Include/Calling scripts from sub directories

I have a folder that holds a main script. In the main folder I have sub folders with scripts that include certain functions. How do I access the scripts in the sub folders.

I can assume @ScriptDir wouldn't work with include to search the current folder?  

#Include "file.au3"

Edited by aa2zz6

I get an error trying to use those.

I would like to avoid using full paths since these project files will be on multiple operator's laptops.

#include "C:\Users\aa2zz6\Desktop\Mapping files\Functions\file_name.au3"

Edit - Okay you have to include the following piece of code below in order for this to work.

Thanks for the help!

Edited by aa2zz6

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Valnurat
      By Valnurat
      My color of pixel exists more than one place.
      How can I control the position so I find the exact position before I continue in my code?
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hi dear
      With this script you can print Unicode text in the CMD screen
      the script is  easy to use
      just you  write the text that contains Unicode in the first input
      and the script automatically reflect the code in the second input
       you can copy the text to the clipboard
      or you can try printing the text in the CMD window
      I apologize to everyone for colors and shape if not appropriate
      I'm a blind man and I do not see
      Thank you for your understanding
      Greetings to all of youCmdUtM.au3
    • Abdulla060
      By Abdulla060
      Hello all, i have about 20 arrays in my script and i need to delete the first element of each, i have the name of the arrays in another array (its used in another part of the script)  and i tried to passing the names to from that array to the _ArrayDelete function but nothing happens and i get an error code :1 which state that i'm trying to delete an array which is not an array
      code example
      #include <Array.au3> global $allarrays[3] = ['array1','array2','array3'] global $array1[3] = ['1', '2', '3'] global $array2[3] = ['1', '2', '3'] global $array3[3] = ['1', '2', '3'] for $i = 0 to UBound($allarrays) - 1 _ArrayDelete($allarrays[$i], 0) Next _ArrayDisplay($array1) obviously i can just use  _arraydelete over and over however i'm looking for a more elegant way of doing this
    • Rammanan
      By Rammanan
      Hi all, Below is my script,
      Pls advise me if any wrong on that....File exit in location but the return -1.
      FileOpen($file, 0)
         $line = FileReadLine($file)
      Local $aArray = _FileListToArrayRec($serverpath, "*|*.txt", $FLTAR_FILES, $FLTAR_RECUR, $FLTAR_SORT, $FLTAR_NOPATH)
      If @error Then
              MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Ooops!", "No files found")
          ;_ArrayDisplay($aArray, "Sorted tree")
                 Local $hSearch = FileFindFirstFile($line)
    • Theodoor
      By Theodoor
      I am trying to use the ControlClick in a "save as"-window to select the path of where to save the document.
      I found out that when in press the icon in front of the path, i select the path. So I am trying to press that button (i have attached a print screen of this window).
      While trying to figure out how i had to use the ControlClick, it said somewhere that i could us Au3Info to find out what title,... i should use with the ControlClick.
      The result of the Au3Info I have attached aswel.
      The ControlClick that i tried are these: (and none of these even move the mouse)
      ControlClick("[CLASS:ToolbarWindow32; INSTANCE:4]", "", "", "Left" ,1 ,10,10)
      ControlClick("[CLASS:ToolbarWindow32; INSTANCE:4]", "", "1001", "Left" ,1 ,10,10)
      ControlClick("[CLASS:ToolbarWindow32]", "", "", "Left" ,1 ,10,10)
      ControlClick("Save project as", "", "", "Left" ,1 ,10,10)
      I don't know what I am doing wrong.
      Should I use a controlID? is my windowtitle wrong?
      Can anyone help me?
      Thanks in advance,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.