In my recent project I'm downloading a bunch of data, so I decided to store it in a SQLite database. NOTE: I'm using sqlite3_x64.dll
Everything is working just fine but I'm struggling with getting the Median value. SQLite has an Average function but not a Median one.
I googled but all of the provided solutions are way above my pay-grade. After some more searching I found 'extension-functions.c' on the SQLite site where Median is included. After almost an hour of struggling I was able to successfully compile it into a DLL.
So I downloaded @jchd's SQLiteExtLoad.au3 as seen here:
But I'm getting these errors:
"Path\SQLiteExtLoad.au3"(21,40) : warning: $g_hDll_SQLite: possibly used before declaration. Local $RetVal = DllCall($g_hDll_SQLite, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^ "Path\SQLiteExtLoad.au3"(21,40) : error: $g_hDll_SQLite: undeclared global variable. Local $RetVal = DllCall($g_hDll_SQLite, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^ So I tried, copying the function to my file and changing the DLL variable ($g_hDll_SQLite) directly to the DLL location (C:\...\.. .dll), but now this error fires
If __SQLite_hChk($hConn, 1) Then Return SetError(@error, 0, $SQLITE_MISUSE) To be honest, I don't know what to use as the $hConn - handle of connection.
I would appreciate any help, be it getting the median using SQLite queries or getting the DLL extension loaded using AutoIt.
EDIT: well, I suspect the $hConn variable refers to the return value of the _SQLite_Open function. Well, at least now _SQLite_EnableExtensions doesn't give errors. Now I run into problems with _SQLite_LoadExtension, which gives error -1, and extended 1. Apparently the 1 constant is a generic error where other error do not apply.
BTW, anybody knows whether I need to compile the extension DLL "into" x64 when I use a x64 SQLite? That might be the problem...
EDIT2: I recompiled the dll and tried it using the SQLite3.exe and it works, so I'm confident the extension DLL has been created correctly
I have had several people ask for this, so I decided to work the algorithm for it and this is the result.
What is it?
A Gateway Proxy Sends and Receives Data Unmodified.
What is it used for?
You can use it as a gateway, relay or router between two known static IP addresses.
More information is in the header of the script.
You will need WSA_NBTCP.au3 from here:
If you have any questions or problems, let me know.
I have been testing AutoIt 18.104.22.168 with SQLite, and the Help File examples. The examples that I have tested are throwing errors or not doing anything. I have sqlite3.dll, sqlite3_x64.dll, and sqlite3.exe in the directories with the testing script. I am copying the examples directly from the help file into a test script for testing with no edits. The _SQLite_GetTable2d example is returning an error ("Library used incorrectly") with each _SQLite_Exec command. The _SQLite_FastEncode example returns an empty dialog box. The _SQLite_Exec example only prints out the SQLite version, and nothing else in the SciTE console. Currently, I'm still searching for what is causing this issue. I'm on Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit. Is anyone else having this issue?
This script is based on algorithm code from EnrMa.
Updated: January 22, 2018
Made improvements. Changes are in the script header.
Known Issues: AutoIt x64 does not work properly with this script.
WSA_NBTCP.au3 (Windows Sockets API - Non-Blocking Transmission Control Protocol)
This is an accumulation of WSA code from many sources and modified to suit myself.
These functions have been thoroughly tested using a Local Proxy Server, which
is about the most strenuous test you can use.
Includes my rendition of how a TCPRecv Timeout should work. Also includes a
timewait/timeout using Select for TCP Send, which works great for that function.
You will need a loop to use _WSA_TCPRecv(). An example will be forthcoming in a second post.
- AutoIt Versions: 22.214.171.124 thru 126.96.36.199 (32Bit only).
- TCPStartup() at beginning of script on startup.
- TCPShutDown() and _WSA_Cleanup() on exit.
Download UDF: WSA_NBTCP.au3