algiuxas

[Solved] Some really weird errors in SciTE console

algiuxas

Hello everybody!

I get these weird errors in SciTE console:

[0801/210405:ERROR:tcp_socket_win.cc(335)] bind() returned an error: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted. (0x2740)
[0801/210405:ERROR:devtools_http_handler.cc(229)] Cannot start http server for devtools. Stop devtools.
[0801/210405:ERROR:browser_gpu_channel_host_factory.cc(119)] Failed to launch GPU process.
[0801/210405:ERROR:browser_gpu_channel_host_factory.cc(119)] Failed to launch GPU process.

My script:

#include <ButtonConstants.au3>
#include <GUIConstantsEx.au3>
#include <StaticConstants.au3>
#include <WindowsConstants.au3>
#include <Misc.au3>
#NoTrayIcon

$title = "Hello"
$txt = "..."

; TODO: Make 4 of them
;~ #Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
;~ $1_GUI = GUICreate($title, 370, 120, -1, -1)
;~ GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF)
;~ $1_B1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("B1", 136, 80, 107, 25)
;~ GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
;~ $1_B2 = GUICtrlCreateButton("B2", 248, 80, 107, 25)
;~ GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
;~ GUICtrlCreateLabel($txt, 16, 24, 338, 52)
;~ GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
;~ GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000)
;~ GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
;~ #EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=
$2_GUI = GUICreate($title, 370, 0?"Hi :)":120, -1, -1)
GUISetBkColor(0xFFFFFF)
$2_B1 = GUICtrlCreateButton("B1", 136, 80, 107, 25)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
$2_B2 = GUICtrlCreateButton(0?":D":"B2", 248, 80, 107, 25)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 8, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
GUICtrlCreateLabel($txt, 16, 24, 338, 52)
GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 800, 0, "MS Sans Serif")
GUICtrlSetColor(-1, 0x000000)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

$u32dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")

;~ Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1)
;~ GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-3, "_Exit") ; TODO: Fix, doesn't work with 2 GUI at the same time
;~ GUICtrlSetOnEvent($B11, "_Exit")
;~ GUICtrlSetOnEvent($B21, "_Exit")
;~ GUICtrlSetOnEvent($B12, "_Exit")
;~ GUICtrlSetOnEvent($B22, "_Exit")

;~ $pos1 = WinGetPos($GUI1)
;~ $pos2 = WinGetPos($GUI1)
While 1
;~  $pos1 = WinGetPos($GUI1)
;~  $pos2 = WinGetPos($GUI1)
;~  $x = $pos1[0] - 370
;~  $y = $pos1[1]
;~  WinMove($GUI2, "", $x, $y, $pos1[2], $pos1[3], 1)

; Press middle mouse button to close (it's gonna be a non malicious prank for my friend)
    If _IsPressed(4, $u32dll) Then Exit

$nMsg = GUIGetMsg()
    Switch $nMsg
        Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
            _Exit()
;~      Case $1_B1
;~          _Exit()
;~      Case $1_B2
;~          _Exit()
        Case $2_B1
            _Exit()
        Case $2_B2
            _Exit()
    EndSwitch
WEnd

Func _Exit()
    ; TODO: ...
;~  GUIDelete($1_GUI)
    GUIDelete($2_GUI)
    Exit
EndFunc   ;==>_Exit

How to get rid of these errors?

Edited by algiuxas

42783.png

algiuxas

>"C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\AutoIt3.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper\AutoIt3Wrapper.au3" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Users\Algirdas\Desktop\Tr.au3" /UserParams    
+>21:19:59 Starting AutoIt3Wrapper v.17.224.935.0 SciTE v.3.7.3.0   Keyboard:00000409  OS:WIN_10/  CPU:X64 OS:X64  Environment(Language:0809)  CodePage:0  utf8.auto.check:4
+>         SciTEDir => C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE   UserDir => C:\Users\Algirdas\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE\AutoIt3Wrapper   SCITE_USERHOME => C:\Users\Algirdas\AppData\Local\AutoIt v3\SciTE 
>Running AU3Check (3.3.14.2)  from:C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3  input:C:\Users\Algirdas\Desktop\Tr.au3
+>21:19:59 AU3Check ended.rc:0
>Running:(3.3.14.2):C:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\autoit3_x64.exe "C:\Users\Algirdas\Desktop\Tr.au3"    
--> Press Ctrl+Alt+Break to Restart or Ctrl+Break to Stop
[0801/212000:ERROR:tcp_socket_win.cc(335)] bind() returned an error: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted. (0x2740)
[0801/212000:ERROR:devtools_http_handler.cc(229)] Cannot start http server for devtools. Stop devtools.
[0801/212000:ERROR:browser_gpu_channel_host_factory.cc(119)] Failed to launch GPU process.
[0801/212000:ERROR:browser_gpu_channel_host_factory.cc(119)] Failed to launch GPU process.
+>21:20:03 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
+>21:20:03 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 4.543

I get them after couple secounds of executing my script.

I'll try reinstalling AutoIT & SciTE

Edited by algiuxas

42783.png

Jos

Just did a quick search on " :devtools_http_handler.cc(229)] Cannot start http server for devtools. Stop devtools " and guess what that came back with....

Is it only this script that has this issue?
When did it Start?
Did you change anything?
ETC..ETC..

Jos

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

algiuxas
On 2017-08-01 at 9:46 PM, Jos said:

How?

Reinstall AutoIT and SciTE.

42783.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• FrancescoDiMuro
      By FrancescoDiMuro
      Good evening everyone
      I was trying to insert function header to the functions of my script, but, in the SciTE console, this appears:
      Function or struct definition not found, unable to insert header. @Jos Any suggestion?
      Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.
    • cheeroke
      By cheeroke
      Hi I am not sure how to call it properly, but for those of you who use SciTE, when you typing built in function and about to pass parameters to it you can see popup with all the ones which can be passed.
      Question: how to create something like that for my own functions?

Thanks
    • therks
      By therks
      Does SciTE have string or number ids for the recent file menu items?
      I was hoping to add shortcuts (using the user.shortcuts properties) to the most recent item, but the documentation doesn't list any id's for those items (unless I overlooked?).
      Also, did anyone else notice that the index listing for the SciTE doc doesn't work properly?
      It appears it's linking to this: mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Scite4AutoIt3.chm::/SciTEDocumentation.html
      When it should be this? mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Scite4AutoIt3.chm::/Scitedoc/SciTEDoc.html
    • BrewManNH
      By BrewManNH
      I was looking for a toolbar modification for SciTE and I was checking various versions of SciTE that were available on the internet. They all had some problems for how I wanted to use the editor, so I looked here to see if there were any toolbar modifications for Scite. I found one very old script by YogiBear (Volly) from 2006 that looked promising, though there were issues with it. I decided to see what I could do to modify this script, and make some improvements to it if possible. This script is the result of that work.

It's not perfect and definitely could use some tweaking, but I thought that it had matured enough, and was mostly stable enough to release the updated version.

Changelog:
      Version 2.0.1
      Minor update to remove all the old Obfuscator directives and replaced them with #Au3Stripper directives instead. I also corrected a minor bug that only showed up for me on one computer I tried this on, and caused the tool bar to crash for others as well.
      SciTE toolbar version 2.0
      Changed the settings values to use constants instead of 'magic numbers' The icons on the toolbar weren't lining up with the separator characters or with the toolbar GUI because they weren't set with the resize setting for the icons, only for the separators. Changed to using arrays for everything, it makes it a lot easier to loop through the controls Added a line to use an alternate path to the SciTE program, so you can start it using, for example, the portable version instead of installed version for those that don't install AutoIt and/or SciTE4AutoIt3. It will accept a commmand line parameter that points to the SciTE executable. Removed a lot of Global variables by moving the GUI creation and monitoring to the Main function and passing variables from it. I embedded the icon files into the script so that there isn't a separate download of the icon files used here. Saves download time and makes the package smaller. Modification of tools is easier because the icon names, tooltip text, and SciTE command codes are saved in the INI file upon first start up. These can be modified after the script has been run once, even after it's been compiled, by changing the ini file information, you can modify this script to automate it, or you can change it manually in any text editor. The icon files are now using, in just my opinion, better looking icons, after all it's been 7 years and icon files have matured. I have included a file with all of the constants that SciTE uses for its menu commands which comes from the SciTE source file "scite.h", so you can use this file to help you modify the commands that the toolbar works with, by figuring out what each of these values represent in SciTE. The core of the script is pretty much the same, I've just fixed a couple of issues that it had, tweaked a few things, added some new functionality and "prettied" it up a bit.

If anyone has any suggestions as to improvements, bugs/bugfixes, etc. please let me know.

scitetoolbar.zip
    • Aguilucho
      By Aguilucho
      Greetings to the AutoIt community.
      I hope that nobody considers my question insulting but I searched 'SciTEConfig.exe' and I did not find it anywhere;
      although it is mentioned, it seems like a myth, I can not see if it exists.
      On the other hand, I have downloaded the compressed archive (from ... autoit-script-editor/downloads) 'SciTEConfig_Source.zip'
      Does not contain any .exe either but does have a 'SciteConfig.au3' which, I suppose, has replaced the .exe because on the internet I only find it as malware.
      My problem is: My applications to unzip .zip archives, they can see what files SciTEConfig_Source.zip have but they can not unzip it: 'Unknown method' says WinRar.
          I have downloaded it again, in case it had been damaged but the result is always the same.

My question is: Is the archive 'SciTEConfig_Source.zip' damaged or does it have any other method of compression?
      I need it to learn how to configure SciTE (lite).
      Thankful to the developers of AutoIt and to the community.
      Regards