Dear Colleagues,

I have no idea how to refer to style.display in my loop. There is a button like: 

<input name="ctl00$bodyPlaceholder$btnFecharProcessamento" class="button" id="bodyPlaceholder_btnFecharProcessamento" style="display: none;" onclick="FecharJanelaProcessamento();return false;" type="submit" value="Fechar">

I want it to be clicked as soon as button's style change from style="display: none;" to  style= ="display: inline-block;" 

This is what I got, but it's not working...

Func GetButtons()
$oButtons = _IEGetObjByName($oForm,"ctl00$bodyPlaceholder$btnFecharProcessamento",-1)
$i = 0
While $i <> 1
For $oBtn In $oButtons
    If _IEFormElementGetValue($oBtn) = "Fechar" And $oBtn.document.style.display = "display: inline-block;" Then
       $i = 1
        _IEAction($oBtn, "focus")
        _IEAction($oBtn, "click")
        ExitLoop
    EndIf
 Next
 WEnd
EndFunc

I will really appreciate if you could help me with these loop!

9 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

I would try something like this --

$oBtn = _IEGetObjByName($oForm,"ctl00$bodyPlaceholder$btnFecharProcessamento")

While 1
    If $oBtn.style.display <> 'none' Then
        ExitLoop
    Endif

Sleep(500)
WEnd

_IEAction($oBtn, "focus")
_IEAction($oBtn, "click")

It's working! Thanks! you are the best @Danp2 :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chimp
      This script is an alternative (improvement) to the script published at this link (www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/186225-interesting-effect-with-transparency). In that post a flash animation was used and therefore you need the flash player to work, while here only javascript is used.
      Here, too, the aim is to show an interesting effect that can be obtained by exploiting transparency, but can also be used as it is just for fun.
      The animation consists of some fish wandering around the screen. You can continue working on the computer by letting them swim.
      The javascript source was not written by me, but I got it from this link: https://github.com/lrusso/Aquarium. I shrunk it down a bit and tweaked it so that fish can swim across the entire screen even with different sized monitors.
      The fish images and html and javascript sources have been bundled into a single "monolithic" AutoIt script, so it's easier to run.
      I hope you find it relaxing.
      Have fun
      fishMonolitic.zip
    • By mmoalem
      Hi all - I have created a simple script that turn on cctv software (contacam)  when my phone does not ping back (when I'm out of range of home network)
      #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> $iPing = 0 For $i = 5 To 1 Step -1 ; this 5 loops cycle is just for testing - please ignnore - when complete it will be an endless loop Example() Sleep(120000) Next Func Example() ; Ping the phone. $iPing = Ping("192.168.1.102") If $iPing Then ; If a value greater than 0 was returned then turn off camera. _endCCTV() Else _startCCTV() ; If a value of 0 was returned then turn on camera. EndIf EndFunc ;==>Example Func _startCCTV() ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA.bat", "on") Sleep(10000) ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA_REC_SENSITIVITY.bat", "50") EndFunc Func _endCCTV() ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA_REC_SENSITIVITY.bat", "0") Sleep(10000) ShellExecute("C:\contacam capture\FJ Camera\CAMERA.bat", "off") EndFunc  

the problem I have is that in this format the script run the bat file that turn on the camera (or off) everytime the ping runs but obviously once the ping returns 0 and the camera starts I only want to run the bat on ping NOT 0 (turn off camera) 
      any ideas/advice?
    • By Pured
      I am looking to create a script which refreshes/reads a webpage every few seconds. My goal is to see if the page has changed, then I will send myself a notification that the webpage has been updated.

However, rather than downloading the entire webpage every single time, is there a way to check when the webpage last updated?

If not, is there away to partially download/read html source until a specific tag is hit?

Goal: I would like to increase my poll rate and not excessively waste data.
    • By Vikramjeet
      include-once #include <File.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $file = "TEST.log" FileOpen($file, 0) $TTLPax = 1 For $i = _FileCountLines($file) - $TTLPax to _FileCountLines($file) $line = FileReadLine($file, $i) Global $TktNo = StringMid($line, 8, 13) ; reads 13 characters from $Line starting from the 8th character msgbox(0,'',$TktNo) ; This is just for me to debug For $NoOfPax = 1 to 2 local $TTLSeg = 2 msgbox(0,'',$TTLSeg) msgbox(0,'',"7ABC"& $TktNo &"'N"& $NoOfPax &".1'C1,2'S1,2'B") ; This makes 7ABC1234567890123'N1.1'C1,2'S1,2'B ;But in the next loop I want the value to be 7ABC1234567890333'N2.1'C1,2'S1,2'B Next ExitLoop Next *TEST
      JAMES BAKER
        1.NYC-23JAN
        2.TJ 1234567890123
        3.TJ 1234567890333
      I am reading a file with last 5 lines as above. I want to be able to loop through and pick the values as follows
      1- Pick 1234567890123
      2- Use it to build a format with N1.1
      3- Pick 1234567890333
      2- Use it to build a format with N2.1
      Need help with the loop. Thank You

• By Vikramjeet
      For $A1 = 12 To 11 + $Total For $B1 = 1 To ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,6).Value) ; This value is from the Excel file. It can be from 1 - 9. For $N1 = 7 To ??? ; This is based on the value of $B1 ((1 = 7, 2 = 17, 3 = 27, 4 = 37, 5 = 47) Send("-"& ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,$N1).Value) &"/"& ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,$N1+1).Value)) Sleep(400) Send("{ENTER}") Sleep(700) Next Next Next I am not able to figure how to loop $N1 as follows
      If the Value of $B1 = 1 then $N1 = 7
      If the Value of $B1 = 2 then $N1 = 17
      If the Value of $B1 = 3 then $N1 = 27
      If the Value of $B1 = 4 then $N1 = 37  
      The value of $N1 comes from $B1 where 1 = 7, 2 = 17, 3 = 27, 4 = 37, 5 = 47)
      Thank You