Sign in to follow this  
ogloed

"function" not found in the DLL file

ogloed

Hello!

There's a DLL, which I want to use in my script. There's the manual for that DLL. I'm trying to use any function from the manual in DllCall() and I get @error=3 ("function" not found in the DLL file). Why is that? How do I fix it?

PEiD says that DLL is "Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 DLL". Is that compatible with AutoIt? How do I use it? Please help.

ProgGuide.pdf

drvInterface.dll

JLogan3o13

@ogloed how about posting your script so we can see what you're attempting to do?

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

Iczer

@ogloed

find "DLL Export Viewer" and you can see actually exported functions in dll

ogloed
1 hour ago, Iczer said:

@ogloed

find "DLL Export Viewer" and you can see actually exported functions in dll

Wow, thank you!

"vr_init" is really "?vr_init@@YAHXZ". Why is that so?

UPDATE: OK, found: https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/2ax8kbk1.aspx

Thanks!

Edited by ogloed

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• Yirrlaar
      By Yirrlaar
      Hello All,
      I'm using "ImageSearch2015.au3" and i'm trying to figure out WHY, for the life of me, I can't find an image is hidden.
      So what I came up with, is as follows:
      _ImageSearchAreaHidden("C:\icon.png", 1, 0, 0, 800, 600, $x1, $y1, 80, 0) Func _ImageSearchAreaHidden($findImage, $resultPosition, $x1, $y1, $right, $bottom, ByRef $x, ByRef $y, $tolerance, $transparency = 0) Local $h, $result local $TestScreen = "C:\TestScreen.png" ;previsous screenshot of the image looking for, fully visible If Not FileExists($findImage) Then Return "Image File not found" If $transparency <> 0 Then $findImage = "*" & $transparency & " " & $findImage If $tolerance < 0 Or $tolerance > 255 Then $tolerance = 0 If $h_ImageSearchDLL = -1 Then _ImageSearchStartup() If $tolerance > 0 Then $findImage = "*" & $tolerance & " " & $findImage $result = DllCall($h_ImageSearchDLL, "str", "ImageSearchEx", "str", $TestScreen, "int", $x1, "int", $y1, "int", $right, "int", $bottom, "str", $findImage) If @error Then Return "DllCall Error=" & @error If $result = "0" Then Return False $array = StringSplit($result[0], "|") If (UBound($array) >= 4) Then $x = Int(Number($array[2])) ; Get the x,y location of the match $y = Int(Number($array[3])) If $resultPosition = 1 Then $x = $x + Int(Number($array[4]) / 2) ; Account for the size of the image to compute the centre of search $y = $y + Int(Number($array[5]) / 2) EndIf Return True EndIf EndFunc ;==>_ImageSearchAreaHidden Now when the folder with the icon is completely visible, it finds the icon without any issues, however if I cover up the icon, it no longer finds the image in the folder.
      Any ideas?
    • cdeb
      By cdeb
      I'm trying to verify which is the default scanner and if it is different from what I need to propose a choice among those available.
      All this is possible with eztw32.dll however I can not make certain functions work
      Are these:
      int TWAIN_GetDefaultSourceName(LPSTR pzName)
      string TWAIN_DefaultSourceName()
      int TWAIN_GetSourceList(void)
      source: http://www.eztwain.com/pub/eztp/EZTwain_User_Guide.pdf
      I tried this way but they do not work:
      Local $pzName
      $pzName = DllCall($pathDLL,"int","TWAIN_DefaultSourceName") ;
      $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,"int","TWAIN_GetDefaultSourceName", "str*", $pzName) ;
      $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,"int","TWAIN_GetDefaultSourceName","str", $pzName) ;
      $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,"int","TWAIN_GetSourceList")
      $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,"int","TWAIN_GetSourceList", "NONE", "") ;

Can anyone help me?
      Everything else works, here is the code:

Local $pathDLL = @ScriptDir&"\_res\eztw32.dll" Local $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,'int','TWAIN_EasyVersion') if @error <> 0 then MsgBox(16+262144, "DllCall Error", "Error load eztw32.dll") else ConsoleWrite('--> eztw32.dll version: ' & $rc[0]/100 & @CRLF) $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,"int","TWAIN_IsAvailable") If @error > 0 Then MsgBox(16+262144, "DllCall Error", "Error call DLL - TWAIN_IsAvailable") if $rc[0] <> 0 then ConsoleWrite('--> TWAIN available: RC = ' & $rc[0]&@CRLF) ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; I NEED HERE ;manual select scanner Local $hwnd $rc = DllCall($pathDLL,"long","TWAIN_SelectImageSource",'hwnd',$hwnd) ConsoleWrite('--> TWAIN_SelectImageSource = ' & $rc[0]&@CRLF) if $rc[0] <> 0 then ConsoleWrite("--> TWAIN device selected"&@CRLF) else ConsoleWrite("--> no TWAIN device selected"&@CRLF) endif Else ConsoleWrite('--> TWAIN NOT available: RC = ' & $rc[0]&@CRLF) ; es: 0 endif endif thank you
    • Mannyfresh31
      By Mannyfresh31
      Hi Everybody I want know if there is someone kind enough to help me translate this code in to Autoit please don't blame me cause I'm a newbe 
      here is the code I need to translate also I want know if it's possible to look through a DLL  functions

Declaration in Visual Basic 6: 
      Simply add the DLL import unit 'cashdll.bas' to your project, 
      or add following line to the declarations part: 
      Declare Function CASH_OPENCOM Lib "CASH.DLL" (ByVal CASH_COMPORT As Long) As Long 

Declaration in Visual Basic 6: 
      Simply add the DLL import unit 'cashdll.bas' to your project, 
      or add following line to the declarations part: 
      Declare Sub CASH_CLOSECOM Lib "CASH.DLL" ()

and here is the code I have written so far
      down below is the DLL attached also a screen shot of the  exit code of SciTE
      #include<Array.au3> $CashDLL = DllOpen("C:\Users\manue\Downloads\Casll DLL\cash.dll") if $CashDLL Then MsgBox (0,"","CashDLL Open",0) $HOPPER_OPENCOM = DllCall($CashDLL,"LONG","HOPPER_OPENCOM") if isarray ($HOPPER_OPENCOM) Then _Arraydisplay ($HOPPER_OPENCOM) Else MsgBox (0,"",@error,0) EndIf $HOPPER_CLOSECOM = DllCall($CashDLL,"NONE","HOPPER_CLOSECOM") if isarray ($HOPPER_CLOSECOM) Then _Arraydisplay ($HOPPER_CLOSECOM) Else MsgBox (0,"",@error,0) EndIf DllClose ($CashDLL)  

cash.dll
    • marcoauto
      By marcoauto
      Ciao
      I would like to control an ATEM Video Mixer from autoit. I downloaded his SDK which is written in c ++ and I found the sequences to interface, but I was not able to convert the script to self.
      The instructions say to follow this sequence:
      and to connectTo with C++ is:
      string address = "192.168.1.240"; _BMDSwitcherConnectToFailure failureReason = 0; IBMDSwitcher switcher = null; var discovery = new CBMDSwitcherDiscovery(); discovery.ConnectTo(address, out switcher, out failureReason); From Blackmagic SDK:
      IBMDSwitcherDiscovery::ConnectTo method
      The ConnectTo method connects to the specified switcher and returns an IBMDSwitcher object interface for the switcher.
      Syntax HRESULT ConnectTo (string deviceAddress, IBMDSwitcher** switcherDevice, BMDSwitcherConnectToFailure* failReason); Parameters: deviceAddress in Network hostname or IP address of switcher to connect to. switcherDevice out IBMDSwitcher object interface for the connected switcher. failReason out Reason for connection failure as a BMDSwitcherConnectToFailure value. So, I have I tried these solutions but with non success:
      $DllName =@ScriptDir&"\BMDSwitcherAPI.dll" $result = DllCall($DllName, "none", "IBMDSwitcherDiscovery::ConnectTo" & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("DLLCall Result: " & $result & @CRLF) and I have tried also create an Object (That I think is the best way solution):
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> $oSwitcher=ObjCreate("IBMDSwitcher") If IsObj($oSwitcher) Then MsgBox(64, "", "Object $oSwitcher created successfully") EndIf $oAtem=ObjCreate("IBMDSwitcherDiscovery") If IsObj($oAtem) Then MsgBox(64, "", "Object $oAtem created successfully") EndIf $failureReason =ObjCreate("_BMDSwitcherConnectToFailure") If IsObj($failureReason) Then MsgBox(64, "", "Object $failureReason created successfully") EndIf $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "MyErrFunc") ; Install a custom error handler Global $errore,$oSwitcher1 $oAtem.ConnectTo("192.168.1.36",$oSwitcher,$failureReason); ; This is the custom error handler Func MyErrFunc() $HexNumber = Hex($oMyError.number, 8) MsgBox(0, "", "We intercepted a COM Error !" & @CRLF & _ "Number is: " & $HexNumber & @CRLF & _ "Windescription is: " & $oMyError.windescription & @CRLF & _ "Source is: " & $oMyError.source & @CRLF & _ "Description is: " & $oMyError.description & @CRLF & _ "Helpfile is: " & $oMyError.helpfile & @CRLF & _ "Helpcontext is: " & $oMyError.helpcontext & @CRLF & _ "Lastdllerror is: " & $oMyError.lastdllerror & @CRLF & _ "Scriptline is: " & $oMyError.scriptline) EndFunc ;==>MyErrFunc But the result is:
      We intercepted a COM Error !
      Number is: 000000A9
      Windescription is: Variable must be of type 'Object'.
      Source is: 
      Description is: 
      Helpfile is: 
      Helpcontext is: 
      Lastdllerror is: 0
      Scriptline is: 17
      The BMDSwitcherAPI.dll is registered in system. Can someone help me?
      Grazie
      Marco
    • Bilgus
      By Bilgus
      So first things first the example in the help file for _WinApi_Enum_Windows has an error
      ;_ArrayDisplay($aResult, "_WinAPI_EnumWindows", Default, Default, Default, Default, "#|Handle|Class|Title|Text|Process") Should Be _ArrayDisplay($aResult, "_WinAPI_EnumWindows", Default, Default, Default, "Handle|Class|Title|Text|Process") Next is a bit of helpful info on LPCSTR in a callback function it needs  to be passed as a PTR
      DllCallbackRegister($sFUNCT, $sRETURN, "ptr") Finally on to my question
      I'd want to call EnumPropsEX and pass a string through lparam + append to it rather than declaring anything globally
      I can Come up with two ways to do this The second it a lot more code but possibly safer but the first way I think Should do
      1. From a bit of testing It seems AutoIt won't overflow a DllStruct?
      2. Are strings passed through DLL call guaranteed to be 'an ANSI string (a minimum of 65536 chars is allocated)' as the Helpfile clearly states?
      #include <Array.au3> #include <WinAPI.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $aWindows = _WinAPI_EnumWindows() Local $aResult[$aWindows[0][0]][6] For $i = 1 To $aWindows[0][0] $aResult[$i - 1][0] = "0x" & Hex($aWindows[$i][0], 8) $aResult[$i - 1][1] = $aWindows[$i][1] $aResult[$i - 1][2] = WinGetTitle($aWindows[$i][0]) $aResult[$i - 1][3] = WinGetText($aWindows[$i][0]) $aResult[$i - 1][4] = WinGetProcess($aWindows[$i][0]) $aResult[$i - 1][5] = _ArrayToString(EnumProps($aWindows[$i][0]), ", ", 1) Next _ArrayDisplay($aResult, "_WinAPI_EnumWindows", Default, Default, Default, "Handle|Class|Title|Text|Process|Properties") EndFunc ;==>Example Func EnumProps($hWnd, $vDLL = 'user32.dll') ; Create callback function. Local $iErr = 0 Local $aProps[1] = [0] Local $hCb = DllCallbackRegister('_PropEnumProcEx', 'int', 'hwnd;ptr;handle;ptr') ; Call EnumPropsEx Local $aRet = DllCall($vDLL, 'int', 'EnumPropsEx', 'HWND', $hWnd, 'ptr', DllCallbackGetPtr($hCb), 'str', "") If @error Or Not $aRet[0] Then $iErr = @error ConsoleWrite("EnumProps Error:" & $iErr & @CRLF) ElseIf $aRet[3] <> "" Then $aProps = StringSplit($aRet[3], ";") EndIf DllCallbackFree($hCb) Return SetError($iErr, 0, $aProps) EndFunc ;==>EnumProps Func _PropEnumProcEx($hWnd, $sProp, $hData, $pStr) Local $iSzStr = _WinAPI_StringLenA($sProp) + 1 ; + Null Char If $iSzStr > 1 Then Local $tProp = DllStructCreate('char[' & $iSzStr & ']', $sProp) Local $tRetn = DllStructCreate('char[65535]', $pStr) DllStructSetData($tRetn, 1, DllStructGetData($tRetn, 1) & DllStructGetData($tProp, 1) & ";") EndIf Return 1 EndFunc ;==>_PropEnumProcEx ;-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Func EnumProps2($hWnd, $iSzBuffer = 4096, $vDLL = 'user32.dll') ; Create callback function. Local $iErr = 0 Local $sProps Local $aProps[1] = [0] Local $hCb = DllCallbackRegister('_PropEnumProcEx', 'int', 'hwnd;ptr;handle;ptr') Local $tProps = DllStructCreate('int;int;char[' & $iSzBuffer & ']') DllStructSetData($tProps, 1, $iSzBuffer) ;BufferSz DllStructSetData($tProps, 2, $iSzBuffer) ;BufferRemaining ; Call EnumPropsEx Local $aRet = DllCall($vDLL, 'int', 'EnumPropsEx', 'HWND', $hWnd, 'ptr', DllCallbackGetPtr($hCb), 'ptr', DllStructGetPtr($tProps)) If @error Or Not $aRet[0] Then $iErr = @error DllStructSetData($tProps, 2, 0) EndIf DllCallbackFree($hCb) $sProps = DllStructGetData($tProps, 3) If DllStructGetData($tProps, 2) > 0 Then If $sProps <> "" Then $aProps = StringSplit(StringTrimRight($sProps, 1), ";") EndIf Else If Not $iErr Then $iErr = 6 ;buffer overflow Return SetError($iErr, -DllStructGetData($tProps, 2), $aProps) EndIf Return $aProps EndFunc ;==>EnumProps2 Func _PropEnumProcEx2($hWnd, $sProp, $hData, $ptProp) Local $iSzStr = _WinAPI_StringLenA($sProp) + 1 Local $tProp = DllStructCreate('char[' & $iSzStr & ']', $sProp) If $iSzStr > 1 Then Local $sRet = DllStructGetData($tProp, 1) Local $iSzBuffer = DllStructGetData(DllStructCreate('int', $ptProp), 1) Local $tRetn = DllStructCreate('int;int;char[' & $iSzBuffer & ']', $ptProp) DllStructSetData($tRetn, 2, DllStructGetData($tRetn, 2) - $iSzStr) If DllStructGetData($tRetn, 2) > 0 Then DllStructSetData($tRetn, 3, DllStructGetData($tRetn, 3) & $sRet & ";") EndIf EndIf Return 1 EndFunc ;==>_PropEnumProcEx2