3 posts in this topic
I try to add a new UDF to my AutoIT library, and it seems I fail. I started to work following the insturctions found on the wiki .
I made an extra folder just next to my AutoIT folder, called ExtraUDF, and copied the file CUIAutomation2.au3 in it (I try to use this UDF for automating a program) then I run sciteconfig, set this folder up as User Include Folder, applied the changes, then run the calltip manager and got a msg when I tried to parse it. I attach a few pictures for better present the problem.
I think I miss something here, should i put anything else on the ExtraUDF folder? I dont think that the CallTip manager added the udf to scite, If I try to run it i get a msg saying that I Scite cant open the include file and naturally after that, It can't use the functions called from it.
Thank you for your help and insight as always! Please ask, if anything is fuzzy about the problem
Good day to the members of the forum..
Is there any UDF that is available to automate Attachmate Extra Mainframe sessions?
I am trying to automate mainframe processes. I couldn't get values from particular co-ordinates in mainframe or pass values to particular co-ordinates in mainframe.
Please let me know if there is any UDF or any other kind of solution is available.
Thanks and regards,
I have created a bit of code to enable a script to find named controls on a userform, even though the MS CLASS description changes between machines.
e.g. The CLASS "WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.24b689f_r14_ad1" for a text box on one PC is different on another.
The below code, (a cut-down version of the code from jdelaney original post) loops through all the controls and finds the first one with the desired string in the control class name - in this case "EDIT". This name is then usable for setting the text using ControlSetText.
#include <array.au3> WinActivate("Edit Part Rule") $TheClassName = GetAllWindowsControls(WinGetHandle("Edit Part Rule"), "EDIT") ;Sleep(500) ControlSetText("Edit Part Rule", "", "[CLASS:" & $TheClassName & "; INSTANCE:3]", $CmdLine) ControlSetText("Edit Part Rule", "", "[CLASS:" & $TheClassName & "; INSTANCE:4]", $CmdLine) Func GetAllWindowsControls($hCallersWindow, $sStringIncludes) ; Get all list of controls $sClassList = WinGetClassList($hCallersWindow) ; Create array $aClassList = StringSplit($sClassList, @CRLF, 2) ; Sort array _ArraySort($aClassList) _ArrayDelete($aClassList, 0) ; Loop For $i = 0 To UBound($aClassList) - 1 If StringInStr($aClassList[$i], $sStringIncludes) Then Return $aClassList[$i] EndIf Next EndFunc ;==>GetAllWindowsControls If anyone has any suggestions to improve it, or a better way to achieve the same thing, please let me know.
I would like to know if I can use the Excel UDF to manipulating a .csv file without having Office installed on the PC I'm going to work...
I read somewhere that it could be done, but I'm here to ask and be sure of what I remember...
I'd like to post another question...
How can I retrieve the handle of a windows from a PID of an .exe?
I have my script that does a ShellExecute ( which returns the PID of the .exe ), and then, switching a parameter read from a .ini file, adapt the Window on the screen ( Maximize, Minimize, On Top )...
I tried, but without having success with this:
#Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile_x64=prova.exe #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> #include <WinAPIEx.au3> #include <Array.au3> Local $sFileConfigurazione = @ScriptDir & "\configurazione_exe.ini" If(FileExists($sFileConfigurazione)) Then Local $aSezioniIni = IniReadSection($sFileConfigurazione, "CONFIGURAZIONE_EXE") If @error Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR, "Errore!", "Errore durante l'apertura del file: " & @CRLF & $sFileConfigurazione & @CRLF & "Errore: " & @error) Else ; Lancio dell'applicativo indicato nel file di configurazione Local $iPID = ShellExecute($aSezioniIni) Local $hWnd If($iPID <> 0) Then Local $aWinList = WinList() For $i = 1 To $aWinList If(WinGetProcess($aWinList[$i] = $iPID)) Then $hWnd = $aWinList[$i] EndIf Next Switch($aSezioniIni) Case $aSezioniIni = "MIN" WinSetState($hWnd, "", @SW_MINIMIZE) Case $aSezioniIni = "MAX" WinSetState($hWnd, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) Case $aSezioniIni = "TOP" WinSetOnTop($hWnd, "", $WINDOWS_ONTOP) EndSwitch EndIf EndIf EndIf It just set on top the .exe I'm launching...