slidy56fr

IE11 automate link download object is perfect except when scrolling is needed

5 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted

Internet Explorer 11, AutoIt 3.3.14.2

I want to download many files which are published with hyperlink on a web page. I use AutoIt and when there is a few files, it works even if It's on a website with secured links.

I have a script to download link items with the object method (I gave a partial sample), but when the number of link exceed the web page, there is not an auto scroll, then the links which are not on displayed without scroll are not downloaded.

Thank you

From France

EchantillonRecepAnonym.au3

#2 ·  Posted

Try:

_IEAction($oLink, "scrollintoview")

#3 ·  Posted

Thank you for the principle, but i have already tested this

_IEAction($oLink, "scrollintoview")

with those following lines:

$iScreenX = _IEPropertyGet($oLink, "screenx")
$iScreenY = _IEPropertyGet($oLink, "screeny")
MouseMove($iScreenX, $iScreenY)

but I noticed a mouse offset for the mouse's position!

#4 ·  Posted

That information would have been helpful in your original post. ;)

What is occurring after the MouseMove? Perhaps there's a better way to accomplish your task.

#5 ·  Posted (edited)

It's all right without use the mouse (MouseMove which move the mouse with a bad position and doesn't take care about the previous scrollintoview), neither MouseMove neither Mouseclick

Thank you

Edited by slidy56fr

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Seminko
      By Seminko
      I am now able to populate the dropdown menus at https://www.tipcars.com/.
      The dropdowns are dynamic and do not have a Text value, only ids.
      Is there a way to get all the available options from a dropdown?
      $url = "https://www.tipcars.com/" $oIE = _IECreate($url) _IELoadWait($oIE) $oDownloadSamples = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "homepage_vyhl_frm_vozidlo") _IEFormElementOptionSelect($oDownloadSamples, "C") Above code, populates ID 'C' into the 'druh' dropdown, which results in selecting 'užitkové'. 
      Is there a way so I can grab all of the options from the dropdown menu? I could easily grab all the IDs but I am afraid they will change in the future so I would much rather match the text titles and assign the option IDs grabbed from site.
      This is what the options are according to Chrome:
      <select class="w1"id="homepage_vyhl_frm_vozidlo"name="homepage_vyhl_frm_vozidlo"onchange="try{NABIDKA_VOZIDEL_FORMULAR.naplnSelectZnacka('homepage_vyhl_frm');GLOBAL.pocetInzerceHZ('homepage_vyhl_frm','vozidlo');}catch(ex){odeslatJsChybu('formHOMEPAGE onChange 1: ' + ex.message, 'formHomePage onChange 1', -1);}"> <option value="A" style="color: black;">osobní a terénní (56 334)</option> <option value="C" style="color: black;">užitkové (4 333)</option> <option value="D" style="color: black;">nákladní (3 742)</option> <option value="E" style="color: black;">autobusy (56)</option> <option value="F" style="color: black;">obytné (373)</option> <option value="G" style="color: black;">přívěsy (1 179)</option> <option value="J" style="color: black;">motorky (780)</option> <option value="S" style="color: black;">pracovní stroje (605)</option> <option value="L" style="color: black;">ostatní (235)</option></select> Also, this cannot be grabbed by _INetGetSource.
      Thanks
    • Spask
      By Spask
      Hi, I'm trying to find a text value inside of a html.
      This is what the line looks like normally:
      <p id="line1" class> <span class="bot">TEXT HERE</span> </p> The text then changes to a non breaking space:
      <p id="line1" class> <span class="bot">&nbsp;</span> </p> And then it changes back to normal text but it's different every time.
      Can I code this so that it grabs the text every time it changes and has a variable that represents it?
      I currently have this inside of my loop:
      $span = .document.getElementsByTagName("span") For $text In $span If $text.value = "&nbsp;" Then Sleep(50) MsgBox(0,0,0) ;messagebox to test if it can be found, but I don't know how to grab the text EndIf Next The problem is that there are many other lines in the html that have the same span but are called "line3", "line5", etc and the one I need is from "line1".
      I will appreciate if anyone can help with this!
    • electrons
      By electrons
      hi  , hope  you all doing well 
       cant find any elements on the page ?  and the right click mouse dont work too?
      iam trying with more than method , i need help please!!

• ur
      By ur
      I have kept below line to wait for IE to load the site completely and continue.
      _IELoadWait($oIE)

But, the code is continuing without waiting for it and I my execution is failing as the elements are not loaded completely.

Any suggestions for alternate code to wait for the browser to load completely?

• ur
      By ur
      We can select elements in IE using their IDs as below.
      Local $oDiv = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "x-auto-16-input") But to one button in the webpage, there is no ID to it.
      In selenium we have option to select this element using the CssSelector and clicked the button using below code in c# selenium.
      driver.FindElement(By.CssSelector("button.x-btn-text")).Click(); What is the alternative for this in AUtoIT?