aa2zz6

Include/Calling scripts from sub directories

aa2zz6

I have a folder that holds a main script. In the main folder I have sub folders with scripts that include certain functions. How do I access the scripts in the sub folders.

I can assume @ScriptDir wouldn't work with include to search the current folder?  

#Include "file.au3"

Edited by aa2zz6

aa2zz6

I get an error trying to use those.

I would like to avoid using full paths since these project files will be on multiple operator's laptops.

#include "C:\Users\aa2zz6\Desktop\Mapping files\Functions\file_name.au3"

Edit - Okay you have to include the following piece of code below in order for this to work.

#include-once

Thanks for the help!

Edited by aa2zz6

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• SC0U7
      By SC0U7
      Hello i have a text file which contain over 600KB of BASE64 strings like :
      TVqQAAMAAAAEAAAA//8AALgAAAAAAAAAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
      Now what i need is divide this long string as autoit variable each max lenght (4000characters per line) example:
      Local $var
      $var &=  TVqQAAMAAAAEAAA..
      $var &=  VbAmejwqqqAACEE..
      and then how to i add encrypt function on every line ? how to i can xor it? example final will be :
      $var &=  XorEnc(TVqQAAMAAAAEAAA..)
      $var &=  XorEncVbAmejwqqqAACEE..)

Thanks for any help and ideas 
    • JuanFelipe
      By JuanFelipe
      Hello friends, I would like to know how to open a GUI from another GUI, I did it the way I leave the attached code, but when closing the second GUI they all close, they could help me to solve this problem without compiling another script. Thank you #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> $Form1 = GUICreate("Form1", 173, 126, 192, 124) $Button1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button1", 16, 24, 75, 25) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $Button1 _form2() EndSwitch WEnd ;================================================= GUI 2 Func _form2() $Form1 = GUICreate("Form2", 615, 437, 192, 124) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) While 2 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd EndFunc  
    • bowker
      By bowker
      Hi! Is there a way for me to set the value for my slider? I am getting the value for my slider with

Local $strText = _UIA_getPropertyValue($oUIElement, $UIA_LegacyIAccessibleValuePropertyId) MsgBox(0,"",$strText)  
    • nacerbaaziz
      By nacerbaaziz
      Hello
      Can we pause and resume the download in the InetGet function?
      If is possible, what is the solution please?
      I used this code To manage the download

#include <INet.au3> func _downloader($name, $linc, $filepath, $RTLF = false, $link = false) global $downloader = GUICreate("downloader", 400, 200, -1, -1, $WS_CLIPCHILDREn, $RTLF, $link) global $path = $filePath $labelTxt = GUICtrlCreateLabel("downloading " & $name, 50, 10, 200, 20) global $labelTxt0 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("downloaded size 0 MB " & "OF 0 MB", 50, 60, 300, 20) global $Progress = "" global $sText = ""     For $i = 1 To Random(5, 20, 1) ; Return an integer between 5 and 20 to determine the length of the string.         $sText &= Chr(Random(65, 122, 1)) ; Return an integer between 65 and 122 which represent the ASCII characters between a (lower-case) to Z (upper-case). next global $labelTxt2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("0%", 50, 80, 50, 20) _GUICtrlEdit_SetReadOnly(-1, true) GUIStartGroup("") global $beep = GUICtrlCreateCheckBox("use the progress beep notification", 150, 120, 200, 20) GUIStartGroup("") $button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel', 130, 150, 180, 25, 0x01) $iIndex = 0 global $Target global $url GUIStartGroup("") global $Progress = GUICtrlCreateProgress(50, 90, 150, 20) global $Target = $filepath global $url = $linc global $path = $filepath global $hDownloadNo = _RSMWare_GetData($url, $Target) global $status = false AdlibRegister("SetProgress") global $onprogress = false, $curent = false GUISetState(@sw_Show) While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $button $asc = MsgBox(4132,"exit download?","if you click yes the downloading will be cancel, do you want to cancel it ?") if $asc = 6 then AdlibUnRegister("SetProgress") GUIDelete() If $hDownloadNo <> 0 Then InetClose($hDownloadNo) exitLoop endIf EndSwitch if $status = -1 then $status = 0 $hDownloadNo = _RSMWare_GetData($url, $Target) $onprogress = false $curent = false elseIf $Status = 1 then $status = $path GUIDelete() AdlibUnRegister("SetProgress") exitLoop endIf WEnd return $status endFunc Func _RSMWare_GetData($url, $Target) Local $hDownload = InetGet($url, $Target, 1, 1) Return $hDownload EndFunc ;==>_RSMWare_GetData Func SetProgress() Local $state If $hDownloadNo <> 0 Then $state = InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo) If @error = 0 Then $infor = "downloaded size " & Round(Execute(InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo, $INET_DOWNLOADREAD) / 1048576), 2) & " MB of " & Round(Execute(InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo, $INET_DOWNLOADSIZE) / 1048576), 2) & " MB " $onprogress = Round(Ceiling(($state[0] / $state[1]) * 100)) if not (InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo, $INET_DOWNLOADSIZE) = 0) then if $onProgress <= 0 then $onProgress = 0 GUICtrlSetData($Progress, $onProgress) GUICtrlSetData($labelTxt0, $infor) GUICtrlSetData($labelTxt2, $onProgress & "%") if _isChecked($beep) then if $onprogress > $curent then beep((100 + $onprogress * 20), 100) $curent = $onprogress endIf endIf endIf If $state[2] Then If $state[3] Then InetClose($hDownloadNo) $status = 1 else InetClose($hDownloadNo) $status = -1 endIf endIf EndIf endIf EndFunc ;==>SetProgress
    • VollachR
      By VollachR
      Hi,
      I'm looking for a way to take a number value from a Row2 of a 2D array and according to this check if files that appear in rows 3-11 in the array exists.
      For example, if the number in Row2 is 5 I need to check for the files in Row 3-6 only, if it is 6 than rows 3-7 and so on.
      I thought on using a FOR loop but I have very little experience with those.
      Can you suggest the best way to do what I need?
      BTW, the files in Rows 3-11 will usually have blank value for any row above the number in Row2 (e.g. Row2 = 5 so Rows3-6 will have values but 8-11 be empty), The values I need are in Column 1 of the array, the name of the key from the INI file that the array was created from is in Column 0.
      Full Example:
      Row2 of Array:
      Col0 = Games# - Col1 = 5
      Rows3-6
      Col0 = Exe2 - Col1 = Path To File
      Col0 = Exe3 - Col1 = Path To File
      Col0 = Exe4 - Col1 = Path To File
      Col0 = Exe5 - Col1 = Path To File
      I need that if Row2 is 5 to check these above for rows if the file exists, if it was 6 then the next row as well and so on up until number 10 in Row2 as it can't go above 10.
      So basically for whatever number in Row2 from 2-10 need to check 1-9 rows from 3-11 to see if the files in Col1 exists and if any of them don't exist it should call a function that shows an error message.
      I'm pretty sure I have the first line of the for look correct:
      For $i = 1 To $aAIO[2][1] Just not sure how to continue from there, also not sure if $i should be equal 1 or 2.
      Help will be appreciated.