The script confuse the GUIs...

• Moderators

FrancescoDiMuro,

Why do you need Jos? I can delete your code if you ask me nicely.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Dear @Melba23, maybe we started on the wrong foot.
I'm a good person, and not because I'm saying that, but because I've learned, in my 21 years of life, what could be wrong and what could be right.
My aunt always said to me: "Listen to peolpe, and then you can talk about what they've said".
In synthesis, I'm here, to ask you, gently, to look at my code, which I'll send to you via PM. If you can catch the error that we treated 'til now, I'd donate € 20 to this forum, and try to to this donation once a month. 
I ask, in public, to not distribute my code, even if this language is open source. I'm asking everything humbly and with calm. I don't pretend anything by anyone. Just ask for help, trying to improve my knoledge in this fantastic programming language. Do you agree? Can I send my code via PM? Really, really, thanks :)
Sincerely, Francesco :huggles:

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

@Jos!
Hi Master!
I was quoting you because, I'm not able to solve a problem, that you can see easliy above... I'm going crazy, I don't know how to fix it, and I really would like to do that...

You are The Master, so, If you are not able to solve this "issue", who could do? No one.

Spoiler

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

I need help, please...

Func My_WM_COMMAND($hwnd, $msg, $wparam, $lparam)
    If _WinAPI_HiWord($wparam) = $EN_UPDATE And _WinAPI_LoWord($wparam) = $control_Button_Pressed And GUICtrlRead($control_Button_Pressed) <> "" And Sleep(150) Then
                Switch($control_Button_Pressed)
                    Case $input_CodiceProdottoPrelievo
                        ConsoleWrite("Prelievo: ")
                        PrelevaProdotto()
                        GUICtrlSetState($input_CodiceProdottoPrelievo, $GUI_FOCUS)
                    Case $input_CodiceProdottoAggiunta
                        ConsoleWrite("Aggiunta: ")
                        AggiungiProdotto()
                        GUICtrlSetState($input_CodiceProdottoAggiunta, $GUI_FOCUS)
                EndSwitch
    EndIf
    Return $GUI_RUNDEFMSG
    $control_Button_Pressed = 0xFFFF
EndFunc ; >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> My_WM_COMMAND_PrelevaProdotto($hwnd, $msg, $wparam, $lparam)

Following suggestions of @Melba23 ( thank you ), I made a little debug with ConsoleWrite()...
So, everytime a WM_COMMAND ( can I have some reference about these WM_*, EN_* NM_*, ... , please? ), with HiWord of wparam ( which stores $EN_UPDATE -> Where is that stored? ), with LoWord of wparam ( the control identifier, so, what the function GUICtrlCreate* returns, right? ), the function, based on which control has been stored in the variable $control_Button_Pressed, and the input store in the variable just described is not empy and do a Sleep(150) to allow the barcode scanner scan the code, all these things SHOULD:

1. Write in the console the text;
  2. Do the function;
  3. Set the focus on the input used in that moment;

At first, when [HERE] I click on the AddProduct button, the WM_COMMAND function seems to work properly, BUT, when I exit the AddProduct, click on WithdrawProduct button, do the steps I described above, and repeat the process from [HERE], the function that is fired it's that of WithdrawProduct, as the debug above can proof.

Spoiler

>Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\Portatile-60\Documents\Documenti Lavoro\AutoIt\Gestione Magazzino\Gestione_Magazzino_SYS.au3"    
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
Aggiunta: Prelievo: Prelievo: 

The error occurs even if I click first on WithdrawProduct and then on AddProduct...

Spoiler

>Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "C:\Users\Portatile-60\Documents\Documenti Lavoro\AutoIt\Gestione Magazzino\Gestione_Magazzino_SYS.au3"    
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
Prelievo: Prelievo: 

I really don't know how to solve this issue, I'm getting crazy, and I'm getting sad too because seems that no one would teach me something that could help me ( again, Thanks Melba23... ).
I'm stucked, and I don't know how to go ahead.

For everyone who would like to help, I'm here...

Thanks

Spoiler

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

• Developers
1 hour ago, FrancescoDiMuro said:

I'm not able to solve a problem, that you can see easliy above..

All I see above is you wanting to get help but are refusing to share the needed information. I must say that @Melba23 has been pretty patient with you so far as I probably would have wished you luck much earlier.  You will find you get all the help you need when providing the appropriate information. Asking for me while Melba23 is trying his best to help is, to say the least, pretty blunt!

I am done here and won't bother to read through all your post in detail as you have gotten the help you deserve.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Moderators

I would agree with Jos; I would have told you where to go at about post #9 with how rude you've been. Melba is showing great patience, and is spoon-feeding you the information as you don't seem to want to do any reading or learning on your own.

You keep whining about "no one will teach me". People are trying to teach you, and using very simple terms to do so - it seems, though, that you simply want someone to do it for you. 

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Just now, JLogan3o13 said:

I would agree with Jos; I would have told you where to go at about post #9 with how rude you've been. Melba is showing great patience, and is spoon-feeding you the information as you don't seem to want to do any reading or learning on your own.

You keep whining about "no one will teach me". People are trying to teach you, and using very simple terms to do so - it seems, though, that you simply want someone to do it for you. 

I've never wanted someone do things for me.
I explained that I didn't want to post my code, but, for who want, I will send it via PM, only if the person I give the code to don't distrbute my code.
Ok, "rude"...
Guys, If you don't want to help, just shut up. I don't wanna wast my time responding you.
I'm tired.

Spoiler

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

• Moderators

And, we're done, thread locked.

@FrancescoDiMuro I would suggest you take some time to think about how you speak to people on this forum before you post again. People have been trying to help you, and have gotten nothing but a childish attitude in return. Continue on this path and your stay on the forum will be short indeed.

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!