Sign in to follow this  
Marc

Profiler

Marc

Profiler - yet another backup script for Firefox and Thunderbird profiles

It automatically detects the last recently used profile directories of Firefox and Thunderbird (installed versions, no portables).

Clicking the Backup-Button creates a complete Backup of the found profiles with a timestamp.

Restore deletes the according profile dir and extracts the content of the selected archive into the profile directory.

Uses Winrar as compression tool, but feel free to change it to your needs :)

Best regards
Marc

2017-11-15 08_03_06-Profiler - creates backups of profiles from Firefox and Thunderbird.png

Profiler.au3

It's my job to comfort the disturbed and to disturb the comfortable.
My Projects: Profiler, MakeSFX, UserInfo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• horrscht6
      By horrscht6
      Hello together,
      I am searching for hours in the web and this forum too but no articles helps really.
      Issue:
      In the background Thunderbird is running and receives mails and fax (as PDF mails). If a specific mail will be received and the rules detect this mail an external program will be executed. The external program is the AutoIt script. Execution will be okay but the result is not okay: If the button $btnShowMailProg is pressed: The Thunderbird should appear to show the important mail.
      ==> This is the problem.
      I have tried several times and different code examples but Thunderbird will not be shown in the front. Who can help me or show a code example which shows an already in background running program active again in the foreground?
      Thanks in advance for your help.
      Matthias
      Sorry, the GUI is for a german office usage and therefore the text messages are in german. But this doesn't matter for the asked issue.
      #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <AutoItConstants.au3> $Form1_1 = GUICreate("BENACHRICHTIGUNG: Wichiges FAX eingegangen", 422, 220, -1, -1,$WS_EX_TOPMOST) $Label1 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Diese Benachrichtigung wird angezeigt, weil die Filter-Regeln", 24, 18, 390, 17) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400 , 0, "Arial") $Label2 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("im Email-Programm den Eingang eines wichtigen FAX oder", 24, 38, 390, 17) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400 , 0, "Arial") $Label3 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("einer wichtigen EMAIL festgestellt haben.", 24, 58, 390, 17) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 400 , 0, "Arial") $btnShowMailProg = GUICtrlCreateButton("Email-Programm in den Vordergrund bringen", 24, 92, 355, 33, 0) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 10, 700 , 0, "Arial") $btnClose = GUICtrlCreateButton("Dieses Fenster schließen", 24, 135, 203, 41, 0) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) $hWnd = WinGetHandle("[ACTIVE]") WinSetOnTop($hWnd, "", $WINDOWS_ONTOP) While 1 $nMsg = GUIGetMsg() Switch $nMsg Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Exit Case $btnClose Exit case $btnShowMailProg if ProcessExists("thunderbird.exe") Then $hWnd2 = ProcessExists("thunderbird.exe") WinSetOnTop($hWnd, "", $WINDOWS_NOONTOP ) GUISetState(@SW_HIDE) $return0 = WinActivate($hWnd2) $return1 = WinSetState($hWnd2, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) $return2 = WinSetState($hWnd2, "", @SW_SHOW) MsgBox (0, "DEBUG-Info", "$hWnd2=" & $hWnd2 & @CRLF & "$return0=" & $return0 & @CRLF & "$return1=" & $return1 & @CRLF & "$return2=" & $return2 ) If Not WinActive($hWnd2) Then MsgBox (0, "DEBUG-Info", "Thunderbird manuell öffnen!" ) Run("thunderbird.exe") WinActivate($hWnd2) WinSetState($hWnd2, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinSetState($hWnd2, "", @SW_SHOW) EndIf MsgBox (0,"INFO","Programm wird beendet.") Else MsgBox (0, "DEBUG-Info", "Thunderbird manuell öffnen!" ) EndIf Exit EndSwitch WEnd Exit  
    • rudi
      By rudi
      Hello,
      usually I do Win automations, so I have no skills at all to handle HTML forms :-/
      The script to catch and syntax check  the required information from Excel is done.
      Now I'd like to automate the upload using this form, too:

http://flashcardsdeluxe.com/flashcards/Upload.aspx
      What browser is easiest to do so? (IE, Chrome, FF) The Values $DeckCode, $DeckName, $DeckDefinition shall go to their HTML form fields finally "click" the button "upload flashcards" <table width="70%" class="cssCenter" border="0"> <tr> <td style="width: 1%">Deck&nbsp;Code</td> <td style="width: 100%"><input name="ctlDeckCode" type="text" id="ctlDeckCode" style="width:50%;" /> (no spaces allowed)</td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td style="width: 1%">Deck&nbsp;Name</td> <td style="width: 100%"><input name="ctlDeckName" type="text" id="ctlDeckName" style="width:50%;" /> (optional)</td> <td style="width: 1%" align="right"><input type="submit" name="ctlUpload" value="Upload Flashcards" id="ctlUpload" /></td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" style="padding-top: 5px" >Flashcard&nbsp;Text</td> <td colspan="2"><textarea name="ctlFlashcardText" rows="2" cols="20" id="ctlFlashcardText" style="height:280px;width:100%;"></textarea></td> </tr> </table> If someone kindly could jump in showing how to address just one of the input fields and how to "click" the "upload flashcards" button, I should be able to do the rest myself.
      TIA, Rudi.

• Faraz
      By Faraz
      I have to open a URL on Mozilla Firefox , cursor is by default userid textbox, had to send userid, send tab, send pwd with flag 1 , send tab, send Enter.
      But Script is Failing to take Password.
      Any Help

#include <Constants.au3>
      #include <IE.au3>
      #include <PassMask.au3>
      If $CmdLine[0] <> 3 Then
          MsgBox($MB_OK, "Usage", "ps_weblogin_FireFox <Url> <Browser Title> <Text to Send>")
      Else
         web_login($CmdLine[1], $CmdLine[2], $CmdLine[3])
      EndIf
      Func web_login($bt_url, $bt_Title, $bt_SendText)
          Local $ff = Run("C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe " & $bt_url)
              WinWaitActive($bt_Title)
          Sleep(2000)
          ControlSend("","","",$bt_SendText)
      EndFunc
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "#", "||||||#@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "!", "||||||!@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "+", "||||||+@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "^", "||||||^@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "{", "||||||{@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "}", "||||||}@@@@@@")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "||||||", "{")
          $MaskPassword = StringReplace($MaskPassword, "@@@@@@", "}")
          Return $MaskPassword
      EndFunc
    • Marc
      By Marc
      Hi Folks,
      I've been very fond of portable software. Some of the portable programs are quite large, so to make the using fancier, I started to compress the portable applications into a WinRar SFX Archive which extracts the software to the tempdir, starts the software and afterward deletes the whole temp Dir.
      But it got cumbersome to manually extract the icon from the exe, make all necessary settings in the WinRar GUI - so I wrote this script. Nothing spectacular, but (in my eyes) very useful. After that, I added some other options to make it a little more versatile.
      Features:
      if we have a 32Bit and a 64Bit version, it can launch the correct Version (32Bit or 64Bit) fitting to the system the SFX is started on (contains a small exe file "universal_launcher.exe" which expects two parameters  for the 32Bit.exe and 64Bit.exe, checks the current system for 64Bit and then runs the correct file). Powerbasic Sourcecode of the exe file is included, of course. automatically extracts the icon from the chosen exe and uses it as icon for the SFX if the chosen exe file has a version number in it, the version is put in the resulting SFX's filename can just extract the files to a user-chosen directory OR can just extract the files to the program files directory (and, optionally, create a desktop shortcut) OR extract the files to a temp directory and run an exe Have fun with it
      best regards,
      Marc

MakeSFX.zip
    • BOUNCER
      By BOUNCER
      I'm trying to get the output data from https://www.guilded.gg but it uses a web app that generates that output on the fly and this doesn't show up in the page source.
      Only in web inspector of each browser does this data show up. How do I read this data in autoit (equivalent to the web inspector)

thank you

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.