Masum

Move MsgBox Function

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi all,

Can this function be modified to support  @CRLF in the MsgBox's text?

; Move Message Box
; Author - herewasplato

_MoveMsgBox(0, "testTitle", "testText", 0, 10)

Func _MoveMsgBox($MBFlag, $MBTitle, $MBText, $x, $y)
    Local $file = FileOpen(EnvGet("temp") & "\MoveMB.au3", 2)
    If $file = -1 Then Return;if error, give up on the move

Local $line1 = 'AutoItSetOption(' & '"WinWaitDelay", 0' & ')'
    Local $line2 = 'WinWait("' & $MBTitle & '", "' & $MBText & '")'
    Local $line3 = 'WinMove("' & $MBTitle & '", "' & $MBText & '"' & ', ' & $x & ', ' & $y & ')'
    FileWrite($file, $line1 & @CRLF & $line2 & @CRLF & $line3)
    FileClose($file)

Run(@AutoItExe & " /AutoIt3ExecuteScript " & EnvGet("temp") & "\MoveMB.au3")

MsgBox($MBFlag, $MBTitle, $MBText)

FileDelete(EnvGet("temp") & "\MoveMB.au3")
EndFunc;==>_MoveMsgBox

Thanks

Edited by Masum

Masum,

Or perhaps use my ExtMsgBox UDF (the link is in my sig) which allows you to place the ExtMsgBox where you wish - and interrupt it with a HotKey.

M23

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• mati
      By mati
      Hi,
      I wonder if
      AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode = Y can include run information about functions which are called within the main code. So far I noticed in the console that the function itself is called but no specific run information from  inside the function is provided. Is there a chance to show the entire debug log including functions in the console?
      I furthermore noticed a stop of information when a loop is entered. What could be the reason for that?

Thanks for help.
    • Nareshm
      By Nareshm
      I have autoit script like this :
      winActivate ("BillReceipt") ControlClick ( "BillReceipt", "", "[NAME:winviewer]", "right") Send ( "{ENTER}") WinWait ("Print") ControlClick ("Print", "", "[CLASS:Button; INSTANCE:13]") Winwait ("Save As") WinActivate ("Save As") Send ("{TAB 5} {Backspace} ^v {Enter}") I need Saved successfully msgbox with file name as i saved like Filename.extension (Example = test.pdf is saved successfull)

Please Help
    • TrashBoat
      By TrashBoat
      Is this possible:
      Executing a function from an include, but taking the function name from a gui input and then executing that function using the include:
      #include <Something.au3> ;input reads "Tree" $functionName = GuiCtrlRead($input1) $functionName(1) And the include is gonna have
      Func Tree($x) If $x = 1 Then $this = "text" MsgBox(0,$this,"whatever") EndFunc is it possible?
    • WoodGrain
      By WoodGrain
      Hi guys,
      I'm trying to move and resize a program call CPUID HWMonitor (http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html) but WinMove() doesn't work. Can someone tell me how to get this to work for this program? I've successfully moved other programs using WinMove(), and I've used WinGetTitle ("[ACTIVE]") to confirm the title is correct. WinActivate("CPUID HWMonitor") does work.
      If I run the following code nothing happens, doesn't move or resize, but AutoIt doesn't complain about the code either:
      WinMove("CPUID HWMonitor", 0, 0, 475, 715) The class changes every time the program opens (and I've nevery had a lot of success with classes tbh, bit hit and miss for me).
      Thanks all!
    • hcI
      By hcI
      Hello, i'm making a little script that lets users enter a question and if the script can't answer to, it ask what would be the answer (a bit like siri on IPhones). And I try to display the "supposed array" I still have an error.. I searched on Google and got nothing looked in the help file too.. I'm here to know if someone have a solution to my error please.
      Here is where $a and $b should become arrays :
      Dim $dossier = @AppDataDir & "\Siri2" Dim $chemin = $dossier & "\data.ini" Global $a = _InfoRead($chemin, 0) Global $b = _InfoRead($chemin, 1) with this function :
      Func _InfoRead($path, $mode = 0) If DirGetSize($dossier) = -1 Then Return SetError(-4) If Not FileExists($chemin) Then Return SetError(-5) Local $readed = IniReadSection($path, "data") If @error Then Return SetError(-3) $size = $readed[0][0] Local $return[$size] For $i = 1 To $size Step 1 $return[$i - 1] = $readed[$i][$mode] Next Return $return EndFunc and the thing that i don't understand is that, after _InfoRead return affected to $a, I can't use _ArrayDisplay because of  error 1 "$aArray is not an array" (and same fpr the variable $b)..
      Can please someone help me to understand why is it doing this ?

-hcI