Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rootx

[SOLVED] IniReadSectionNames Sort

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

HI friends, I would order this array, starting from the name of the last folder.

My situation...

My file ini

[C:\program\room\p\file.exe]

[E:\program\room\a\file.exe]

[D:\program\room\m\file.exe]

Goal.... sort by last folder!  a-m-p

Any Idea, THX

$ini = @ScriptDir&"\ini.ini"
$aArrays = IniReadSectionNames($ini)

For $i = 1 To UBound($aArrays)-1

ConsoleWrite($aArrays[$i]&@CRLF)
    ConsoleWrite(StringRegExp($aArrays[$i],'.*\\(.*)\\',1)[0]&@CRLF)

Next

Edited by rootx

Însert a Col and assign the wanted data to the new elements. After sort the array

#include <Array.au3>

_ArrayColInsert($aArrays,1)

$aArrays[$i][1]=StringRegExp($aArrays[$i][0],'.*\\(.*)\\',1)[0]
Next
_ArraySort($aArrays,0,1,0,1)
;_ArrayColDelete($aArrays,1)
_ArrayDisplay($aArrays)

If inserted col isn't needed you can delete it

1 person likes this

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

THX very good solution, I always do it in sql!! Fridayyyyyyy :hyper:

to complete.....

#include <Array.au3>

_ArrayColInsert($aArrays,1)

$aArrays[$i][1]=StringRegExp($aArrays[$i][0],'.*\\(.*)\\',1)[0]
Next
_ArraySort($aArrays,0,1,0,1)
_ArrayColDelete($aArrays,1,true);<------------------
_ArrayDisplay($aArrays)

Edited by rootx

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• zvvyt
      IniReadSectionNames not returning an array
      By zvvyt
      Hello once again!
      First of all I must say I'm not sure if I posted this in the correct forum, as this contains a GUI and such, but the problem ain't relevant with the GUI.
      I've encountered a little problem with the IniReadSectionNames-function.
      I'm making a script w/ a GUI which helps you create a ListView.
      At the end you'll be able to save the information in an .ini-file which will be read at the next startup of the script.
      What I'm trying to achieve is that the script will read the .ini and check for previously saved functions, and compare them with the functions listed in the ListView.
      If a function is listed in the .ini, but not in the ListView the section containing that function will be deleted. If the function is listed in both the .ini and in the ListView it will leave the section be.
      When it's done going through the prevously saved functions it will parse through comparing the new functions with the old ones and write the new ones into new sections.
      The problem is with the IniReadSectionNames-function when the .ini doesn't contain any sections to read.
      In my world I'd like it to still create an array where $array[0] would be equal to 0 if no sections were found.
      I hope I made myself understood with this. Following is the script in its whole.
      And if anyone happen to have an improvement of any kind I'd be much grateful!
      Best regards,
      zvvyt

#Include <Misc.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #Include <GuiListView.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #Include <String.au3> Global $Input_name $Main_window = GUICreate("Folder checker - Settings",400,300,-1,-1) $list = GUICtrlCreateListView("Name |Function |Folder(s) to check |Files |Date    ",20,100,360,150) $Button_new = GUICtrlCreateButton("New",25,260,80,30) $Button_delete = GUICtrlCreateButton("Delete",115,260,80,30) $Button_info = GUICtrlCreateButton("Info",205,260,80,30) $Button_save = GUICtrlCreateButton("Save",295,260,80,30) $Interval_input = GUICtrlCreateInput("0",285,30,40,22) GUICtrlSetLimit(-1,4,1) GUICtrlCreateCombo("ms",340,30,40,30) GUICtrlSetData(-1,"s|min|h") GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) while 1     $msg = GUIGetMsg()     switch $msg         case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE             Exit         case $Button_new             call("New")             ConsoleWrite("New function ended"&@crlf)         case $Button_delete             call("Delete")         Case $Button_info             call("Info")         case $Button_save             Call("Save")     EndSwitch     if _GUICtrlListView_GetSelectedCount($list) = 0 and GUICtrlGetState($Button_delete) = 80 then         GUICtrlSetState($Button_delete,$gui_disable)         GUICtrlSetState($Button_info,$gui_disable)     EndIf     if _GUICtrlListView_GetSelectedCount($list) > 0 and GUICtrlGetState($Button_delete) = 144 then         GUICtrlSetState($Button_delete,$gui_enable)         GUICtrlSetState($Button_info,$gui_enable)     EndIf WEnd #region "New" part Func New()     #region Function selection part     $Input_name = InputBox("Folder checker - New","Enter a name for the new function"&@crlf&"NOTE! Duplicate or blank names are not allowed","","","","",Default,Default,"",$Main_window)     if @error = 1 then         ConsoleWrite("Cancel@Name check"&@crlf)         Return     EndIf     if @error <> 0 then         ConsoleWrite("ERROR:"&@error&"@Name check")         Return     EndIf     if $Input_name = "" then         Do             $Input_name = InputBox("Folder checker - New","Enter a name for the new function"&@crlf&"NOTE! Duplicate or blank names are not allowed","","","","",Default,Default,"",$Main_window)             if @error = 1 then                 ConsoleWrite("Cancel@Name check"&@crlf)                 Return             EndIf             if @error <> 0 then                 ConsoleWrite("ERROR:"&@error&"@Name check")                 Return             EndIf         until $Input_name <> ""     EndIf     for $1 = 0 to _GUICtrlListView_GetItemCount($list) step +1         $Name_dublicate_check = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($list,$1,0)         if $Input_name = $Name_dublicate_check Then             ConsoleWrite("Duplicate names!"&@crlf)             MsgBox(0,"Folder checker - Error", "Name already in use. Please select a new name")             $Input_name = ""             $Name_dublicate_check = ""             call("New")             Return         EndIf     Next     ConsoleWrite("Passed namecheck"&@crlf)     $Select_function = GUICreate("Folder checker - Select a function",200,200,-1,-1,$WS_BORDER,"",$Main_window)     $Select_function_func1 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Copy files",30,20,170,30) ;-----------------------------------COPY     GUICtrlSetTip(-1,"Click the ""?"" for more info")     $Select_function_func2 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Move files",30,50,170,30) ;-----------------------------------MOVE     GUICtrlSetTip(-1,"Click the ""?"" for more info")     $Select_function_func3 = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Delete files",30,80,170,30) ;---------------------------------DELETE     GUICtrlSetTip(-1,"Click the ""?"" for more info")     $Select_function_continue = GUICtrlCreateButton("Continue",15,140,80,30)     GUICtrlSetState(-1,$gui_disable)     local $Select_function_continue_disabled = 1     $Select_function_cancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel",105,140,80,30)     GUISetState(@sw_show)     local $Function_selected = ""     local $Destinating_folder     while 1 ;----------------------------------------Select function         ;if WinActive($Main_window) then WinActivate($Select_function)         GUISetState(@sw_disable,$Main_window)         $msg = GUIGetMsg()         if $Select_function_continue_disabled = 1 and BitXOR(GUICtrlRead($Select_function_func1),GUICtrlRead($Select_function_func2),GUICtrlRead($Select_function_func3)) = $GUI_CHECKED then             GUICtrlSetState($Select_function_continue,$gui_enable)             $Select_function_continue_disabled = 0         EndIf         switch $msg             case $Select_function_cancel                 ConsoleWrite("Cancel@Function selection"&@crlf)                 GUISetState(@SW_ENABLE,$Main_window)                 GUIDelete($Select_function)                 WinActivate($Main_window)                 Return             case $Select_function_continue                 If BitAND(GUICtrlRead($Select_function_func1), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED then                     GUIDelete($Select_function)                     $Function_selected = "Copy"                     ;call("NewCopy")                 EndIf                 if BitAND(GUICtrlRead($Select_function_func2), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED then                     GUIDelete($Select_function)                     $Function_selected = "Move"                     ;call("NewMove")                 EndIf                 if BitAND(GUICtrlRead($Select_function_func3), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED then                     GUIDelete($Select_function)                     $Function_selected = "Delete"                     ;call("NewDelete")                 EndIf                 ;GUISetState(@SW_ENABLE,$Main_window)                 ExitLoop         EndSwitch     WEnd     #endregion End Function selection part     #region Folder selection part     ConsoleWrite($Function_selected)     if $Function_selected = "Delete" then         $Origin_folder = FileSelectFolder("Select file folder","",1,"",$Main_window)         if @error = 1 then             ConsoleWrite("Cancel@Folder selction"&@crlf)             GUISetState(@SW_ENABLE,$Main_window)             Return         EndIf     Else         $Origin_folder = FileSelectFolder("Select file origin folder","",1,"",$Main_window)         if @error = 1 then             ConsoleWrite("Cancel@Origin folder selction"&@crlf)             GUISetState(@SW_ENABLE,$Main_window)             Return         EndIf         $Destinating_folder = FileSelectFolder("Select destinating folder","",1,"",$Main_window)         if @error = 1 then             ConsoleWrite("Cancel@Destinating folder selction"&@crlf)             GUISetState(@SW_ENABLE,$Main_window)             Return         EndIf         if $Origin_folder = $Destinating_folder Then             Do                 MsgBox(0,"Error","Same folder specified. Please chose another folder to copy from/to")                 $Origin_folder = FileSelectFolder("Select file origin folder","",1,"",$Main_window)             if @error = 1 then                 ConsoleWrite("Cancel@Origin folder selction"&@crlf)                 GUISetState(@SW_ENABLE,$Main_window)                 Return             EndIf             $Destinating_folder = FileSelectFolder("Select destinating folder","",1,"",$Main_window)             if @error = 1 then                 ConsoleWrite("Cancel@Destinating folder selction"&@crlf)                 GUISetState(@SW_ENABLE,$Main_window)                 Return             EndIf             until $Origin_folder <> $Destinating_folder         EndIf     EndIf     #endregion End Folder selection part     #region File selection part     $Select_files = GUICreate("Folder checker - Select files",200,200,-1,-1,$WS_BORDER,"",$Main_window)     $All_files = GUICtrlCreateRadio("All files",30,30,170,30)     $Specific_files = GUICtrlCreateRadio("Specific filetype",30,60,170,30)     $Filetype_input = GUICtrlCreateInput("",50,100,100,20)     $Select_files_continue = GUICtrlCreateButton("Continue",15,140,80,30)     GUICtrlSetState(-1,$gui_disable)     Local $Select_files_continue_disable = 1     $Select_files_cancel = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel",105,140,80,30)     GUICtrlSetState($Filetype_input,$gui_disable)     GUISetState(@sw_show)     Local $Filetype_input_Dot_checker[4]     while 1         $Filetype_input_Space_checker = StringSplit(GUICtrlRead($Filetype_input)," ")         If $Filetype_input_Space_checker[0] = 2 Then             $Filetype_input_no_space = StringReplace(GUICtrlRead($Filetype_input)," ","")             GUICtrlSetData($Filetype_input,$Filetype_input_no_space)         EndIf         $Filetype_input_Dot_checker = StringSplit(GUICtrlRead($Filetype_input),".")         if $Filetype_input_Dot_checker[0] >= 2 Then             if $Filetype_input_Dot_checker[1] <> "" then                 GUICtrlSetData($Filetype_input,StringReplace(GUICtrlRead($Filetype_input),".","",1))             EndIf             if $Filetype_input_Dot_checker[0] = 3 then                 GUICtrlSetData($Filetype_input,_StringReverse(StringReplace(_StringReverse(GUICtrlRead($Filetype_input)),".","",1)))             EndIf         EndIf         GUISetState(@SW_DISABLE,$Main_window)         if GUICtrlRead($Specific_files) = 1 and GUICtrlRead($Filetype_input) = "" and $Select_files_continue_disable = 0  Then             GUICtrlSetState($Select_files_continue,$gui_disable)             $Select_files_continue_disable = 1         EndIf         if GUICtrlRead($Specific_files) = 1 and GUICtrlRead($Filetype_input) = "." and $Select_files_continue_disable = 0  Then             GUICtrlSetState($Select_files_continue,$gui_disable)             $Select_files_continue_disable = 1         EndIf         if GUICtrlRead($All_files) = 1 and $Select_files_continue_disable = 1 Then             GUICtrlSetState($Select_files_continue,$gui_enable)             $Select_files_continue_disable = 0         EndIf         if GUICtrlRead($Specific_files) = 1 and GUICtrlRead($Filetype_input) <> "" and $Select_files_continue_disable = 1 and GUICtrlRead($Filetype_input) <> "." Then             GUICtrlSetState($Select_files_continue,$gui_enable)             $Select_files_continue_disable = 0         EndIf         $msg = GUIGetMsg()         switch $msg             case $Select_files_cancel                 GUISetState(@SW_ENABLE,$Main_window)                 ConsoleWrite("Cancel@File selection"&@crlf)                 GUIDelete($Select_files)                 Return             case $Specific_files                 GUICtrlSetState($Filetype_input,$gui_enable)             case $All_files                 GUICtrlSetState($Filetype_input,$gui_disable)             case $Select_files_continue                 $Function_date_made_long = @YEAR&@MON&@MDAY&" "&@HOUR&":"&@MIN&":"&@SEC                 $Function_date_made = @MDAY&"/"&@MON&" "&@HOUR&":"&@MIN                 if GUICtrlRead($All_files) = $GUI_CHECKED Then                     if $Function_selected = "Delete" then                         GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($Input_name&"|"&$Function_selected&"|"&$Origin_folder&"|All|"&$Function_date_made_long,$list)                     Else                         GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($Input_name&"|"&$Function_selected&"|"&$Origin_folder&" to "&$Destinating_folder&"|All|"&$Function_date_made_long,$list)                     EndIf                     GUIDelete($Select_files)                     ConsoleWrite("All files"&@crlf)                 EndIf                 if GUICtrlRead($Specific_files) = $GUI_CHECKED and GUICtrlRead($Filetype_input) <> "" then                     $Filetype_input_Dot_checker = StringSplit(GUICtrlRead($Filetype_input),".")                     if $Filetype_input_Dot_checker[0] = 1 Then                         GUICtrlSetData($Filetype_input,"."&GUICtrlRead($Filetype_input))                     EndIf                     $Filetype_input = StringLower(GUICtrlRead($Filetype_input))                     if $Function_selected = "Delete" then                     GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($Input_name&"|"&$Function_selected&"|"&$Origin_folder&"|"&$Filetype_input&"|"&$Function_date_made_long,$list)                     Else                         GUICtrlCreateListViewItem($Input_name&"|"&$Function_selected&"|"&$Origin_folder&" to "&$Destinating_folder&"|"&$Function_date_made_long,$list)                     EndIf                     GUIDelete($Select_files)                     ConsoleWrite("Specific files"&@crlf)                 EndIf                 GUISetState(@SW_ENABLE,$Main_window)                 ExitLoop         EndSwitch     WEnd     #endregion End File selection part     WinActivate($Main_window) EndFunc #endregion func Delete()     _GUICtrlListView_DeleteItemsSelected($list) EndFunc Func Info() EndFunc Func Save() ;-------------------------------------------------------- Trouble starts here! --------------------------------------     ConsoleWrite("Save initialized"&@CRLF)     GUICtrlSetState($Button_save,$gui_disable)     if not FileExists("Settings.ini") Then         ConsoleWrite("No Settings.ini-file found"&@CRLF)         IniWrite("Settings.ini","","","")     Else         $Save_check_earlier_functions = IniReadSectionNames("Settings.ini")         if @error then MsgBox(0,"","")         $Save_check_current_functions = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemCount($list)         if $Save_check_earlier_functions[0] <> 0 Then             ConsoleWrite("Earlier functions differ to 0"&@CRLF)             For $count1 = 1 to $Save_check_earlier_functions[0] step +1                 for $count2 = 1 to $Save_check_current_functions step +1                     ;ConsoleWrite($Save_check_earlier_functions[$count2]&@CRLF)                     if  $Save_check_earlier_functions[$count2] = _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($list,$count1,0) then                     Else                         if $count2 = $Save_check_earlier_functions[0] Then IniDelete("Settings.ini",$Save_check_earlier_functions[$count2])                     EndIf                 Next             Next             For $count1 = 1 to $Save_check_current_functions step +1                 for $count2 = 1 to $Save_check_earlier_functions[0] step +1                     ConsoleWrite(_GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($list,$count2,0)&@CRLF)                     if _GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($list,$count2,0) = $Save_check_earlier_functions[$count1] Then                         ExitLoop                     Else                         IniWrite("Settings.ini",_GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($list,$count2,0),"Function",_GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($list,$count2,1))                         IniWrite("Settings.ini",_GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($list,$count2,0),"Folder",_GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($list,$count2,2))                         IniWrite("Settings.ini",_GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($list,$count2,0),"File",_GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($list,$count2,3))                         IniWrite("Settings.ini",_GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($list,$count2,0),"Date",_GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($list,$count2,4))                     EndIf                 Next             Next         EndIf     ;EndIf     ;ConsoleWrite(_GUICtrlListView_GetItemCount($list)&@CRLF)     ;ConsoleWrite(_GUICtrlListView_GetItemText($list,0,1)&@CRLF)     GUICtrlSetState($Button_save,$gui_enable)     ConsoleWrite("Save finished"&@CRLF) EndFunc;-------------------------------------------------------- Trouble ends here! --------------------------------------  
    • cueclub
      Question about Tree View
      By cueclub
      I am trying to pull information from different files.

They will all be grouped together by name.

In treeview I would have

Last Name << This labels would be the actual name.
      -First Name
      -Address
      -Phone Number

I currently have the above information saved into 4 different ini files.

I am writting the values as Section Keys.

Like so:
      IniWriteSection(@ScriptDir & "\First Name.ini", GUICtrlRead($Name),"")
      Then read it into an array such as

Local $Name2 = IniReadSectionNames(@ScriptDir & "\First Name.ini") For $I = 1 To $Name2[0] GUICtrlSetData(-1, $Name2[$I] & "|") Next The problem is I can not get the separate values into the TreeView based on what last name is selected.

Here is what I have so far:

Onlastnamesearch("CueClub") Func Onlastnamesearch($LastName) GUICreate("Notes for " & $LastName, 300, 250, -1, -1, "", $WS_EX_TOPMOST) GUICtrlCreateLabel("LAST NAME", 5, 10, 60, 40) Local $Tmp = IniReadSectionNames(@ScriptDir & "\Last Name.ini") Local $Tmp2 = GUICtrlCreateTreeView(5, 50, 170, 100) For $I = 1 To $tmp[0] $tmp3 = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem($tmp[$i], $Tmp2) $FirstName = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem("First Name", $Tmp3) $Address = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem("Address", $Tmp3) $PhoneNumber = GUICtrlCreateTreeViewItem("Phone Number", $Tmp3) Next Local $exit = GUICtrlCreateButton("Exit", 5, 160, 50, 20) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $msg = GUIGetMsg() Select Case $msg = $exit Or $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ExitLoop EndSelect WEnd GUIDelete() EndFunc ;==>Example As you can see above, I can get the treeview to populate, and even the tree items, However I am stumped as to how to pull the data from the separate ini files and display them based on what is clicked on the treeview.

I have read the help file, and searched here a bit, but it is a bit confusing for me.

Any help would be appreciated.

CC