value doesn't change, i don't understand why.
      The Pointers are fine, I checked that the pointers don't change every time while restart the game.
      My Code:
      <snip>
      _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      Checklist:
      The Offsets are 18C & 4
      In Cheat Engine: ("ac_client.exe"+0010F418) <- Pointer
      4 Bytes = 'dword'