Sign in to follow this  
nacerbaaziz

how to pause and resume the download in InetGet function

nacerbaaziz

Hello
Can we pause and resume the download in the InetGet function?
If is possible, what is the solution please?
I used this code To manage the download

#include <INet.au3>
func _downloader($name, $linc, $filepath, $RTLF = false, $link = false)
    global $downloader = GUICreate("downloader", 400, 200, -1, -1, $WS_CLIPCHILDREn, $RTLF, $link)
    global $path = $filePath
$labelTxt = GUICtrlCreateLabel("downloading " & $name, 50, 10, 200, 20)
global $labelTxt0 = GUICtrlCreateLabel("downloaded size 0 MB " & "OF 0 MB", 50, 60, 300, 20)
global $Progress = ""
global $sText = ""
    For $i = 1 To Random(5, 20, 1) ; Return an integer between 5 and 20 to determine the length of the string.
        $sText &= Chr(Random(65, 122, 1)) ; Return an integer between 65 and 122 which represent the ASCII characters between a (lower-case) to Z (upper-case).
next
global $labelTxt2 = GUICtrlCreateInput("0%", 50, 80, 50, 20)
_GUICtrlEdit_SetReadOnly(-1, true)
GUIStartGroup("")
global $beep = GUICtrlCreateCheckBox("use the progress beep notification", 150, 120, 200, 20)
GUIStartGroup("")
$button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Cancel', 130, 150, 180, 25, 0x01)
$iIndex = 0
global $Target
global $url
GUIStartGroup("")
global $Progress = GUICtrlCreateProgress(50, 90, 150, 20)
global $Target = $filepath
global $url = $linc
global $path = $filepath
global $hDownloadNo = _RSMWare_GetData($url, $Target)
global $status = false
AdlibRegister("SetProgress")
global $onprogress = false, $curent = false
GUISetState(@sw_Show)
While 1
Switch GUIGetMsg()
Case $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, $button
$asc = MsgBox(4132,"exit download?","if you click yes the downloading will be cancel, do you want to cancel it ?")
if $asc = 6 then
AdlibUnRegister("SetProgress")
GUIDelete()
    If $hDownloadNo <> 0 Then InetClose($hDownloadNo)
exitLoop
endIf
EndSwitch
if $status = -1 then
$status = 0
$hDownloadNo = _RSMWare_GetData($url, $Target)
$onprogress = false
$curent = false
elseIf $Status = 1 then
$status = $path
GUIDelete()
AdlibUnRegister("SetProgress")
exitLoop
endIf
WEnd
return $status
endFunc
Func _RSMWare_GetData($url, $Target)
Local $hDownload = InetGet($url, $Target, 1, 1)
Return $hDownload
EndFunc ;==>_RSMWare_GetData
    Func SetProgress()
Local $state
If $hDownloadNo <> 0 Then
$state = InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo)
If @error = 0 Then
$infor = "downloaded size " & Round(Execute(InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo, $INET_DOWNLOADREAD) / 1048576), 2) & " MB of " & Round(Execute(InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo, $INET_DOWNLOADSIZE) / 1048576), 2) & " MB "
$onprogress = Round(Ceiling(($state[0] / $state[1]) * 100))
if not (InetGetInfo($hDownloadNo, $INET_DOWNLOADSIZE) = 0) then
if $onProgress <= 0 then $onProgress = 0
GUICtrlSetData($Progress, $onProgress)
GUICtrlSetData($labelTxt0, $infor)
GUICtrlSetData($labelTxt2, $onProgress & "%")
if _isChecked($beep) then
if $onprogress > $curent then
beep((100 + $onprogress * 20), 100)
$curent = $onprogress
endIf
endIf
endIf
If $state[2] Then
If $state[3] Then
InetClose($hDownloadNo)
$status = 1
else
InetClose($hDownloadNo)
$status = -1
endIf
endIf
EndIf
endIf
EndFunc ;==>SetProgress

AutoBert

You can only stop it and do it again.

nacerbaaziz

Is there another way to download files, Enable us to pause and resume the download?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      Good morning everyone, I thought I had already solved this issue but it turns out I did not. 
      My code finds unread emails with this specific subject line of "request" but when I change the subject to SKIPPED + "request" = ("SKIPPED request") the program still finds the email and tries to process it. I only want to process emails with the exact match subject of "request".
      Here is my code that "finds" the unread emails with the subject of "request" or so I thought. 
      Func ListUnreadEmails() ;******************************************************************************* ; Lists all unread E-mails from the folder Outlook-UDF-Test ;******************************************************************************* ; Stores all the unRead emails into an array Global $aItems = _OL_ItemFind($oOutlook, "*\Outlook-UDF-Test", $olMail, _ "[UnRead]=True", "Subject", "request", "EntryID,Subject", "", 1) ; Displays the array of unRead emails If IsArray($aItems) Then ;_ArrayDisplay($aItems, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemFind - Unread mails") Else MsgBox(48, "OutlookEX UDF: _OL_ItemFind Example Script", _ "Could not find an unread mail. @error = " & @error & ", @extended: " & @extended) EndIf ; Gets the number of unread emails Global $numberOfUnRead = UBound($aItems, $UBOUND_ROWS) - 1 ;MsgBox("", "Number of Unread emails", $numberOfUnRead) EndFunc It acts as if any part of the subject containing the word "request" and the email is unread that it will try to process it. (I think)
    • KhalidAnsari
      By KhalidAnsari
      Hi,
      I need to automate Java application using AutoIt, I have refer forum for the same, as per forum I am using Java Access Bridge to finding control name. But could not set value to control. Below is my sample code 
      Send("#r")
      sleep(1500)
      Send("D:\javaapplication\javaapplication\Hello.jar{Enter}")
      WinActivate("Penjumlahan")
      sleep(1500)
      ControlSetText("Penjumlahan", "", "Name:  A :", "demo")
      Java Application and Java Ferret screen

• QaisBsharat
      By QaisBsharat
      Hello, 
      May i know how can i automation qt application?
      Using controlclick not mouse and positions

Thanks
    • nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      Good afternoon, I am in need of some help. I am sure this is a stupid question requiring only one or two lines of code. However, I would greatly appreciate the help I cannot figure this out. I also tried searching for the answer on the internet but no one except me apparently seems to be having a hard time figuring this out and or is asking about it. 
      I simply want to change the "status" of an email from unread to read once I have processed it. My code is over 500 lines and I would like not to clutter this post with it. Assume I have all my includes and connections properly defined and stuff. 
      Here is the bit of code where I am trying to change the email that was used from unread to read:
      Func ChangeEmailStatus() ;******************************************************************************* ; changes the status of an email from unread to Read ;******************************************************************************* Local $iRows = UBound($aItems, $UBOUND_ROWS) MsgBox("", "Number of Unread emails (Before Change)", $iRows) _OL_ItemModify($oOutlook,$aItems[$i][0], Default, "Read=True") MsgBox("", "Array Display 1", $aItems[1][0]) MsgBox("", "Array Display 2", $aItems[2][0]) Local $iRows = UBound($aItems, $UBOUND_ROWS) MsgBox("", "Number of Unread emails (After Change)", $iRows) EndFunc  
    • SharpDressedMan
      By SharpDressedMan
      Hello,
      Is there any way to check for validity of a pointer to a DllStruct ?
      In the above code, a DllStruct is created from an invalid pointer. How to prevent from doing this ?
      local $tStruct = DllStructCreate("int i") DllStructSetData($tStruct, "i", 123) local $pStruct = DllStructGetPtr($tStruct) $tStruct = 0 ; destroy DllStruct ==> $pStruct becomes invalid ; how to check here for validity of $pStruct and prevent from doing the following ? $tStruct = DllStructCreate("int i", $pStruct) ; create DllStruct from invalid pointer... MsgBox(0, @ScriptName, @error) ; displays '0' : invalid pointer is not detected by DllStructCreate() MsgBox(0, @ScriptName, IsDllStruct($tStruct)) ; displays '1' : tStruct is assumed as a valid DllStruct object, which is not Thanks for help