Hi,

I remember a script where i had seen an user inverse state of a button ( $GUI_ENABLE (64)   /  $GUI_DISABLE (128) ) in one line only

I remember it use Bit operation but i cannot reproduce it, can someone help ?

In fact if the button is enable i want to disable it and if he is disable , want to enable it, something like that :

GuiCtrlSetState ( $button , BitOr ( GuiCtrlGetSate ( $button ) )        ; i know this is NOT working, for explanation only

Thanks !

Edited by pinkfoyd

Another one:

#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>

Example()

Func Example()
    Local $Button_1, $Button_2, $Button_3, $Button_4, $msg, $state2, $state3, $state4
    GUICreate("My GUI Button") ; will create a dialog box that when displayed is centered

Opt("GUICoordMode", 2)
    $Button_1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1 - Click me", 10, 30, 150)
    $Button_2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button2", -1, 0)
    $Button_3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button3", -1, 0)
    $Button_4 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Button4", -1, 0)

GUISetState() ; will display an  dialog box with 2 button

; Run the GUI until the dialog is closed
    While 1
        $msg = GUIGetMsg()
        Select
            Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
                ExitLoop
            Case $msg = $Button_1
                $state2 = BitXOR(GuiCtrlGetState($Button_2), BitOR($GUI_DISABLE, $GUI_ENABLE))
                $state3 = BitXOR(GuiCtrlGetState($Button_3), BitOR($GUI_SHOW, $GUI_HIDE))
                $state4 = BitXOR(GuiCtrlRead($Button_4), BitOR($GUI_CHECKED, $GUI_UNCHECKED))
                GUICtrlSetState($Button_2, $state2)
                GUICtrlSetState($Button_3, $state3)
                GUICtrlSetState($Button_4, $state4)
        EndSelect
    WEnd
EndFunc   ;==>Example

Edited by funkey

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the Universe is winning.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Zobu
      Hey Guys,
      I want to add a new checkbox with its own variable every time the add button is clicked.
      The added checkboxes should remain when I close the window or exit the script and when I reopen I should be able to add new checkboxes aswell.
      here is what I have so far..
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <GuiButton.au3> $test = GUICreate("adding test", 475, 345, 500, 175) $Check1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox 1", 15, 25, 300, 25) $Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Add", 365, 25, 90, 20) $Check2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox 2", 15, 50, 300, 25) $Check3 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("Checkbox 3", 15, 75, 300, 25) GUICtrlSetState($Check2, $GUI_HIDE) GUICtrlSetState($Check3, $GUI_HIDE) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ; Exit Case $Button GUICtrlSetPos($Check2, 15, 50, 300, 25) GUICtrlSetState($Check2, $GUI_SHOW) Case $Button GUICtrlSetPos($Check3, 15, 75, 300, 25) GUICtrlSetState($Check3, $GUI_SHOW) EndSwitch WEnd  
    • By MarcoMonte
      Hello Everyone,
      Hoping someone can help me,
      I am totally stuck on this problem,

I cannot reach the textarea and the button in a maps page that I get by clicking on a button in a previus page, the only way I can interact with this is using tab and mouseclick but this is a danger method as  you know.

I get the handle by using: $Posizione = _IEAttach("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa")

then I tried a lot of things but nothing works, can someone give me a hint?
      --------------------
      WinWait("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa")
      sleep(1000)
      $Posizione = _IEAttach("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa")
      WinSetState ("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE  )
      WinActivate("Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa")
      sleep(500)
      ;~ $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($Posizione, "form1");Punta il Form
      $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($Posizione,"indirizzo")
      $oText = _IEFormElementGetObjByName($Posizione,"writeAddress")

;~ $LenteTestoMess = _IEFormElementGetValue($oText);Inserisce il PrimoRepertorio nella variabile
      ;~ _IELinkClickByText($Posizione, $oForm);Clicca su Aggiorna ed invia il form
      _IEFormElementSetValue ($oText,"via Ravenna 12" );Completamento campo testo
      ----------------------------------------------------
      Mappa.odt Ricerca Indirizzo su mappa.htm
    • By nacerbaaziz
      hello autoit team
      please i need your help today
      am trying to make the list of features in list view and control it
      am using the dism command line to read output
      i've made the code
      but i found some problems
      what i need is the list of features in 2d array
      $array[$n][0]= name $array[$i][1] = state
      when i tested the code
      it give me some results that i don't need to it e.g
      ------ ------  | --------
      or
      name       | state
      i need just the list of features and there state
      please help me to do that
      here is my example
      #RequireAdmin #NoTrayIcon #include <AutoItConstants.au3> Wow64EnableWow64FsRedirection(false) _Windows_Get_Features() func _Windows_Get_Features() local $a_FeaturesArray[1][2] $a_FeaturesArray[0][0] local $i_Dism_Run = Run("DISM /online /english /get-features /format:table", "", @sw_hide, BitOR($STDERR_CHILD, $STDOUT_CHILD)) local $s_OutputDism = "", $a_OutPutDism While 1 $s_OutputDism = StdoutRead($i_Dism_Run) If @error Then exitLoop if ($s_OutputDism = "") or (StringRegExp($s_OutputDism, "^((\-){1,})?(?:\s)\|?(?:\s)((\-){1,})$", 0) = 1) then ContinueLoop if (StringRegExp($s_OutputDism, "((([\s\d\-\+\_\,]{1})\|([\s\d\-\+\_\,]{1})){1,})", 0) = 1) then $a_OutPutDism = StringSplit($s_OutputDism, @lf) for $i = 1 to $a_OutPutDism[0] if msgBox(1, $i, $a_OutPutDism[$i]) = 1 then exitLoop next endIf Wend endFunc func Wow64EnableWow64FsRedirection($b_Enabled) local $h_OpenFS = DLLOpen("kernel32.dll") local $Return = DllCall($h_OpenFS, "boolean", "Wow64EnableWow64FsRedirection", "boolean", $b_Enabled) if @error then DLLClose($h_OpenFS) Return SetError(@error, @extended, -1) else DLLClose($h_OpenFS) Return $Return[0] endIf endFunc  
    • By littleboy62
      Hello.

For a project of a tool, I have to launch a program.
      This one: Display Properties control (run desk.cpl)
      I have to resize it, so we can see what's necessary.

I'm getting there.
      The problem is that there is a drop-down menu: so I want to disable it.
      How to do this?

I already did a test with the notepad. By deactivating the "close" button.
      Here is the code:

Run("Notepad.exe") WinWait("[CLASS:Notepad]") $Hwnd = WinGetHandle("[CLASS:Notepad]") $menu = DllCall("user32.dll","hwnd","GetSystemMenu","hwnd", $Hwnd, "int",0) DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "RemoveMenu", "hwnd", $menu[0] , "int", 0xF060, "int", 0x0);SC_CLOSE MsgBox(0,'',1) $menu = DllCall("user32.dll","hwnd","GetSystemMenu","hwnd", $Hwnd, "int",1) DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "RemoveMenu", "hwnd", $menu[0] , "int", 0xF060, "int", 0x0);SC_CLOSE
      I would like to do the same, but with the drop-down menu (with DllCall).
      Is it possible to disable / block (or other) the drop-down menu of a program?

Thank you for your answers.
      Sincerely,
      Thomas.
    • By GillesMaisonneuve
      Good morning,

I am trying to align a two-line text in a button so that it would be centered in the button but can't succeed to do it for the vertical part.
      Can someone tell me what I do wrong ?
      Here is my code:
      $btn3 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Execute " & @LF & " file 1", 100, 65, 60, 50, _ BitOr($BS_CENTER,$BS_BOTTOM,$BS_MULTILINE)) and here is the resulting layout I get in my window.
      I tried to follow the help, made a lot of different parameter combinations (here it's `$BS_BOTTOM`, but I tried `$BS_VCENTER` and `$BS_TOP`), still get the same result : vertical alignement is a no go for me.
      Can someone help ?
      TIA
      Gilles