Sign in to follow this  
mrtgtr

Do something and again do it after 2 min

Reading through this thread I have no clue what you are trying to automate here and it feels you are going out of your way to keep it vague...so:

Please explain now first what this whole effort is about in enough detail for us to understand, before this thread is allowed to continue!

Jos

Ps: Others: stay out for the moment.

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I have a function for mouse click

I want to do a function and repeat it every 1 min,

I do not want to sleep , it must be timer please help, thanks

Edited by mrtgtr

2 hours ago, TheXman said:

Why start a new topic?  I think @Jos is waiting for an answer in the old topic.  :muttley:

I couldn't explain my problem about it

puts ouija board on the table, and starts to probe the depth of the ether above for your answers.

describe what you want done in more details, and even better the (item) program you want to automate.

Better yet, reported. (duplicate thread)

Edited by Somerset

Spoiler

Good luck reading this. Go do your own work and stop being lazy

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

1 hour ago, Earthshine said:

Good luck reading this. Go do your own work and stop being lazy

I can not do it, I am beginner level

We all have to start somewhere. You giving out tidbits of information does not help you.

So how do you know if someone is giving you a trustworthy script or not? Since you do not read english to well.

You are just looking for someone else to do the work for you ,on something we are clueless about.

Shrugs, and walks away.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Somerset said:

We all have to start somewhere. You giving out tidbits of information does not help you.

So how do you know if someone is giving you a trustworthy script or not? Since you do not read english to well.

You are just looking for someone else to do the work for you ,on something we are clueless about.

Shrugs, and walks away.

you are so bad

Read the manual. Use the forum search there’s a ton of that stuff already been answered

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

Ok guys ...stay out please as it is made clear I am waiting for an answer.

@mrtgtr,

You will require to answer me now as I know you have read my post. You get 10 minutes or else will be unable to post until you do (via PM after you failed to provide the answer in time)

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Topics merge as this is still the same question... so answer this post of mine now first... and consider it your last chance.

On 11/3/2018 at 6:12 PM, Jos said:

Reading through this thread I have no clue what you are trying to automate here and it feels you are going out of your way to keep it vague...so:

Please explain now first what this whole effort is about in enough detail for us to understand, before this thread is allowed to continue!

Jos

Ps: Others: stay out for the moment.

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vikramjeet
      include-once #include <File.au3> #include <Excel.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> Local $file = "TEST.log" FileOpen($file, 0) $TTLPax = 1 For $i = _FileCountLines($file) - $TTLPax to _FileCountLines($file) $line = FileReadLine($file, $i) Global $TktNo = StringMid($line, 8, 13) ; reads 13 characters from $Line starting from the 8th character msgbox(0,'',$TktNo) ; This is just for me to debug For $NoOfPax = 1 to 2 local $TTLSeg = 2 msgbox(0,'',$TTLSeg) msgbox(0,'',"7ABC"& $TktNo &"'N"& $NoOfPax &".1'C1,2'S1,2'B") ; This makes 7ABC1234567890123'N1.1'C1,2'S1,2'B ;But in the next loop I want the value to be 7ABC1234567890333'N2.1'C1,2'S1,2'B Next ExitLoop Next *TEST
      JAMES BAKER
        1.NYC-23JAN
        2.TJ 1234567890123
        3.TJ 1234567890333
      I am reading a file with last 5 lines as above. I want to be able to loop through and pick the values as follows
      1- Pick 1234567890123
      2- Use it to build a format with N1.1
      3- Pick 1234567890333
      2- Use it to build a format with N2.1
      Need help with the loop. Thank You

• By Vikramjeet
      For $A1 = 12 To 11 + $Total For $B1 = 1 To ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,6).Value) ; This value is from the Excel file. It can be from 1 - 9. For $N1 = 7 To ??? ; This is based on the value of $B1 ((1 = 7, 2 = 17, 3 = 27, 4 = 37, 5 = 47) Send("-"& ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,$N1).Value) &"/"& ($oExcel.Application.Cells($A1,$N1+1).Value)) Sleep(400) Send("{ENTER}") Sleep(700) Next Next Next I am not able to figure how to loop $N1 as follows
      If the Value of $B1 = 1 then $N1 = 7
      If the Value of $B1 = 2 then $N1 = 17
      If the Value of $B1 = 3 then $N1 = 27
      If the Value of $B1 = 4 then $N1 = 37  
      The value of $N1 comes from $B1 where 1 = 7, 2 = 17, 3 = 27, 4 = 37, 5 = 47)
      Thank You
    • By ssah8
      So im creating a bot that logs in on a website. The website got a dropdown menu, and I have to choose the right one to login (Student)
      #include <IE.au3>
      #inculude <Inet.au3>
      $oIE = _IECreate("<snip>")
      $Name = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "ssusername")
      $Pass = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "sspassword")
      $dropdown = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "usertype")
      _IEPropertySet($Name, 'innerText', 'censored')
      _IEPropertySet($Pass, 'innerText', 'censored')
      _IEPropertySet($dropdown, 'innerText', 'Student') <------ How do I make the dropdown list select "Student"?

• By argumentum
      I was looking for something like this, in the forum and my HDD. Bad hair day. Anyway,
      Here is the code
      If Not StringInStr($CmdLineRaw, "/ErrorStdOut") Then Exit MsgBox(262144, @ScriptName, "...please run this example from editor.", 3) #include <Date.au3>; for _EstimatedTime() #include <InetConstants.au3>; for _EstimatedTime_Example_2() ;=============================================================================== ; ; Function Name: _EstimatedTime() ; https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/177371-_estimatedtime-calculate-estimated-time-of-completion/ ; Description: calculate estimated time of completion ; Parameter(s): $a - holds the data ; $iCurrentCount - Current count ; $iTotalCount - Total count ; Requirement(s): #include <Date.au3> ; Return Value(s): false on incomplete data for assessment ; Author(s): argumentum ; Note(s): read the comments ; ;=============================================================================== Func _EstimatedTime(ByRef $a, $iCurrentCount = "", $iTotalCount = "") If $iCurrentCount & $iTotalCount = "" Then ; initialize $a = "" Dim $a[12] $a[5] = TimerInit() ; handle for TimerDiff() $a[0] = "00:00:00" $a[1] = "00:00:00" $a[2] = _NowCalc() ; starting date and time $a[3] = "" $a[4] = "0" Else If $iTotalCount = 0 Then Return False If $iCurrentCount > $iTotalCount Then $iCurrentCount = $iTotalCount _TicksToTime(Int(TimerDiff($a[5])), $a[6], $a[7], $a[8]) _TicksToTime(Int((TimerDiff($a[5]) / $iCurrentCount) * ($iTotalCount - $iCurrentCount)), $a[9], $a[10], $a[11]) $a[0] = StringFormat("%02i:%02i:%02i", $a[6], $a[7], $a[8]) ; elapsed time $a[1] = StringFormat("%02i:%02i:%02i", $a[9], $a[10], $a[11]) ; estimated total time $a[3] = _DateAdd("s", Int((TimerDiff($a[5]) / $iCurrentCount) * ($iTotalCount) / 1000), $a[2]) ; estimated date and time of completion $a[4] = Int($iCurrentCount / $iTotalCount * 100) ; percentage done EndIf Return True EndFunc ;==>_EstimatedTime _EstimatedTime_Example_1() Func _EstimatedTime_Example_1() ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "+ Example 1" & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("elapsed " & @TAB & "estimated" & @TAB & "starting date time " & @TAB & "estimated date time" & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(" _NowCalc() = " & _NowCalc() & @CRLF) Local $n, $sec = @SEC, $aETTF ; "Estimated Time To Finish" data holder _EstimatedTime($aETTF) ; called with just the data holder to init. it For $n = 1234 To 1 Step -1 Sleep(1) If $sec <> @SEC Then $sec = @SEC _EstimatedTime($aETTF, 1234 - $n, 1234) ConsoleWrite($aETTF[0] & @TAB & $aETTF[1] & @TAB & $aETTF[2] & @TAB & $aETTF[3] & @TAB & $aETTF[4] & @CRLF) EndIf Next _EstimatedTime($aETTF, 1234 - $n, 1234) ConsoleWrite($aETTF[0] & @TAB & $aETTF[1] & @TAB & $aETTF[2] & @TAB & $aETTF[3] & @TAB & $aETTF[4] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(" _NowCalc() = " & _NowCalc() & @CRLF) EndFunc ;==>_EstimatedTime_Example_1 _EstimatedTime_Example_2() Func _EstimatedTime_Example_2() ConsoleWrite(@CRLF & "+ Example 2" & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite("elapsed " & @TAB & "estimated" & @TAB & "starting date time " & @TAB & "estimated date time" & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(" _NowCalc() = " & _NowCalc() & @CRLF) Local $aETTF ; "Estimated Time To Finish" data holder _EstimatedTime($aETTF) ; called with just the data holder to init. it ; Save the downloaded file to the temporary folder. Local $sFilePath = @MyDocumentsDir & "\tempFile.bin" Local $sLink = "http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/portableapps/PortableApps.com%20Platform/PortableApps.com_Platform_Setup_12.0.5.paf.exe?r=http%3A%2F%2Fsourceforge.net%2Fdirectory%2Fbusiness-enterprise%2Fos%3Awindows%2Ffreshness%3Arecently-updated%2F&ts=1442615522&use_mirror=iweb" ; Download the file in the background with the selected option of 'force a reload from the remote site.' Local $hDownload = InetGet($sLink, $sFilePath, $INET_FORCERELOAD, $INET_DOWNLOADBACKGROUND) ; Wait for the download to complete by monitoring when the 2nd index value of InetGetInfo returns True. Do Sleep(1000) If _EstimatedTime($aETTF, InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADREAD), InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADSIZE)) Then ConsoleWrite($aETTF[0] & @TAB & $aETTF[1] & @TAB & $aETTF[2] & @TAB & $aETTF[3] & @TAB & $aETTF[4] & @CRLF) Else ConsoleWrite(". ") EndIf Until InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADCOMPLETE) ; Retrieve the number of total bytes received and the filesize. Local $iBytesSize = InetGetInfo($hDownload, $INET_DOWNLOADREAD) Local $iFileSize = FileGetSize($sFilePath) ; Close the handle returned by InetGet. InetClose($hDownload) _EstimatedTime($aETTF, $iBytesSize, $iFileSize) ConsoleWrite($aETTF[0] & @TAB & $aETTF[1] & @TAB & $aETTF[2] & @TAB & $aETTF[3] & @TAB & $aETTF[4] & @CRLF) ConsoleWrite(" _NowCalc() = " & _NowCalc() & @CRLF) ; Display details about the total number of bytes read and the filesize. ConsoleWrite("The total download size: " & $iBytesSize & " - The total filesize: " & $iFileSize & @CRLF) ; Delete the file. FileDelete($sFilePath) EndFunc ;==>_EstimatedTime_Example_2  
    • By ThePoro
      Hi everyone.
      I want to ask about this : 
      I want it runs from 1 to 100 and It opens 10 firefox profiles then access youtube. After I close a firefox window, the loop runs and wait for another window close until loop ends
      I have a loop like this.
      Func launch() Local $from = Int(GUICtrlRead($input1)) Local $to = Int(GUICtrlRead($input2)) If $to <> "" Then While $from <= $to Local $profile = $to _RunDos("start firefox.exe -p " & $profile & " -no-remote youtube.com") $to=$to+1 WEnd Else Local $profile = $to _RunDos("start firefox.exe -p " & $profile & " -no-remote youtube.com") EndIf EndFunc Is there any solution?
      Thank you!