resolving data-time

4 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

I am trying to extract a date and time from a website using InetRead.  The source for the page I am reading shows the date and time as shown below.  I need to somehow extract the correct date and time from this information.  Is there a function or calculation that will do this?  The source shown here correlates to 15:20 (time) 29.03.17 (date).

<div class="cell game-date" data-time="1490818800000">
    <div class="site__time" data-time="1490818800000">
        <div class="time"></div>
        <div class="date"></div>
Edited by Mark917

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

Link the page and I'll try to help.  I'm not sure reading the source is a good way to extract the date or time.

Also, what browser are you using?

I'm not particularly good with websites, but I'll test my luck to learn and help you.

Edited by Xandy

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Thanks for the reply Xandy.

Link to the page in question:

I have Internet Explorer v11 installed.

In case it helps, here is a script that will download the info I want and display the array.  The only problem is getting the time and date to display properly.


Edited by JLogan3o13

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

#4 ·  Posted

@Mark917 you seem to have walked right past the forum rules on your way in. I suggest you take a moment to read them before you post again, specifically the part about game automation, and you will see why this topic is locked. You will not receive help on this subject. Hope to see you again with a legitimate topic.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Similar Content

    • xiantez
      By xiantez
      Hello AutoIT community. 
      I am attempting to make a script that will login to my bank account and retrieve one of my account balances and display it in a MsgBox, however it am having some difficulty getting the correct value.... The MsgBox keep displaying a value of "0" instead of the actual string in between the source code I'm looking for.... Any help would be greatly appreciated!
      $readtext = InetRead(";LOB=CONS",1)
      $source = BinaryToString($readtext)
      $text =  _StringBetween($source,'CHECKING XXXXXXXXXX&nbsp;', ' "> ')

      MsgBox(0,"balance",$text)     ;This keeps returning a value of "0"

              Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
               Case $Button2
    • zxtnt09
      By zxtnt09
      Hi guys,
      * Sorry for my many questions,
      i use that and it's true and fine,
      Local $dData = InetRead("",1) $my = BinaryToString(StringReplace($dData, "0A", "0D0A"), 4) now how can i add functions in "my.html" and autoit run that function,
      it's meant when ever "Read" data from website, use that serve as "Autoit Function",
      something like that : 
      In "my.html" we have this : 
      MsgBox (1,"This is from website","this is from website") In script we have this : 
      #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> $hGUI = GUICreate("Test", 500, 500) GuiSetState() Local $dData = InetRead("",1) $my = BinaryToString(StringReplace($dData, "0A", "0D0A"), 4) ;this place is for MsgBox from "my.html" While 1 Switch GUIGetMsg() Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit EndSwitch WEnd Thanks Alot, 
    • zxtnt09
      By zxtnt09
      Hi guys,
      After i use that, all of thing is good and perfect,
      Local $dData = InetRead("",1) $my = BinaryToString(StringReplace($dData, "0A", "0D0A"), 4) but now how can i reload that after x time ?!
      by this ( top script ) , i need to relunch the script to see modified,
      now! how can i update data after X time !?
      for example : 
      in "my.html" we have number "3" , i try to change it to "5", now we need to relunch script to see "3" => "5",
      how we can use that without relunch script.
      thanks alot and sorry for my bad english & too long question. 
    • morganlove
      By morganlove
      Ever since I upgraded to Windows 10, scripts using Inetget and InetRead no longer seem to recognize Internet Explorer cookies. This makes them useless for websites that require you to be logged in to. Has there been some sort of change to IE cookies because of the upgrade and new Edge browser? Is there a way around this?
    • zxtnt09
      By zxtnt09
      Hi again,
      i have one question ! ,
      how we can use a "inetread" without any changes in doc,
      it's meant : 
      for example in this address we have this source : (Address :
      <!doctype html> <!-- i have <br/> ( Enter ) --> <html> <!-- i have enter too --> <head> <!-- i have too --> <title>i am in autoit :) </title> <meta charset="utf-8"> </head> <body> <p> i want to go in autoit :( </p> <a href="">autoit</a> </body> </html> in this source you see many "Enter", now how we can have this (source) by "inetread" or "inetget" or something like that,
      i try to use that with "inetread" but it have not any "enter"!
      thanks alot 
      *sorry for my many questions,