Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MuffinMan

Title text match with spaces

2 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I am trying to rebuild an old single signon script that has been giving us a bit of trouble lately.  I didn't write it and it was written in another script language.  If the target program is already open it will have the current user's last name as part of the window text, which I am trying to compare against the user name to see if I should just WinActivate or Process Close and start the program over.  I will be provided the username like "jones", or "smith" and the title check works fine for last names (with no spaces), but if the last name DOES contains spaces, say "Nom De Plume", then all I will be given as a username is "nomdeplume".  Is there any way (via a regex maybe) that I can still check the text on the screen and somehow ?  I have been reading about the Advanced (4) mode of WinTitleMatchMode, but it is over my head.  Any help is appreciated.  Here is a small reproducer script:

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", -1)

Run("Notepad")
WinWait("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", 10)
Send ("Smith" & @CRLF & "Jones" & @CRLF & "Nom De Plume" & @CRLF)

If WinExists("[CLASS:Notepad]", "jones") Then
    MsgBox(0,"FOUND","Found Jones")
EndIf

If WinExists("[CLASS:Notepad]", "nomdeplume") Then
    MsgBox(0,"FOUND","Found Nom De Plume")
EndIf

Edited by MuffinMan

Well, I have something now that certainly seems to work, I'll start testing and see how this holds up; still interested if anyone has any better solutions.

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", -1)

Run("Notepad")
WinWait("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", 10)
Send ("Smith" & @CRLF & "Jones" & @CRLF & "Nom De Plume" & @CRLF)

$WinText = StringStripWS(WinGetText("[CLASS:Notepad]"),8)

If StringInStr($WinText, "jones") <> 0 Then
    MsgBox(0,"FOUND","Found jones")
EndIf

If StringInStr($WinText, "nomdeplume") <> 0 Then
    MsgBox(0,"FOUND","Found Nom De Plume")
EndIf

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• AnonymousX
      By AnonymousX
      Hi,
      I'm trying to create a program where the user can input a material number into a GUI and the script will search out and find the respected material folder. I've been able to piece together the file mapping part so that the correct folder is stored within a variable. However I can not seem to get the Run function to work as the directory contains commas. Could I please get assistance with this?
      Here is some test code I've experimented with
      $filepath = "C:\Users\annoymousx\Documents\" ; Variable Works ;$filepath = "C:\Users\annoymousx\Documents\Test with Spaces\"; Works with folder spacing $filepath = $filepath & "Test with Spaces\"; Works with using a prior directory history $filepath = $filepath & "Folder with ()"; Works if brackets are used ;$filepath = $filepath & "\Folder with ," ;Does not Work if comma is used in file directory $filepath = $filepath & "\Folder with " & ""","""; Works if triple brackets are used Run("explorer.exe " & $filepath)  
      So I've learnt if you put triple quotations around a comma it will work correctly. The challenge is, in the actual script i'm not manually entering in text.
      Example:
      $filepath = $filepath & $Materialclass[$classnum] & "\"  
      Which is put into a loop, then at the end of the script I have the correct file path saved to the variable but it may contain many commas. 
      How would I take this variable with the correct file path and open windows explore to it?
      Say if the variable contained the value: C:\Users\anonymousx\Documents\This folder has a ,\comma, (comma, comma,)\And more , here
      Thanks for any suggestions,

• Trong
      By Trong
      Hi,
      I need help string RegEx to get string from CREATE to GO
      #include <StringConstants.au3> ;~ Global $fileSQL1 = @ScriptDir & "\fileSQL1.sql" ;~ Global $fileSQL2 = @ScriptDir & "\fileSQL2.sql" Global $tmpSQLfile = @TempDir & "\tmpFile.sql" OnAutoItExitRegister("_OnExit") _SetTMPsql() If Not FileExists($tmpSQLfile) Then OnAutoItExitUnRegister("_OnExit") Exit MsgBox(48, "/!\", "File: " & $tmpSQLfile & @CRLF & " is not Exists!", 3) EndIf Global $ContentSQLfile = FileRead($tmpSQLfile) _Start() Func _Start() Local $aArray, $iOffset = 1, $stringRegExp = '(?i)CREATE(.*?)GO' While 1 $aArray = StringRegExp($ContentSQLfile, $stringRegExp, $STR_REGEXPARRAYMATCH, $iOffset) If @error Then MsgBox(48, "StringRegExp Error " & @error, "+> StringRegExp: " & $stringRegExp & @CRLF & @CRLF & "=> With STRING:" & @CRLF & @CRLF & $ContentSQLfile) ExitLoop EndIf $iOffset = @extended For $i = 0 To UBound($aArray) - 1 MsgBox(0, "RegExp Test with Option 1 - " & $i, $aArray[$i]) Next WEnd EndFunc ;==>_Start Func _SetTMPsql() Local $tmpSQLContent = "" $tmpSQLContent &= "USE [Master]" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "GO" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "CREATE DATABASE [Sales] ON PRIMARY " & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "( NAME = N’Sales’, FILENAME = N’\FSASQLDBSales.mdf’ , " & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= " SIZE = 2GB , MAXSIZE = 8GB, FILEGROWTH = 1GB )" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "LOG ON " & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "( NAME = N’Sales_log’, FILENAME = N’\FSASQLDBSales_log.ldf’ , " & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= " SIZE = 1GB , MAXSIZE = 2GB , FILEGROWTH = 10%)" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "GO" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "USE [Sales]" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "GO" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "-- Table Product" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Product]" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "(" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= " [ProductId] [uniqueidentifier] DEFAULT NEWID() NOT NULL," & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= " [ProductName] [nchar](50) NULL," & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= " [ProductDescription] [nchar](3000) NULL," & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= " [ProductPrice] MONEY NULL" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= ") ON [PRIMARY]" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "GO" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "-- Table Sales" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Sales]" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "( " & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= " [SaleId] [uniqueidentifier] DEFAULT NEWID() NOT NULL," & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= " [SaleName] [nchar](50) NULL," & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= " [SaleInfo] [nchar](3000) NULL," & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= " [SaleMoney] MONEY NULL" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= ") ON [PRIMARY]" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "GO" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "SET ANSI_NULLS ON" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "GO" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "GO" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "" & @CRLF $tmpSQLContent &= "-- The End" & @CRLF Local $hOpen = FileOpen($tmpSQLfile, 2 + 8 + 128) FileWrite($hOpen, $tmpSQLContent) Return FileClose($hOpen) EndFunc ;==>_SetTMPsql Func _OnExit() Exit FileDelete($tmpSQLfile) EndFunc ;==>_OnExit  
      mikell

• marcoauto
      By marcoauto
      ciao,
      I need to scale an outlined GDI text in a GUI. The problem is that I can't do this. The outline is often out of the GUI
      I started from this script:
      https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/libfunctions/_GDIPlus_PathTransform.htm
      that fit a string to windows and I changed
       $aBounds = _GDIPlus_PathGetWorldBounds($hPath) ;Get bounding rectangle of the path
      $aBounds = _GDIPlus_PathGetWorldBounds($hPath) ;Get bounding rectangle of the path with 
      $aBounds = _GDIPlus_PathGetWorldBounds($hPath,$hMatrix,$hPen) ;Get bounding rectangle of the path with pen size but doesn't work
      so, I tried to change other thins, but nothing... Sometimes works, but if I change the string often result change
      This is my script:
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <array.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $iW, $iH, $hGUI, $hGraphic, $hBrush, $hPen, $hPath, $hFamily, $tLayout, $hMatrix, $aBounds ; Create GUI $iW = 650 $iH = 300 $hGUI = GUICreate("GDI+", $iW, $iH) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) ; Draw a string using path _GDIPlus_Startup() $hGraphic = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hGUI) ;Create a graphics object from a window handle _GDIPlus_GraphicsSetSmoothingMode($hGraphic, $GDIP_SMOOTHINGMODE_HIGHQUALITY) ;Sets the graphics object rendering quality (antialiasing) ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphic, 0xFF000000) $MergedImageBackgroundColor = 0x00000000 _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphic, $MergedImageBackgroundColor) $hBrush = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid(0xFFDD2200) $stroke_size = 15 $hPen = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFFFBB00, $stroke_size) ;stroke size in pixel $hPen2 = _GDIPlus_PenCreate(0xFFFFff00, 2) ;stroke size in pixel _GDIPlus_PenSetLineJoin($hPen,$GDIP_PENSETLINEJOIN_ROUND) $hPath = _GDIPlus_PathCreate() ;Create new path object ;~ $fSize = 20 $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Myriad Pro") ;Create font family object $tLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate() ;Create string bounding rectangle X=0, Y=0 Local $hFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_PathAddString($hPath, "autoitForeverLollipop", $tLayout, $hFamily);, 0, $fSize, $hFormat) ;Add the outline of the string to the path ;~ _GDIPlus_PathAddString($hPath, $sText, $tLayout, $hFamily, 0, $fSize, $hFormat) ; Tranform Path to fit to window $aBounds = _GDIPlus_PathGetWorldBounds($hPath) ;Get bounding rectangle of the path $aPoints = _GDIPlus_PathGetPoints($hPath) ConsoleWrite($aBounds[0] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aBounds[1] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aBounds[2] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aBounds[3] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aPoints[$aPoints[0][0]][0] & " - " & $aPoints[1][0] & " + 2*" & $stroke_size & " = " & $aPoints[$aPoints[0][0]][0]-$aPoints[1][0]+2*$stroke_size & @CRLF) ;~ $aBounds[0] = $aBounds[0] $aBoundsNp = _GDIPlus_PathGetWorldBounds($hPath,0,$hPen) ;Get bounding rectangle of the path with pen ConsoleWrite($aBoundsNp[0] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aBoundsNp[1] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aBoundsNp[2] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aBoundsNp[3] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($iW & " / 2 = " & $iW / 2 & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("$ih / 2 = " & $iH / 2 & @CRLF) ;~ ConsoleWrite($iW & " $aBounds[2] = " & $iW / $aBounds[2] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($iW & " $aBoundsNp[2] = " & $iW / $aBoundsNp[2] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($iH & " $aBoundsNp[3] = " & $iH / $aBoundsNp[3] & @CRLF) ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($hGraphic, $hPath, $hPen) ;Draw path to graphics handle (GUI) ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($hGraphic, $hPath, $hBrush) ;Fill path to graphics handle (GUI) $hMatrix = _GDIPlus_MatrixCreate() $iW = $iW - $stroke_size ;+ $stroke_size $iH = $iH - $stroke_size ConsoleWrite(" -$aBounds[0]+1*$stroke_size/72 = " & -$aBounds[0]+1*$stroke_size/72 & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(" -1.8+1*$stroke_size/72 = " & -1.8+1*$stroke_size/72 & @CRLF) _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, -$aBounds[0]+2*$stroke_size/72, -$aBounds[1]+1*$stroke_size/72) ;Translate Matrix to the offset of the bounding rectangle ;~ _GDIPlus_MatrixTranslate($hMatrix, -1.59166666666667+0*($stroke_size/72), -$aBounds[1]+1*$stroke_size/72) ;Translate Matrix to the offset of the bounding rectangle ;~ _GDIPlus_MatrixScale($hMatrix, $iW / $aBounds[2], $iH / $aBounds[3], True) ;Scale Matrix _GDIPlus_MatrixScale($hMatrix, $iW / $aBounds[2], $iH / $aBounds[3], True) ;Scale Matrix _GDIPlus_PathTransform($hPath, $hMatrix) ;Translate and Scale Path $aBoundsNp = _GDIPlus_PathGetWorldBounds($hPath,0,$hPen) ;Get bounding rectangle of the path with pen ConsoleWrite($aBoundsNp[0] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aBoundsNp[1] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aBoundsNp[2] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite($aBoundsNp[3] & @CRLF) ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($hGraphic, $hPath, $hBrush) ;Fill path to graphics handle (GUI) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawPath($hGraphic, $hPath, $hPen) ;Draw path to graphics handle (GUI) _GDIPlus_GraphicsFillPath($hGraphic, $hPath, $hBrush) ;Fill path to graphics handle (GUI) ; Loop until the user exits. Do Until GUIGetMsg() = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE ; Clean up resources _GDIPlus_MatrixDispose($hMatrix) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_PathDispose($hPath) _GDIPlus_PenDispose($hPen) _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphic) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() EndFunc ;==>Example if you change the line 
      _GDIPlus_PathAddString($hPath, "autoitForeverLollipop", $tLayout, $hFamily);, 0, $fSize, $hFormat) ;Add the outline of the string to the path with a smaller string
      _GDIPlus_PathAddString($hPath, "autoitFitted", $tLayout, $hFamily);, 0, $fSize, $hFormat) ;Add the outline of the string to the path the result is ok
      Can someone can help me?
      Thankyou
    • marcoauto
      By marcoauto
      Ciao,
      Is there a function to create a stroke text?
      I have found the solution to fill the text with a texture, to make a shadow and to make a text with glow , but I can't reproduce the stoke effect.)
      I have attached an example image of what I would like to reproduce
      I have tried to adapt this script of Malkey but with no result
      The Malkey script is this (I have edit some line) and the original post is here: 

#include <GDIPlus.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> #include <GuiConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> Global $nPI = 3.1415926535897932384626433832795 Global $ghGDIPDll $hWnd = GUICreate("GDI+ Example", 800, 150) $iGlow = 2; <== Amount of Glow min = 1 Max about 5 _GDIPlus_Startup() $hGraphicGUI = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND($hWnd) $hBMPBuff = _GDIPlus_BitmapCreateFromGraphics(800, 150, $hGraphicGUI) $hGraphics = _GDIPlus_ImageGetGraphicsContext($hBMPBuff) _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphics, 0xff003000) ; Black-green background ;~ _GDIPlus_GraphicsClear($hGraphics, 0xffffffff) ; White Background _AntiAlias($hGraphics, 4) $hFamily = _GDIPlus_FontFamilyCreate("Arial Black") $hFont = _GDIPlus_FontCreate($hFamily, 80) $hLayout = _GDIPlus_RectFCreate(0, 0, 800, 150) $hStringFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_StringFormatSetAlign($hStringFormat, 1) For $i = 1 To 15 Step 3 $hBrush3 = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0x" & hex($iGlow,2) & "00ff00"); <====== Glow (Transparency) For $x = 0 To 360 Step 3 DllStructSetData($hLayout, "Y", ((18 - $i)) * Sin($x * $nPI / 180)) DllStructSetData($hLayout, "X", ((18 - $i)) * Cos($x * $nPI / 180)) $hStringFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGraphics, "AutoIt Rocks", $hFont, $hLayout, $hStringFormat, $hBrush3) Next Next DllStructSetData($hLayout, "Y", 0) DllStructSetData($hLayout, "X", 0) $hStringFormat = _GDIPlus_StringFormatCreate() $hBrush3 = _GDIPlus_BrushCreateSolid("0xfF00FF00") _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawStringEx($hGraphics, "AutoIt Rocks", $hFont, $hLayout, $hStringFormat, $hBrush3) GUISetState() GUIRegisterMsg(0xF, "MY_PAINT"); Register PAINT-Event 0x000F = $WM_PAINT (WindowsConstants.au3) GUIRegisterMsg(0x85, "MY_PAINT") ; $WM_NCPAINT = 0x0085 (WindowsConstants.au3)Restore after Minimize. _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphicGUI, $hBMPBuff, 0, 0) Do $msg = GUIGetMsg() Until $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE _GDIPlus_BrushDispose($hBrush3) _GDIPlus_FontFamilyDispose($hFamily) _GDIPlus_FontDispose($hFont) _GDIPlus_StringFormatDispose($hStringFormat) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphics) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGraphicGUI) _WinAPI_DeleteObject($hBMPBuff) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Func _AntiAlias($hGraphics, $iMode) Local $aResult $aResult = DllCall($ghGDIPDll, "int", "GdipSetSmoothingMode", "hwnd", $hGraphics, "int", $iMode) If @error Then Return SetError(@error, @extended, False) Return SetError($aResult[0], 0, $aResult[0] = 0) EndFunc ;==>_AntiAlias ;Func to redraw on PAINT MSG Func MY_PAINT($hWnd, $msg, $wParam, $lParam) _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage($hGraphicGUI, $hBMPBuff, 0, 0) _WinAPI_RedrawWindow($hWnd, "", "", BitOR($RDW_INVALIDATE, $RDW_UPDATENOW, $RDW_FRAME)) ; , $RDW_ALLCHILDREN Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG EndFunc ;==>MY_PAINT Thank you very much,
      Marco

• Blueman
      By Blueman
      Hey Guys,
      I am Struggling with a issue that i cannot seem to fix.
      I hope that you guys can help me with this.
      I have a GUI with some text attributes, for all i use the following code;
      $Label_ts_Header = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Manual Adress", 60, 10, 500, 50) GUICtrlSetBkColor($Label_ts_Header, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetFont ($Label_ts_Header, 26, 800, 0, "Calibri") This is all working like it should, but when i activate the GUI on another pc the text size is bigger and the GUI size is somewhat smaller.
      The problem is that it isn't on all computers, i can't seem to find the problem,..
      If i make it fit on one pc it is to small on another or to big,..
      What am i doing wrong?

Is there some kind of attribute that i need to add to the top of my script to normalize text sizes in the script?

Thanks!

EDIT: Found the problem guys, some computers has changed the text size to 125% // Can i force 100% for my GUI somehow ?

EDIT2: Fixed it guys! // I used the Function Below to get the DPI Setting and used that to determine the text size (example below)

Func _GDIPlus_GraphicsGetDPIRatio($iDPIDef = 96) _GDIPlus_Startup() Local $hGfx = _GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND(0) If @error Then Return SetError(1, @extended, 0) Local $aResult #forcedef $__g_hGDIPDll, $ghGDIPDll $aResult = DllCall($__g_hGDIPDll, "int", "GdipGetDpiX", "handle", $hGfx, "float*", 0) If @error Then Return SetError(2, @extended, 0) Local $iDPI = $aResult[2] Local $aresults[2] = [$iDPIDef / $iDPI, $iDPI / $iDPIDef] _GDIPlus_GraphicsDispose($hGfx) _GDIPlus_Shutdown() Return $aresults EndFunc ;==>_GDIPlus_GraphicsGetDPIRatio  
      $Label_S2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Data from The Base", 10, 300, 400, 20) GUICtrlSetBkColor($Label_S2, $COLOR_WHITE) GUICtrlSetFont ($Label_S2, 13 * _GDIPlus_GraphicsGetDPIRatio()[0])