IE.au3 Help

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont want to open another thread so i will ask here: Auto It masters need your help again!  this time i need to check a checkbox
This is the code.

$oIE = _IECreate("http://muratindustries.xyz/wp-admin/post-new.php?post_type=product", 1, 1, 1, 1)
Local $oForm = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE, "checkbox")
 _IEFormElementCheckBoxSelect($oForm, "Virtual", "variable_is_virtual", 1, "byIndex")

This is the photo of the check box code i need to enable from what i can tell is an array because checkbox one is variable_is_virtual[0] the second checkbox is variable_is_virtual[1] and so on...

BananaJada.png

All my info i got from the photo i posted 

24 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

Are you sure that the form's name is "checkbox"?

You will need to provide additional info (complete HTML, output from Scite window, etc) if you want a better chance of solving this issue.

All the info i got is from the photo i have posted. I uploaded the sourcecode now,  Scite gives no error

sourcecode.txt

Edited by JulessVerne

So this is the add product page i want to check the  CheckBox  in front of the word Virtual there and on all page.

Second photo blue row seclected highlights the entire form

Third photo blue line highlights checkbox

Clicking on the photos will open them and make them larger and more understandable.

Thank you for taking the time to help me.

RelaxiaJada.png

ae6zvzm_700b.jpg

ae6zvzm_700b.jpg

Edited by JulessVerne

4 hours ago, j0kky said:

I think you have no idea how an html form element looks like... read about it...

Thank you for the lesson i have looked al the source code 2x to find where checkboxes are and havent found nothing regarding the checkboxes.

How would you guys go about click that value checkbox from the photos i provided. What method would you use to click it ?  

I tried imagesearch2015 but it acts very strange it skips the first checkbox, checks the second  checkbox, skips the third checkbox , checks the forth, skips the fith.

Another useless image, the right part of the inspector shows the CSS.

You have to search in the left part a line like this one:

<form name="ExampleForm" onsubmit="javascript:alert('ExampleFormSubmitted');" method="post">

Edited by j0kky

48 minutes ago, j0kky said:

Another useless image, the right part of the inspector shows the CSS.

You have to search in the left part a line like this one:

<form name="ExampleForm" onsubmit="javascript:alert('ExampleFormSubmitted');" method="post">

i did the first time like i told you i search 2 time for the from and the only form i found was from categories with has nothing to do with what im looking for..

are you sure it is a form ? :'(