Sign in to follow this  
Stacker

rsr232 to microcontroller (PIC) - (Moved)

Hi i need help for communication from/to PC to microchip PIC.

i need to send "ADC1xxx" (where xxx is delimiter)  to microcontroller via serial port and wait for response (with timeout)
i need to send other "commands" and waiting always a response from microcontroller.

can anyone help me

Yhanks so much

Moved to the appropriate forum, as the Developer General Discussion forum very clearly states:

General development and scripting discussions. If it's super geeky and you don't know where to put it - it's probably here.

Do not create AutoIt-related topics here, use the AutoIt General Help and Support or AutoIt Technical Discussion forums.

Moderation Team

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

@Stacker
I think that you can take a look here.
Let us know :)

Best Regards.

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

Thoughts:

• I will always thank you for the time you spent for me.
    I'm here to ask, and from your response, I'd like to learn.
    By my knowledge, I can help someone else, and "that someone" could help in turn another, and so on.

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

Thanks, works.

I send command from pc and micro back the response.

But i need to know how i can retry more data (sort of protocol). Ex: if i send one command Adc1 wait for response,.adc2 wait ... etc. All work.

If i try to read all ADC, 8channel, one time and send data back  to pc i read everytime different value. 

Can you please do a practical example? :)
Thanks

Click here to see my signature:

Spoiler

Thoughts:

• I will always thank you for the time you spent for me.
    I'm here to ask, and from your response, I'd like to learn.
    By my knowledge, I can help someone else, and "that someone" could help in turn another, and so on.

/*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

ALWAYS GOOD TO READ:

Finally i do with COM udf, i send command from autoit and picmicro get data back. I work on micro code to solve my problem..The com udf works fine