Rex

AUtoIt3Wrapper run_after

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted

Hi

I begun to use the run_after to copy my script/exe to get some kind of versions control.

using

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=Copy "%in%" "%scriptdir%\Versions_Controle\Script\%scriptfile%.%fileversion%.au3"
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=Copy "%out%" "%scriptdir%\Versions_Controle\Compiled\%scriptfile%.%fileversion%.exe"

But I ran into a problem, when I compiled with same versions number, the existing files was just overwritten.

So I created a simple script that does the same but also append date and time to the files

But when trying to run it with "F:\Scripts\Autoit Scripts\Version control\versions_Control.exe" "%in%" "%scriptdir%" "%scriptfile%" "%fileversion%"

I get an error on calling my exe file, though I have included it in " " as I would normally do in a cmd script.

Is there some way I can run my script from it's folder, so I don't need to include it in every script folder? Or is there some other way I could append date and time to the files using the native run_after command?

Cheers
/Rex

#2 ·  Posted

Try:

"""F:\Scripts\Autoit Scripts\Version control\versions_Control.exe" "%in%" "%scriptdir%" "%scriptfile%" "%fileversion%"""
-or-
""F:\Scripts\Autoit Scripts\Version control\versions_Control.exe" "%in%" "%scriptdir%" "%scriptfile%" "%fileversion%""

Not sure anymore which one it was. :)

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

#3 ·  Posted

Hi Jos

it was "" :) Thx

Cheers
/Rex

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• mati
      By mati
      Hi,
      I wonder if
      AutoIt3Wrapper_run_debug_mode = Y can include run information about functions which are called within the main code. So far I noticed in the console that the function itself is called but no specific run information from  inside the function is provided. Is there a chance to show the entire debug log including functions in the console?
      I furthermore noticed a stop of information when a loop is entered. What could be the reason for that?

Thanks for help.
    • Jos
      By Jos
      Merged the SciTE 3.7.3 source into our version and several other changes and fixes to the supporting utilities.
      Enjoy,
      Jos
      Addition/Changes/Fixes in the current installer:
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 24-2-2017 *** Merged the SciTE v 3.7.3 by Neil Hodgson with our own version of SciTE. (Jos) *** Updated AutoIt3Wrapper v17.224.935.0 (Jos)     - 16.612.1119.1 Fixed #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Stop_OnError=N, avoiding to stop even when No or not  specified.     - 16.612.1119.2 Fixed #AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_Stop_OnError=N, avoiding to stop even when No or not  specified.     - 16.612.1119.3 Added warning for #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseX64 in case #pragma(out,..)  is used. *** Updated Au3Stripper v17.224.935.0 (Jos)     - 16.612.1119.1 Fixed issue which sometimes was stripping a global const incorrectly     - 16.612.1119.2 Fixed /maxiterations parameter not recognised     - 16.612.1119.3 Fixed increased the max #Au3Stripper_Ignore_Variables to 500 and for #Au3Stripper_Ignore_Funcs to 200     - 16.612.1119.4 Fixed regression introduced in 16.612.1119.1 *** Updated SciTEConfig v17.224.935.0 (Jos)     - 16.306.1119.1 ... *** Updated Tidy v17.224.935.0 (Jos)     - 16.612.1119.1: Fixed Sort_Func function bug when the source contains a BOM. *** Updated CodewiZard v1.5.4.0 (Cyberyeye)     - Fix Icon Ressource Number for Messagebox Tab & ToolTip Tab     - Check/Fix missing includes using AutoIt3Wrapper_Add_Constants=y     - Added Opt("MustDeclareVars", 1) to fix undeclared variables     - Replaced msgbox() magic number by constant name     - Added GUISetIcon var (au3.ico)     - Removed unusefull old AutoIt3Wrapper directive *** Updated Abbreviations (mLipok)     - Updated au3abbrev.properties and helpfile page. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ==> ScitillaHistory page containing all SciTE-Scintilla updates.
      ==> Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions
      ==> Check  the online documentation for an overview of all extra's you get with this installer.

• LFCavalcanti
      By LFCavalcanti
      Hi!
      Backstory to understand my need:
      I'm building something similar to what Chunk VNC was, using the Single Click function from UltraVNC to provide remote support.
      My "little monster" is actually working, but the "solution" will have 3 modules:
      SUPPORT: Users will open or install so IT Pros can access their system. VIEWER: IT Pros use to connect to User systems and perform their maintenance GENERATOR: The IT Pro uses to define the configuration for both the SUPPORT and VIEWER apps, like language files for text, SERVER address and ports, Company name, etc. I've attached a screenshot of the SUPPORT app that is done.
      Before anyone points the finger, no I'm not planning on just copying the AutoIt3 files to my project folder and distribute them, I intend to get the IT Pro who will use the GENERATOR to install SciTE and AutoIt3 then the GENERATOR will use them to compile the other two apps.
      The thing is, I need this to be simple, I thought about the GENERATOR having a single screen where the IT Pro can fill in all the information, select the language file and so on, then the GENERATOR compiles both "au3" sources for the SUPPORT and VIEWER.
      I'm using the ResourceEx UDF from Guiness and MetroUI UDF from BBs19. I even made some changes to the MEtroUI, that I shared here.
      This project will be uploaded to my Github account as soon I get this GENERATOR working, so people can actually use it.
      The problem:
      As explained, I need to compile the AU3 source files and perform an Resource Update. SciTE does that for me, right, but I just find sloppy making the GENERATOR open the script on the installed SciTE, clicking in the menus, waiting the process to end and then exit.
      When I hit the Compile or Build on SciTE, it generates this output:

I've tried emulating this using the promt with console commands:
      It returns an error saying it was not possible to perform a resource update, poiting an TMP file on the ".../AppData/Local/AutoIt3/".
      As I understand, it runs the AutoIt3Wrapper, then the Wrapper should call the Aut2Exe to compile the script and then the Wrapper incorporate the resources into the compiled Script. It generates the file into a TMP one then copies to the directory defined in the Wrapper Directive.
      I know this seems strange, that you think I might be trying to pack AutoIt into my project with no F*** given, no... I just want to automate the compilation process, if there's no solution using console commands, I'll need to automate the process sending keyboard and mouse commands, what will be ugly and problematic.
      So... any help is a heaven's gift at this point.

• VIP
      By VIP
      I can not find the ID of resources RT_PNG and can not use AutoIt3Wrapper to add resources RT_PNG
      I have to use RT_BITMAP to replace RT_PNG.
      Someone knows ID of RT_PNG?

Local $aRESOURCE_TYPES[24] = ["RT_CURSOR", "RT_BITMAP", "RT_ICON", "RT_MENU", "RT_DIALOG", "RT_STRING", "RT_FONTDIR", "RT_FONT", "RT_ACCELERATOR", "RT_RCDATA", "RT_MESSAGETABLE", "RT_GROUPCURSOR", "", "RT_GROUPICON", "", "RT_VERSION", "RT_DLGINCLUDE", "", "RT_PLUGPLAY", "RT_VXD", "RT_ANICURSOR", "RT_ANIICON", "RT_HTML", "RT_MANIFEST"] Global Const $RT_CURSOR = 1 Global Const $RT_BITMAP = 2 Global Const $RT_ICON = 3 Global Const $RT_MENU = 4 Global Const $RT_DIALOG = 5 Global Const $RT_STRING = 6 Global Const $RT_FONTDIR = 7 Global Const $RT_FONT = 8 Global Const $RT_ACCELERATOR = 9 Global Const $RT_RCDATA = 10 Global Const $RT_MESSAGETABLE = 11 Global Const $RT_GROUP_CURSOR = 12 Global Const $RT_GROUP_ICON = 14 Global Const $RT_VERSION = 16 Global Const $RT_DLGINCLUDE = 17 Global Const $RT_PLUGPLAY = 19 Global Const $RT_VXD = 20 Global Const $RT_ANICURSOR = 21 Global Const $RT_ANIICON = 22 Global Const $RT_HTML = 23 Global Const $RT_MANIFEST = 24

Resources UDF
      ResourcesEX UDF
    • taylansan
      By taylansan
      Hello dears,
      How can I hide the wrapper or check on the debug window?
      >"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "D:\Taylan\Projects\AU3\Browser\TimesMe\TimesMe.au3" /UserParams +>11:39:12 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.16.306.1237.0 SciTE v.3.6.2.0 Keyboard:00000409 OS:WIN_7/Service Pack 1 CPU:X64 OS:X86 Environment(Language:0409) CodePage:0 utf8.auto.check:4 # detect ascii high characters and if none found set default encoding to UTF8 and do not add BOM +> SciTEDir => C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE UserDir => C:\Users\t00722811\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\t00722811\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE >Running AU3Check (3.3.14.2) from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3 input:D:\Taylan\Projects\AU3\Browser\TimesMe\TimesMe.au3 +>11:39:12 AU3Check ended.rc:0 >Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\autoit3.exe "D:\Taylan\Projects\AU3\Browser\TimesMe\TimesMe.au3" --> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop ... blablabla +>11:39:13 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0 +>11:39:13 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished. >Exit code: 0 Time: 1.822 I have checked the view or options menu, but couldn't find much about this.
      Is there any way to hide these outputs?