Zifro

IE.au3

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I am now approaching the IE.au3 library and I must say that I am not very simple. I wanted to know, once you have created the page through _IECreate function how can I take all clickable objects of it.

Thanks for your help and I apologize for the English but comes from the translator.

If you want a collection of all clickable links have a look at this function: _IELinkGetCollection

Returns a collection object containing all links in the document or a single link by index

Build your own poker game with AutoIt: pokerlogic.au3 | Learn To Program Using FREE Tools with AutoIt

6 hours ago, Jfish said:

Se si desidera una raccolta di tutti i link cliccabili dare un'occhiata a questa funzione: _IELinkGetCollection

I understand now that to do what I need to know the id or name of the object that I use, I work on a web app and clicking the right mouse button does not give me the opportunity to access the code, what should I do?
Thank you

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Zifro said:

what should I do?

Explain which web app, and show us the code you've tried (or at least a screen shot of the page). In short, help us help you ;)

Edited by JLogan3o13

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead - it's only difficult for those that know you. It's the same way when you're stupid...

My Scripts: SCCM UDFInclude Source with Compiled Script, Windows Firewall UDF

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

On 27/11/2016 at 3:40 AM, JLogan3o13 said:

Explain which web app, and show us the code you've tried (or at least a screen shot of the page). In short, help us help you ;)

Unfortunately at the moment I'm trying to learn this library so there is still no actual code ...

However, the web app is this:

Schermata 2016-11-28 alle 16.26.30.png

Edited by Zifro

@Zifro you seem to have missed the forum rules during your time here. Please read them now, especially this part

• Launching, automation or script interaction with games or game servers, regardless of the game.

and you'll see why this topic has been locked. Please also read this bullet point:

7. Do not repost the same question if the previous thread has been locked - particularly if you merely reword the question to get around one of the prohibitions listed above.

before posting again.

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead - it's only difficult for those that know you. It's the same way when you're stupid...

My Scripts: SCCM UDFInclude Source with Compiled Script, Windows Firewall UDF