Having Problem on send keys. - (Locked)

Poopy

Hi guys im little bit newbie in Autoit but i dont know why i cant send keyboard keys on any of my apps or its just not sending but other stuff like pixel search mouse click and more at working fine but when i try to send keys like this 

HotKeySet("{F1}","myExit")

WinActivate("Untitled")

while(1)
Send("1")

sleep(500)

send("{TAB}")

WEnd

Func myExit()
   Exit
EndFunc

in my case send 1 or TAB is not working did any one experience this need help guys pleasee :(

If WinExists ( "Untitled","" ) Then
    WinActivate("Untitled","")
Else
    MsgBox ( 48,"Error","Window not found" )
    Exit
EndIf

WinWaitActive ( "Untitled","" )
while(1)
Send("1")

sleep(500)

send("{TAB}")

WEnd

Func myExit()
   Exit
EndFunc

Do you using win10?

your script actually work for me ... but funny thing is its got a window without it exist...

try this so you know if it is really the send. cause i think its about the winactivate

Edited by Aelc

why do i get garbage when i buy garbage bags? <_<

3 hours ago, Aelc said:

If WinExists ( "Untitled","" ) Then
    WinActivate("Untitled","")
Else
    MsgBox ( 48,"Error","Window not found" )
    Exit
EndIf

WinWaitActive ( "Untitled","" )
while(1)
Send("1")

sleep(500)

send("{TAB}")

WEnd

Func myExit()
   Exit
EndFunc

Do you using win10?

your script actually work for me ... but funny thing is its got a window without it exist...

try this so you know if it is really the send. cause i think its about the winactivate

its already working now bro i forgot to know if the Notepad is already Exists and activate thanks a lot bro dammmmm im such a stupid to didnt see that thing fvck >.< Thankyou again its working 

i have 1 more question now im trying to test in an MMORPG game or RPG game but i when i try in game send keys notworking also theres no error popup and still autoit Continue running without error but not sending key 1 or 2 or 3

3 hours ago, FrancescoDiMuro said:

@Poopy

If you could explain us what kind of application are you trying to automate, maybe there is a better way to do it instead of send keys and/or mouse clicks :)

im trying to use this on Game mmorpg or rpg and trying to send 1 cause it was #key in skill in game thats why im still trying to find out how could i send it can you help metoo ? @Aelc Commend work on me but when i try it on game its not working ..

Welcome to AF.

I suggest you read the Rules, as Game Automation topics and code are not permitted here .... without exception ... no matter the excuse.

A MOD will be along soon to Lock & Warn.

Edited by TheSaint

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

4 minutes ago, TheSaint said:

Welcome to AF.

I suggest you read the Rules, as Game Automation topics and code are not permitted here .... without exception ... no matter the excuse.

A MOD will be along soon to Lock & Warn.

Excuse ?? Lock and warn for what ? were just asking how could we solve our problem that may be other can help no matter what is the reason you guys we are just needing help and locking and warning other people newbie in autoit wont get there help because of this site behavious about helping each other problem i though this is forum to suggest and to send for help and also this tread and this forum said Help and support so on your attitude guys were can we get help and support there via locking newbie post ? sorry but this is the site i found that who need help instead of helping other newbie people they will just lock wow impressive clap clap.

AutoIt General Help and Support

General help and support for AutoIt v3.

were just asking for help and support and then my post will  Lock and warn wow nice.  Instead of AutoIt General Help and Support Change AutIt General Help and Support into just Topic only no post no codes no Example so everyone will understand oh we cant send help and support on this thread cause it said Topic only no post no codes no help no example ... bravo.

• Moderators

Not sure what that rambling mess above is supposed to mean, but you seem to have walked right past the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

The Moderation team

Edited by JLogan3o13

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!