Jayden

Help with programming (Autoreply)

15 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hey everyone! My name is Jayden and I want to make a autoreply program, i was thinking for just image search and then when there is a message it goes there and types something but then your pc needs to be on so i thought maybe you can do that it goes automaticly and that you can do something else on you pc or with a rasberry pi i hope you can help me !

Edited by Jayden

I want to try for whatsapp web

You need to be more specific, auto reply to what? Email? Auto reply to a form filled out on a website? What is the trigger for the auto reply? What have you tried?

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead - it's only difficult for those that know you. It's the same way when you're stupid...

My Scripts: SCCM UDFInclude Source with Compiled Script, Windows Firewall UDF

2 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

You need to be more specific, auto reply to what? Email? Auto reply to a form filled out on a website? What is the trigger for the auto reply? What have you tried?

I want to make a bot if i get a message on whatsapp web that it automaticly  replies " Thanks we will help you soon"

Or is this not possible?

5 hours ago, j0kky said:

Not simple, but possible, read about IE UDF on the help file, also there are tons of usage examples in this forum.

I can't find it(the examples)

20 hours ago, Jayden said:

rasberry pi

nope, AutoIt won't run on RPi :(

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

37 minutes ago, TheDcoder said:

nope, AutoIt won't run on RPi :(

Are you sure?  Thought Win10 was available on RPI these days.

Jos

1 person likes this

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

#10 ·  Posted

Not sure, at least I know for sure that its ARM instead of traditional processors so the CPU Instructions would be different... even if Windows 10 were to be ported, I would think that it will be something like Windows CEish.

Spoiler

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

#12 ·  Posted

@Jos Turns out that you were right, there is Windows IoT Core available for RPi 2 and 3.

Unfortunately, as I expected, applications should be compiled for the ARM architecture and should not contain any GUI... With those 2 things, AutoIt won't function in Windows 10 IoT ;)

Spoiler

3fHNZJ.gif

#13 ·  Posted

@Jayden: if you want to write the program you said on a PC with Windows, you can try lots of examples on the guide. It is included in Autoit package and you can view it opening Scite and pressing F1.

#14 ·  Posted

20 hours ago, j0kky said:

@Jayden: if you want to write the program you said on a PC with Windows, you can try lots of examples on the guide. It is included in Autoit package and you can view it opening Scite and pressing F1.

I know but is it possible that is works in the background like i am playing a game oe something and that that program works in the background.