ur

ControlClick not working on windows server 2008

ur

I am clicking on a button on to submit o form UI.

Problem is, the code working on windows 10,7, server 2012 r2 but not on windows server 2008.

I checked the IDs also on that OS, they didn't change.

Even the ControlClick is returning the status as success only but button is not getting clicked.

But controlsettext on other fields are working.

;$MartConfigWindow is window object
ControlClick($MartConfigWindow, "", "[CLASS:WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.378734a; INSTANCE:2]")

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• tentacole
      By tentacole
      Afternoon!
      This is my first post, so I apologize if this is in the wrong place. 
      I've created a while loop to click in a certain area of an application, and have the y axis change at the end of each loop. My loop continues to click at x:27, x:10, even though the $y is adding 15 at the end of each loop. I did a Send($x) and Send($y) into a Notepad to see if the $y had changed after each loop, and the 15 was being added to $y each loop. (If this makes sense)

I'm unsure where I'm going wrong, and would be extremely grateful if someone can point me in the correct direction to fix this. 
      Local $rDirectory = "H:\oDemandProject\fList.txt" Local $rLine = _FileCountLines($rDirectory) Local $x = 27 Local $y = 10 While $rline > 0 WinActivate("OnDemand", "-> 1") WinWaitActive("OnDemand", "-> 1") ControlClick("OnDemand", "", "[CLASS:AfxFrameOrView120u; INSTANCE:1]", "left", 4, $x, $y) $y += 15 $rLine -= 1 WEnd  
    • Yirrlaar
      By Yirrlaar
      #Include <WinAPI.au3> local $ClassName = _WinAPI_GetClassName(WinGetHandle(WinGetTitle("[ACTIVE]"))) ControlClick(WinGetTitle("[ACTIVE]"), "", "[CLASS:"&$ClassName&"; INSTANCE:1]", "primary") When I am running this script it just gives me a ConsoleWrite output of "0x001D04A8"
      When using "AutoIT v3 Window Info" all the info I need for the ControlClick is there and displayed perfectly as if I typed it in normally.
      Upon click the button it should be clicking it, I see the following inn the console window:
      If I replace the $ClassName with the actual ClassName of "WindowsForms10.BUTTON.app.0.3296db7_r14_ad1" it works just fine, any ideas???
    • Tats
      By Tats
      Hi everyone,
      I have a problem with ControlClick function. It doesn't work no matter how I tried all the possible combination of the parameters.
      Below is the scripts of possible parameter combination:
      ;ControlClick("title","text","controlID ","button","clicks","x","y") ;title= Title, Class, Handle ;controlID= Class, ClassNN, Instance ;Title here is empty when I check it with AutoIt Info ControlClick("", "", "[ScreenKeyboard::Button18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("", "", "[CLASS:ScreenKeyboard::Button; INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("", "", "[INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ;Title here is the Class of the window ControlClick("[ScreenKeyboard::SKFrame]", "", "[ScreenKeyboard::Button18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("[ScreenKeyboard::SKFrame]", "", "[CLASS:ScreenKeyboard::Button; INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("[ScreenKeyboard::SKFrame]", "", "[INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ;Title here is the Handle of the window ControlClick("[0x000907A0]", "", "[ScreenKeyboard::Button18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("[0x000907A0]", "", "[CLASS:ScreenKeyboard::Button; INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") ControlClick("[0x000907A0]", "", "[INSTANCE:18]", "left", "1", "230","890") Am I coding it correctly?
      Thanks
    • MaximusCZ
      By MaximusCZ
      Hello, and apologies if this have been discussed before, but I googled and couldnt find anything relevant.
      I have a problem where I try to send a control clink into to a window. 
      Part of window I try to send clicks to looks like this . The black border is showing when I mouse over it Au3Info, I get following information:

I am testing its interaction with code

The result I get is that it makes control clicks trough first line, opens and closes menus, as expected.
      When It gets to second line, it does not click a single icon. I can tell that coords are correct as the dropdown menus (No view active) gets focused(altough not rolled out). Same behaviour happens if roughly 40<y<60, so I know I am hitting good height. You can look at how it behaves here: output.webm 
      Dropdown 1 focuses at around 8 sec mark, and 13 sec mark it changes to second dropdown, defocusing first one, seemingly not registering any clinks inbetween.

Have you ever encountered similar behaviour? I need to click the Key button, first on second line, with controlclick (or any other way not hijacking the mouse). I cant trigger that button by keyboard and There is no other control having control over it.
      Help

• Skysnake
      By Skysnake
      I need to automate a specific GUI from a legacy system written in C.
      The spy tool gives me this

I use this code
      Local $swintit = WinGetTitle("[active]") ConsoleWrite("active Window " & $swintit & @CRLF) If $swintit = "FILES NOTES" Then ; If $swintit = "FILES NOTES" Then ; got Window, now atomate ConsoleWrite("got Window " & @CRLF) ; now focus, then click :) ;EditPaste ;ControlCommand("FILES NOTES", "", 404, $acno) ; paste acno GUICtrlSetState(404, $GUI_Focus) ControlCommand("FILES NOTES", "", 404, $acno) ; paste acno GUICtrlSetState(401, $GUI_Focus) ControlClick("FILES NOTES", "", 401, $acno) ; click okay EndIf ; If $swintit = "FILES NOTES" Then The idea is to paste the acno value into the edit box, then click an Okay button.
      I get a console write that the active Window is as expected, but my loop completes without ever writing anything into the GUI.
      I also tried the control ID as text "404" - same result
      What am I missing?
      Skysnake