AUtoIt3Wrapper run_after

Hi

I begun to use the run_after to copy my script/exe to get some kind of versions control.

using

#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=Copy "%in%" "%scriptdir%\Versions_Controle\Script\%scriptfile%.%fileversion%.au3"
#AutoIt3Wrapper_Run_After=Copy "%out%" "%scriptdir%\Versions_Controle\Compiled\%scriptfile%.%fileversion%.exe"

But I ran into a problem, when I compiled with same versions number, the existing files was just overwritten.

So I created a simple script that does the same but also append date and time to the files

But when trying to run it with "F:\Scripts\Autoit Scripts\Version control\versions_Control.exe" "%in%" "%scriptdir%" "%scriptfile%" "%fileversion%"

I get an error on calling my exe file, though I have included it in " " as I would normally do in a cmd script.

Is there some way I can run my script from it's folder, so I don't need to include it in every script folder? Or is there some other way I could append date and time to the files using the native run_after command?

Cheers
/Rex

• Developers

Try:

"""F:\Scripts\Autoit Scripts\Version control\versions_Control.exe" "%in%" "%scriptdir%" "%scriptfile%" "%fileversion%"""
-or-
""F:\Scripts\Autoit Scripts\Version control\versions_Control.exe" "%in%" "%scriptdir%" "%scriptfile%" "%fileversion%""

Not sure anymore which one it was. :)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)