ZeroByDevide

variables

4 posts in this topic

i have this code running but it just would not start the code:

Local $rndSleep = Int (Random(180000,240000,1000))

MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "NaaaNuuu", "This message box will show the sleeptime after closing the tabs, you got " & $rndSleep & " seconds left.", $rndSleep)

here is the error it shows me:

"C:\Users\numan\Desktop\scipiie.au3" (23) : ==> Variable used without being declared.:
MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "NaaaNuuu", "This message box will show the sleeptime after closing the tabs, you got " & $rndSleep & " seconds left.", $rndSleep)
MsgBox(^ ERROR

Helpfile says:

Constants are defined in MsgBoxConstants.au3.

have also a look at example1, there you can see how to include it.

It looks like it is pointing at your $MB_SYSTEMMODAL variable. Did you include MsgBoxConstants.au3 at the top of your script? Otherwise it runs just fine for me.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

That or this...^_^    was already all typed out when you posted Bert

This code works on my PC

Local $rndSleep = Int (Random(180000,240000,1000))

MsgBox(0, "NaaaNuuu", "This message box will show the sleeptime after closing the tabs, you got " & $rndSleep & " seconds left.", $rndSleep)

Please use the <> in the menu when posting code. :)

Edited by l3ill
1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• ur
      By ur
      I have a script , during compilation and test execution, it worked perfectly but sometimes I am getting error as "Variable used without being declared."

I understood somewhere in the branching logic this is happening.

But not able to find it exactly.

As I am using multiple include statements.the line number is also not giving accurately.

Can anyone suggest what is the approach to resolve this?
    • Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      I have autoit script like this :
      winActivate ("BillReceipt") ControlClick ( "BillReceipt", "", "[NAME:winviewer]", "right") Send ( "{ENTER}") WinWait ("Print") ControlClick ("Print", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:13]") Winwait ("Save As") WinActivate ("Save As") Send ("{TAB 5} {Backspace} ^v {Enter}") I need Saved successfully msgbox with file name as i saved like Filename.extension (Example = test.pdf is saved successfull)

Please Help
    • argumentum
      By argumentum
      UDF to intercept the error window of AutoIt, showing more details about the error, including ability to save and send by email!
    • JustinZandee
      By JustinZandee
      I need a random string generator which creates 15 letters/numbers.
      How can I make that?
    • Anas
      By Anas
      Hi,
      I've this script (removed unrelated parts) that generate a set of random chars for a password. It gets launched from a network share by Task Scheduler at a specific time for all PC's, then it relaunches itself from the local drive.

Global $LocalToolsDir = @ProgramFilesDir & '\Tools' Start() Func Start() If Not StringInStr(@ScriptFullPath, $LocalToolsDir, 2) Then Exit RunLocaly() Sleep(Random(1, 1800, 1) * 1000) $NewPass = GeneratePass() EndFunc Func GeneratePass() Local $Pass For $i = 1 to 8 $R = Random(0,1.5) If $R > 1 Then $Chr = Random(0,9,1) ElseIf $R < 0.5 Then $Chr = Chr(Random(Asc("A"), Asc("Z"), 1)) Else $Chr = Chr(Random(Asc("a"), Asc("z"), 1)) Endif $Pass &= $Chr Next Return $Pass EndFunc Func RunLocaly() Local $Run = 1, $LocalApp = $LocalToolsDir & '\' & @ScriptName If Not FileExists($LocalApp) Then $Run = FileCopy(@ScriptFullPath, $LocalToolsDir, 1 + 8) If $Run Then Run($LocalApp, $LocalToolsDir) EndFunc  
      The problem is that many PC's ends up with the same password(s).
      e.g. 10 PC's have (abc123) as a Password, and another 10 have this (def456)
      Any idea why?